Bisexual Haitian Husbands

Story Info
Benjamin seduces Maeva and Jean-Marc in Florida.
2.6k words
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

A few months ago, Fort Lauderdale policeman Benjamin Desrosiers and his wife, schoolteacher Maeva Joseph-Desrosiers had a heart to heart, discussing the things they once agreed never to discuss. When they got married twenty five years ago, they focused on building a home, and a lasting relationship. Certain things were left on the cutting floor, like the fact that Benjamin is attracted to both sexes. As things such as homosexuality, bisexuality and lesbianism aren't considered acceptable in Haitian society, Benjamin repressed his other side and went with the norm. At the time, it seemed like the prudent thing to do...

"I don't want you running the streets like other gay men and bisexual men do and catching a disease, if you want to explore this, I want to do it with you," Maeva said firmly. Benjamin nodded, wondering if Maeva truly understood what she was asking. In the Haitian community, just like everywhere else, there are plenty of gay men and bisexual men. The majority of Haitian LGBT people stay closeted because Haitian society is not ready to accept them. It's really that simple...

"Mwen konprann, I understand," Benjamin said in a conciliatory one. Maeva smiled and squeezed his hand. Benjamin nodded at his wife and gently kissed her. Even after almost three decades of marriage, he still loved her. After graduating from the University of Miami together, they bought a house in the Mangrove neighborhood of Fort Lauderdale. In a lovely two-story house, Maeva and Benjamin built a life, and eventually started a family. Everything was great for a long time, but now, things seem to be rocky...

Benjamin wondered what his friends from the Fort Lauderdale Police Department, where he works as a staff sergeant, would think if they knew his secret. Officially, law enforcement agencies around the United States claim to value both racial diversity and the inclusion of LGBT individuals. After being a cop for almost two decades, Benjamin knew this to be a load of crap. The profession of law enforcement in America is made for those who are that unique combination of white and male. All others are secondary. Those who contest that truth are sadly deluded...

"Let's find us that hunk," Maeva said to Benjamin, who smiled nervously. Maeva's voice pulled him out of his train of thought. From the moment they met, Benjamin knew that Maeva was bossy with a capital B. The tall, curvy young Haitian American that Maeva was back then had the world on a string. Maeva was born in Florida to Haitian immigrant parents, while Benjamin was born in Cap-Haitien, Haiti, and moved to Florida with his family a long time ago. They were from similar backgrounds, but with a world of difference...

"Sure thing, dear," Benjamin replied, not knowing what else to say. He thought of his life before meeting Maeva. The little trip down memory lane brought a rueful smile to Benjamin's face. Back in his younger days, Benjamin used to go on the prowl. From the Kompa concerts to the night clubs and the house parties, Benjamin roamed around Miami looking for booty. As a tall, handsome young black man, Benjamin attracted a lot of ladies. From the sexy soul sisters to the Latin ladies and those wild white chicks, Benjamin smashed a lot of booty in his day. Unfortunately, he didn't stop there.

As much as Benjamin liked the ladies and enjoyed banging them, he also craved things they didn't have. A hard-bodied, masculine man with a big dick is something which Benjamin craves from time to time, no matter how much pussy he's getting. Prior to meeting Maeva, Benjamin used to mess around with a handsome Haitian brother named Jean-Marc Celestin. The hunky Jean-Marc played soccer for Miami-Dade College, and had a lovely girlfriend named Francine O'Shea, a pretty blonde chick with a big ass. When Jean-Marc wasn't playing soccer or banging Francine, he was hooking up with Benjamin.

"You're addicted to me," Jean-Marc said to Benjamin, after one of their more vigorous sessions. Coming home after a soccer match, the sweaty and tired Jean-Marc found Benjamin waiting in his off-campus apartment, with a bottle of wine, and some condoms. The two young black men kissed passionately, then embraced. Benjamin drew Jean-Marc to the bed, and then they began exploring one another. Jean-Marc was tired from the soccer game but Benjamin knew how to rev up his engine...

"I don't want to be cured," Benjamin replied as he got on top of Jean-Marc. Grinning, Jean-Marc gripped Benjamin's hips and thrust his big dark cock into him. Benjamin groaned as Jean-Marc entered him. Benjamin is versatile but Jean-Marc is a total top. The tall, dark-skinned and athletic stud showed Benjamin what he was made of. Benjamin moaned in pleasure as Jean-Marc held him by the hips and pounded his cock up his ass. Bisexual Haitian men know what other Haitian men need, and they certainly take care of business.

"Ride me," Jean-Marc barked at Benjamin as he fucked him. After a while, they switched things up. Benjamin got on all fours, and Jean-Marc fucked him from behind. While pounding his dick into Benjamin's ass, Jean-Marc gripped his cock and stroked him. Benjamin cried out in pleasure as Jean-Marc fucked him good. The two of them went at it until all strength left their bodies, many hours later...

Yeah, Benjamin used to have all kinds of fun with his pal Jean-Marc back in the day. For years, they were in each other's lives. To their friends and families, the two handsome young Haitian men were close friends and nothing more. Jean-Marc always made time for his girlfriend Francine. The lovely blonde chick couldn't get enough of her favorite black stud. Jean-Marc was really freaky and one time, he filmed himself having sex with Francine, and showed Benjamin the tape. Benjamin had to laugh at that. Jean-Marc was a wild man alright. Sadly, their fun would soon come to an end.

"Francine's pregnant and I asked her to marry me," Jean-Marc said to Benjamin, during their last meeting. The two of them were in the apartment, smoking weed and watching an episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. The one where the heroic vampire Angel temporarily becomes human. Upon hearing Jean-Marc's words, Benjamin was too astonished to say anything. Jean-Marc waved his hand in front of his buddy's face. Benjamin angrily batted Jean-Marc's hand.

"Motherfucker, you did what?" Benjamin said angrily. Jean-Marc looked at him and shrugged. The handsome soccer player began telling his lover how he hadn't planned to get his girlfriend pregnant. Benjamin didn't listen to Jean-Marc's explanations no matter how apologetic he sounded. Rising from the bed, Benjamin grabbed his clothes and put them on. Jean-Marc tried to get Benjamin to stay but Benjamin shoved him away. Shaking his head, Benjamin took one last look at Jean-Marc, then stormed out of the apartment.

"You're dead to me, Jean-Marc," Benjamin said angrily as he ran. Jean-Marc pleaded with him to return but didn't go after him. Benjamin went home in tears. He was heartbroken over losing Jean-Marc to Francine. The sad part was that he couldn't talk to his parents or his other friends about it. If Benjamin's parents, Louisa and Leonel Desrosiers found out that their only son was bisexual, they would have disowned him at the very least. Benjamin silently mourned the demise of his relationship with Jean-Marc. A month later, Benjamin met Maeva Joseph, and the rest, as they say, is history...

"What's on your mind?" Maeva asked, and Benjamin bit his lip. There were no secrets between him and his wife. Throughout their marriage, which produced two daughters, Athena and Malvina, both of whom were currently enrolled at FAMU, they had always been honest with one another. Benjamin beckoned for Maeva to come sit next to him and she acquiesced. Taking a deep breath, Benjamin told Maeva about how, lately, he'd been thinking a lot about his relationship with Jean-Marc. Maeva listened attentively, even though Benjamin already told her about his past.

"I looked Jean-Marc up, and as it turns out, he died in the Haiti Earthquake more than a decade ago, they buried him in Port-Au-Prince, I didn't even know until three weeks ago," Benjamin said, shaking his head. Maeva looked at her husband and nodded. For Benjamin, his relationships, whether with women or men, were never about just sex. Maeva knew Benjamin felt deep sorrow for Jean-Marc's death, and how long it took him to learn about it. Losing loved ones is never easy on anyone. Maeva hugged Benjamin passionately, and they held each other like this for a long time.

A few days later, as Benjamin sat on the couch, watching a rerun of The Boys, his favorite show, he was in for a surprise. Maeva went to the door, looking all excited, for an item she'd ordered had finally arrived. Benjamin didn't find that too strange since Maeva is always ordering stuff from various stores and shops. After Skyping with their daughters Malvina and Athena, Benjamin watched TV. He got really into the episode, which featured a three on one superhero battle, when of course, Maeva interrupted him. Benjamin sighed, annoyed. What is it now?

"Ou pale trop, Benjamin, vire tounen, ba mwen bonda ou, you talk too much, Benjamin, turn around, I want your ass," said Maeva Desrosiers. The six-foot-tall, busty and curvy, dark-skinned Haitian gal grinned while stroking her phallic toy. Checking out her reflection on the wall mirror, Maeva nodded approvingly. The black tank top and black booty shorts totally went with her new gear. The new strap-on dildo just arrived in the mail, courtesy of the good folks of Adam and Eve. Maeva couldn't wait to test drive it. Who shall be the object of the test? None other than her husband Benjamin Saint-Preux, of course.

"Ba mwen yon ti moman, wait a minute," Benjamin said, sighing deeply. The big and tall, dark-skinned and bald-headed Haitian man looked at his wife and shook his head. Maeva looked like she meant business. Earlier, when the deliveryman came and Maeva excitedly rushed to the door, Benjamin figured some of her stuff had arrived from Amazon. Well, as it turns out, Benjamin was right about that. Maeva giggled and tugged on the dildo while glaring menacingly at Benjamin. Oh yeah, he was totally going to get it.

"Vini isi, come here," Maeva ordered, and Benjamin did as he was told. The big black man got on his knees, and Maeva grinned, then touched the tip of his lips with her dildo. Nodding at her husband, Maeva clucked her tongue impatiently. Benjamin smiled and began sucking Maeva's dildo. A long time ago, the two of them incorporated elements of female domination, bondage and sadomasochism into their lovemaking. Now, those things are a regular part of their bedroom play...

"Bagen problem, no problem," Benjamin said, then he sucked Maeva's dildo with gusto. Maeva licked her lips and patted Benjamin's head as he fellated her phallic toy. A while ago, Maeva found her calling as a dominant in the world of BDSM just as her husband Benjamin found his place as a submissive. After Benjamin polished her dildo with his tongue, Maeva put him on all fours and made him spread his cheeks. Taking some lotion, Maeva smeared some on her dildo, and applied the rest on Benjamin's butt hole...

"Kit ou renmen fanm, kit ou renmen gason, mwen se propriyete ou, whether you like women or men, I own you," Maeva said firmly. Gripping Benjamin's hips, Maeva pushed the dildo into his butt hole. Benjamin groaned as Maeva began fucking his ass with the strap-on dildo. Benjamin has been with his fair share of women and men, and has taken a cock or two up his ass. Maeva's dildo was bigger than any dick Benjamin has been fucked by, and that includes the noble tool of the late, great Jean-Marc. Maeva dug into Benjamin's flesh with her fingernails as she plundered his ass with the dildo. Let the fun times flow...

"Mete pou mwen, madanm, give it to me, ma'am," Benjamin said, and he moaned deeply as Maeva really gave it to him. Bucking her hips, Maeva thrust the dildo into the depths of Benjamin's ass. As Maeva fucked him, Benjamin's cock lengthened and hardened. Filled with inspiration, Maeva undid the strap, and left the dildo in Benjamin's ass. Noticing that his wife stopped thrusting into him, Benjamin frowned. Maeva playfully smacked his butt, and then informed him of a change of plans...

"Niche bouboun mwen, eat my pussy," Maeva ordered. Benjamin watched as his wife took off her clothes, revealing her tall and curvy, dark-skinned body. Maeva lay on the carpeted floor, and fingered her nipples while spreading her thick thighs invitingly. Benjamin grinned and then, with the dildo still in his ass, he approached her. Maeva grinned as Benjamin buried his face in her crotch and began eating her pussy. Hmm, for a man who sometimes can't seem to decide between tuna and beef, Benjamin certainly knows his way around a vagina. That's always a good thing...

"Manmzel toujou gen bon gou, mademoiselle always tastes good," Benjamin paused to say. Maeva grabbed the back of his neck and pressed his face against her vagina. Benjamin got the damned hint and resumed eating Maeva's pussy. Maeva sighed deeply and shuddered as Benjamin sucked on her clit, then fingered her pussy. The big Haitian man had skills alright and she couldn't get enough of him. Benjamin lathered Maeva's pussy with his tongue and didn't let up until she was a shuddering, orgasmic mess. Good times...

"Fe travay ou, se gason ou ye, do your job, you are a man," Maeva said to Benjamin as she got on all fours, shaking her big Haitian booty at him. Benjamin grinned and nodded. He didn't remove the dildo from his ass since his wife hadn't given him permission. Stroking his hard cock, he put on a condom. Coming up behind Maeva, Benjamin gripped her hips and buried his dick into her pussy. Maeva sighed happily as Benjamin began fucking her with deep strokes. Maeva screamed passionately as Benjamin rammed his dick into her pussy. The man of the house is finally taking care of business...

After going at it for a good while, Maeva and Benjamin sprawled on the carpet, feeling abased and exhausted but livelier than ever. Husband and wife looked upon one another and exchanged a smile. Maeva rested her head against Benjamin's chest and then tugged on his chest hairs, causing him to wince. Why does Maeva do such things? Well, the lady is beautiful, smart, fun, good in bed, and a tiny bit sadistic. Not too much. Just a little bit. It's okay because Benjamin doesn't mind. Besides, Maeva has another surprise in store for her hubby.

"I made a profile for both of us on The Bisexual Dating Network, it won't be long until we find a local bisexual guy to join us for a hot threesome," Maeva said, laughing. Benjamin gasped in surprise. He was definitely not expecting that. A lot of bisexual men are married to women who are closed-minded, for they fear that male bisexuality is a phase and that gayness is where it leads. Benjamin is a true bisexual, one who loves big booty women as much as he appreciates manly men, but the world overlooks the existence of those who feel as he does...

"My freaky wife, what am I going to do with you?" Benjamin said, grinning. Maeva laughed and then, as he tried to pull her into his arms, she darted away. Maeva got up and ran away, sashaying that thick ass of hers from side to side. Benjamin got up, and suddenly remembered the dildo was still in his ass. Groaning, he removed the offending object, and tossed it away. Shaking his head, Benjamin ran after Maeva, intent on catching her and spanking that big ass of hers. Even a bossy gal like Maeva needs a spanking from time to time, and Benjamin intends on delivering it to her. If he can catch her, that is...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Aunt Elsie Aunt Elsie, pantyhose foot job.in Fetish
Catching Up Ch. 01 Catching up with an old friend, leads to trouble.in Interracial Love
Mothers Gone Wild Ch. 01 Lucille's annual physical.in Lesbian Sex
Son-in-Law with Benefits My son-in-law had enough to satisfy both of us.in Interracial Love
Janet and Henry Small black woman falls for younger big white man.in Interracial Love
More Stories