All Comments on 'Bisexual Quarantine Seduction'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot... so fucking hot!

HotForLitHotForLitover 3 years ago
You should definitely continue this one

I would have loved to be him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot! More please!

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAover 3 years ago
Now that was really hot!

I have a straight bud that I met off of CL. Initially, he only wanted a bj but, it has grown into some of the most sensual sex I've ever had.

andrepkandrepkover 3 years ago

My new favorite story... Ahhh, the memories! These three lovely characters still have a long path of sexy discoveries ahead, though. But they're off to a great start. The quarantine - not the real one - should last much longer, if you know what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot! More!

An unvoiced hidden fantasy so many men have, realized......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

This was one of the best stories I have read. I would like to read more of this. My cock was so hard and leaking precum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hottest story!!!

I want to be Chase!

deuciedeucieover 3 years ago
Jeez Louise

What a hot story! Yeah, I wanna be Chase too.!

bi_cyclerbi_cyclerover 3 years ago
very hot

Loved the characters. Very believable scenario. There are so many guys out there that want to try a bi experience or have tried and want more. Keep these guys going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was the hottest story I’ve read in a while. I loved the buildup.

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineover 3 years ago

So hot! Jealous of Chase.

JacknJohnJacknJohnover 3 years ago
Soo hot

55 MWM here in St. Louis

This story sounds exactly how I was turned years ago by a couple named Ron and Randy. I was nervous at meeting them and so worked up. But once I got my lips wrapped around Ron’s cock I was hooked and Randy took me from behind. I knew from that day I wouldn’t be able to get enough cock.

Great story

Hotnswty1Hotnswty1over 3 years ago
Very Hot!!

Loved the build-up and the descriptive scenes.... Can't wait for Chapter 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazingly Hot

I thought the neighbour was my fav story of yours until this one came out. absolutely love it. Would love to see a chapter 2 with chase adjusting to being their live in bottom slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are the King of bisexual build up

Its so convincing, no one quite captures the moment like you do.

ChocolateBoxChocolateBoxover 3 years ago

This story gave me a mind orgasm. I absolutely love it!!!!! The sex was so hot; everything was perfect. Being used by two men at the same time... fk. I just wish they had double penetrated him at some point haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lucky guy

That’s hot. I can’t find one top to fuck me lol. That would be awesome I would definitely be their little bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
prefer first person stories

another great one, but I love your first person stories, and would have preferred it told from Chase's point of view.

but subjective taste is subjective ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your stories are great!

I just wanted to say thank you, you are one of the best writers around here and I always find your stories fascinating and super hot. Love them!

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothover 3 years ago
Yes!

You did it again. I could feel each and every thrust and feel the cocks and ass spasming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DARE

I DARE you to continue on with this theme and have the boys try a double penetration of Chase. Slut needs to be double filled and bred! I'd love for Grady and (especially) Bryson to get more dominant... really push their new bitch's limits. More filthy talk and humiliation... maybe send footage of their fucking him over to his boss or father... opening up possibilities for much kinkier and ummm... interesting story lines. Excellent work... just want MORE... I DARE YOU!!!! And that's the TRUTH!

OpenManOpenManover 3 years ago
Sequel

This one cries out for a sequel! What do they do with that video? Does he become a Cam Whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

I really loved it. I'm kinda discovering the gay side of myself at the minute and stories lile this make me wanna keep probing in that direction.

afb86afb86over 3 years ago

Sequel, please!

Dylthompson840Dylthompson840over 3 years ago

This needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sequel please

sparkie103sparkie103over 3 years ago

I would love to have this as my first time. I hope you continue this story

mikecablemikecableover 3 years ago

Please keep going with this....more than just the two chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AMAZING!!!

This story is truly amazing!! I would love to be the one being used and dominated! I'm fantasizing about about having my ass taken. Anyone interested? You're a great writer and I love this story. I hope there are many more chapters. I was close to making myself cum and had to stop!!!!!

Rayjay507Rayjay507over 3 years ago

Yes...without a doubt I would love to have this exact scenario happen. I’m so ready to suck my first real cock. Curiosity is over. I’m ready for a real cock. Yes...I will unload their balls all night, gladly. I love to eat my own cum so the natural progression is to suck it out of an all natural real hard cock. Empty balls and a full belly is my desire. Just give me my chance. I’ll make you happy time and time again. I’ll be at your becon call or text. I’m ready!

Sk8erboi89Sk8erboi89over 3 years ago
Hot!

This got me so turned on reading this, ugh you have no idea ha. Would love to be chase in this story when the two other guys are on the couch with him and the game starts to get serious, so hot! Thanks for writing

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 3 years ago

Liked the story line, very hot. But felt the writing can still go up a notch, in terms of holding the tension, building up the energy, touching the deeper feelings and changes....

DominivestriDominivestriabout 3 years ago

I was a bit sceptical at first and there is room for improvement but I gave it a 5, I thought it was amazingly accurate in some places to things I'd felt as a young man and some of my experiences. Well done

caymanctscaymanctsabout 3 years ago
lucky bastard

this is how I wish I were spending quarantine.............

Johnny_CanuckJohnny_Canuckalmost 3 years ago

"We're bisexual".....followed by 5 pages of just gay.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Congrats on your contest win!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to be Chase in this scenario!

slavesindeeslavesindeeover 2 years ago

the hottest stiry i have read in a long time well done

i so wanna be Chase

jim13164jim13164over 2 years ago

This was extremely sexy, horny inducing, explosive first time gay experience I’ve read in a long time. You need to do some more chapters. The length of this story was perfect and “not so cut to the chase” sex as in other stories I’ve read. Long drawn out, but every word on the tip of edging. So good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was years ago, I was in between girlfriends at the time. A coworker came out to me, we had been friends for a year or so at that point. He introduced me to his boyfriend, the three of us would hang out from time to time. I was over their apartment one night, we were all stoned, and sitting around listening to music. I'm a musician, and a music geek. I was bent over their stereo changing an album when my friend Steven said to his boyfriend Dave, "Mark (me) has a great ass." I looked over my shoulder at them and laughed, "Thanks, I think." Dave said, "Seriously, we both fantasize about your ass when we are fucking each other..." And that is how they started to seduce me. Within a month I was getting spit roasted by them every night. That was thirty years ago. I'm married, and my wife has always known that I'm bi. I have not been with a man in almost twenty five years, but every once in a while I read a story like this. I close my eyes and remember getting my brains fucked out by Steven and Dave.

carmelcookeecarmelcookeeover 2 years ago

Wowwwwww....niceeeeeeee

ManteuffelManteuffelover 2 years ago

I would love to be Chase. To be able to service 2 guys at once would be the ultimate for me. I would literally be the best slut they ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

got me going, wishing i was there

robin48robin48over 2 years ago

TY for sharing..Very good to great story.

Dc3202Dc3202over 2 years ago

Geez way too long. Liked the progression but how bout a get to the chase version in a couple of pages lol.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

Wow what a hot story, awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story. It would be so hot being a cumslut for two men, and used for pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was okay until it was cringy as hell. "Salt coated butterfinger"? Fucking seriously? I stopped reading at that. Don't write anymore until you stop sounding like a 12 year old on wattpad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. Very hot. A couple parts a bit silly but overall great.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Damn I had to change my underwear twice just from reading this. I’ve never tried a threesome with two guys, Kinda wish I had. 😍I give it 10 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

PG564EPG564Ealmost 2 years ago

Chase will NEVER crave pussy any more. He need dicked every day now. Both holes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So hot ! Details are titillating and the mental imagery of twenty something studs all tangled together in man on man sex, complete with fantasy of poppers and the first time thing also made me wet…….I had soaked boxers from pre cum after reading this exciting encounter.

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

Are you kidding? This is one of the most sexy and detailed scenes I've read, so fking hot!

PabloPaco2022PabloPaco2022over 1 year ago

This must surely be the number one story on this site. Absolutely not only mind but incredibly erotic. The step by step sensual turning of this straight young guy is so vividly laid bare that it will surely cause many a hardon followed by numerous readers enjoying relief brought on by masturbation. I for one did exactly that with much pleasure and some regret that I am not a tenant in that apartment.

loborojotxloborojotxover 1 year ago

I absolutely loved this story, I could and did image it all happening as I read, My boi panties are so wet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is some of the absolute sexiest stuff I have ever read! SBG you are incredibly talented. The delirious horniness of Chase takes my breath away. And makes me long for quarantine roommates like these.

Secretbottom713Secretbottom71310 months ago

Incredible. I've dreamed of being Chase for soooooo long!!!

Secretbottom713Secretbottom71310 months ago

My god, this is incredible. Exactly how I felt when I sucked my first cock. Now I NEED to be Chase for two sexy studs. Love how he just gives in to his gay desires and is rewarded so completely. The life I want - an eager slutty bottom!!!!

newblaster66newblaster669 months ago

Hottest thing I've ever read. Would like to meet the roomies.

GreenBerryGreenBerry6 months ago

This was so well-written and so intensely hot! I've never read anything better here. Please continue this as a series and explore more and more! BRAVO!

opusrifopusrif2 months ago

That was awesome. My only note would be that Chase seemed to fall into his role awfully quickly for someone who had never considered it before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Oh yea. This story was well written & very hot. Chase was having a lot of fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...