Bisexual Black Man Settling Down

Story Info
Isabella is pregnant by the bi Raphael Dorval.
1.2k words
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

Meet Isabella Ramirez, a curvy, dark-haired, bronze-skinned and sinfully sexy young Hispanic woman living in the City of Tampa, Florida. While attending the University of South Florida, this gal, ditching the trappings of her conservative background, leads a life like no other. Nothing wrong with a young woman exploring her sexuality, after all, that's what college is for. Isabella's sexual exploits would put a porn star to shame, much to the chagrin of her conservative family. Let the good times roll...

Isabella Ramirez firmly believes that women should be able to have wild sexual adventures without being shamed for it, just like men. Growing up in the town of Oaxaca, Mexico, Isabella heard all the stories from the hombres. The fellas would sit in the bars and restaurants, drinking and sharing tales of the women whom they seduced. Why shouldn't women be able to do the same? If a man brings a woman home and bangs her, his buddies congratulate him and buy him a drink while he brags about it. In the twenty-first century, women should be able to do whatever they wanted.

Isabella Ramirez, who was a brilliant student at San Giacomo Academy, opted to study outside of Mexico, to the consternation of her parents Miguel and Ana Maria Ramirez. Isabella applied to the University of South Florida in Tampa, Florida, and got accepted. With so many Hispanic students on campus, the school offered an international scholarship for exceptional students, which Isabella won. The feisty young Mexican got to move to the U.S. and study for free while having fun left and right. How cool was that?

The other night, Isabella went to the club, and spotted a tall, handsome black man in his late twenties or early thirties. He was well-dressed and sexy, but mysteriously by himself, though a lot of the local ladies and some of the fellas were checking him out. A lot of Hispanic women have a sweet tooth and Isabella is one of them. The feisty cutie likes her chocolate and there is zero shame in her game. Isabella went over to the brother and asked him to dance, and that's how it all began...

"I'm Raphael Dorval," said the tall, handsome brother as Isabella did the bump and grind with him on the dance floor. All around them, young men and women of every hue were getting their groove on. That's the beauty of cities like Tampa, Miami, and Fort Lauderdale. African Americans, Latinos, Chinese, Indian, and various other ethnic groups make their home in Florida, and have started mixing left and right, leading to a strikingly beautiful populace.

"I'm Isabella but everyone calls me Temptress," Isabella said as she bumped her booty against Raphael's groin. The brother was packing and he definitely knew how to dance. Isabella could feel the bulge in Raphael's pants as she bumped her ass against his groin. From the way Raphael spoke, Isabella could tell that although he'd been in America for a long time, he wasn't born there. The brother had that Caribbean flavor, he was probably Haitian, Jamaican or Afro-Cuban, instead of plain old African American. That's cool, because Isabella likes exotic men.

"Hmm, I can't fight temptation," Raphael said with a grin, and Isabella turned around and flashed him a sexy wink. The two of them continued to dance, then went to get drinks. Isabella learned a bit about Raphael. The brother was originally from the island of Haiti, and had been living in Fort Lauderdale for quite some time. Raphael was doing some business in the City of Tampa and rather than stay in his hotel room, opted to check out the local nightlife.

"Hmm, Raphael, by the time I'm done with you, you are going to feel like staying in Tampa forever," Isabella teased him, and Raphael grinned. As they bantered, a couple walked past them, a tall black guy who looked like an athlete, and a skinny Hispanic fellow who looked kind of girly. The two of them started groping each other and dancing just a few meters away from where Isabella and Raphael sat. Isabella observed Raphael, who smiled at the interracial same-sex couple, but not in a derisive way. A lot of guys act weird when they see two men together. Isabella figured Raphael must be real comfortable in his masculinity.

"Challenge accepted," Raphael told Isabella, and he took her hand and brought it to his lips. Just like that, Raphael and Isabella left the night club and headed to the nearby hotel. Once there, the two of them had themselves some fun. Isabella is a wild woman, but she'd never met anyone like Raphael, as she would soon discover. The Haitian brother was a demon in bed, and not even a freaky gal like Isabella could contend with his wildness...

"Oh my dark Papi I like what you do," Isabella squealed, as Raphael put her on all fours and spanked her big Hispanic booty while slamming his big dark dick into her pussy. Earlier, Raphael had laid Isabella on the bed while he ate her pussy like a hungry man, sucking on her clit and fingering her snatch while she squirmed and cried out his name. Raphael bucked his hips, fucking Isabella with deep, passionate strokes. Raphael likes to fuck members of the twenty-something crowd, female and male. He wanted them to feel the power of his thick Haitian dick as they cried out his name.

"Say my name, mamacita," Raphael growled sexily in Isabella's ear as he smacked her big Mexican booty and rammed his big dark dick into her pussy. Isabella gave as good as she got, grinding her big ass against Raphael's groin as he fucked her. Isabella and Raphael fucked like there was no tomorrow, and didn't let up until exhaustion claimed them. Afterwards, they lay in the bed together, happy as can be. Isabella isn't the type of gal to get clingy or emotional after sex but she found Raphael's demeanor kind of odd. The dude went from warm and passionate to cool and dispassionate. What was up with that?

"Raphael, I wasn't trying to become your girlfriend or anything but Geez, you can sure switch up on a lady," Isabella told him, after he declined to exchange numbers. Isabella got up and got dressed then left the hotel. Raphael watched her go, shaking his head. Isabella headed home and took a shower. The way Isabella figured it, Raphael was probably married or something. Isabella likes her fun with fellas of all colors but she doesn't like men who make her feel less than. Isabella figured she'd never see Raphael again, and that was that...

Two weeks later, Isabella headed to the campus health services, after feeling a bit off. The young woman thought she might have fatigue or something, but nope, it was something else. The health services folks informed Isabella that she was pregnant, and since she hadn't been with anyone but Raphael in recent times, he was definitely the one who impregnated her. Panicking, the young woman thought about getting an abortion, but her Catholic upbringing made her decide against it. Isabella decided that she was going to be a mother, but first she had to get to Fort Lauderdale and track down Raphael Dorval...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Birthday New birthday candle.in Interracial Love
Rolling Chubby Latina Bred at EDC Thick girl rolling on MDMA left with a warm load inside.in Interracial Love
Hooked on Black Bareback It was supposed to be just one time.in Interracial Love
The Deep South A southern college girl tells her story.in Interracial Love
Live Alison is forced to give herself to him, but why her?in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories