Bisexual Orgy Newbies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook with nervous, anticipatory pleasure as John finished licking my hole. He crawled in behind me and wrapped his arms around my chest. I was on my knees fucking his wife now, and he held my hips as I fucked her, feeling the power of another man inside his wife. He loved it and I loved it and we all fucking loved it.

Kamal had crawled over and offered up his eight inch cock for Jenna and Kendra to suck. They didn't miss a beat.

If I had thought I'd seen my wife horny and slutty before. I hadn't.

She worked this stranger's cock with another girl's mouth for the sexiest 20 minutes of blowjobs I'd ever seen before. I couldn't believe that he didn't cum from their sexy lips and tongues. While they worked I became almost transfixed on his girth and glistening, purple helmet. It was meaty and attractive. I noticed that other people nearby had begun to watch our bed from the surrounding walls and seats. There was lots of sex going on nearby just from the voyeurism of our scene.

John rubbed his cock against my ass crack and I got a little scared. But I was so turned on by every touch.

I was moaning and I reached my hand back to rub his muscular upper leg as he rubbed against me. What was I doing? Why was I so turned on like this? Kendra's pussy was milking me.

He slid his cock between my ass cheeks and spread me a little. Jenna was eyeing me as she and Kendra sucked on Kamal's cock from where he had kneeled just above Kendra's mouth. The hot blonde I was fucking had moved to Kamal's big balls, and was pushing them into her mouth to suck on his scrotum while my wife did her best job to deep throat as much of this monster as she could. She knew how to suck but this would be a challenge based solely on girth.

"Come here," she said to me. And I dropped further down to their level, laying on top of Kendra's perfect breasts again. Kamal's meaty cock was hanging there throbbing from where they'd been sucking on him on top and on bottom. I watched Jenna kissing up the side of this dick and looking at me. She kept her eye contact on me as she sucked. She wanted me to watch from close up as she blew a stranger. She wanted me to see her slutty desire. Her small hand jacked Kamal and her lips spit more saliva onto him, and his black snake made her moan just from her subservience to it.

All of a sudden I felt a cool liquid being spread around my asshole and I moaned again. John was lubing me.

"Oh yeah...I've heard that noise before. My husband has such a horny ass...don't you baby?" Jenna said to me, in front of these sexy strangers, as she played with my lips with her fingers. I was so embarrassed and horny all at once.

All I could do is moan and fuck Kendra slowly as the action unfolded. We were all making very attractive noises of pleasure. Soon John had put on a condom and he was pushing the head of his cock into my ring, lining himself up.

Angela had extracted herself from where Jenna had been riding her face and was now leaning behind Jenna and fingering her soaking snatch. I watched as her expert fingers quickly found Jenna's g spot and before she knew it she was moaning loudly and leaning her lips lazily against Kamal's pole, even as I watched her pushing her hips back towards the voluptuous redheads expert ministrations.

She dragged her face up to me, still holding Kamal's cock, and we kissed. I could taste the manly musk on her lips. She leaned behind me where John was still teasing my entrance with the tip of his helmet. She grabbed the sheathed cock and aimed it more directly at my hole.

She directed him as he entered me and I gasped.

Jenna dragged me forward so I was lying on top of Kendra fully. As he pushed further into me his cock popped past my virgin sphincter muscle and I moaned louder than I had all night.

My first cock.

I had cock in my ass.

And that's when Kendra pulled me down to her mouth. Jenna held Kamal's cock around its base and I didn't hesitate. I opened my mouth and gladly accepted as she pushed his penis past my lips. My mouth watered as I tasted another cock for the very first time in my life. I was at a bisexual orgy and I was experiencing my first bisexual encounter.

I could taste his salty manhood on my tongue. His sponged head filled my mouth, and the way it pulsed excited me. It was so hard and yet soft at the same time.

I moaned in yearning. John was sliding further into me. Two inches at first, with these tiny rocking motions, as he massaged my ass cheeks and held me firmly in place. He opened me.

I had a cock in both of my holes. I was losing my gay virginity all at once.

I couldn't believe how hard my cock was inside of Kendra's tight pussy, and she squeezed me with her vaginal muscles, as she watched me grimacing and trying my best to relax my ass.

John took his time on me, spreading my hole and opening me slowly with his cock. He was 6.5 inches and fairly fat too. Not Kamal fat, but still bigger than the dildo that Jenna had been using on me. But it also felt a little less painful due to the soft skin of his cock. I liked it better. I was also on drugs, which helped immensely. It made it...so good.

"Mmmm, that is so fucking sexy, baby!" Jenna said, as I bobbed on Kamal's cock and she gently jacked his base into my mouth. I could taste his precum and I swallowed it. I swallowed another man's cum.

Fuck me, I was turned on by that thought.

Angela had gotten up to watch now. So had Jenna. They knelt on either side of me and I felt Jenna as she spread my buns and leaned down on my lower back to rest her face there and get a good look at the first ever cock to fuck me. She was blown away at how much it turned her on to see her strong husband with a cock sliding into his stretched ass. Her own pussy ached from the guy-on-guy show.

All of a sudden I saw Angela's dark, red hair and plump red lips duck in beside me. She added her mouth to Kamal's shaft and even pulled him from my mouth, showing me how deep she could get this thick beast down her throat. Wow...this girl was a level 10 cocksucker. I was turned on just watching her engulf him, gag reflexes be damned. Then she'd jack her man off and push the cock back towards my mouth, almost insistently. She grabbed him and slapped my face a little with his behemoth and I sort of loved the way she seemed to suddenly be directing my blowjob.

Her Natasha Romanoff Black Widow body suit was pulled down over her bare breasts, which were big and perfect on her. She was the large C to Jenna and Kendra's luscious B's. She had the best boobs in the whole group. I could've spent hours diving into their creamy curves and erect nipples. And they sat up so perky with her costume half pulled off of her body, like some sort of mechanic's porn jumper. I could see she was also wearing a rose gold body lingerie chain that hung down over her toned belly and dipped below her waistline, where I saw the smallest hint of red-frilled panties and her adorable freckles charting a path I wanted to follow.

She pulled me up off his cock and we made out, even as she pushed his cockhead against our mouths while we kissed. And then I realized that Kamal was now sitting on Kendra's face, below us. She had pulled him down and was eating his asshole while I shared his dick with his lady. His hands moved to our heads and he kept us on his cock now.

John was pushing further into me and I moaned around the cock in my mouth.

"Mmmm, yessss baby, take that dick for me," Jenna moaned. And John began to fuck me now. Good, deep thrusts. Jenna was obsessed with my spread ass taking cock.

My moans had become more obvious. I liked being fucked. I liked being filled by a cock. And I liked it in my mouth too. I liked how submissive I felt.

I wasn't even thrusting anymore. Every time he fucked me my cock was pushed up into Kendra, and she would moan into the depths of Kamal's ass while I shared his huge penis with a fucking Avenger whose breasts bobbed in the air as we gave her man a slutty double blowjob.

Jenna helped keep my ass spread and had even been adding her own constant saliva to my crack, as she helplessly moaned and watched her husband get deflowered.

Kamal licked his big fingers and added them to my wife's pussy, where she was bent over at our side watching.

She moaned as he curled up into her g spot and he began to work on making her cum.

If anyone was watching the double king beds...they were being treated to a Roman bathhouse worthy work of high orgy art.

"I'm gonnnnna cummmmm!" Kendra moaned as Kamal finally got up off of her face and gave her a chance to breathe through her mouth.

He stood up and forced me to sit back up, even as both he and John continued to keep their cocks in my holes.

I wasn't going to last much longer. John's banana was perfectly pressing into my prostate gland as he loosened me and Kendra's pussy felt the way good drugs feel.

I was so horny that it made me suck on Kamal's dick harder. Angela played with his balls and jacked off her man's base as she watched me submit to his power. She loved watching Kamal fuck a virgin boy. All the girls were wildly turned on by seeing their men fuck each other. It was a mood.

Kendra pulled Angela's body suit down over her ass and shoved her fingers into the crotchless red Frederick's panties the bombshell was wearing, even as she tried to help her man cum in my mouth.

"Ughhh, I'm close." Kamal groaned like a warrior about to be let out of a cage.

I was going to swallow his cum, I realized.

"I'm gonna cum soon too!" John said, as he fucked me and slapped against my ass as I happily moaned around the cock I was gobbling.

"Mmmmm fuggggghhhhh," I moaned, and I knew that Jenna would recognize my orgasm sound.

"Oh YESSSSSS BOYSSSS, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE MY SLUTTY HUSBAND CUMMMM. I KNOW THAT SOUND. FUCK THIS LITTLE SLUT UNTIL HE EXPLODES IN KENDRA...FUCK HIM LIKE YOU KNOW HE WANTS IT!" She slapped my ass and Kamal curved his finger an extra inch and all of a sudden a rush of squirting came over Jenna, even as she clapped my ass cheeks on John's sticky condom and gushed onto the bed.

"I'M CUMMMMMINNNNGGGG!" I groaned, as I heard my wife's juices being mined from her fruit.

My jizz rushed up through my cock as it was milked out of my ass and into the condom. My whole body was shaking.

Jenna could only whimper through her wet drenching of the corner of the bed.

Kendra had recovered just enough to completely milk my cock to completion as her husband's dick gave me an orgasm unlike any I'd ever had. She watched me intently as I experienced every moment with her.

And then Kamal grabbed onto my hair as Angela jacked his exposed shaft hard and caressed his balls like she knew knew to do to make him cum. It wasn't my lips that did it. But that was okay. It was more about making sure they fed me my first load.

Jenna reached up even as she was still breathing hard, and she placed her hand lovingly on my neck. As if to hold me, and keep me at my task, but also let me know that she was there for me the whole way. She knew all the things exploding inside my brain. She knew the pleasure and the struggle and the cataclysmic meaning for our relationship this might bring.

"Mmmm, I'm gonna cum in this slutty mouth," Kamal grunted, and his cock expanded on my tongue, as the hose pressure grew too much, and all of a sudden my sucking was rewarded with a thick, gloopy, strand of hot man jizz. He hadn't jacked off for a whole week leading up to this party, and I was getting his first load in a while. I would learn this later on as we all smoked and relived our night. But for now, my first cum swallowing was intense, and salty, and gaggy, and pungent with the smell of gay sex. It took me a while because he came a lot.

Just as his cock was finally finished filling my mouth up...I felt a spasm in my ass. John grunted and his condom ballooned to capture his sperm before it could fill me. He fucked me hard until he was done cumming and my moans for him were achy and real.

I didn't realize it, but the whole time I'd been sucking and swallowing Kamal's load, I was grinding my ass back against John's crotch, which he kept completely flush against me after he came, allowing me to revel in the feel of my first bottoming and his throbbing member against my sensitive gland.

Kendra had fingered Angela to her first orgasm which cascaded around us as a harmonizing moan as the men were cumming, and we all collapsed down into a geometrically sweaty mess.

"Fuck!" Jenna said, leaning up to look at all of us, with this stupid grin on her face.

We slowly untangled from each other and cocks were pulled from various holes with lewd squelching noises. I winced slightly as John took his cock from my deflowered rump with a splashy plop. Kendra seemed equally sad when I pulled myself from her pussy, as she kept her legs spread and enjoyed the afterglow of her intense orgasm.

After I'd swallowed as much of Kamal's cum as I could, the rest had mostly dribbled out onto my chin or onto Kendra's belly and breasts, which she'd taken out while I'd been fucked into her. They were pierced just like my wife's. Fuck, these girls were way too hot for words. How had I just fucked this girl? Or...been fucked into her? With my wife watching?

All of a sudden Jenna was kissing me passionately and we made out, sharing another man's leftover cum. She was ravenous for me and I love how she tasted another man on me.

"That was so fucking hot," she said to me, and we turned and kissed on our knees. She really was obsessed with the cum on my face. All the couples checked in with their home base for a moment, and before I knew what was happening, Jenna was being pulled away from me to the very center of the bed where Kendra wanted her turn. They'd been teasing all night and it was time for them to fuck. But they weren't going to leave Angela out. They pulled the third girl in and peeled the last of their clothing off as they formed a triangle and began to kiss and touch in the center of the bed. This was a sensual triumvirate of breasts and tight tummies and legs being caressed in a way that only a sexually aware woman could understand. This was the type of subtlety that a lady could give another lady. It was spectacular to behold.

As I looked around the room there were probably about 30 people in their now. Half seemed to simply be watching the show we were putting on. Then there were two other nearby foursomes, which were also quite fun to watch. The vibe was immaculate.

Jenna and Kendra traded Angela's mouth back and forth between them and then spent a long time kissing each other. The way a girl kissed another girl was just honestly the most beautiful sexual thing in the world, I thought. It was delicate and intimate and cat-like. It was liquid erotica. I felt like I was 12 again, staring at my Lava lamp on a lazy summer afternoon, with nothing responsible to do in the world.

Angela had a long, black-and-gray wildflower tattoo running down her left leg, which was revealed after Kendra had pulled the lycra suit the rest of the way off of her. The guys all took a break, watching their women in full -on lady lust mode, as we gently stroked our already hardening cocks back to thrumming capacity.

Then I watched Jenna make the first move, as she kissed down Kendra's body over her stomach and belly button, to find her wet pussy waiting. She pushed Kendra over onto her knees and made her bend her chest down so that just her ass was propped up. Then Jenna began to eat out the queen of dragons in front of a room full of sexy voyeurs. She licked and sucked and teased. She thrust her tongue into Kendra's asshole.

If you were just walking into this room, you'd see the the ice blonde Daenerys, stark naked, being shown that a slut always pays her debts.

Angela scooted in behind Jenna and made her spread her legs in a similar way, and the girls started an oral sex train that could've sold as the world's most expensive NFT if cryptocurrency ever dipped into the sex party world.

Angela lapped at my wife's shaved pussy like it was kitty milk. And holy fuck did Jenna ever lick Kendra's tight slit with the longing of so many boxes being checked off at once.

I watched with drooling ecstasy as my wife tongue-fucked another woman like she was being paid to do high-end art porn. None of that free shit. You had to give your credit card info to get content this good. No one was angling randomly towards a camera. No one was faking it. These three girls wanted to fuck each other and eat each other and show each other that type of lesbian lust that lives just under the skin. The kind of dedicated pussy desire that builds over time for fellow, confident women, who know how to have a good fucking time, and live their life like a badass that doesn't care what people think.

I was never so in love with my wife, than I was at that very moment. And I think John felt the same for his wife, and Kamal probably had plans not to keep that girlfriend title as girlfriend for too long. You typically locked down a woman that would have a lesbian threesome at a mansion in LA just because she liked to fuck other girls.

That was an Oliver Kahn level of KEEPER.

As the sluts played and moaned, I was shocked as I watched two more girls approach, who I recognized as the Slytherin sluts we had passed earlier. One girl was Asian with two ponytails, and the other had messy, girl-next-door brunette vibes. They were only wearing the school girl lingerie at this point, and they climbed up on the bed next to the threesome. We watched excitedly as the girls saw them and welcomed them over. The oral sex train stopped for a moment as they saw them. After a quick introduction Jenna leaned in to kiss the Asian girl. My wife. Naked. Kissing a dark wizard. They all lay down together now. Kissing and touching and rubbing their bodies, as they helped the girls out of their panties and bras, though they left their knee high green striped socks on. The amount of soft, naked skin was too enticing to wait any longer.

The boys decided they wanted back in.

I watched Kamal climb up to the pile and Jenna and one of the Slytherin girls came over to suck on his cock together. I climbed up behind Angela's creamy, freckled ass, which looked so tantalizing with her body jewelry dangling down her skin. I put another condom on and slid my cock up against her wet pussy as she looked back and bit her lip as she looked at me.

Kamal looked at us and nodded. "Fuck my baby's pussy, Will," he encouraged, in this deep baritone that careened into me.

I slid my condom-sheathed cock into her tight entrance and she easily took me. She moaned with lust and rocked her hips back into me as we began a slow rhythm. Ugh, her pussy was good. Fuck.This was my second different pussy of the night that wasn't my wife's. What a fucking mind-gasm that was.

John crawled up behind Jenna and spread my wife's legs apart, as she lay on her stomach, sucking on Kamal's candy bar with her witchy partner.

The big-dicked boy-who-lived had made it back to the group also, following his sexy Hogwart's babes. He crawled onto the bed and began to eat the Asian girl's pussy, as she bent over for him and draped herself over my wife's back, where she and I shared a kiss. It was incredible how much interplay there was.

I sucked on her breath-mint tongue and enjoyed the sloshing pillow of Black Widow's pussy as I rammed her firmly, while my wife was being pounded by John Snow. He'd pounded me first, I thought, almost laughing at how amazingly good it had felt.

Jenna and the other girl created a hole with their lips for Kamal's cock to slide through, and they jacked him and massaged his balls and ass, while he used their mouths for his pleasure.