Live

Story Info
Alison is forced to give herself to him, but why her?
1.4k words
4.03
6.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LIVE!!!

Alison Mansell didn't have time to object when I pushed her back onto the bed and pounced onto her. My 6ft 4in frame loomed over her as I straddled her waist, pressing one knee hard down on her pubic bone as my hand covered her mouth. I don't know why I did that, there was no one around for miles. No one to hear her scream. Not that she tried. She struggled against me at first, but I didn't recognize the look in her eyes. It was a look that I hadn't seen before in the others.

I leaned my face, masked entirely in leather, down over hers. It was hot and I could feel the sweat building up between the mask and my skin. Gross. I looked her in the eyes, icily.

"Let it happen," I hissed.

Alison tried to struggle harder beneath me, but I raised her hands back over her head and my weight forward, pinning her hands to the bed.

"I will fucking hurt you," I told her. "Stop."

I felt her arm muscles relax beneath me. It's not like her lithe, little frame could do anything to stop me. She could kick, punch, and claw all she liked but as a former fighter, there wasn't much she could do that would be able to hurt my 250 lb. frame.

I pushed Alison's black skirt up from her knees to just below her waist. I could see her pretty pussy waiting for me beneath the flesh-colored g-string that she was wearing. She continued to writhe and struggle beneath me and I pushed my knee back down against her prized position with some force. A slight noise of surprise escaped her lips, setting me on fire. I pushed the front of the leather pants I was wearing down, tearing my cock and balls free. She continued to try to struggle, only adding to the intensity of my frustrations.

I moaned loudly as I thrust my cock deep inside of her. There was something about the scent of a sweet cunt and fear that drove me wild. Each thrust was deep and wild, and I stared at her young, beautiful face as she cried aloud. I tried to ignore the sound which eventually stopped when the tears could no longer fall from her ocean blue eyes. There was something about her lack of caring that turned me on.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked.

"I'm 22 years old, of course not," she scoffed. Alison sniffled.

I thought for a moment.

"You," I said. "You've never been fucked before, have you?"

She cried aloud and the tears begin to fall again. Admittedly, it turned me animalistic. I looked her in the eyes again, frustrated both mentally and physically that I couldn't figure her out. After a few more minutes of forcing my shaft into her sweet box, I pulled out and smacked it against her clit. Alison looked at me briefly, not meeting my gaze, and then turned her head to the right.

"That's it," I said, thinking that I had the answer. "You've never been fucked like a good little whore."

Without any warning to her, I slammed my raging hard cock into her tight asshole. Alison screamed loudly. She was an anal virgin.

"You're going to take all of this like the whore you are," I growled.

"Please, stop," she begged. She hadn't figured out yet that all the begging simply drove my need. I slammed my cock deep into her ass again and pulled out slowly, until just the tip remained inside her precious star. I leaned forward and cupped her tits in my giant-like hands, twisting them and leveraging them as I drove all 8 inches of me into her ass. She screamed.

"That's it," I told her, smiling beneath the mask. She screamed and I shushed her. "Stop with that screaming. If you do it again, I'll make sure you can't open your mouth for a week."

Alison looked up at me and I swear her eyes rolled as she turned her head to the side once more. "Whatever," she muttered softly.

There was no fear of me and there was no fear of the pain, no fear of what I was doing. This was new to me and I didn't know how to react. I thought for a moment before I pulled my dick out of her ass and thrust hurriedly back into her pussy. It was time to change things up. Before, I had just fucked her body. Now I knew that to get to her I needed to fuck her mind.

I pulled out before pushing myself slowly back inside of her, recording her body's every movement mentally. I did this a few times and realized that her breathing had changed, and she was shaking slightly below me. What in the world is this girl's endgame? I asked myself. After moving in and out of her a few times, I withdrew my cock all together before sitting up. I slowly moved two fingers inside of her, reaching for that spongy, sweet spot. I felt her muscles contract around my fingers, and she sighed nervously.

I continued to massage Alison's pussy, occasionally reaching for her g-spot. This would cause her to moan, almost involuntarily, and she would turn to hide her face away from me.

"Aww, are you enjoying me stealing your sex from you?" I said mockingly. She remained silent as her cheeks turned red. There it was. She liked it and was ashamed she felt that way. "Are you embarrassed to be a little whore?"

Alison continued to moan as I began to finger her harder and faster. Her breath soon turned into the little pants and purrs that always drove me over the edge. I could feel it welling up inside of her, that need. The need to release and shed the shame she felt over her body betraying her. I couldn't tell her how excited that made me. I needed her to feel it.

I withdrew my fingers and unforgivingly plunged my desperate cock deep inside of her. I loved edging her and feeling the slight pulses of the muscles around me, ready to accept the defeat and loss of control. Alison's body trembled beneath me; her sweet cunt drenched me with its juices.

"Please don't cum inside me," she begged.

"What?" I rasped, as I continued to fuck her.

"Please don't cum inside of me," Alison continued to beg. "Please. I'm not on any birth control."

I chuckled evilly.

I leaned down and my face was shielded from her hot breaths by the mask.

"I'll cum where I want," I told her. "I'm going to fill that tight little cunt with all my cum and give you a baby."

"No!"

There it was, part two. She feared becoming pregnant. The fear of being stuck with a baby. Finally. I moaned loudly as I emptied myself inside of her. I don't think I've ever came so hard and much in my life. Whatever had broken this girl, whatever made her different, was exciting to me in all the right and wrong ways.

I stood up and retrieved my cock into my pants as Alison laid on the bed, her legs still spread. I heard a clicking sound behind me, followed by the lid of a laptop closing. The man sitting behind the small desk stood up and tossed an envelope onto the table.

"Hurry up," he said. And then he left the room.

Alison sat up on the bed with her legs dangling from the end. She straightened her blouse and began to buckle it back up as I approached the desk. I picked up the envelope and bottle of water. I took it to Alison and opened it. I placed it to her lips, and she sipped before I replaced the cap and tossed it down on the bed. I kissed her gently on top of the head.

"Wait five minutes," I told her. I pulled the mask off and ruffled my fingers back through my hair. "Your keys and cellphone will be out in the mailbox."

I stepped out of the room and outside of the countryside house, the early summer sun hitting my already hot skin. I got into my accomplice's car. As we drove down the long lane to head back to the city, I looked in the sideview mirror and saw Alison standing on the porch of her home, hoping for my return.