Bisexual Men of Eritrea

Story Info
Lady Tirunesh fucks hubby Silas bisexual lover Adamu.
1.9k words
3.47
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,140 Followers

After a long day at work, Silas Alemayehu finally heads home. The six-foot-tall, wiry and slender, dark-skinned Eritrean Canadian gentleman has grown tired of the tedious work of a Canadian Innovation Museum worker. Not a day goes by that one of his 'traditional' Canadian co-workers doesn't inquire about his origins. Born in the environs of Barentu, northwestern Eritrea, Silas has spent most of his life in the City of Toronto in Ontario, Canada. The GTA has been his home for over two decades, but he'll never be Canadian enough for some people. Such is the life of an immigrant in Canada...

"Home sweet home," Silas said to himself as he arrived at his house, located in the Kensington Market area of Toronto. The two-story, four-bedroom townhouse most definitely wasn't cheap, but it was lovely and worth every penny. Silas put himself through years of hard work at Humber College and the University of Toronto to get his MBA, and now he's a director with the Canadian Innovation Museum. All of his predecessors in that position have been old white dudes, with an old white lady thrown in the mix for good measure. Such was the price of the Canadian Dream.

Even in a racially diverse place like the Greater Toronto Area, some Canadians seem to have a problem with people of color achieving certain things. The City of Toronto has had a black Chief of Police, and plenty of black athletes, black journalists and black celebrities call it home. Toronto doesn't get compared to New York City for no reason. It is the business and cultural capital of Canada while paltry, distant Ottawa is the political capital. Nevertheless, when a black man becomes the boss at a major Canadian institution, some people got a problem with that. Silas ignores such fools, of course. Time to go home.

For over two decades, the Alemayehu family has lived at the white and brown townhouse located at the edge of Mayer Road and Harper Lane. At first, they were the only black family in the area. Lots of Somalis, Arabs, Ethiopians, Latinos, Asians and others live in Kensington Market but the minorities tend to be renters for the most part. True homeownership is something which many immigrants strive for, and Silas was glad to have achieved it a long time ago. There's no place like home, after all.

The Kensington Market neighborhood has diversified since Silas and his wife Tirunesh moved there. In the years since, an explosion of immigration has turned Kensington Market into the most racially diverse place in all of the Greater Toronto Area. People of all shades and religions call it home. Silas wouldn't have it any other way. As far as Silas is concerned, immigrants and so-called minorities form the backbone of Canadian society. As Canadian society grows and prospers, so should those who work the hardest. It's only fair, at the end of the day.

Silas walked in, and immediately sensed that something was amiss. When something is not right, one simply seems to know. There was noise coming from upstairs. Silas knew that his wife Tirunesh was supposed to be at work at the hospital, doing shift work as an RN. As for the couple's adult daughters Mariam and Tiana, they were both at the University of Calgary. They weren't due home until Christmas, which was six weeks away. Suspicious, Silas headed upstairs. Whatever was going on, the stoic Eritrean would have to deal with it.

"Hmm, go for it," said a masculine voice, emanating from the master bedroom. Silas heart skipped a beat. What the fuck was going on? Seconds later, a female voice chuckled and this was punctuated by unmistakable moans and groans. Silas hurried up the steps, and then paused at his bedroom door. The suspicious sounds got louder. Taking a deep breath, Silas shoved the door open and then burst into the bedroom. What he saw absolutely amazed him. It was unexpected, to say the least.

"Silas, you're home, welcome, love," said Tirunesh, and the curvy, brown-skinned Eritrean housewife waved at her husband. Tirunesh smiled at Silas and she did indeed wave at him but only with one hand. Tirunesh's other hand was occupied, for the lady was busy stroking someone's dick. The someone in question being a well-built, dark-skinned young man whom Silas recognized as Adamu Yimenu. What the fuck was Adamu doing in bed with Silas's wife?

"Hello, handsome, guess we started without you," Adamu Yimenu said, nonchalant as ever. Tirunesh winked at Silas and then took Adamu's cock into her mouth. Silas stood there, wearing his suit and tie, flabbergasted by what was going on. Tirunesh turned to look at Silas, but she didn't say anything since her mouth was filled with Adamu's cock. The lovely Eritrean housewife gently tapped the bed, beckoning for her husband Silas to join her. Such a scandalous turn of events...or is it?

"I got held up in traffic, you should have waited, but I don't mind too much," Silas said as he loosened up his tie. The Eritrean patriarch slipped out of his clothes, revealing his wiry, tough body. Descended from tough farmers who ruled the Eritrean countryside, Silas stays in shape by working out and following a strict diet. Both Tirunesh and Adamu grinned appreciatively as Silas joined them on the bed. The man of the house is finally making his presence felt...

"Come help me suck Adamu's dick, Silas, he was your boyfriend first," Tirunesh said, teasingly of course. Silas grinned and nodded. Without further ado, Silas kissed Tirunesh, and then joined her in tackling Adamu's big cock. Tirunesh playfully chastised her husband Silas for rushing in sucking Adamu's cock. A year ago, Silas revealed his latent bisexuality to Tirunesh, and she surprised him by being okay with it. When Adamu Yimenu moved to the building down the street, Tirunesh noticed that Silas was fascinated with him. yeah, Tirunesh knew that Silas and Adamu were fucking. The only part of this she objected to was not being included. Tirunesh took matters into her own hands and decided to fuck her husband's boyfriend...

"This is pure paradise," Adamu said, and the young Eritrean stud groaned in pleasure as the freaky couple entertained him. Tirunesh sucked Adamu's cock while Silas licked his balls. Adamu, a second year student at Seneca College, has been with quite a few ladies but only a handful of fellas. When Adamu met Silas, he knew that the handsome Eritrean patriarch had a wife and adult daughters. Adamu still went after Silas, and the two of them fucked regularly. Adamu had a good thing going on with Silas, but both men clearly underestimated Silas wife Tirunesh. Tirunesh is freakier than her bisexual husband Silas could ever be...

"I think I suck cock better than my husband," Tirunesh said, and Adamu laughed. Silas frowned, due to his competitive nature, but then Tirunesh winked at him and he smiled as well. The husband and wife team worked their lover's thick cock and balls like pros, and soon Adamu was harder than a rock. Tirunesh totally stole the show, and the two bisexual gentlemen were awed by her freakiness. It's always a good idea to please the lady of the house...

"Let's take her together," Silas said to Adamu, who grinned. Tirunesh lay there, smiling as her husband and his boyfriend came to her. Silas kissed Tirunesh and fondled her tits. Tirunesh sighed happily as Silas began sucking on her nipples. Meanwhile, Adamu spread Tirunesh's thick brown thighs and admired her hairy pussy. Just like that, Adamu buried his face between Tirunesh's thighs and began eating that pussy of hers. Tirunesh lay there, happy as a clam as her husband and his lover pleasured her. Whatever the lady of the house wants, she usually gets...

"Hmmm, I want you both inside of me," Tirunesh said to Silas and Adamu. The two men smiled, and acquiesced to the lady's wishes. Adamu lay flat on the bed, and after rolling a condom on his fuck stick, Tirunesh straddled him. Adamu smiled and groped Tirunesh's big round ass with one hand while fondling her tits with the other. Silas watched them while grabbing condoms and lubricant. Silas has been with many women and plenty of guys in his lifetime, but this was his first bisexual threesome. Such a special occasion must be made memorable...

"Silas, come on," Adamu said, and Tirunesh, riding Adamu's lap, turned to look at Silas. Smiling, Silas came up behind Tirunesh, whose lips he kissed. Without further ado, Silas spread Tirunesh's cheeks and lubricated them, then placed his cock against her backdoor. Tirunesh groaned as Silas cock popped into her asshole just as Adamu's dick filled her pussy. Not a lot of women can handle double penetration but Tirunesh is a real rough rider. Silas playfully smacked Tirunesh's thick derriere as he filled her booty hole with his hard dick. Time to get the party started in earnest...

"Take this dick," Silas said, and he put his hands on Tirunesh's wide hips as he fucked her in the ass. Tirunesh screamed like a banshee, rocking back and forth between Adamu and Silas as they fucked her. With her husband's cock up her ass and her lover's dick in her pussy, Tirunesh was close to reaching cloud nine. The two Eritrean bisexual studs poured their masculine energies into their favorite lady, fucking her with wild abandon. Tirunesh rode their stiff dicks until she couldn't take it anymore. How about that? The lady of the house actually tapped out...

"Hmm, that was fun, but I need something else," Adamu said, and he smiled at Tirunesh, who lay there, spent. Silas winked at Adamu, and as Tirunesh watched, the two of them did their thing. Tirunesh has known about her husband Silas bisexuality for a while but she's never seen him with another fella up until that day. With pure fascination, Tirunesh watched the action. Silas kissed Adamu, and grabbed his cock. Adamu kissed Silas back, and then grabbed a new condom and some lubricant. Just like that, they began doing their thing...

"This is wild," Tirunesh said, watching as Adamu bent Silas over and fucked him. Silas groaned as Adamu slid his cock up his ass. Silas has fucked a few men and been fucked by a few, this was his first time doing it with a lady present. Tirunesh watched, amazed, as Adamu fucked Silas. Without even realizing it, Tirunesh fingered her wet pussy while watching the show. Male on male action turns on a lot of women, and Tirunesh is part of that special sisterhood. As Silas moaned and groaned while getting fucked by Adamu, Tirunesh masturbated. For the Eritrean housewife, this was some totally wild, out-there stuff, and she loved it.

"Best sexual experience of my life, glad to share it with both of you," Silas said to Tirunesh and Adamu. The three of them were all smiles after their wild romp. They hit the showers, and then Adamu thanked Silas and Tirunesh for their hospitality. The young Eritrean student headed home. It's almost finals season at Seneca College after all. As for Silas and Tirunesh, after Adamu's departure, they had a long chat about their first bisexual threesome. It's the sort of experience that can change a couple's life, as it is...

"We should invite Adamu over more often," Tirunesh said to Silas, who grinned. Hand in hand, the happy couple went back to bed, to continue what they started. With their daughters away at university, Silas and Tirunesh got the house to themselves and there's no telling what lustful romps they get up to. Their adventurers are just beginning. The couple that plays together stays together. This holds true the world over, and the women and men of the Eritrean Canadian community are definitely no exceptions.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,140 Followers