Bisexual Orgy Newbies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What? I wondered. But then she was holding a glass bottle up to my nostril and pushing my other nostril closed with her fingers.

I didn't think twice. She was a fucking pornographic Natasha Romanoff. I did what she said.

I sniffed in from the mystery bottle, having no idea what I was doing. It was probably a six second sniff.

"Hold your breath...don't exhale for six seconds," she told me.

After waiting like she said, I finally exhaled. And I slowly allowed my head to fall back as my body was overtaken by the controlling effects of the amyl nitrate. My blood vessels dilated and nothing in my ass hurt. It was the most insanely seductive feeling.

He thrust his cock fully into my ass and I felt my own boner burst with a small mini orgasm, as my cock leaked cum out onto my belly.

"FUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned. I needed him inside me now. I needed cock in my mouth too. The poppers affect was gigantic.

I'd never been so desperate to be fucked. It was an urge that made my ass feel completely wild. Fuck...I seriously NEEDED to be fucked. I needed big cock in my slutty ass.

He knew it. He filled me up. John saw the look in my eye. He walked over to the side of my head and turned me to his dick and I sucked on him hard as well. They fucked me so good. I wanted it so bad. I wanted big, tasty cock pounding me. I wanted to be the gayest, sluttiest, dirtiest boy they'd ever fucked. I couldn't believe how fucking nasty I felt. How naughty. How GAY. That was so damned hot to me.

My wife had already drained three cocks on the swing next to me and I soon had John telling me he was going to cum in my mouth soon.

Angela made me bring my mouth off of John's cock and do another hit off of the poppers between her breasts. She just held my head there, sniffing from the bottle in her cleavage. I wanted it. These things made me so horny.

After this next hit I was lost. I was so horny for cock I would've done whatever was expected of me.

I deep-throated John and bobbed on him in the most desperate way I could. I wanted his cum in my throat. Kamal meanwhile had been given full access to my now completely horny fuck-hole. The poppers had eliminated any sense of pain and now I was literally squeaking with joy each time he bottomed out in me, as the sounds of our loud sex drew in a crowd around us of people that were just waiting to see me take their cumshots. My noises were symphonically slutty.

"Wait...whenever you guys need to cum...I want you to finish on my husband's face," I heard Jenna moan to the guys that were playing with her.

She was taking four cocks at the time. One in her asshole. One in her mouth. And two in her hands. And she had just told all of her current suitors that their orgasms had to finish on my face.

One by one I felt four new dudes standing around my swing and I could hear them jacking their cocks off.

"Go ahead boys. Get close to his mouth. I want your cum on his face," It was Jenna. She was standing up now beside my swing.

Kamal was fucking me. John was exploding in the back of my throat.

And then the guys started to cum on me.

One by one. They didn't announce it. They just started cumming. Jenna grabbed my mouth off of John's cock and pulled me up so they could cover my face better. I was moaning and Kamal was bringing me very close to my own edge.

I didn't even realize but the dirty kink of my wife pimping me out to this many cocks while a monster pipe boxed my prostate into slutty submission, was enough to bring me to the brink of my first anal orgasm.

I didn't even know that was poss...

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK!! UNNMMMFFFFFGHHHHH!!" I exploded with orgasmic wonder.

The constant, hard stimulation of Kamal's cock with the addition of the mind-altering poppers, had led me into the most crazy orgasm of my life. I hadn't even touched my dick. It was nothing but the complete domination of Kamal's fat cock pounding me beyond my own control. I was his to pound and break. His fuck toy.

My dick started spasming in the swing as I came while he fucked me. All this while hot cum was raining down onto my face from the first two cocks. Jenna directed their cum over my face even as I savored the salty sweetness of John's load in my mouth and throat. Cum ran into my eyes and it stung. Cum ran into my nose and hair and mouth. I opened my lips and gave them better access to my tongue which I stuck out for them. I wanted their cum. I wanted Jenna to see me desperate for cum. The third guy came and then the fourth guy and suddenly Jenna's lips were on my face and we were sharing all of this fresh cum in our mouths...sucking and licking and battling with our tongues for who could be sluttier. She was moaning so hard while sucking all of this cum off of me. My wife was a raging cum slut and it was enthralling.

Angela joined us and then so did Kendra. They both helped to lick up my cum-covered face and we all made out with the salty load.

And then Kamal finally told us that he was going to cum. He grabbed my hips in the sex swing and power-rammed my butt and Angela forced me to do one more hit off the poppers and I swear my ass muscles milked that beast to its foremost completion with all the desire of a whore's first time.

"PLEASEEEE FUCKKKK MMEEEEEE SOOOOOO HARDDDDDD!! KAMAL TAKE MY ASS FUCK MY ASS FUCK MY ASS CUM INSIDE ME FUGGGHHH MEEEEEEE!!" I moaned all of this to him and Jenna licked my neck and moaned against my chest as she was there for my continuing conversion to cock. She loved the things I was saying and could hardly believe how slutty I'd become.

His giant cock pulsed and throbbed and vibrated between my stretched buns. He emptied his gigantic load of sperm into my well-fucked hole and I shuddered and shook and shivered as my body got goosebumps.

Whoa.

That was.

Whoa.

He had made me cum using nothing but his cock in my ass.

Whoa.

I was breathing hard.

When he was done he pulled out of me and I couldn't believe it but I felt strangely empty.

It didn't last long.

Another condom covered cock was soon presented and I was already moaning as I was fucked again. I couldn't get enough.

Jenna kissed me and leaned into my ear.

"You aren't allowed to leave this swing until every guy that wants to fuck you is done," she instructed me, and I shuddered at the thought.

Then I watched her walk away towards Kamal, as Kendra and Angela followed, and the three girls propped the gigantic-cocked lover up onto a sex seat that was connected to a nearby wall.

Jenna and Kendra got down on their knees and I could tell the music was making them feel particularly slutty through their roll, because that's what it had done to me. Angela made out with her boyfriend as our nasty wives sucked on his cock below and really got into it. I could tell they were feeling that same submissive power to his size and girth.

I was fucked by seven more cocks before there were no more takers.

It was a religious half hour.

My ass was sore.

Sore and sensitive and strangely aroused.

I hung there and allowed my mouth and ass to be taken and bred. Taken and bred.

All while watching my wife and her new friend take turns on Kamal's dick.

He was holding Jenna up against the wall now and fucking her and I watched her orgasming on his cock. Then Kendra was taking a turn, and finally Angela. The dude was a fucking athlete and these women looked like were being well taken care of. I loved how hot the scene was. Jenna would look over to me whenever she could and revel in my sudden need to be fucked. She would have so many questions for me that next morning in bed. I already knew it.

We finally finished with our various setups and it was almost 3 in the morning. Some people were still going or regrouping or heading home.

Our group had ended up on the roof. Naked. Lounging. Having a nightcap.

We were on this big circle of couches. It was the eight of us. And we kissed and cuddled and laughed as we talked about the amazing night of sex we'd just had.

When it came time to say goodbye to everyone, we found it was just Kendra and John and Jenna and I, still remaining. It was almost four in the mourning. The distant thrum of early-morning drivers was beginning to fill the dissipating night air.

There was a chill as well, as sweat froze to tired skin and the come down of the drug intertwined.

"You guys wanna come back to our hotel and fall asleep with us?" Kendra shot her shot.

Jenna and I were exhausted. But she looked at me with that naughty grin she has.

"Uhh, yeah...that sounds like fun," I said. Jenna wanted to follow this night wherever it took us.

We got our clothing from coat check and made another bathroom and water trip.

John called a Lyft. Ten minutes later we were spread out in a big SUV with an innocent soccer mom-looking driver that probably would've spontaneously combusted in church if she had known what we had done all night. Her radio was tuned to alternative Christian rock.

We were high, and drunk, and satisfied. We we young, and daring, and devilish. We didn't talk much but we shared glances. The girls sat in the back row and on darker turns Kendra and Jenna would lean in to share these intimate kisses and compliments. I could hear them making out.

"I wanna fall asleep touching you," Kendra told my wife, as I would later learn.

John and I sat in the middle row, our bodies. exhausted. Our knees were lightly knocking as the car rocked. I smiled at him.

We truly did just head back to their hotel and relax. There was no more sex.

But the four of us did take advantage of their amazingly large shower and have some fun kissing and touching and helping each other softly wash sensitive parts. Kendra and Jenna washed my ass and balls with a washcloth, and they did the same for John.

He and I kissed while the girls cleaned us on their knees. And they kissed our cocks for a little bit. Not sexually. Just in that way that high-level lovers do.

We finished and dried off. We peed and drank more water and took some ibuprofen.

We were all slightly horny when we crawled into their one king bed together naked. But we were more tired.

Kendra and Jenna fell asleep in the middle, with their legs draped over each other and their hands touching.

John and I spooned our girls and drifted off.

Dreaming of the night we had had.

Dreaming of every hard cock and wet pussy and mental delight.

We kicked the covers half off and snoozed away, like an enlightenment painting.

Four horny, bisexual adults, fully satisfied with the fulfillment of our sexual ambitions.

There would be no going back now.

We were about to begin a kink journey that we never could've dreamed of.

Happy fucking New Year indeed.