Bisexual Interracial Pleasures 03

Story Info
Bisexual black has anal sex with South Asian MILF.
1.2k words
2.15
2.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Hmm, my dear Bart, have you ever fucked a woman in the ass?" Taslima Ahmed said, as she lay luxuriously on the king-sized bed. The curvy, dark-haired and big-bottomed South Asian Muslim woman looked amazing, stark naked, her fine body glistening in the late afternoon sunlight wafting through the window of Bartleby Johnson's bedroom. The tall, dark and handsome African American stud, a newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of Detroit, Michigan, allowed himself a smile. What man isn't thrilled to hear those words?

After grabbing dinner at a nice Caribbean restaurant, Bartleby brought Taslima back to his place for some fun. The two of them had some wild, freaky sex. Taslima sucked Bartleby's dick and then rode him real good for a couple of hours. Bartleby has long fantasized about fucking Taslima's thick ass but the lovely South Asian Muslim MILF has always resisted. Apparently, anal sex is considered taboo within the context of Taslima's culture. All the more reason for the sexy brown lady to let her favorite black stud explore her ass. Life is simply boring without anal sex, wise men the world over know this...

"Hmm, always down for trying new things," Bartleby replied, much to Taslima's delight. In Bartleby's apartment, located in the Vanier hamlet of Ottawa, things were definitely heating up. Bartleby drew closer to Taslima, who wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately. Bartleby kissed Taslima's neck and caressed her breasts, which were still firm, even in her fifth decade upon this earth. Bartleby has always liked the MILFs of the world, and they don't get much hotter than Taslima, that's for damned sure...

"Oh my," Taslima said, and the curvy gal purred like a kitten as Bartleby put her on all fours and admired her big brown ass. Seriously, women from places like India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh got fine asses and it seems to be the world's best kept secret. Bartleby caressed Taslima's big round ass before playfully smacking it, causing her to giggle. Spreading Taslima's thick ass cheeks wide open, Bartleby sniffed her butt hole and then slid his tongue inside. Time to eat some delicious, thick South Asian female booty...

"Hmm, delicious," Bartleby paused to say, and then he resumed eating Taslima's ass in earnest. Ever since his halcyon days in his hometown of Detroit, Bartleby has always loved the female posterior. The funny thing is that Bartleby, a secretly bisexual man slowly growing more comfortable in his own skin, will eat female ass but won't eat male ass. Just one of many sexual hang-ups which Bartleby still possesses. The bisexual African American stud will stick his dick into anyone's holes, female or male, though. That's Bartleby's way of being progressive along gender and racial lines...

"Oh don't stop," Taslima said, and the curvy, sexy South Asian Muslim gal felt her pussy get wetter and wetter as Bartleby tickled her booty hole with his tongue. Taslima's former husband Arif Ahmed once loved her thick posterior but has recently decided that he'd rather chase white male booty in the form of his queer, rich lover Walter Whitman instead of worshipping her ass. This led to the former couple's subsequent divorce. Taslima thanked her lucky stars that she found a new lover in Bartleby Johnson. The African American stud clearly loves female ass, and Taslima likes that in a man...

"Your ass is amazing," Bartleby said to Taslima as he lathered her booty hole with his tongue. Not wanting her to feel neglected, he worked two fingers into her wet, hairy pussy while giving her booty hole a tongue bath. Taslima arched her back and moaned deeply as Bartleby worked his magic on her. The ladies at Saint Paul University, where Bartleby studies must be real lucky. Bartleby stimulated Taslima's holes with his tongue and fingers, driving her close to the edge of passion. Taslima was driven mad by Bartleby's tongue action...so much that she farted.

"Oops, sorry," Taslima said, mortified after tooting right in Bartleby's face. The tall, dark and handsome African American stud gasped in surprise as wind escaped Taslima's butt hole and hit him right in the face. Ninety nine percent of all men are disgusted by female farts, especially in the face. Bartleby belongs to the unique one percent of men who are absolutely turned on by female farts. Grabbing Taslima's thick ass cheeks even harder, Bartleby sucked the remainder of the fart right out of the South Asian Muslim MILF's butt hole. That's when Taslima came, shrieking in sheer orgasmic delight. How awesome was that?

"Hmm, don't apologize, darling, I love booty, everything about the booty," Bartleby said, and Taslima grinned. The two of them kissed once more. Bartleby wasn't lying when he told Taslima that he loves booty. Of course, he neglected to tell her that he digs both female and male butts. Hell, last week, Bartleby's good friend, a tall and handsome, secretly bisexual Somali Muslim stud named Ibrahim, came over and the two of them fucked and sucked for hours. Bartleby relished shoving his hard dick into Ibrahim's butt hole. Good times. Tonight, Bartleby intended to add to his sexual repertoire by fucking Taslima in the ass. How many black men have had the pleasure of butt fucking a South Asian woman? Hmm, after tonight, Bartleby is joining an elite club!

"My ass is yours," Taslima said, and she smiled and spread her thick brown ass cheeks for Bartleby, who grinned. Taking condoms and lubricant, he made good use of them. Taslima groaned as Bartleby lubricated her butt hole and put on a condom. Without further ado, Bartleby stroked his long and thick dark dick and pressed it against Taslima's butt hole. Taslima sighed happily as Bartleby's cock entered her booty hole. Gripping Taslima's wide hips, Bartleby pushed his cock deep into her asshole. Bartleby smiled to himself as he felt Taslima's warm, tight butt hole grip his dick. Is there anything more pleasurable? Doubtful, but whatever...

"Such a great ass," Bartleby said, as he fucked Taslima's big beautiful butt like a pro. Taslima moaned softly, fingering her wet, hairy pussy as Bartleby's cock filled her butt hole. For a brief moment, Taslima thought of her ex-husband Arif Ahmed and wondered if he was the doer or the receiver in his sexual activities with his male lover Walter Whitman. Taslima decided that it didn't matter, and she closed her eyes and began grinding her big ass against Bartleby's groin, driving his dick even deeper into her butt hole. Bartleby fucked Taslima's big beautiful ass until the sexy South Asian Muslim MILF tapped out. How awesome was that?

"I can't get enough of you," Taslima said to Bartleby as they lay in bed together. Bartleby kissed Taslima and hugged her, but otherwise remained silent. The man from Detroit isn't much for pillow talk, and it doesn't matter if he's with a woman or a man. Earlier, Bartleby called his buddy Ibrahim and wanted to come over for some fun, but Ibrahim was busy with his bossy mature Chinese girlfriend Doris Zhou. Bartleby decided to invite Taslima for a day of fun, and it turned out to be one of his best decisions ever. No matter what happens, the tall, dark and handsome, masculine and sexy African American bisexual stud has his fun and won't be denied. Life is better this way. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers