Bisexual Black Manhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're absolutely wonderful," Rudolph said, grinning, as he wrapped his arms around her, and Marjorie looked at him intently. He really is different, she thought. A good-looking brother who's educated, law-abiding, well-endowed, has no brats, no ex-wives, and a big career ahead of him. What more could a sister want? Aside from the fact that he was Bisexual, Rudolph Stanwood sounded like a dream come true.

"Careful, Rudy, if you keep dicking me down like this, my pussy might get addicted to you, I might want to steal you from the fellas for good," Marjorie said, grinning. Rudolph stroked his goateed chin thoughtfully, and then he laughed, grabbed Marjorie's thick ass and gave it a firm squeeze. Marjorie rolled on top of him, and just like that, they began another round...

"Marjorie, I only get involved with one person at a time, female or male, and I am a man of principle, as in, I don't stray, so if you want me, you got me," Rudolph said, much later. He looked into her eyes as he spoke. Marjorie, who was still sore from the relentless pounding he'd just given her pussy, looked at Rudolph and grinned as he got up and headed to the washroom to take a piss. Nice ass, Marjorie thought.

"Marjorie and Rudolph, I do like the sound of that," she said as she joined him in the bathroom. Rudolph, who was still taking a whiz, gasped in surprise as Marjorie snuck up behind him and grabbed his dick. He looked at their reflections in the bathroom mirror. Tall, handsome Black man and tall, curvy, attractive Black woman. What a pair they made. Heavens let him be mine, Marjorie whispered as she and Rudolph began round three of their lovemaking for the night...

12