Ghanaian Male Bisexuality

Story Info
Kwame rejects Mitchell and hooks up with Tiffany.
1.6k words
2
3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

In the United States of America, a lot of Black women hate certain Black men for being bisexual, and that's a damn shame. Bisexual Black American men can't catch a break. The same Black women with legions of effeminate Black gay male friends will get mad if they find out that a handsome, masculine Black man swings both ways. Lately, though, in spite of the hate that they receive from both straight Black women and Black gay men, some bisexual Black men have been coming out. At least they're more honest than their counterparts in Ghana, who sleep with the same sex, claim to be straight, and rage against LGBT rights.

While not exactly common, it is not that unusual for certain African American men to be out as bisexual. In places like the City of Atlanta, Georgia, and the City of Detroit, Michigan, there are vibrant LGBT communities of color, and bisexual Black men have their place among them. Hell, some Black women like honest bisexual Black men, so it all works out. The Black American community is slowly learning to respect its LGBT members. The West African community is leagues behind them in that respect. In West Africa, if you're anything other than heterosexual, keep your mouth shut and act normal otherwise you will be hurt...

Meet Jonathan Kwame, a big and tall young Black man of Ghanaian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Among the Ghanaian diaspora, it's not considered okay to be bisexual, gay, lesbian or transgender. For this reason, Ghanaian people who aren't heterosexual are forced to live double lives, and many have become major hypocrites as a result. Contrarily to what most African men and African women will admit, bisexuality does exist in African communities and is quite widespread. Of course, some Africans will deny this until the day after never...

Jonathan Kwame's parents, Adele and Marcus Kwame moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from their hometown of Takoradi, Ghana, over a decade ago. Nowadays, Jonathan attends Carleton University, and for the most part, leads a regular life. Jonathan's father Marcus Kwame is the Pastor of the Triumphant Life Church, which has a membership of over a thousand, and has two locations, one on Innis Road and one in Nepean. What's it like to be the secretly bisexual son of a deeply religious and conservative West African family?

"Look, dude, I'm not trying to catch an STD or get outed," Jonathan said to Mitchell Adabor, after the middle-aged Black dude came onto him. Mitchell Adabor is close friends with Jonathan's father and thinks nothing of hitting on the twenty-year-old Ghanaian-Canadian ingenue. Mitchell Adador glared at Jonathan as if astonished by the fact that the younger Black man didn't want to have sex with him. The crusty old fucker could get lost for all that Jonathan cared...

"Your loss, handsome," Mitchell Adabor said in that feminine voice which was a far cry from the deep, masculine voice he used when hanging out with Jonathan's father Marcus. Mitchell was apparently two-faced, abled to appear normal and masculine, or downright weird and feminine depending on his mood or what he wanted to do. hard to believe that Mitchell Adabor has a lovely wife named Mildred, and three sons along with two daughters. Was it all a damned lie?

"Mitchell, you are friends with my father, and my mother is friends with your wife, I find it weird and disgusting that you want to sleep with me," Jonathan Kwame said before walking away. The next time Mitchell Adabor came to the Kwame house, the dude was accompanied by his wife Mildred, and acted like the most normal and heterosexual exemplar of Ghanaian masculinity. Jonathan, disgusted by Mitchell's deception, wondered why he was born in such a world...

Jonathan Kwame has known that he was bisexual for quite some time. On the young Ghanaian Canadian man's bedroom wall, one can find pictures of sexy female celebrities like Serena Williams, Joslyn Jane, and Adrianna Lima in bikinis. Jonathan definitely likes the female body, unlike a lot of young Black men who pretend to like women, but only have sexual feelings for men. Jonathan Kwame is a true bisexual. Big-booty women give Jonathan Kwame boners, but so do certain handsome, masculine male celebrities...

The life of a bisexual man in the Ghanaian Canadian community is far from easy. In many African countries, it's illegal to be bisexual, gay, lesbian or transgender. A lot of African immigrants living in Canada and America also have those same attitudes towards LGBT people. Jonathan Kwame feels trapped, because he knows the heterosexual world cannot accept him as a bisexual Black man, and the extravagant, vapid and downright effeminate, Whitewashed queer culture won't accept him either. What's a brother to do?

Whenever Jonathan Kwame walks around his quaint neighborhood of Nepean, not far from downtown Ottawa, he sometimes runs into others like himself. In order to spot each other, men who have sex with men, whether they identify as bisexual, gay, or heteroflexible, tend to make a weirdly intense and weirdly specific type of eye contact with each other. It's the super creepy stare, and honestly, Jonathan Kwame, who grew up in a very heteronormative world, finds that stare weird and unwanted. Men who make creepy eye contact with other men are the sort that Jonathan Kwame prefers to avoid. Why can't he meet someone normal, like himself?

Jonathan remembered the first time he had sex. He was nineteen years old, enjoying his first semester at Carleton University in Ottawa, and felt horny as hell. The Carleton University campus is packed with gorgeous young women, but the shy, awkward Jonathan wasn't exactly a ladies man. Jonathan looked in the back pages of certain seedy local newspapers and found exactly what he was looking for.

"I'm all yours, handsome, I charge three hundred for the hour, and I do everything except Greek," said Tiffany the escort. Jonathan looked at the tall, curvaceous, thirty-something blonde gal with the creamy White skin and frosty blue eyes. Tiffany was smoking hot and reminded Jonathan of porn star Sara Jay, whose videos he had been masturbating to for a long damn time. A flood of excitement rushed through Jonathan, and he smiled at Tiffany the escort. This was going to be good...

"You're really beautiful," Jonathan said, and Tiffany the escort smiled, sensing that she was dealing with a virgin. After sitting Jonathan on the bed, Tiffany knelt before him and unzipped his pants. Out came Jonathan's long and thick ebony cock. Tiffany grinned and took Jonathan's dick into her mouth, fellating the hell out of him. After getting Jonathan hard as a rock, Tiffany rolled a condom on his dick and got on all fours. Jonathan admired Tiffany's big White booty as though mesmerized. The tall blonde gal was something else...

"Come and get it, handsome," Tiffany said, and the sexy blonde escort purred like a kitten as Jonathan kissed her big round butt. The young Ghanaian man was quite gentle as he caressed her ass before sliding his thick dark cock into her pussy. Tiffany began grinding her big ass against Jonathan's groin, driving him deeper inside of her. The two of them fucked like this for the better part of an hour. After this memorable experience, Jonathan thanked Tiffany for her time, and returned home with a big smile on his handsome face...

Yeah, Jonathan Kwame definitely likes the ladies. Big-booty White women get Jonathan's dick hard, especially the ones who like Black men. Blame it on porn stars like Joslyn Jane, Phoenix Marie and Joclyn Stone, they make interracial porn truly awesome. Jonathan is still bisexual, though, and even though he's never been with a man before, gay men and bisexual men who see him on the street tend to stare into his eyes. Some try to tempt him. Jonathan isn't into cruising, nor is he about to engage with a male stranger and end up with a male stalker or an STD.

Jonathan Kwame leads a lonely life, for he isn't considered cool or handsome by the ladies at Carleton University. Jonathan isn't athletic or popular, so he feels largely invisible at the big school. Oh, and there's also the sky-high expectations of his parents, Marcus and Adele Kwame, who want Jonathan to become a doctor or a lawyer, and nothing else. Jonathan doesn't want his folks to figure out that he is bisexual. It would mean the end for him.

For now, Jonathan Kwame's sole outlet for his, ahem, other side, are an online message board for bisexual men and their wives, girlfriends and male partners. Whenever Jonathan logs on, he is happy to talk to people who understand what he's going through. The LGBT groups at Carleton University claim to be inclusive, but they're lily-White, full of effeminate types, and not exactly welcoming to bisexual men. Jonathna Kwame has no desire to hang around these weirdoes, thanks but no thanks.

Someone should really start a club for masculine bisexual Black men who have sex with big-booty women, but also enjoy some manly fun every now and then. Too bad such clubs do not exist. If Jonathan Kwame ever crosses the line and has sex with another man, it would have to be someone like himself. A masculine Black man who has sex with both sexes, doesn't have the weird staring problem that every gay man or bisexual man seems to have, doesn't have any STDs and isn't a creep or a stalker. What are the odds of such a unicorn existing? For now, Jonathan Kwame keeps to himself, and porn is his only outlet. Life isn't great, but it's not horrible either. Welcome to the existence of a bisexual Ghanaian Canadian man.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers