Easter at St. Michael's Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenna helps a nervous choirmaster.
2.2k words
4.46
2.7k
6
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers

Reverend Simon Morris scanned through a long list of church notices. Holy Week was such a busy time for the parish vicar, and he still hadn't finished his special sermon ready for Easter Sunday.

"Palm Sunday was really well-attended," he said, typing something on his laptop. "Now there are one or two church notices I need to read through."

His wife Jenna walked into the living room. "Oh before I forget, Simon, Judith Anderson from the Sunday School had a word with me after the service. She wishes it to be known that her grandson Kyle is trans, and now wants to be known as Ellie.

John Pollard from the Men's Society has split up from his partner and wishes for her name to be removed from the church hall coffee rota too."

"Ah, right, thanks. I'd better make a note of that. Are Gordon and Mia up to speed on the Maundy Thursday service's music? I know he normally does a choir and organ practice then, but..."

"Already emailed them, Simon," Jenna replied. "Relax. Everything is under control."

"Choir practice for you tonight? I must say, I think it was a genius idea of Gordon's to combine our church's choir with the Guild Voices, just for our Easter service. Our choir is small, so it'll be nice to have a bigger group of singers for the holiest day in our Christian calendar."

"Oh yes, the bigger the better," Jenna replied with a smirk. She'd just joined the Guild Voices, a mixed-voice choir of around twenty-five singers who performed several concerts a year. The choir was formed with the aim of singing the whole range of music both accompanied and acapella; both religious and secular, from the renaissance pieces of Byrd and Tallis to great oratorios such as Handel's "Messiah." In addition to traditional works, they also performed classical versions of popular music. Jenna was enjoying the weekly recitals, and not just because of the music. The choirmaster was a chap called Derek Blackledge, and on more than one occasion, Jenna had noticed him staring at her.

"Last year, the Guild Voices performed at Evensong at York Minster," Reverend Morris said. "Gosh, I'm so looking forward to our Easter Sunday Service! We'll definitely have a bigger congregation than St. Peter's..."

"Ooh, do I sense a rivalry between churches, Simon?"

"Well, a bit un-Christian of me to say, but I can't stand that Reverend Conway. He completely blanked me at annual clergy conference last month. I don't know what his problem is."

"Not all vicars are as wonderful as you, my love."

He smiled and resumed typing. "They've just got a new organist there too. Conway was raving about him. Younger bloke, seems to have the women of St. Peter's all hot and bothered. Edward, I think his name is."

"Ha, he won't be anywhere near as good as Gordon is," Jenna said. "Nobody plays organ as good as he does."

"I don't think it's his playing they're interested in! Apparently he resembles the actor Robert Pattinson. I suppose that's one way to get more younger people attending church services."

Jenna almost dropped the cup of coffee she was holding. "Fancy that." She stifled a gasp. I can't believe it. That was the organist who played for the King at Liverpool Cathedral last year! She thought. He was a cutie for sure...had a nice cock too, as I recall. Small world. Never imagined he'd end up here in our town.

The Guild Voices choir practices took place every Wednesday evening in a function room at the town hall. The room was spacious and blessed with good acoustics, a piano and a box organ. Jenna arrived earlier than normal, and gathered up her music books off the car's passenger seat.

"Hope none of the others are there yet," she smiled to herself.

Derek Blackledge was alone in the function room, adjusting a music stand. He was a tall, stocky man, around sixty years of age. He was wearing a pale blue open-necked shirt, black trousers and rimless glasses. His buzz-cut silver hair was balding. He had a round face and a wide, flat nose, which as Jenna had overheard another member of the choir unkindly say, "made him look like he'd been bashed in the face with a frying pan." That wasn't strictly true, and Jenna didn't think him that bad looking at all. He spoke in a clipped, staccato sort of way.

Derek looked up as Jenna entered the room. In the four weeks she'd been a member of the Guild Voices, the stunning redhead had certainly livened up the group of mostly boomer-age singers. Jenna was one of the most beautiful and charming women he had ever met, and he couldn't understand what she saw in her husband, the much-older Reverend Morris. The good vicar was a kind and decent chap, but seemed duller than Skegness in January.

"Uh...evening Jenna! You're very early! I was just..."

"Hello Derek. Yes, didn't realise just how early I was!"

"Nothing wrong with that. I admire your dedication. Would you like a brew?" He walked over to a small table in the corner of the room where there was a coffee machine and a kettle.

"Yes please. Tea. White, no sugar."

He made some more idle chatter whilst he waited for the kettle to boil. Glancing round, he noticed she'd seated herself on a chair and crossed her legs. The black dress she was wearing was quite short and had ridden up nicely, exposing a generous amount of thigh. A most welcome sight for the long-divorced choirmaster who'd had zero success in the world of dating since going back on the market.

"This our last rehearsal before Easter Sunday," Derek prattled, pouring the hot water into a mug. "It just seems to have crept up all at once. I'm looking forward to performing in St Michael's Church, with your choir. I hear your organist is very good."

"Oh Gordon? Yes he's brilliant. He won't let you down."

"Great to hear. Now I just need to ensure that the Guild doesn't let everyone down."

Looking at the stocky choirmaster whom possessed a definite lack of confidence, Jenna realised that she would have to take control of the situation if the choir was going to put on their best performance on Easter Sunday. She had always been aware of Derek's interest in her physical attributes. In fact, she could see his eyes lingering on her breasts and her bare legs crossed in front of her. Perhaps it was now time to play her trump card.

"I know we've had a few set backs."

"Set backs? Do you know how much George and Alice being off sick is going to set us back? George is the best tenor we have." He handed her the mug of tea and sat opposite her.

"Perhaps I could do something to make things better." Jenna slowly uncrossed her legs and recrossed them, allowing her skirt to hike up her thigh watching Derek as his eyes were glued to her legs, straining to see up higher. He swallowed heavily as he shifted in his chair.

"Oh? Like what?"

"I could help relieve some of your pressure," she replied as she glanced at his crotch. The bulge tenting his black trousers already broadcasting his state of arousal.

Jenna stood up and walked over to him. "You're a wonderful choirmaster, Derek. I just want you to know that. You go the extra mile and know how to bring out the best in people."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence," he mumbled, turning red. He swallowed, feeling his erection straining against his trousers and underpants. It had been quite some time since a woman had got him worked up like this.

"Music really does bring people together," she continued.

"Yes, indeed it does..."

Jenna leaned forward so that her face was close to his and placed her right hand on Derek's groin and squeezed. The choirmaster's voice shot up several octaves, then he let out a groan.

"J-Jenna...what are you doing?"

"Just inspecting your crotchets and quavers, Derek." she added naughtily. "Ohh, feels like you've got a bassoon in your pants!"

Before he could protest, she knelt and unzipped his black trousers, revealing his underwear - y-fronts, which had a musical notes pattern on them.

"Nice!" Jenna said out loud. She'd always had a fondness for men who wore y-fronts. She pulled them down, freeing his delightfully large cock. Grasping the base of the shaft, she took the bulbous head in her mouth and started to move up and down taking him deeper and deeper.

Derek gasped, unable to speak. Instinctively, he grabbed the back of her head and pushed down, forcing himself deeper until he felt her lips around the base of his shaft. Holding her head, he pumped his engorged organ deep into the mouth of the vicar's wife, scarcely believing that his private fantasy was coming true. Her warm soft mouth aroused him further as he felt the blood pumping into his groin, making him harder than he could remember. He leaned back and enjoyed the incredible sensations as Jenna sucked his manhood. She was good, very good. Her husband may not have been very interesting, but bloody hell, he was a lucky bastard!

Derek glanced warily at the conference room's door. At any moment, other members of the choir could come in. How the hell would he be able to explain himself?

"Oh Mrs Morris here was just helping me with a very hard...piece of music!"

As the stunning redhead continued to bob up and down in his lap, he leaned over and pulled down the top of her dress to expose her pert breasts.

"Ohh..." he sighed. "Not just...blessed with a fine voice."

Jenna glanced up at him and winked.

"How about...I try and hit the high notes?" Derek pulled out of her mouth, stood up and turned her so that her arse was bent over his chair. He pushed his trousers and y-fronts down to his ankles. After jerking down her knickers he moved behind her, flipped up her black dress, lined himself up, then thrust abruptly into her tight wet tunnel, burying himself to the hilt.

"Oh God Derek, your musical instrument feels amazing!"

He chuckled at this, and relished the fantastic feeling as he grasped her hips and slowly moved in and out of her hot passage, slick with her arousal. The illicit nature of the situation and doing it in a public place where they could be easily discovered added to the thrill and made both of them even more aroused. Jenna's nerves were hypersensitive and as the choirmaster plunged into her again and again she could feel the waves of pleasure build quickly.

Derek slid his hands forward to cup her hanging breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples. He delighted in feeling the curved contour of the soft skin of her breasts in his hands as he pounded his rock-hard shaft into her. The pressure built quickly in his balls with the fantastic feeling of Jenna's tight vaginal walls clamped around his dick. It had been too long since he had really enjoyed such a sensuous treat and all too quickly he felt the pressure come to a head. He slammed his throbbing member as deep as he could and felt himself erupt as spurt after spurt of cum shot deep into his target.

Jenna felt Derek tense and his final thrusts pushed her over the edge and she too felt waves of pleasure course through her body as she was wracked with the spasms of her orgasm.

"Mmmm! Oh Derek! Feels so good!"

"Fuck...I needed that!" He sighed, slowly withdrawing and collapsing in the chair, pulling Jenna down on top of him. "Not sure if I have the energy to conduct a choir practice now!"

"Well you'll just have to try your best, Derek. Because I have a feeling others will be arriving soon, so you'd better get your baton out."

"It's already out," he replied, stroking his softening cock and pulling his underpants and trousers up. "Jenna that was...that was...lovely."

"Awww, you seem so much happier now, Derek. You're a really brilliant choirmaster." She flung her arms around him and kissed him.

"And you...are a very dedicated member of the choir!" He stammered. "Um, well, I guess I'd better...compose myself!" He stood up and hurriedly fastened his belt. Jenna straightened her dress and pulled her knickers up.

Just as Derek was zipping up the fly of his trousers, the door opened and Edna and Lawrence Draper, two members of the choir, came rushing in, as fast as they could, given that both had arthritic hips.

"Not too late are we Derek?" Edna said. "Only our bus was late."

"Uh, not at all, plenty of time. Please, help yourselves to a hot drink whilst I get organised." Derek said. Seconds later, more people filed into the room.

"What piece of music have you and Derek been working on?" Lawrence asked Jenna, as he sat next to her.

"Oh...just some scales and arpeggios," came her reply. "We were going up and down quite a lot!"

Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers