Bisexual Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, it had been a while since I got a decent blowjob. The last one I got was almost 2 months ago from a cafe waitress named Remi. She was much younger than me and I fucked her hard, she blew me and then I pumped her vagina full with my 42 year old cum load. She was pissed I didn't warn her but I blamed her for being too tight and it was a compliment. My cock hurt after I came inside her hairy vagina, the sex was so intense and I hadn't released my load in some time prior, my pipes needed a regular flow. During the act she had second thoughts but I was having none of it, and held her down by the neck, taking what every man owns. She lied that she came but there was a smile on her 18 year old face none the less.

She had blown me several times in my Chevy Silverado truck since the time we fucked but she told me it was wrong for her to cheat on her long distance boyfriend and wanted to end it. I told her she was beautiful and the sex was so good, she agreed but still wanted to end it. She had major daddy issues and fucking her little teen pussy was probably what Marvin Gaye meant by "sexual healing." I could text her and have that pussy any damn time I wanted. That's what really turned me on, not the women or the men but the raw power, or intimidation, that resulted in my sexual gratification. It was much easier to fuck a young man than a woman, being a coach fed into a lot of fantasies for young men who were on the fence about being straight, bi, or gay. I pushed them to make a choice and they always gave it up, often willingly.

Adam was now kneading my balls like I had done for him, he had a slight sweat on his forehead and I commanded him to get on the floor, ass towards me. He didn't move immediately so I pushed him to the floor and mounted him. His head was in the corner of the room, no where for the lad to run. I positioned my penis at his rear entrance and eased myself in as he gasped, "Aren't you going to use a condom?" My answer was to penetrate him and then pull out and penetrate him again, loosening up his butthole. He was tighter than an nun's asshole on a roller coaster and I savored the moment. He had sucked my dick but it must have been a while since he got fucked, or didn't use any toys in his private life, he was almost difficult to penetrate but my dick wasn't taking no for an answer tonight. I was now in balls deep on the 3rd stroke, I felt my balls touch his as I bottomed out on this college bitch.

"Wait, stop." His voice was scared and made my dick swell. This young faggot might be a first timer but that made this all the better, a virgin asshole was hard to come by these days. Most women I met on campus had at least one anal experience with an old boyfriend or whatever, but guys were good at acting tough in the weight room even though when back in their dorms they jerked it to sweaty queers on pornhub.

"Coach, slow down you're too big." It came out as a pant from the lad. I eased myself back out and then in again. I didn't grab any lube, I knew he would be turned on and enough sweat would be there for me to take his ass. Adam had his head buried into the carpet, his ass pushed into the floor and both of his hands back spreading his ass for me. It was very easy to fuck him now that he was broken in and I sped up the pace, grunting as I put my full length into him. He was moaning or crying I couldn't tell which as I pulled out and saw blood on my dick, a small amount. I slapped his ass which jiggled and said gruffly, "Hold still or I'll make it hurt, bad." I could feel his butthole tighten as he put a hand under his stomach, masturbating his pale cock. I gritted my teeth and imagined his wet, curved, shaved cock sliding in and out of his hand, and had to stop myself in my mind before I ejaculated too soon. This was pure hedonism, his asshole gripping my shaft for dear life, me ramming it into him as hard as I could muster and him moaning like the punk ass bitch he was. Sex was in the air and I grabbed at his hair, pulling his head far back, seeing the fear in his eyes. Fear but then pleasure as he gave into my brutal pounding, letting the waves of the sea crash, fighting them was useless. Adam gave into pleasure, pure physical joy as I took his ass as if it was the last chopper out of Vietnam.

The young man's tightness was incredible and I was in heaven, this hot hole of his was what I desperately needed and now it was all mine. I pushed his hips to the floor as I filled him with all my inches, then pulled him back up by the hair as I withdrew, we were in unison. He was whimpering and it reminded me of him in the shower with the bullies. His weakness and feminine sounds made it hard to me to hold myself back from cumming too soon. My thoughts were a whirl of pain, power, pleasure, and what I would do to his poor asshole next time. I wanted him to beg for it, tease him and later fuck in public, that turned me on so much. Maybe standing behind a high table with his pants down and me inside him while talking casually to another student.. something ridiculous to cum to.

"Finish already you fucker, this hurts." He was moaning loud now, I was almost afraid the neighbors would come knock on my apartment door. His bubble butt was better than I deserved but I was on the edge of busting my sloppy nut and didn't want to question my good favor too closely.

Adam was begging me to finish, his voice was hoarse and sweat was forming on his lower back. He exhaled loudly as I grunted and grabbed him by his hips, pulling him tight towards my own hips, holding him fast. I was as deep as I could go and imagined his anus tightly-gripping my thick cock, his anus straining and sweating, working overtime to compensate for my girth and furious thrusts. That thought pushed me over the edge and I ejaculated inside of the young man, pushing myself as deep as I could, pushing into him over and over, my thick semen shot hot and fast and then slower in big spurts as I caught my breath and pushed his ass back down to the carpet. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had, bar none and still is to this day. I went soft and withdrew my 7 inches, there was a lot of blood and cum on my dick. His asshole looked like a war zone. "Holy fucking shit, you're the best student ever."

I rolled off him and on to my back. He was still face down on the carpet, breathing heavily like he had just ran a timed mile. Adam coughed several times and excused himself to the bathroom and I soon heard the shower running. I rolled to my side and sat up, back against the leather recliner. That was some wild shit, really intense and unexpected. As I reach out and put my hand on the recliner to stand I saw a large puddle of cum on the floor where Adam had lay. I smiled to myself and felt satisfied we had both cum and I wondered if it had been at the same time. It had been a few years since I had fucked another man, but this one was for the history books. I wanted to see his ass one more time, my body exhausted but my mind was hungry for more.

The bathroom door was open and I looked in the mirror, my hair was a disaster. There was blood on my dick, knees, and probably a lot down the drain from Adam's asshole. I had given him a damn good pounding and pulled the curtain back just a few inches and inquired about the state of his asshole.

"It fucking hurts like hell. What do you think?" I saw him rubbing a bar of soap up his crack, the pink suds running down the drain. "Yeah but you came, right? You left a big puddle of cum on my carpet, son." I put my hand on his shoulder which was tight and then it went limp as he turned to face me. His face was all red from being on the carpet, maybe a case of rug burn. His hair was wet and plastered to his face, making him look like a grown up emo fag. I tugged at my dick, working it back up to semi hard and wanted to fuck a woman suddenly, a different sensation on my dick. You didn't need to be so hard to fuck a pussy as you did an asshole, it was made for fucking but the ass was not.

"Yeah I came, you old fag." He used my shampoo on his head, muttering about how he wished I had gone slower. "I didn't know you were just going to shove it up there, Jesus. You got a thick sausage down there, Coach." I turned his head and kissed his lips. "You know you liked it, right?" He turned more towards me and I got in the shower too, the water now hitting my legs and relaxing me. God I wanted to fuck him again right now, I was ready for round two. My penis was stirring and Adam's hand was on it, "God, this thing is hard again? I love your dick so much, Coach."

12