Lisa's Milk Problem Ch. 01

Story Info
Lisa, a single mom, breastfeeds a group of black doctors.
10.2k words
4.27
73.3k
87

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 10/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wewey
wewey
61 Followers

Lisa was a 32-year-old single mother, 5'11", with large 36H breasts, green eyes, and light blonde hair who lived in a house in an upscale neighborhood. She divorced about a year ago and was now raising her three-month-old girl Paige on her own. She was very attractive, and had a slim frame with large, round breasts, and wide hips, not a big but a nicely shaped ass. Her chest was the highlight of her frame. That was the first thing people noticed, then her pretty face, then her soft skin. Her breasts got her a lot of unwanted attention. A lot of stares from men and women. Because her breasts were so supple and a little saggy, they would jiggle uncontrollably, especially when she walked in high heels. The top of her cleavage would be visible with dresses which most women's didn't. Her nipple and areola were also big. She needed a heavily padded bra or they would be seen in anything she wore.

Lisa was facing an unusual problem in her life right now. Several life events turned her more attractive feature--her breasts--into her main problem. She was already failing to feed Paige enough milk, and lately. The doctors advised her to use baby-feed formula and advised some pumps and massagers, hoping this will resolve in a few weeks. Lisa followed the instructions. A week passed, but there was no change in her condition. Her breasts were full and engorged with knots of milk underneath. Paige was suckling but not the milk was just not coming out. Something was wrong, but she didn't know what. She often cried and felt like a failure as a mother.

She gave up and switched Paige to a total formula. After completely stopping to even attempt to feed Paige, her breasts got even more engorged and painful. Not having a mouth to feed made milk seep out at random times. She was just surviving on heavy painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs. She tried using the breastpump for relief but it hardly sucked out anything. It was endless nights of trying several kinds of breastpumps. They worked by different mechanisms--pulled her nipple out with each cycle, sucking them in tubes, there was also one kind where tube contained another tube that squeezed her nipple as it sucked to mimic baby's mouth. No result. It was hardly a few teaspoons of milk drawn in the reservoir after hour of pumping, and her nipples got sore.

She tried massaging her tits and hand expressing too. That's didn't work too. She had to go to bed in pain and she ended up with many stained sheets at night. Also, many stained shirts during the day as they would leak out at random times.

She finally decided to seek a second expert medical opinion. This time, she consulted a team of doctors that specialized in post-partum care. A thorough evaluation revealed that she had clogged ducts. But the whole process did not go as she wished. The first male doctor who examined her breasts seemed impressed at the size of her nipples as they now jutted out of her tit more than an inch. They all thoroughly examined her breasts after a detailed history. The initial diagnosis was just a simple case of clogged ducts. But as the problem was so severe, they were curious if something else was also going on. The team decided to order a special micro-ultrasound test to examine the milk ducts located deep inside her breasts. To their surprise, they found it was a rare case of narrow ducts. They found that Lisa had abundant milk-producing glands in her milk producing glands inside her breasts, but her milk ducts (tubes carrying milk outwards all the way towards the nipple pores) were narrower than those of other women. This was a congenital anatomical problem.

With Lisa half naked on the exam table, the team of male doctors explained with the help of a breast diagram, how her breasts had ample milk production but were struggling to release the milk. The bottleneck was in her ducts throughout, but more under her areolas where the ducts emptied into the lactiferous sinuses.

"Those narrowings in your ducts make it harder for her breasts to let go of all the milk," the doctor said, "It's like a bottleneck."

Next, they went on educating her, explaining the characteristics of human milk, which added to her problem.

"Human milk has several components, including fats, a more solid component, and is like butter. Under normal circumstances, the butter is dissolved in the milk as it is emptied regularly. The stagnation is causing the solid component to separate further narrowing your already narrow bottlenecks in your ducts and the lactiferous sinuses (a sinus where milk ducts from the entire breast converge). This sinus is located underneath the areola."

They kept on explaining for about 20 more minutes. Lisa was trying hard to listen this dense information but was getting tired keeping up and about to zone out.

She noticed a couple of them started to stand awkwardly, then realized that they were trying to hide their erection. She realized they probably took their time to explain the problem to her in so much detail so they could have a good long lusty look at her breasts.

At the end of that consult, Lisa walked out embarrassed from that realization and watching them get erections. The only medication prescription she got was for the pain--Advil--which was also available over the counter.

Lisa lived in a house in an upscale neighborhood. Every morning, she would look outside the window as she drank her coffee at her dinner table. She didn't know many neighbors, but she noticed that the house next to the one right across the street had three black male tenants. She learned that they were resident doctors working at a nearby hospital as they left for work in scrubs or white coats, and stethoscopes She occasionally do small talk with them when they passed as she watered her plants. The doctors had rented that next house, and were living as roommates for their residency, probably because the rent in the neighborhood was too high, and the location was close to the hospital. She learned their names--Jason, Tom, and Jim. They seemed in their early 30s, well-built, muscular, and athletic. Jim was shorter than her, whereas the other two are as tall as her. She found all of them attractive, but Jason was the one she was most attracted to. Jason had a French beard, and was well-toned-- he had big shoulders and arms.

One night around 9 PM, Paige was crying uncontrollably, and she couldn't understand why. She was thinking of taking her to the ER, but she saw Jason sitting out on his front porch with the lights on. She walked over to let him know when he asked. As she was carrying Paige in her arms, he let Jason have a look as he offered to. He was in scrubs as he had returned from work. He quickly removed his torch and examined her ears and nose and says, "It must be a common cold. There is some inflammation. These over-the-counter medicines from the local drug store should quickly help."

He continued, "You don't need to take her to the ER unless this just doesn't stop crying until early morning."

That really helped. Jason saved her visit to an ER. That was a big help for Lisa because she had been struggling financially for the last few months. The child was not her ex-husband's, but the guy she had dated after her divorce. He had disappeared after he learned that she had gotten pregnant. The medicines helped, and the next day, Lisa went over to thank Jason when she saw him return from work. He invited her into their living room. She first thanked him. Then as they were doing some small talk, a wet spot appeared on her t-shirt, Jason's eyes went there. She is dismayed to find out that she was leaking milk. She got super embarrassed and started stuttering goodbye getting ready to go.

Seeing her reaction Jason says, "I'm sorry, please don't be embarrassed. I understand. It's a common problem with lactating mothers."

Lisa replied, "Thank you for understanding, but my problem is much worse than it looks."

Jason nodded his head and then answered her, "I'm a pediatric resident doctor and I see this problem often in new mothers who are breastfeeding for the first time."

"But my problem is much more severe and I've tried many things, I needed to go take some pain medicines and try to express it out...in vain."

Jason listened to her for a second. He then shrugged and smiled making the problem seem trivial, trying to not make her feel embarrassed, "It's okay, please don't be embarrassed. Your baby sometimes does not have the suction needed to help you express your milk."

Lisa was getting ready to leave but she paused. She wanted to leave and not have this awkward conversation with her neighbor, but the she thought that this was the only medical professional who knew about her problem after her previous failed doctor visit.

"I've tried pumps, and increased the setting. Nothing helped."

Jason thought out for a second. He said, "Not sure what the exact problem is, but according to my medical understanding, the breasts are designed to empty in a mouth. That's how we have evolved, that's how I personally infer from my medical studies so far."

Lisa was already frustrated with the problem. She badly wanted a solution, whoever it came from. He was a freshly trained medical doctor, not some random man. A pediatric resident doctor, and not some other random specialist. His knowledge on lactation and post-pregnancy could not be easily dismissed. Lisa stood there listening, hoping he would come up with something that could help. He was her next best shot to come up with a solution. As she was thinking this, she quickly focused her mind to listen intently to what Jason as he continued talking, "A strong suction...for example a adult's mouth sucking would draw out the milk and open up your ducts."

Lisa's eyes lit up. "Really?" Her heart skipped a beat as she was not told this before and felt like Jason could be her savior. For the first time she felt like her main problem could solved. But she now wondered who she could get? Who would suckle her breast to draw milk out? Where could she find someone who could just do that for her? She didn't have many friends who she could comfortably ask this favor, nor she knew any man, she wasn't dating anyone for a while. Before the next thought in her mind, Jason said, "I know this is weird, and strictly from medical point of view, I don't mind helping you out, if you can't find anyone."

Lisa paused for a few seconds, acknowledging what he said, and thanked him for the suggestion. As she was thinking about walking back home, she thought the rest of the night she would still be engorged and in pain. She quickly responded, "I would be willing to let you help me out, if you won't tell anyone about it."

Jason said, "My lips will be sealed. Let me see your problem breast." They were in his living room. She looked around to see if anyone was nearby as exposing her tits was something she did not do often. She lifted up her shirt and held her breath as she was nervous. She unhooked her bra, and her enormous pale tits flopped out showing off their weight and size as they bounced slightly. They were as big as his head, with veins running around angrily, pink and tight. Her pink glistening nipples jutted in front of him inviting his hungry hungry mouth.

Jason didn't want to look like a creep by suddenly attacking them. He first inspected them. Then like a polite doctor, he asked if he could physically examine them. He felt her breast tissue with his fingers, then her areola, and then held the base of the nipple, and squeezed it to check milk flow. There was hardly any. Then he said, "I'm going to try sucking it out. Is that okay?"

"Sure," she said with a little smile. He then led her to the kitchen and had her sit on the counter for easy access to her breast. Both his roommates are on duty tonight, so she doesn't have to worry about anyone walking in on them. She lifted her huge left breast, which was bigger than her head, with her both hands and offered it to him.

Jason was extremely turned on to see her large pink nipple. He noticed her milky white skin, soft and ripe breasts, sagging a little with the weight from all the milk. The nipple was large, one of the largest he had seen as a doctor, but they were also aesthetic. They are about one and a half inches long when not erect, and areola is quite large and bumps make them look very ripe. After all, her tits are 36H. Jason was incredibly turned on to see that, but he did well to hide it and appear thoroughly professional.

He moved closer to the nipple and takes a moment to admire it. It is moist, glistening, pink, and raw, with visible pores which are the opening of her ducts. It's a nipple of a fully lactating mom, a source of rich, nourishing fluid of life, full of love.

Jason engulfed the nipple and surrounding areola in his mouth. He took a moment to acknowledge the huge flesh underneath the warm skin of the nipple and areola with his tongue. He now closed his eyes and applied gentle suction, and starts working his jaws, just like a baby would after latching a mother's nipple. There was no milk at first. He responded by increasing the suction. Then he opened his mouth wide and took in her large nipple and most of the aroela in his mouth, and suckled with the same technique that babies do, but with slightly more force. Milk now followed, but very slowly. Lisa was impressed by how he knew to latch so well.

After 15 minutes of suckling, both some milk was extracted from both her breasts. That was enough to feel relief. She still had some residual milk, but the engorgement was gone. It was the first time in many months she felt her engorgement soften up and the pressure was much lower than it always was.

Jason stopped and looked up. He said with a friendly smile, "You should be good for the night."

"Thank you so much!" Lisa said, "It feels so much better. The pressure is quite less, it's not fully gone but quite a relief."

Lisa was so delighted that she's not engorged for the first time in so many days. She thanks him. Jason offered her water and juice after that feeding saying she needs to keep hydrated.

Here's where Jason's devious side came out. He mixed domperidone in her orange juice, unbeknown to her. Domperidone is a drug that increases lactation, knowing that she's going to be engorged even more with this drug with her existing problem.

As she was leaving, he shared his number and asked her to text him or call him if she needed help ever again. She agreed with a smile and returned home. She wasn't sure whether she was going to take that offer. She didn't want an awkward nursing relationship with a neighbor. Lisa was a shy woman, and conscious of her image in the community she lived.

As expected, by afternoon on the next day, the Domperidone had done its job. Lisa's tits were filled with milk. She was now very engorged, much more than she usually was, and in severe pain. The domperidone had made it worse. She called Jason asking for his advice, and possibly help. He said he was sorry to hear that. He wanted to help her like last night, but said he won't be home until 8 PM. She said that was too long and that she was going to be in a lot of pain by then.

Jason said he was ready to help but she would have to be patient. Jason then reassured her and suggested a plan.

He said " The problem in your breasts is much more severe than I initially thought."

"Yes!," Lisa said in exclamation, "It's really anatomic, the doctors at the other clinic said it was narrow ducts, some anatomical condition. I'm so unfortunate, miserable," Lisa started sobbing.

Jason replied, " I'm really sorry. I didn't know that. I think the next best step would be to increase the intensity of drawing out the milk." Lisa stopped crying and listened intently.

He said "Both your breasts would need to be sucked aggressively and simultaneously. The problem with your ducts is quite severe, many bottlenecks. But thankfully, its not like a hard solid material like glass in case of bottles. Your ducts and breasts are made of tissue. They can be worked with mouths.

"Mouths?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, they need to be worked on with more than just sucking, what he did last night. We have to use the physiological milk ejection reflex, which means regular stimulation of nipple by mouths to let go of the milk. But if the suckling involved some additional forces on the nipple such as stretching, biting, chewing motions, tugging, and a stronger suction than he did last night, it might help extract the milk that your breast is not letting go. Yes, two mouths might do a better job than one."

He continued, "With that, your nipples and areolas would experience all kinds of sensations, and our goal is to send a strong stimulatory signal to your brain to force a stronger milk ejection letdown response.

He went on to explain in a very technical way, "The proposed treatment would also keep your breasts ripe and always ready for the infant. Pumps won't help much in your case. It has to be a mouth suckling them. Suckling also leads to bonding, which in turn enhances the milk flow. A grown-adult male jaw sucking is better than baby or a pump. It needs to be done in the right way keeping in mind the anatomy of the nipple and the underlying ducts. There could also be some love hormones released in a nursing woman's blood when a human jaw is suckling. The bonding in this case is even stronger and it would benefit her breasts, fertility, and overall health."

Although some of what he said was too technical gibberish for Lisa, she was trying to listen and comprehend amidst the severe pain and tightness in her breasts. All she sensed was that Jason was trying to help her, and she was happy to learn that he was trying so hard to solve her problem using his expert medical knowledge. The pain and pressure in her breasts clouded her mind, and she could not think of this situation from any other angle. She was also a little turned on by this conversation, but right now her main problem was the engorgement. There was just a lot of buildup of the milk to be taken care of right now.

Lisa thought to herself, "Okay, it's going to be just mouths suckling, but harder than the baby, and some additional things that he said," but after a pause something shocking.

"For those who have a milk ejection problem, the milk flow is even more enhanced if someone penetrated her while being suckled. That would definitely increase the chances of achieving a letdown reflex. Therefore, she needs two mouths and one guy inside her for this plan to work. He further hinted that it was possible to try this plan because he had two doctor roommates-- Tom and Jim-- who might be happy to help. And they would do it the right way because they have medical knowledge of breast anatomy and lactation.

Lisa thought for a minute. She was already struggling to find solution to her problem, and not trying a potential solution would the wrong direction to go. She needed help. She was struggling. She was hesitant but she told herself that they sounded like they knew what they were doing to help her.

So Lisa agreed. She agreed to trying this intensive sucking treatment hoping it would help her. Jason again said, "I'm so sorry that you're in tremendous pain right now. We could start working on you as soon as we are back at 8:00 PM.

It was 8:00 PM. Lisa arrived at their house anticipating the release. Her pain was getting worse throughout the day. She brought Paige along in a stroller because the sucking treatment would take a while, and she couldn't leave Paige alone at home. She felt safe at the doctors', and they were okay with that. She put Paige to sleep in the next room as soon as she arrived.

Then assembled in Jason's bedroom. He had a king-sized bed. He spread a cover on his mattress as he knew it was going to get messy. Her face had an expression of distress, she needed help quickly. Jason wasted no time. He took her t-shirt and nursing bra off.

wewey
wewey
61 Followers