Bisexual Quarantine Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To be clear, I don't think Grady has ever fucked anyone that didn't love it." Bryson interjected with a little attitude. "The noises I've heard coming from both girls AND guys in his room, are practically religious in nature.

Grady pretended to tip an imaginary hat in humble thanks. "Bryson and I are very different bi tops though. Bryson loves the hornier, kinkier hookup style sex. I want the longer, mental seduction sex. I want to know that you've become so obsessed with my cock by the time I'm done fucking you that you feel emotionally shaken by it. Like...I want that introspective orgasm where you're half falling off the bed covered in my sweat and lube and cum."

Chase literally gulped hearing Grady analyze their different fucking styles. He was intimidated and turned on all at once with how open they were about themselves.

"Whereas...I want the sex where you're falling off my bed and it feels more like you're falling from heaven." Bryson added on, and they all laughed at that.

"Okay, Bryson, Truth or Dare," Grady said, quickly getting them back on track.

"Truth, your honor."

"Why don't you tell Chase here the bet you wanted to make with me when he first moved in." Grady had the most devilish smirk as he outed his roommate's secret.

"Oh, you fucking dick!" Bryson yelled laughing, and threw a pillow across Chase's lap and into Grady's blocking hands. Chase was dying from whatever this exchange was. He was apparently the subject of a bet?

"Welllllll...this oughta be good," Chase said, tonguing the tip of his beer absentmindedly as he waited for the answer.

"I asked him if he wanted to bet on which one of us would TURN you," Bryson said finally, and Chase mock gasped, clearly enjoying him being forced to admit this.

"Oh REALLY? You guys actually thought you were going to seduce me into fucking one of you, huh?" Chase protested, pretending to be offended.

"I, of course, didn't take that bet," Grady assured him, as if he was being a gentleman.

"Well thank you," Chase was still laughing. "I appreciate that you guys didn't make me into a game."

"Of course. Besides, there would've been no point in betting when it's CLEARLY gonna be me that turns your ass into a corn dog," Grady playfully kicked Chase's leg with a certain kind of swagger in his eyes, and Chase pushed them off of him as they all continued to tease each other and crack up. Their boyish razzing continued. Chase was secretly thrilled that they had talked about him in this way. This deep into quarantine, he was desperate for affection of any kind, apparently.

"Can I cut in and ask you both a quick TRUTH here?" Chase said, with a cock of his head, as he considered how to ask this in a non-flirtatious, scientific sort of way.

"Sure!" They both eagerly agreed.

"You both joked about fucking me when I moved in...so do you guys find me attractive? Like...what do you find hot about me if you don't mind me asking. I guess I'm kinda curious how a bisexual guy sees me." Chase stumbled over his words a bit, but it was very cute in it's honest perusal.

"Oh...well, for me I think you're just a hot guy...but specifically...I'd say you have a really great mouth and a really cute, athletic body with one very immediately noticeable feature...which is you have an insanely good ass for a guy." Bryson had zero issue analyzing Chase through his drunk, happy haze. Chase smiled at him appreciatively. He loved hearing all these amazing things about his body from a very hot guy. It felt like peers doing a thing they never got to do.

"I think your ass is sexy as fuck," Grady added. "But I also think your body in general is hot. You have a very noticeable confidence about yourself, and I also kinda love how smooth you look." It was true that Chase didn't have much body hair. He'd maintained that soft blondish-brown peach fuzz that had never really gone overboard. He shaved his face daily but that was about it. He'd had past girlfriends that loved how soft and sexy his body felt compared to some overgrown guys. "But yeah...Bryson and I talk about your ass fairly often around the apartment still," Bryson was nodding as Grady finished. Chase was giddly-excited hearing his body objectified a little. It was good to be objectified in a weirdly different kind of way.

"You guys are seriously making me blush," Chase was smiling back and forth with them both, clearly still a little shy.

Bryson turned to Chase now: "Okay, Chase is up. Truth or dare?

"Truth." And Chase was very interested what they might ask.

"Have you ever had any bicurious fantasies? Or even thought about doing anything with a guy?" Bryson was very ready with this one. Chase gave a bashful grin.

"I don't think so? Not...really. I like-I know objectively when a guy is good looking, but I guess I honestly have just never really considered it." Chase was deep in his thoughts as Grady and Bryson both secretly admired his body. He was a sexy dude they'd both had plenty of fantasies about, and this night was headed in an interesting direction.

"Does it weird you out at all? The fact that we're both bi?" Grady asked, and his foot had slipped further in on the couch, resting against Chase's knee. Chase kind of liked that.

"I think it surprised me at first but no, definitely no weirdness. If anything I think it's kind of exciting. You guys just seem so fucking cool and normal. I'm still totally blown away. You just seem like the kind of guys I would totally hang out with."

"We dig you a lot too. I think we lucked out as roommates for this pandemic thing." Grady said, and they both nodded fully in agreement. Friendship was such an underrated kind of therapy.

"So you've never watched any gay porn or, had a kinky girlfriend try to use a finger on your ass?" Bryson was keeping this specific line of truth questioning coming. Chase was on the sex talk witness stand, as it were, which he totally loved. They were so interested in his responses.

"Uhh, well, I actually have watched some gay porn, but it was more out of general fact-finding. And I did have one ex that liked to eat my ass out. She said I had a cute butt."

"Did you like when she ate you out?" Grady asked, and he adjusted his sweats. Chase noticed that.

"Oh, yes, completely. It was different, but really hot." Chase finished the thought. He definitely missed having his ass eaten. That relationship had had great sex.

"I love eating a sexy ass out," Bryson said. "Do you munch booty, Chase?" He asked with comically exaggerated words.

"Ha! Yes. I LOVE eating ass. I love when you can get super into it with a fun partner." Chase conspiratorially confessed. Grady and Bryson both gave each other a quick look.

"I think it's Grady's turn." Bryson refilled three more shots as they talked.

"Here we go. Grady, truth or dare?" Chase fulfilled his duty.

"Dare," Grady was staring right at Chase, ready.

"I dare YOU to give me a massage for the rest of this round." Chase was going to get some benefit out of all this flirting. He might've been straight, but his back was a little more bent thanks to some late-night quarantine video-gaming, and a massage never hurt anyone's sexuality, he figured.

"Absolutely." Grady made room and told Chase to scooch over with his back to him to sit between his legs, which now straddled the outside of Chase's. They were both facing Bryson now as Grady's hands found Chase's back and began to work their magic.

Chase immediately melted from Grady's strong pressure and pace, as the game continued. It felt good to be touched so firmly. He felt Grady sink in closer behind him as his legs, ran down the sides of Chase's body, squeezing him every now and then. He liked that. Being squeezed while he was massaged. He liked everything so far.

"Ohhh my god that feels gooood, we should play this game every night!" Chase moaned.

"I mean...quarantine isn't ending anytime soon," Bryson reasoned with a smartly raised eyebrow. And he was so right.

"Bryson...it's your turn, truth or dare?" Grady got them back on track. Chase's long-knotted and stressed muscles were melting in Grady's grip and he gave an appreciative sigh as he took a swig of his amber beer.

"Dare," Bryson was clearly feeling a little left out of the fun. Chase stared at him with a dreamy look as Grady worked him over on the couch.

"I dare you to massage Chase's legs while I massage his back...also for the next two rounds." Grady said, and Bryson scooted closer to Chase's front. Chase didn't mind at all. This was all working out in his favor so far. He was about to get a full body massage for zero American dollars, and that was quite alright with him.

"Do you want lotion or not, Chase?" Bryson asked, and Chase suddenly knew what he meant. He was already grabbing a bottle of Lubriderm from the coffee table and Chase couldn't believe this, but he was into it. "Cuz then these will have to come off," Bryson tugged at Chase's cotton J.Crew sweats.

"Fuck it," and he shucked his sweatpants so he was only wearing his gray boxer-briefs now. He was glad his boner had gone down from earlier and back to a half-chub. He could still hide it from them and not make it too awkward.

"Do you want lotion on your back too?" Grady asked, and Chase had to smile. Of course he did. He let Grady pull his shirt off over his back, leaving him almost naked now between them, yet everything about this just felt reasonable and friendly still.

Chase stretched his legs out at Bryson's instruction and rested them on Bryson's sides...this also caused him to lean back a little, so Grady moved forward so Chase could lay back on his chest while he rubbed him, practically cradling him between them. Bryson even scooted up to place his legs just under Chase's, and they continued with their dutiful dare's.

"This is like...soooo fucking good," Chase said, his voice a little shaky with what he didn't yet realize were beginning-seduction nerves, as Grady's fingers got up to his scalp and began to give him a deep and satisfying massage, as his fingers prodded into his short hair.

"Chase...Truth or dare?" Bryson asked now, even as Grady rocked his scalp with the most orgasmically good head massage. Chase was grinning dumbly as they rubbed his legs and his head together and smiled at his silly energy.

Chase looked at Bryson with an excited expectation. He had goosebumps. The feeling of the booze and the touching and everything else had him thinking crazy thoughts.

"Truth," he finally said, changing up the script, attempting to get his heart rate down some.

"Okay, I like that. Let me see," Bryson had poured lotion onto each of Chase's legs and was rubbing the creamy substance into his appreciative muscles. He stretched and kneaded his thighs and calves and hamstrings. He ran soothing thumbs over shins, and knuckle tops down legs; and he stretched fingers to the outer edges of glute muscle release.

It really was incredible how the two of them seemed to be rubbing Chase in tandem now. He was making noises almost every time they pushed over an achy spot or stopped to destroy a knot. He was in actual heaven. The stress release was incredible. It was almost as good as...well...

"Are you feeling horny right now?" Bryson asked bluntly for his Truth. Chase paused indecisively, and he noticed that Bryson had pushed his hands to the very edge of his boxer briefs, rubbing his upper thighs with much more focused attention. The massage was becoming all about his upper thighs and love handles and even his waistline which Chase was dying for more of. Bryson would bring his hands over the boxer briefs and draw thin lines that traced the top of the waistband, which was already sort of riding lower from how he'd been sitting. He felt his cock twitching harder.

"Yesss. I think I've been horny for like the last hour actually. I can't believe how much fun I'm fucking having with you two." Chase was feeling his cock growing again. He'd been a throbbing half-chub for a while now, and he had just told his two bi roommates that he was horny.

"That's what we thought," Bryson said, and that was when Bryson's hands slipped inside of Chase's boxers for the first time, pushing the lotion up his inner thighs and into the edges of his pubic hair and all the way up to his waist.

"Mmmmm," Chase shuddered. He couldn't help it. He was becoming very turned on. His cock had returned to full mast and was unmistakably tenting his boxers out.

"Grady...I think Chase needs to ask for your turn." Bryson directed, as he rubbed his hands teasingly into Chase's underwear. Grady could see over Chase's shoulders and he raised his eyebrows at Bryson, as they both knew how close they might be to getting into some naughty fun with their straight roommate.

"Whoops...s-s-sorry...you guys have me a little distracted," Chase said blushing, as he watched Bryson push his boxers further up his legs, revealing more of his skin. His cock was now clearly held in that last remaining third of fabric as Bryson massaged him teasingly.

"Okay...Mmmmm...Grady...unnfff...truth...ohhhh fuckkk...or dare?" Chase said, incredibly distracted, and he could smell the musk of his roommate behind him. He also felt like he could feel something larger pressing into him from the front of Grady's Adidas's soccer sweats and into his butt. anytime he readjusted against him. He was definitely feeling Grady's boner, and it was big.

"Dare," Grady said, making sure that his mouth was close enough to Chase's neck that he could feel his breath.

"Hmmm...lemme think...I...uhnf...Mmmm...I dare you to..." Chase turned to study Grady, as if searching for what to challenge him with, "I dare you toooo..." he was clearly nervous. His heart was pounding in his chest for some reason. Grady smiled at him in the sexiest way. And for whatever reason, Chase decided to just go for it.

"I dare you to kiss me," Chase said quickly. He had no idea why, but for some reason he just wanted to kiss Grady's stubbly lips in that moment. He was shocked that he said it out loud. It was a completely on-a-whim thought to begin with. Grady pulled him in without giving him a moment to reconsider, and Chase moaned with the move. Their mouths were quickly opened and Grady's tongue massaged Chase's as they completely connected all the way through a very hot make out. After thirty blisteringly sexy seconds, Grady pulled his mouth off Chase's to look at Bryson, who had been massaging all the way around Chase's boxer-clad cock while they kissed. Chase knew what he was doing to him.

"Bryson, Truth or dare?" Grady was further leading this portion of the game now. Chase gasped excitedly.

"Dare."

"I dare you to take Chase's boxers off." Chase moaned as Grady kissed him again. He broke the kiss and stared up at a very hungry looking Bryson. He was quickly realizing that be was getting himself into some very serious fun now with these guys, and he wasn't entirely sure what all he even wanted. But he hadn't stopped them yet.

Bryson lifted Chase's legs and Chase pushed his butt up, as he slipped the boxers quickly down his body. His seven inch hard-on flopped out for them both to admire.

Chase was breathing very quickly now. He was completely naked and very excited about what was happening.

"Someone is a horny boy," Bryson teased, as his hands quickly came up to wrap around Chase's very hard dick. Chase smiled as his body shook with nervous excitement. He loved it. He had missed having his cock in someone else's hands so badly, that it did not matter if it was a guy or a girl. And Bryson held it like he knew how to take care of a cock too, which made it even hotter.

Chase had finally stepped over that line. A guy was touching his cock. He had just made out with a guy. And he didn't care. He was so horny and having such ridiculous amounts of fun with his roommates. They were fucking hot. He was so into it.

"Mmmm, this is a very sexy cock," Bryson said, just barely jacking Chase off as his fingers and hands ran over his balls and thighs, touching him softly. He took his time.

Chase couldn't believe how badly he wanted and needed to be touched and played with, as Bryson lightly tugged and caressed and teased him.

Grady gave Chase's neck a long suck as Bryson finally began to lightly jack his cock off, gently caressing his balls the whole time. Chase recognized the insistent sucking on his neck and knew that Grady was giving him a hickey. That felt so dirty to him. And he fucking loved that feeling. He loved that Grady was gonna leave him marked.

"Fuckkkkk, yessssss," Chase moaned, louder than he had all night. He could feel the way Grady held his hips against his own crotch and he kind of liked that too. How was he so turned on by these guys? He marveled.

Chase suddenly sat up to admire the impressive sight of Bryson jacking his cock off. Bryson's hand felt so nice on his dick, stroking softly yet firmly, as he watched his facial expressions to read how he wanted to be touched. There was something to be said about how a guy could jack a cock off. There was experience and expertise at work.

Chase felt a new kind of horny. He repositioned himself, sitting back up against the center couch cushion with his legs sticking out. Bryson leaned in to kiss him from his side, while continuing to jack him. It was another stupidly hot kiss. Bryson was softer and smoother than Grady, but still manly. Still wanting. Still demanding in his desire. Chase loved kissing him.

Grady and Bryson both straddled Chase's two sides now, and they took turns jacking him and kissing him and fondling him. As they did this they pulled the rest of their clothing off so that all three of them were now naked together.

The game had been abandoned and replaced by an animalistic fire.

It was boys in heat.

Chase could feel Bryson and Grady's boners pressing firmly into his midsection as they traded mouths back and forth in heavy exchanges of saliva and moaning .They were both big and hard and their cocks were throbbing against him with an obvious sexual excitement. Chase couldn't believe he actually was feeling naked cocks, poking into his nude skin. What on earth was happening?

He couldn't resist anymore. He reached out with his hands and grabbed hold of both Grady and Bryson's joysticks, and they both kissed him, as all three of their mouths now made out in a juicy triad. Chase was having his first three way make-out session with two men. He moaned, as they both fondled his cock and balls and he fondled theirs.

He loved how hard their cocks felt in his hand, and he gripped them the way he loved being gripped, jacking them off slowly and with full intention. Chase was studying what it was like to hold a different cock in his hand. He was so nervous and excited all at once. This was all happening so crazy fast.

"It's okay...you're doing a really good job," Bryson said, as he kissed Chase's mouth softly. Chase loved that and he moaned into him. Brick by brick his hangups disappeared.

"Just enjoy the way it feels. Do whatever you want." Grady told him. And Chase loved that too. He squeezed their cocks and glided his hands up and down their shafts in time.

The talking. The seduction. The intimacy.

Chase was staring at their two, beautiful cocks as they both rubbed their hands up and down his body. He jacked and fondled and rubbed their gorgeous helmet heads, spreading their pre-cum out around in in tiny figure eights.

"Hey...ummm...I'm REALLY fucking horny...MMMMfffff...right now." Chase said, groaning as he felt their lips traveling up and down his body while he spoke. "But...I uh...I have a favor...mmmmmmmmfuggg...to askkkk you guysss," he finally got the words out as they played with him and licked him like a lollipop. Bryson's tongue had been sucking on his nipple gently.