Bisexual Men's Wives Ch. 18

Story Info
Jamaican couple explores white dick together.
1.6k words
3.17
5.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

What goes through the mind of a Jamaican woman as she watches her macho Jamaican husband suck a big white cock? If that Jamaican woman happens to be me, Mildred Hartwood-Jones, then all is most definitely well. No need to flip out or get mad. Since I am turned on by such scenarios, all I can do is smile. I sat there, rubbing my clit with one hand and my erect nipples with the other as I watched my hubby Tim Jones go down on our good friend Clifford Whyte.

My husband Tim Jones and I met Clifford Whyte while checking out Taboo, this chic club located in the Montego Bay area a few weeks ago. Another white tourist hanging out in Jamaica, looking for some fun. Typically, my hubby and I avoid such people because they're both boring and entitled. Clifford wasn't like that. For starters, Clifford is from Canada and first visited Jamaica with his African fiancée many years ago. They're no longer together but he visits Montego Bay every year. Isn't that nice?

As it turns out, Clifford is bisexual, and that's a bonus because my hubby Tim also swings both ways. A lot of people think that Jamaicans are homophobic and they're right. That doesn't mean exceptions to that rule don't exist. I am not like that, and neither is my Tim. You see, I am a woman of the world. In every society, there are those who think differently, and that's more than okay in my book.

I, Mildred Hartwood-Jones, studied at the University of San Francisco a long time ago. While living and studying in California, I met a lot of LGBT people and became an ally. I am a straight Jamaican woman who doesn't think "batty man" every time I see two men holding hands or kissing. At this point, I believe in letting people live their lives. It's certainly made my life a whole lot better...

When I fell in love with Tim Jones after returning to my hometown of Kingston, Jamaican, following my university studies, he revealed to me that he was bisexual. That's cool with me, and I've even incorporated that into our lovemaking, as you can see. I know that lots of Jamaican men are bisexual. Shoot, lots of Jamaican women also swing both ways. Tim and I invited Clifford into our bedroom to show him that Jamaicans aren't as sexually intolerant as the world has been led to believe...

Things are getting steamy in our bedroom, let me tell you. Hmm, my pussy gets all wet while watching man to man action, and I'm not the only female who feels this way. Some men reading this might be turned off. I don't know why. The largest consumers of lesbian erotica and lesbian porn are straight men. Well, the top consumers of gay porn and bisexual male/male/female videos are straight women. Alright? Now that we got this little ditty out of the way, let's focus on the steamy sex.

"Hmm, delicious," Tim said, and my hubby flashed me a sexy wink as he continued to deep-throat Clifford's dick. I need to do a better job coaching Tim on how to handle a big cock, seriously. Tired of playing spectator, I decided to join in on the action. Tim is a fine-looking man, tall and muscular, with smooth charcoal skin and a shaved head. A fine example of Jamaican masculinity. He's also quite well-endowed. I grabbed Tim's dick and began sucking him off. Tim's big dark dick tastes magically delicious and I fellated him with gusto.

"This is so hot, Mildred," Clifford said, and he smiled at me while I sucked off my hubby. I returned Clifford's smile while licking the underside of Tim's dick. Clifford is tall, slim, with brownish hair and blue eyes. He's originally from the City of Toronto, Ontario, and likes to vacation out here in Kingston, Jamaica. That's alright with my hubby Tim and I because we both enjoy the taste of white meat. Clifford is bisexual and loves chocolate in both male and female form. Tim and I can totally get with that!

"Oh Mildred, this feels so damn good," Tim paused to say, and he smiled at me as he resumed sucking Clifford's dick. While fellating Tim, I fingered his asshole. This got Tim's dick hard as a rock. I sucked Tim's dick until he came, and then I tasted his manly spunk. We continued with our fun, and after pleasuring one another, the fellas finally focused on me. Not a moment too spoon, let me tell you. I am one horny woman, and my pussy needs some attention...

"You fellas need to eat this pussy and ass, like, yesterday," I told Tim and Clifford, and the two bisexual studs exchanged a smile and nodded at me. I got on all fours, and felt their mesmerized eyes roam all over my tall and curvy, deliciously thick body. I've often been told that I look like Hollywood actress and singer Jill Scott. I don't see the resemblance. Shoot, if anything, I've got a much bigger booty that Jill Scott, that's for damn sure...

"Come here gorgeous," Tim said, and my hubby kissed me and caressed my tits and ass. I lay on my back, legs spread, and my hubby began his approach into me. As Tim brought his darkly handsome face to my crotch, Clifford came up behind. Grabbing some condoms and lubricant, Clifford began playing with Tim's ass as Tim began eating my pussy. Let the fun really begin, I thought, squealing in delight as Tim licked my pussy...

"Such a tight ass," Clifford said, groaning as he gripped Tim's hips and worked his big white cock into his ass. Tim continued to eat my pussy while Clifford filled his ass with cock. I've fucked Tim countless times with my strap-on dildo and it's huge, so it doesn't surprise me that he can take Clifford's cock without too much trouble. I am so proud of my Timmy!

"Tim, fuck me while Clifford fucks you," I said to my hubby, after he'd been eating my pussy for a good while. Tim grinned, a bit surprised, then nodded. Rolling a condom on his hard dick, Tim thrust into me, penetrating me swiftly. I wrapped my arms around Tim as he slammed his dick into my pussy. Tim fucked me passionately, and he made me laugh as he blew raspberry on my tits. Such sweet moves from a man who was getting pounded in the ass, wouldn't you say?

"Oh yeah, Mildred, give me that pussy," Tim bellowed as he rammed his dick into me. I lay there, taking it as my hubby gave it to me. At the same time, Clifford groaned as he continued tearing Tim's ass apart. After a while, we switched things up. Tim likes to beat my pussy up with his dick and while I love it, it can get tiresome sometimes. Time to try something new...

"Can a snowflake get some of that?" Clifford said, after pulling out of Tim's ass, and I looked at the bisexual Canadian stud and nodded. I gestured for Clifford to come to me, and he did. Lots of white dudes love black pussy and Clifford was about to be the first to taste mine. Clifford knelt before me and began eating my pussy. Tim stroked his dick while looking at the two of us, obviously horny as can be...

"Tim, I want you to fuck Clifford's ass," I said to my hubby as I tossed him some condoms and lubricant. Clifford looked up at me, his tongue still embedded in my pussy. There was a look of surprise in his blue eyes. Tim grinned and nodded, positioning himself behind Clifford. I, Mildred am the lady of this household and I must be obeyed...

"Honey, you know I don't discriminate," Tim said as he blew me a kiss while lubricating Clifford's ass. Clifford fingered my pussy while eating me out, something I found to be a nice touch. Tim gripped Clifford's hips and pushed his big dark dick into the white dude's ass. I, Mildred, am the kind of woman who plays fair. If a black man's ass can take a white cock, then a white man's ass can and should take a big black dick. Oh, and both of them can park their tools in my holes any day of the week!

"Oh fuck, that dick big," Clifford moaned while getting ass fucked by Tim. I laughed and grabbed the back of Clifford's neck, reminding him to focus on eating my damn pussy. To really shine Clifford on, I sat up and straddled his face, smothering him under my thick Jamaican booty. I love face-sitting, seriously. In this position, I could watch Tim, looking all fine as he raised Clifford's legs in the air and rammed his big dark dick into that pale, tight hole...

"Hmm, I got something for you, Clifford," I squealed, and moments later I came, hot girly cum rushing out of my pussy and onto Clifford's face. Tim grinned at me and we exchanged high-fives. Who says a freaky Jamaican couple can't have wicked fun with a horny white dude? Tim and I worked Clifford over until the bisexual Canadian dude begged for mercy. How cool was that?

After Clifford Whyte returned to his hotel room, Tim and I took a shower and went to sleep on the veranda. That's the beauty of living on beachfront property. I, Mildred, am glad to be back in my hometown of Kingston, Jamaica. A lot of people would hate my hubby Tim if they knew he was bisexual. That's why I keep his secret. I know there must be other couples like us on the island of Jamaica. Maybe someday we'll start a Jamaican Swingers Club or something. Goodnight.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers