All-Black Face Slapping Fetish

Story Info
Jasmine slaps and strap-on fucks Steven. Black Femdom.
1.1k words
2.53
1.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot of Black men in the world of BDSM have a distinct fear of Black Femdom and hide behind titles such as BBC King, Black Bull or Black Master. Why are the brothers in BDSM so damn boring? Meet one of the few exceptions. Steven Deschenes is a big and tall Black man who has been involved in the BDSM lifestyle since 2011. A graduate of Carleton University's Accounting For Business Programme, Steven Deschenes works for the Government of Canada. At the end of the day, this church-going family man and working professional is leading something of a double life.

Everyone we encounter in this life is most definitely not what they seem. Just ask Steven Deschenes, Black professional living and working in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. The Capital of Canada attracts all kinds but Steven Deschenes is an odd duck even by their standards. The man is a total freak for Black BDSM. Most of Steven Deschenes buddies at the Canada Revenue Agency would be shocked to discover that he is into this sort of thing. The Haitian Canadian brother seems like a bland, boring sort. Most freaks hide behind a façade of mundaneness and that's why they're so hard to spot.

When it comes to BDSM, Steven Deschenes often feels like he's done it all. Recently, Steven Deschenes decided to do some traveling. The Ottawa-based Haitian Canadian professional hasn't visited New England in a great while. The last time Steven Deschenes set foot in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, was during the winter of 2009. Hopping on a plane, Steven Deschenes left the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and returned to Massachusetts. A lot has changed in Boston in fifteen years. For starters, Steven Deschenes former Adventist church gal pal Jasmine Pittman is now a professional dominatrix. How about that?

"On your knees, fool," Jasmine Pittman said haughtily. The chubby and dark-skinned African American dominatrix glowered at the man standing before her. Steven Deschenes hesitated. The big and tall Black man seemed a little indecisive. Jasmine decided to help Steven out by smacking him hard across the face. When a Black dominatrix speaks to a Black male submissive, she expects to be obeyed. No worries, folks. This is all raunchy consensual fun between two Black sex freaks. Just another day in the Mill Village section of Randolph, Massachusetts.

"Oh shit," Steven replied, and the big Black man touched his face. The smack hurt his pride more than his body. Jasmine Pittman winked at Steven and then smacked him one more time. Black dominatrix smacking Black man's face is pure hotness. Doesn't get any hotter than that. Flinching, Steven grabbed Jasmine's hand and this royally pissed her off. Jasmine Pittman jumped on Steven and the Black dominatrix fiercely wrestled down the big Black man. Jasmine sat astride Steven and smacked him some more. Finally, Steven raised his hands in the air and surrendered. Smiling, Jasmine nodded. Time to have some wicked fun...

"I am going to dominate the hell out of you," Jasmine said triumphantly. Steven was resigned to his fate. Jasmine grabbed him and put him on all fours. Steven felt Jasmine unzip his pants and grab his dick. Laughing, Jasmine stroked Steven's Black dick. When the big Black man didn't get hard fast enough for her, the Black dominatrix jerked him off with one hand and smacked his butt with the other. Steven groaned as Jasmine spanked his ass while stroking his dick. Amazingly, whatever Jasmine had in mind seemed to work and Steven's dick got hard. How about that?

"Fuck yeah, give it to me," Steven moaned as Jasmine spanked his Black ass. Jasmine grinned wickedly, pleased to have such a willing submissive. A lot of Black men feel that they need to be macho and thuggish. Jasmine is the kind of Black dominatrix who wants to play with Black men but most Black men are allergic to Black Femdom. Steven Deschenes is a Black man from Canada. He doesn't have the bad habits that Black American men have. The African American dominatrix is thrilled to be playing with a fine Black male submissive from Canada. Oh yeah, this is going to be tons of fun.

"I know what you need," Jasmine said as she ordered Steven to lie on his back. Steven did as he was told. Jasmine sat on Steven's chest and looked down at him, a wicked grin on her face. The chubby, dark-skinned, large-breasted and big-bottomed African American dominatrix had her old Haitian church buddy right where she wanted him. Grabbing Steven by his cock and balls, Jasmine squeezed none too gently. Steven moaned and groaned. Laughing, Jasmine smacked Steven's face. To silence the big Black man's whining, the Black dominatrix sat on his face. That ought to do it...

"Thank you," Steven mumbled as Jasmine smothered his face with her big ass. If more black women sat on black men's faces, the world would be a better place. After smothering Steven's face like this for a while, Jasmine decided to try something else. Putting Steven on all fours, Jasmine admired his black ass. The big black man has a really nice ass. Grabbing some lotion, Jasmine told Steven to spread his cheeks. Grinning, Jasmine smeared lotion all over Steven's butt hole and then grabbed her purse. She pulled a decidedly phallic object out of it.

"All-Black Face Slapping And Pegging Is My Jam," Jasmine said, laughing. Grabbing Steven's hips, Jasmine pushed the dildo into his asshole. The big black man groaned and tried to flee but the sexy, curvy black dominatrix held onto him. Jasmine bucked her hips and fucked Steven's asshole with deep, passionate strokes. Steven moaned and groaned as Jasmine fucked his ass with the dildo. Jasmine grabbed Steven's dick and stroked him as she fucked his ass. Steven's big black dick hardened in Jasmine's grip as she pegged his ass. Jasmine fucked Steven's ass like he owed her money or something. She didn't let up until he begged for mercy. Good times.

"Thank you my dear," Steven Deschenes said to Jasmine Pittman. The two old friends shared a heartfelt hug and then parted ways. Steven Deschenes left Boston's Logan Airport on a flight bound for the City of Ottawa, Ontario. The Haitian Canadian professional and family man had a big smile on his face. The world is full of hot, sexy women but when it comes to Black Femdom, Steven Deschenes prefers the African American brand. They're sexy, and scary, and that's how he likes it. The supposedly bland, boring black nerd likes it on the wild side and nobody knows what he does. Best kept secret in the Haitian Canadian community.