Nigerian Couples Love Bi BWC

Story Info
Todd fucks Nigerians Chioma and Adewale in Ottawa.
1.1k words
2.83
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Take it easy," groaned Hakeem Adewale, and with that, the big and tall Nigerian man did his thing. Adewale climbed on top of Todd Flanders and sat on his cock. In Adewale's apartment, located close to the Saint Laurent Mall in the East End of Ottawa, things were heating up. Todd grinned and worked his thick white cock into Adewale's smooth black ass. Just like that, the tall and slender, red-haired white dude began fucking the big black man. Adewale began riding the hell out of Todd's ass. That's right, some big black men love white cock and Adewale, formerly of Port Harcourt, Nigeria, is definitely one of them.

"Give me that ass," Todd said, and he grabbed Adewale's big black cock and stroked him while filling his black ass with his big white cock. Lying nearby, Adewale's wife Chioma Azonye masturbated while watching the two men. Tall and curvy, with dark brown skin, big tits and a big ass, Chioma is one sexy Nigerian woman. Fingering her pussy, Chioma murmured words of encouragement to Adewale as he rode Todd's big white cock. Some black women like watching black men take white cock and Chioma is one of them. No shame in this lovely Nigerian sister's game.

"This is so hot," Chioma said, and the Nigerian lady got so turned on that she joined in on the fun. Chioma smiled at Todd while grasping Adewale's big black cock. Adewale winked at Chioma, thrilled to see her getting into the groove of things. Chioma stroked Adewale's cock and then took him into her mouth. Folks, that's right, Chioma likes that bisexual action, and that's why she messes around with bisexual men like Adewale and Todd. Gay men are allergic to pussy so they would never let Chioma play with their cocks. Bisexual men are more open-minded in that regard.

"Hmm, feels good," Adewale said, and Chioma smiled while giving him the deep throat treatment. The lovely Nigerian lady sucked her man's big black cock like there was no tomorrow. Meanwhile, Todd bucked his hips, thrusting his big white cock into the depths of Adewale's ass. Todd is one of those bisexual white guys who loves to fuck black men and black women. Todd heard wonderful things about the butt holes of black men from Nigeria, so he had to try them out. As Adewale squealed while riding his big white cock, Todd allowed himself a smile. Interracial bisexual action never looked so good...

"Hmm, that ass was amazing," Todd said as he squeezed his big white cock out of Adewale's ass. The big and tall Nigerian man moaned as the big white cock vacated his butt hole. Moments later, Adewale came, spraying Chioma's beautiful face with his manly spunk. Todd joined Chioma in sucking the cum out of Adewale's big black cock. Adewale sighed happily as Todd and Chioma licked his big black cock and balls. For most bisexual men, getting their cock sucked by a hot woman and a hunky guy at the same time remains but a dream.

"I want some of that big white cock too," Chioma said to Todd, who smiled and nodded. Adewale watched as Chioma got on all fours, and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. The big booty Nigerian woman offered her precious black butt hole to the same bisexual white guy who just fucked her Nigerian husband. Todd used the same lotion he'd applied on Adewale's asshole to lubricate Chioma's asshole. The curvy Nigerian woman grinned as the bisexual white dude lubricated her asshole, and then rubbed his hard cock against her big black ass. It's well-known that bisexual white cocks fit inside black male butt holes but do they fit inside black female butt holes? Hmm, only one way to find out!

"Ask and you shall receive," Todd said, and without further ado, he pressed his big white cock against Chioma's asshole. Just like that, Todd entered Chioma's asshole with a swift thrust. Chioma groaned as Todd's big white cock popped into her precious black butt hole. Adewale watched with interest as Todd began fucking Chioma up the ass. The curvy Nigerian woman screamed passionately as she experienced the awe and mystery of having a big white cock in her pristine black butt hole for the very first time. Adewale felt his big black cock grow hard as he watched the man who just fucked him up the ass fuck his wife. Yeah, bisexuality is complex but it can be a lot of fun sometimes.

"Oh fuck, Todd, I've got to fart," Chioma whined, and Todd playfully smacked her big black ass. Todd continued to fuck Chioma, plunging his big white cock into the depths of the black woman's pristine and precious asshole. Chioma, unable to resist any longer, unleashed the fart she'd been holding. Todd laughed as he felt a puff of air against his cock, presently lodged inside Chioma's beautiful Nigerian female butt hole. Meanwhile, Adewale rejoined the action. Coming up behind Todd, the big black man smacked his pale ass. Time for the bisexual white dude to get some black cock action.

"Here I come," Adewale said, and he gripped Todd's ass and spread the bisexual white dude's cheeks. Todd is one of those white dudes who gets cocky because he fucks a lot of black women and black men. Well, the best cure for white male cockiness is a big black cock up the ass. Adewale lubricated Todd's asshole and then pushed his big Nigerian cock into him. Todd gasped as Adewale's big black cock popped into his precious white male asshole. Adewale laughed as he rammed his big black cock up Todd's asshole, causing the bisexual white dude to scream. Adewale is an old-school Nigerian fellow, if you fuck his wife, he will fuck you too. Todd fucked around and found out. Turnabout is most definitely fair play!

"Oh yes, Hakeem, fuck Todd while he fucks me," Chioma squealed. Todd winced and then screamed, overwhelmed by the feel of Chioma's warm and tight asshole gripping his pale cock while Adewale's big black cock conquered his pale ass like black men conquered the NBA. As Todd and Chioma screamed, Hakeem Adewale hummed a song and kept on fucking. Afterwards, Adewale made Todd and Chioma get on their knees. The black woman and the bisexual white dude smiled as the big Nigerian man came all over their faces. As you can see, a great time was had by all.

The three of them had a great time, and then Todd hit the road. Adewale and Chioma went back to bed, because she's still horny and requires her husband to eat her pussy before fucking all of her holes. Hakeem Adewale and Chioma Azonye are a nice Nigerian couple living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and things are great between them. The fact that Adewale is bisexual doesn't bother Chioma because she is one of those rare Nigerian women who are open-minded. Life is good between them. Hey, care to join them for a wild threesome? Don't be weird. Don't be creepy. Don't be a stalker. Just ask nicely...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers