Bisexual Black King of Ottawa

Story Info
Bi guy deals with flaky women and creepy men.
2.1k words
1.67
2.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

Samuel Xavier is a big and tall Black man of Haitian descent living unhappily in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. For Samuel Xavier, the City of Ottawa is Hell but he can't escape it just yet. Ottawa is the sort of town where nothing good happens and the locals are so buried in their xenophobia and passive aggression that they don't realize they're in Hell. In fact, to compare the City of Ottawa to Hell is to insult Hell itself. At least in Hell, with the fire and brimstone, the torment and the torture, there's at least some excitement to be had. Nothing exciting ever happens in Ottawa, a city packed with passive aggressive obstructionist assholes, flaky bitches, garden variety racists, male stalkers and creeps.

The City of Ottawa sucks and Samuel wants to get his citizenship and high tail it out of there. Covid has slowed the process down, much to his everlasting chagrin. The burly Haitian brother has had it with the Canadian Capital and the weirdoes that call it home. If it weren't for Covid, Samuel would be visiting places like the Caribbean or Mexico. The kind of places where real people live. Oh well, one does what one can in this life. Samuel has some time to kill until he gets his citizenship and makes his big move. In the meantime, Samuel takes care of his little dog Harriet, and handles his business, as they say...

After graduating with a Criminology degree from Carleton University, a school that seems friendly and diverse but which treats minority students like shit, Samuel Xavier is looking for work. The job market in the City of Ottawa isn't the greatest, especially for recent university grads. It's just a fact of life. Samuel Xavier doesn't consider his security guard gig a real job, and wants to find something a bit more professional in the Canadian government sector or perhaps the private sector. The people that Samuel Xavier works with are about as interesting as watching wet paint dry, seriously...

The world of private security attracts two kinds of people, young men and young women who are in college or graduated recently, and are doing this until they find a real job, and old-timers who've been in the job too damn long. Security guards are treated like shit by the almighty clients of the security companies which employ them. Security guards also treat other guards like shit. Even in this Erebus, white security guards feel the urge to put down minority guards while swearing that race has nothing to do with it. Welcome to life in the Canadian Capital...

Another issue with the world of private security is that it attracts its fair share of creeps. Samuel seems to be a magnet for creeps. In the past, the big and tall Haitian man has had to go to the police to get his stalkers to stop following him around. One such stalker is a creepy old Asian dude named Lee who hangs around downtown Ottawa and has been obsessed with Samuel for years. Samuel has never fucked the bozo and wants nothing to do with him. This is reason number eight hundred and ten why Samuel wants to leave Ottawa and never come back...

"I know where to sign, dude," Samuel Xavier told Gerry, the effeminate white male security guard seated at the front desk in a certain Canadian government building in downtown Ottawa. The tall, dark-haired, pale-skinned and skinny fellow, who stares in a super-creepy manner at every male security guard and every male contractor, gets on a lot of people's nerves. Gerry is close friends with Kristina Badger, the site manager, which explains a lot. In Samuel's experience, creepy guys who do weird shit at work usually get away with it because they're tight with management. Go figure...

"You look great in your uniform, sir," Gerry said with a sycophantic smile, and Samuel ignored the bozo and went down the elevator. Bozos like Gerry give the LGBT community a bad name. Samuel is openly bisexual but doesn't make a big deal out of it, doesn't advertise it, and tries to live a normal life. Samuel doesn't hit on guys at work, because that's definitely a creepy and weird thing to do. Socially clueless weirdoes like Gerry are always hitting on people at work, and piss him off. Samuel has always ignored Gerry and doesn't see a reason to change. One of these days, if Gerry doesn't wise up, Samuel intends to file a complaint against him. Enough is bloody enough...

Exiting the elevator, Samuel headed to the security guards breakroom, and hung his coat. Samuel put his lunch and drinks in the fridge, and then grabbed a radio. The brother was about to leave when the door swung open. A young Black woman in a security uniform walked in. Samuel checked her out. The gal was tall, sort of tomboyish in spite of having long hair, and she was also dark-skinned and pretty in a wholesome kind of way. When Samuel made eye contact with her, the gal looked uncomfortable.

"I was just leaving, ma'am," Samuel said, and he smiled at the female guard before exiting the premises. Samuel took the stairs instead of the elevator, and returned to the main floor. This particular Canadian government was empty thanks to Covid, but there was still a lot of work going on. The Canadian government hired contractors to fix stuff, and it was part of Samuel's duties to escort them as they moved about in the building. The contractors are quite often some rude buggers who disrespect the guards, so Samuel doesn't talk to them anymore than he has to...

While waiting for the contractors upstairs, Samuel was accosted by a chubby older Black male named Francis Adabor, a fellow from the City of Accra, Ghana. From the way Francis looked at him, Samuel could tell that the Ghanaian fellow was at least bisexual. Francis, a chatty type, pestered Samuel with questions, and along the way, the Haitian brother learned that he had a wife named Marie and a son named Ismael. Samuel was trying to extricate himself from his unwanted conversation with Francis when the female guard from downstairs arrived...

"Miss Kinyo, my fine Nigerian sister, welcome back," Francis said, greeting the tall, tomboyish young Black woman. Samuel looked at Miss Kinyo and nodded respectfully. He noticed that her name tag stated her full name as Fatoumatta Morena Kinyo. Since the contractors weren't around, the three security guards bantered to pass the time. Miss Kinyo didn't seem to mind chatting with Francis Adabor but seemed reserved around Samuel. This made the big and tall Haitian brother frown. Lately, a lot of ladies appear nervous around him. Samuel fancies himself a friendly sort, without overdoing it, so what gives?

"How long have you been in the field of security?" Samuel asked Miss Kinyo, and the young Black woman pursed her lips and looked at him. Up close, Miss Kinyo was pretty, but there was something odd about her. Samuel is a master of sensing otherness in others, though while lacking in specifics. Samuel noticed that there seemed to be a gap between Miss Kinyo's responses when she was asked a question, either from Samuel himself or Francis. Was Miss Kinyo shy? Did Miss Kinyo have a speech impediment? Hmm, interesting...

"I've been with the company for a couple of months," Miss Kinyo said, tight-lipped, and Samuel nodded. Whether Samuel is dealing with a sexy woman or a hot guy, he didn't believe in forcing it. If a lady doesn't feel like dealing with Samuel, then the Haitian brother could take a damned hint. The awkward silence ended when the contractors arrived, and the guards parted ways, each escorting a different person to another part of the massive Canadian government building. Samuel was relieved. Miss Kinyo and Francis Adabor were about as interesting as watching wet paint dry...

Samuel and Wyatt, the contractor he was escorting, went to the mezzanine where the dude started fixing stuff after taking out his tools. Some security guards like to hang close to the contractor while escorting him or her on Canadian government property. Samuel doesn't give a shit and tends to hang back some distance away, either reading a book or playing on his phone. Wyatt grabbed a ladder and started fixing the ceiling lights, so Samuel figured he wasn't going anywhere.

Heading to the bathroom, Samuel went into a stall, and closed it. After taking a piss, the burly Haitian brother realized he had an altogether different need. Closing his eyes, Samuel began to masturbate. Samuel thought about the last porno he'd watched. The dark and handsome Brian Pumper, African American porn star, getting his dick sucked by a sexy blonde woman. Samuel's dick remained unimpressed, so he thought about something else. Samuel is bisexual, so different scenarios are right up his alley. He thought about tall, sexy blonde Transgender porn star Morgan Bailey fucking the hell out of some Black dude named Lorenzo. Hot scene, but it didn't get Samuel hard either, dammit...

Samuel stroked his long and thick, uncircumcised dick. He visualized various porn stars, female, male and even Transgender, but none of them could get him going. Samuel visualized his annoying co-workers Francis Adabor and Miss Fatoumatta Morena Kinyo, and in his fantasy, the chubby Ghanaian male and the tall, tomboyish Nigerian woman joined him in the bathroom for some fun. The bisexual Haitian stud doesn't discriminate when it comes to sex, and any hottie can get it so long as they're not weird or creepy...

"Hmm, let's share that big Haitian dick," Fatoumatta Morena Kinyo said to her pal Francis Adabor, and the two Africans knelt before the burly Haitian stud. Samuel grinned as the Black couple grabbed his dick and started sucking him off. Stroking his dick, Samuel imagined Fatoumatta sucking his balls while Francis sucked his dick. The two Africans worked together to get the bisexual Haitian man's dick hard as a rock. In the end, Samuel came all over Fatoumatta and Francis faces, and the African couple surprised him by drinking all of his manly spunk...

"Um, sir, I'm done," came a voice, snatching Samuel Xavier out of fantasyland. In the bathroom, Samuel groaned, and tucked his dick back into his pants. After washing his hands and checking his reflection in the mirror, Samuel exited the washroom. Wyatt the contractor had his tools and ladder folded up and was ready to leave. The security company hired Samuel Xavier to escort this dude for an eight-hour shift and the dude finished his work in less than an hour. Wonderful. Frigging wonderful.

"All good, finishing early is always good," Samuel Xavier said to Wyatt the contractor as they headed down. Wyatt nodded and started jawing about the fun he had with his family in Arnprior the previous weekend. Samuel smiled politely and didn't say anything. Co-workers and clients are not a working man's friends, and it's best to be polite and distant. The burly Haitian man led the contractor to the front desk, where they signed out. Samuel would be paid at least four hours for less than an hour of work. As expected, Gerry the fairy had a lot to say about Samuel leaving early, even though work had concluded...

"Find somebody else to stare at, bozo," Samuel said to Gerry as he exited the antique Canadian government building. Heading out into the sunlight after grabbing his lightweight coat, Samuel spotted Fatoumatta Morena Kinyo and Francis Adabor on a smoke break with their respective contractors. Francis waved at Samuel while Fatoumatta looked nervous. The young Nigerian woman's behavior puzzled the hell out of Samuel Xavier. He didn't know her and had never seen her before. What was the tall Black gal's problem? Did she had a neurological issue? Was she a dyke? Whatever. Samuel Xavier smiled at his co-workers and headed out.

Outside, it was bright and sunny, and neither warm nor cold, which appealed to Samuel Xavier. Sighing happily, Samuel pondered what to do with the rest of his day. Even during Covid, there are still some fun things to do in downtown Ottawa, if one knows where to look. Samuel Xavier walked to the Rideau center nearby, and grabbed some Chinese food. There was a creepy Black dude with dreads pushing a cleaning cart hanging out in the food court and he stared hard at Samuel, but the Haitian brother ignored the bozo. Let the fucker stare all he wants. Samuel is proudly bisexual but he doesn't sleep with weirdoes, creeps, or human trash, female or male. After grabbing his Chinese food, Samuel headed home to his little dog Harriet. Life is not great, but it's okay...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers