All Comments on 'Bisexual Journey Ch. 08'

by diagones

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

Why is this chapter in group sex???

diagonesdiagonesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Good question

The moderator or whoever must have made a typo. Two is not a group. Oh well...

RestlessSunsetPkRestlessSunsetPkabout 11 years ago
Wow

This whole series is just incredible. The build-up to this one, and then...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Reading this story series has made me so hot that I now want to be fucked in my ass! I have had only one man fuck me many years ago, but I still miss it.

oldhippie1949oldhippie1949about 11 years ago
excellent

one of the best descriptions I've ever read. Thanks for the great series.

cibixcibixover 9 years ago
A beautiful story...

Enjoy your writing, hope you continue soon.

esthetumesthetumover 8 years ago
My all-time favorite story on Literotica

I've been reading stories for years here. Today, I believe I have found the best writer on Literotica. This was a beautiful, eloquent tribute to bisexuality and man-to-man love. Stunning...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for the series

I really appreciated the respectful way each treated the other. Thank you! A great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Homophobic misandry

To equate being the receptive partner in anal sex between men with becoming a female inside a male body shows a pathetic lack of knowledge concerning either topic and a very warped view of masculinity. Diagones claimed a high level of expertise as an author. It is disappointing, though perhaps not surprising, to see so clearly that the emperor wore no clothes.

StubbyoneStubbyone12 months ago

Some parts of this story were done very well, others not so much. Too wordy would be a gross understatement. Your description of his emotions and feelings were so far over the top and repeated so many times that I found myself skipping whole pages. To be honest it got boring. The story would not have suffered if it had been condensed down to 3 or 4 chapters. It started out as 5, but the author’s penchant for wordiness took over and it quickly dropped to a generous 3. You need an editor to boil your stories down to something readable and enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous