Bisexual Quarantine Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Grady asked, kissing up his neck and onto his chin, and then finally the corner of his lips.

"I need you guys to tell me what to do next," Chase said, and he instantly saw the understanding in Grady's eyes.

"Oh yeah?" Grady said, as he stared into Chase's willing countenance. He jacked them both off and flashed a naughty little grin of compliance. Chase didn't know what had come over him...but he was feeling very horny to do more. He didn't know why or where it came from, but he also knew he needed some direction. Chase nodded almost submissively. Grady grabbed him more firmly.

"Hey Grady...I think Chase needs us to seduce him right now," Bryson said, grabbing the back of Chase's head, which made Chase moan from the sudden change in force. He almost laughed with glee. He strangely loved having his hair pulled by Bryson. He moaned for him as he stared into his eyes with a glazed want.

"It's funny because...I thought that's what we were already doing," Grady smoothly responded, and Chase felt as Bryson started to push his head down to his waiting cock. He didn't protest. He allowed the move to happen. He submissively lowered his head to his crotch. Chase licked his lips and was amazed when Bryson's dick slipped right into his mouth, which had only started to open in the shock of the moment. He gave a gagged moan and quickly readjusted, as the spongey-headed lead pipe filled his virgin mouth for the very first time.

Chase moaned unexpectedly around the cock, as he fucking loved that Bryson did that to him. He suctioned his lips tightly to the middle of his shaft and began to pretend that it was a big straw. He couldn't stop thinking about the fact that he had an actual penis in his mouth. He whimper-moaned from that knowledge. He was sucking on his first cock. He began to suck slowly up and down, powerfully overtaken by a new horniness for cock. He took his time, slowly learning what a hard cock felt like sliding deeper into his throat. He moaned around it and the hum of his lips made Bryson moan back in appreciation. He liked it. Fuck, did he ever like it.

Bryson stood up now, keeping Chase sucking, and pushed him back against the couch back as he straddled both sides of Chase's head. Chase continued to thrust his mouth forward, desperate to pleasure this musky, meaty tool spreading his lips wide. His own cock was throbbing while he sucked. The fantasy playing out before him was more adventurous than anything he'd ever done. He was so damn excited for where they were headed. He couldn't believe he was actually giving a blowjob to his roommate. Or that he was loving it as much as he was. He was sucking on cock. He had a very real cock in his mouth, and he didn't hate it. He loved sucking on it and he loved the way his tongue could make Bryson moan.

While he sucked on Bryson's cock, he continued to jack off Grady just to the side of them. And then Chase surprised even himself.

He pulled Bryson's cock out of his mouth and pushed him out of the way, and then crawled over to Grady who lay back and gave Chase space between his legs. Grady ran his fingers into Chase's hair as Chase gripped his large cock and jacked it right in front of his mouth. He was biting his lips, practically watering for it. Something nasty had come over Chase. He was horny as hell. He wanted to suck on Grady and be so good at it for him. He wanted them to be so turned on by him. Chase began to wonder what two bi guys might want him to be like. Two bi tops. Chase gulped a nervous gulp at that very submissive thought.

"Hi," Grady said.

"Hey," Chase replied, and obediently placed the large cock against his lips, looking at Grady the entire time. He kissed the salt-coated Butterfinger before encasing it in his hot mouth. He wanted to show Grady how horny he was for cock. He suddenly wanted them both to know how insanely horny he was for them.

Grady moaned loudly as Chase dove devotedly into his second cock-sucking experience. In this new position Chase was now laying on his chest with his knees bent and splayed. This popped his ass up behind him like a lewd prayer, and Chase knew how vulnerable this made him. He kind of liked that. He was definitely the center of their attention now.

Bryson slapped Chase's ass and he gurgled a moan around Grady's girth in his stretched mouth. Then wiggled his ass for Bryson. He wiggled his ass? What? Chase was amazed at how he was acting with them. It was like he was being seduced in slow motion, and he could witness the molecularity of it all. Bryson spanked him again with a large palm, which made Chase whimper loudly, as the bright red spot covered his naked cheek. Chase wiggled his butt again. He was so fucking exciting for what might come next. He replayed their earlier conversations...about how they both revealed they were super into his ass. Did they want to...?

Fuck.

They were going to try to fuck him.

He was breathing fast and shaking and insanely excited and scared, all at once. He was very sure of what they were doing with him now. Did he want that?

There was suddenly lips against Chase's exposed ass, as Bryson began to kiss and lick and suck, quickly finding his crack. His tongue came crashing into his tight hole with slippery intention. He started tonguing-fucking him with deep thrusts. Chase was moaning loudly on Grady's cock while Bryson ate his asshole with a dedicated dominance. He loved every single time that his roommate's tongue slipped inside of him. He would push his ass back to meet Bryson's mouth whenever he did this, revealing his need for more. Grady noticed how Bryson was pushing back. That was a very good sign.

Chase couldn't believe how far he could feel Bryson's tongue sticking in his ass. It felt like nothing he'd ever felt. Before long, Bryson was suctioned to Chase's cheeks, and Grady moaned seductively as he watched their straight roommate wiggling his ass in tortured pleasure with every new tingle Bryson's experienced mouth delivered up his spine. Grady was going to fuck that ass. He already knew. He knew by the way Chase gobbled dick. He knew by the way his moans were changing.

Chase meanwhile had not stopped his dedicated sucking of Grady's fat cock the entire time. It was almost like having a task with his mouth allowed him not to focus on the crazy conflicting explosion of emotions he was feeling. He stared longingly at Grady while he sucked him, all while enjoying the pleasure coming from his butt attention. He looked so sexy with his mouth stretched wide with dick for the first time, and Grady stared at him lustily as he held his face in place and slowly began to fuck Chase's mouth with more dominance. Chase loved being between them like this. He loved how he felt like they were using him. He loved having his ass played with and he absolutely loved how powerful it made him feel to have a big cock stretching his mouth. He swirled his tongue and worked his lips up the sensitive shaft, pulling back his teeth to make Grady feel amazing as he bobbed on him loudly while Grady thrust. As Chase would push his lips down, Grady would thrust his very thick cock up. He got three, and then four inches into his mouth, and he bobbed just at the edge of gagging, insanely kinky for this man all of a sudden. Chase was so horny for both of them.

"This is a VERY good cocksucker," Grady said, and Bryson came up for air from Chase's ass to watch him work. Chase loved being complimented like that. He LOVED being called a cocksucker for some reason. He vibrated a purr around Grady's shaft.

Grady pulled Chase off of his cock and he was breathing very hard as he rested his body against both of them on the couch.

"Do you wanna go back to our room and keep playing? You can totally say no. We won't be upset at all," Grady said, keeping that incredibly attractive communication going. Chase had wished for that type of upfront verbiage from his female sexual acquaintances. They both had it in spades.

Chase looked at them carefully, even as Grady's fingers were lightly touching his hard helmet tip below them; even as Bryson scooted close behind and kissed up his shoulders and neck.

"Yeah, no pressure," he lightly bit his shoulder, "We really won't be offended by any means...we are definitely all drunk, so we don't mind slowing down and calling it a night, if you want." They were being so sweet with him.

"Let's go play in your room, I want to. I'm SOOO fucking horny, and I'm feeling kinkier than I've ever felt in my whole life." Chase said without hesitation. They all kissed again and jumped excitedly up from the couch.

They swung by the bathroom on the way and laughed about trying to pee with hard-ons.

Then they were climbing into Grady's big bed. He had four pillows and a large, gray comforter with puffy pockets to lay on. It was a great bedspread for fooling around.

"Sooo...Chase...you've officially had cock in your mouth." Bryson said, and he pulled Chase in to kiss him firmly. Chase smiled into his mouth with a tiny moan of happy admission. He was very turned on by the way they were both so confident with him.

"Yeah...fuck..." that was all Chase could muster as he gave them both a cheeky grin and dance of the eyes.

"Did you like sucking cock, Chase?" Grady asked now, as they pushed him back onto the bed, circling him it felt like. Hunting him.

"I fucking loved it."

Chase was nervous and excited being in a bed with them, as Grady's lips found him and they made out passionately again. Their naked bodies pressed into each other as they pushed their cocks together.

They stopped as Grady pulled off and pulled them both up. All three were now kneeling in a tight triangle, trading kissing partners and touching each other's muscular chests with all the appropriate foreplay buildup. They teased nipples and lightly rubbed cocks and played with the pre-cum that they were all very much leaking down their shafts as a white and frothy preview of things to come.

"Chase, why don't you crawl under the covers with Bryson, and I'll meet you guys down there in a second," Grady was in control now. Chase liked this very much.

Bryson pushed down the comforter and pulled up the very light cotton sheet over their heads, after they'd gotten in. They were laying side by side and began to make out gently. There was an intimacy to this kiss which was so sexy. Chase never knew he could be like this with another guy, or that a guy could be this gentle and sexy and in tune to his needs, and he loved the incredibly soft tease of the blanket on their naked skin. It was incredible.

He was covered in delicious goosebumps from the way everything felt.

Then suddenly the blanket came up and Grady crawled in behind Chase. He was naked in between these two gorgeous guys now, with their boners pressed up against him seductively.

"Hey Chase...so...both of us were tested after our last hookups before quarantine started...and we're both clean and stuff, but we don't mind wearing condoms if you want."

"Ummm," Chase realized they were brazenly talking about fucking now. "Right, uh...do you mean...because you want to..."

"For your ass, Chase. Grady and I are going to take your virginity now. And you're going to be a good little bottom, aren't you?" Bryson pushed a finger into Chase's mouth. He sucked on him desperately for a few moments because it was such an unexpectedly hot move. Chase moaned in a guttural way. Bryson pulled out his wet digits and went back to focusing both of his hands on Chase's raging hard cock below them.

"Chase..." Grady said, and Chase felt as he spread his ass cheeks and rubbed his gorgeously large cock head into his open crack. Chase realized that Grady was holding a bottle of lube in his free hand. "Do you want me to fuck you with a condom? Or do you want me to slide my cock into your ass bareback..." Chase moaned loudly just from the ridiculousness of hearing such an upfront question. "Do you want your first time to be bareback...huh Chase?" Grady was rubbing his cock right across Chase's hole, and had already started to ooze lubricant onto them both.

"Fuckkk...shit. I um..." Chase was shaking with sexual nerves. He had dry mouth. Bryson was jacking him off the entire time and loving the mental struggle on his face. Straight guys were so reluctant to finally admit when they wanted to take cock.

"Bareback," he finally uttered with elongated 'K's, as he glanced back at Grady helplessly, like a mare about to be branded.

Grady drizzled a generous amount of lubricant onto his cock and began to push his head against Chase's puckering, virgin hole.

"Okay. Good. I'm gonna take your cherry now, Chase," Grady began to push his cock ever so slightly into Chase's ring, and when his head had fully broken through his straining sphincter, Chase moaned painfully and gripped Grady's hip behind him, as he felt the tear of a cock stretching his anal walls for the first time ever. Bryson pulled Chase in and kissed his lips softly as Grady stayed in place, allowed Chase's buns to adjust to the size of the intruder. This was a very foreign pain.

"Hey Chase...you've got a very big cock in your ass," Bryson said to him softly, in between kisses, and Chase moaned a smile when he said that.

Chase was having a come-to-Jesus moment in his sexual mind. There was an actual cock in his ass. His cherry was being taken by a man with a big cock. He had been completely seduced by these two, sexy bi guys and he loved it. The cock inside of him hurt bad...and he loved that too. He loved that it hurt.

Fuck.

"Mmmmm...fuckkkkk Gradddddy," Chase moaned, as Grady pushed his cock further into Chase's well lubed hole.

When Chase leaned his head back in pain again, Grady was waiting for him with a small, black bottle.

"Chase, do you know what poppers are?" Grady asked, and Chase felt like he could feel Grady's cock flexing in his canal, which only made him harder somehow.

"Uhhh, no, I don't think so. Is it a drug?" Chase was curious about the bottle, but he was pretty game right now for just about anything. He just hoped it wasn't anything too crazy.

"Oh no...nothing crazy at all...they're amyl nitrites...they relax your muscles and take away some of the pain of anal sex nerves...you'll be less afraid of getting fucked basically." Grady explained.

Bryson grabbed the bottle. "Here, I'll help him." Bryson held the bottle up to Chase's nose and pushed his other nostril closed.

"Okay, now inhale really big," Bryson said, holding Chase in place as he snorted the chemicals into his nose. Chase immediately felt his already drunk brain do a summersault. He felt insanely sexy and open and needy all of a sudden. His ass didn't hurt at all. It felt horny as fuck.

Bryson made him repeat the process in his other nostril...and then had him do two more just for good measure. Chase felt like he was at a music festival on designer drugs. He felt GOOD.

And he realized that Grady was pushing his cock into him now.

Grady was pushing his full cock fully into him.

A giant cock was opening up Chase's ass.

And it didn't hurt at all. Chase was enthralled.

Because it felt...

good.

Really. Fucking. Good.

Grady began to thrust in and out, fully bottoming with each deliciously long glide into Chase's body. His ass was well lubed and his brain and muscles were on another level of relaxed-horny.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk yesssssss! This is soooo fuckkkkking gooood! Fuckkkkkkkk meeeee!" Chase pleaded.

"Yeah...you like that cock inside you, baby?" Grady said, and Chase marveled at the control of his hips, as he maintained a deep and steady pace that had Chase moaning with a type of pleasure he'd never experienced before. His ass felt so full, but the poppers had left him feeling almost fuzzy-numb to any sort of sphincter pain.

Grady flipped Chase over onto his back now and sat up between his legs. He threw Chase's legs to wrap around his back, and he pushed back into him as he continued a deeper, harder thrust. His hips slapped loudly against Chase's round buns.

They threw the covers all the way off as more sweat began to be worked up between them. They were really fucking now.

Bryson swung his leg over Chase's chest and lowered his cock into their new toy's waiting mouth. He swallowed it like a prized whore and began to bob on Bryson's delicious cock. He was being fucked in his ass, while he sucked a gorgeous cock.

He had two cocks inside of his body at once. That was an insane thought to consider. But he didn't have time to consider. His prostate was bedazzling his brain with wave after wave of a hidden G-spot he'd never even known he had. He couldn't fully focus on Bryson's cock but he did his best to lick and slobber his pole with the appropriate levels of horny.

He felt...how did he feel? Slutty.

He felt very slutty.

"Suck that cock, Chase. Show us how badly you need it," Bryson said, as he pushed his hips forward to better fuck Chase's mouth.

His own cock smeared pre-cum everywhere as Grady finally grabbed him to jack him off in time with his fucking. Whenever Grady would bottom out inside of him his fist would come down on Chase's shaft, squeezing off any approaching orgasms and denying him too quick a buildup. This was going to be a process. They would be milking him before this night was done.

After a good 20 minutes of fucking like this, Grady slipped his messy cock out of Chase, and Chase was almost desperately sad to feel that emptiness.

"Chase, stand on the side of the bed and bend over it." Grady directed.

He did as he was told immediately. Bryson hopped off the bed and went to stand behind Chase.

"I wanna watch Bryson take you for a while," Grady said, and Bryson didn't give him much time to wait.

Chase bent over with his arms splayed out on the bed as his ass popped up towards Bryson.

A fresh squeeze of lube jizzed down his hole and Bryson's cock was soon pressing up against him. Chase gasped loudly as the second, big cock of the night entered him fully.

Bryson pushed all seven inches into Chase's very tight anus. Chase moaned like a pleasured girl might in a similar situation. Chase didn't know where most of his noises were coming from. He'd never sounded like this before. He was so horny and excited by them. He pushed his ass back and up to meet Bryson's thrusts and Bryson noticed this, holding onto his love handles and slapping his ass every few thrusts to make Chase feel even naughtier.

"You like being fucked, Chase? You like having your ass used?" Bryson egged him on.

"Yesssss, I love it so much," Chase said, looking back over his shoulder and moaning at Bryson. It was then that he noticed Grady's hard-on, now returned from a quick bathroom wash. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, filming them fucking on his iPhone. Chase didn't care. He kind of loved that. Grady zoomed in on Bryson ramming his body forward, as he fudge sticked Chase's body with factory force.

"Fuggghhhhhhh, yessssssss," Chase moaned. His ass was on fire in the best way. Every single pound felt like galaxies were being created in his mind. Every. Single. One. He bounced his ass on Bryson's cock. He knew that Grady would have all this on video-a video of him being completely slutty for cock. And he didn't mind at all. He hoped he would get to watch it and jack off to it later. "Fucckk meeee! Yesssss, Brysssson ohmygooodddd fuckkkk meeee sooooo hardddd! Yess, yesss, yessss, yesssssss, fucckkkk, mmmmm, yessss, fuckkkkkk," his submissive words gatling gunned out of him without timing or precision. He was simply a product of his new obsession.

Grady and Bryson had just discovered that their roommate had a very willing ass, and Chase wouldn't be able to escape this new role even if he wanted to. And he didn't.