Bisexual Quarantine Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grady, please bring me your cock, I need cock in my mouth again." Grady set up his phone on the desk across the room to film the bed. And then he crawled up to the middle to sit on his knees, as he stuck his cleaned cock out for Chase to lick.

Now Chase had two cocks inside of him again. And he knew they were only just getting warmed up.

"Chase...do you want to spend the rest of the night in this bed with us? If you do, we promise we'll make you cum harder than you've ever cum."

Chase looked up with Grady's cock half-way down his throat. He would look so sexy with a mouth full of cum, Grady thought. He looked desperate up at Grady, even as his ass was thumped every two seconds by Bryson's docking ship into his very horny port.

"Ughhh, I cannot get over how fucking good this ass is!" Bryson spanked Chase again, as his cheeks jiggled around the cock firmly sticking inside of him, which only made him tingle even more from all the sensitive spots he was discovering inside his body.

"Mmmhmmmm," Chase moaned, breathing through his nose as he nodded a sexy YES towards Grady, while enjoying the salty soft serve of pre-cum he'd get every few seconds as he sucked his cock harder.

Grady pulled him off suddenly. "Yeah? You want us to fuck you all night?" He kissed Chase hard.

Chase broke off the kiss with an excited smile on his face. "Ughhh, I can't get over how sexy you guys are...I want to fuck you both all night long."

"Fuck Bryson...we might've just found the perfect quarantine roommate," Grady said, as Bryson was still thrusting with gusto into Chase's tight bowels. Bryson loved fucking a virgin. It had been so long since he'd gotten to take a virgin ass and Grady and him were going to enjoy that incredible tightness for the rest of the night.

Bryson pushed Chase up onto the bed and over onto his stomach. He straddled his ass as he impaled him fully again.

"Here, take another hit sexy," Grady brought the poppers bottle back to Chase's nose and had him snort two more times. Chase's eyes rolled in his sockets like Plinko discs, as his relaxed body turned further into putty, and he reached his hands back to grab his own ass cheeks and spread them wide.

"FUCK ME BRYSON!" He begged. Bryson sat up straight and drizzled a fresh squeeze of lube, and soon he was squishing his cock back into this round and bouncy ass that he'd obsessed over ever since Chase had moved in. He caught Grady's eye and they shared a holy fuck expression. They may have just turned their very own house slut.

Grady climbed up on the bed and had Chase suck on his balls and the skin below his balls. He leaned back to spread and lift his legs as he pushed Chase's head down to his trimmed crack. Chase knew what he wanted, and he tasted the smooth skin of Grady's musky perineum. His tongue trailed down to his taint and he licked Grady's hole, slightly wondering what he would taste like. It was cleaner than some girl's assholes he'd devoured.

And even if he didn't want to lick a guy's ass, Bryson was fucking him forward with so much OOMMFF that he would've eventually been forced to anyway.

He licked and sucked and thrust his tongue inside of Grady, as his hands played with the big cock that had recently taken his cherry.

"I'm gonna cum soon. This ass is too tight."

Chase gasped at the idea that actual cum was about to fill his ass. He was moaning and writhing below Bryson.

"Fill him up, Bryson. Let's give Chase's horny ass what it needs." Grady brought Chase's mouth back to his cock and he sucked the side of his shaft and moaned as he jacked him against his face.

Bryson clamped firmly onto Chase's perfect butt and fucked with a never-ending tempo, as his cock began to thunderously explode inside of Chase's holy temple of straightness.

"Mmmmm yessss, I'm cumming!" Bryson groaned, as he pounded and pounded and pounded.

Chase could feel the warm jizz suddenly creaming his insides. Bryson must've shot at least seven times. He held Bryson's ass stretched and continued these long, heavy aftershake thrusts, as he emptied his balls in the younger butt presented for him.

The turn on from being cum in had overtaken Chase and he jacked Grady's cock into his mouth as he sucked hard on the sponged head.

Grady coached him through it, showing him how to suck. All the while, Bryson's barely deflated dick was still shoved all the way and filling his booty. Chase's dick literally hurt below him from being so hard for so long.

"You wanna swallow my cum, Chase?" Grady asked with a sexy directness, and Chase nodded at him with that naughty face he loved giving them. He did want to swallow. He wanted everything.

Grady grunted and grabbed Chase's head to keep his cock in his mouth. Chase bobbed and rubbed and sucked and be knew he was so close.

"I'm gonna cum!" Grady moaned. And Chase felt the salty froth jet from this glorious pipe he was worshipping with his lips. The veins pulsed and the shaft expanded. Hot, sticky, manly cum flooded his mouth and came pouring out onto his chin and neck. Chase swallowed as much as he could without choking, as it continued to pool and pour down his face. He clamped back down and repeated to suck the last few jets down with a rededication of efforts. He moaned loudly the entire time, absolutely emboldened by the feeling he got knowing he was making a cock orgasm just from his mouth.

Grady held Chase's neck and head as he grabbed the base of his cock and jerked it's remaining droplets of cum into Chase's very talented mouth.

"Fuck, that is one very willing cocksucker," he beamed down at Chase, still suckling on the half hard cock in his mouth.

"Mmmm...yes...fuck..." Chase came up for air and he felt Bryson pull his cock from his very used ass.

The three of them fell back on the bed together gasping for air.

Chase ran his hands up and down their nearby bodies and they did the same with theirs on his.

"Fuck you guys...that was really fucking hot." Chase finally said, finding the words. He was smiling up at the ceiling.

"Yeah, and we're not even done yet," Grady said, and he leaned over to kiss Chase. Bryson leaned in and Chase switched over to kiss him next.

Grady leaned over so he was on top of Chase again as he pushed himself to a sitting position between Chase's legs. He thrust his legs under Chase's ass and allowed his cock to simply rest in the crevice of Chase's ass, as he laid his legs over his crotch.

Bryson snuggled up next to Chase to whisper in his ear. "It's time for you to feel what it's like to cum with a cock in your ass."

Grady was soon hard again and Chase could feel his large pipe resting between his cheeks. His ass was feeling very empty, and he was secretly dying from needing cock back inside of him. It was almost like Grady was teasing him sitting at this angle, where he couldn't slip it in.

"Chase, it's your turn to show us how slutty you are. You need to ride this cock reverse cowgirl style. I wanna see how badly you want it."

"Can I get another poppers hit? Those are amazing."

Bryson helped Chase take another big hit, and he quickly climbed up on top of Grady, backwards straddling his cock in the center of the bed. Now Bryson had grabbed the lube and he squirted it out onto Grady's dick and rubbed it into Chase's ass as he struggled to maintain his balance as he held his hips up over Grady's waiting cock and got all juicy and ready.

"You want me to be slutty?" Chase said to Grady now, with a definitively flirty tone in his voice. Fuck, those poppers really did put him on a whole other level of hormonal ecstasy.

"Yes, I do." Grady said, resting his head on a pillow and watching as Chase grabbed hold of him, and directed his first ever cock into his waiting ass. Chase's head fell backwards in the air and his mouth hang open as those first perilous inches slipped past that still-tight sphincter muscle. And the pleasure was immediate thanks to the freshly relaxed ass-muscles.

"Fuckkkkkk that is so FUCKING good," Chase moaned.

"You like that cock in your ass, Chase?" Grady smiled at him as Chase worked the full length all the way back into him for the second time that night, as he readjusted his legs on Grady's side for maximum positioning.

Chase began to slowly ride finally, as he nodded like a slut to Grady. He was lifting his crotch up and realizing that the best way to get this gold bar inside of him to rub his newly-adored prostate, was to bounce his ass back firmly in the way a girl at a club might do on a dance floor. Good holy fuck he felt so horny riding like this. He knew that his ass looked insanely sexy the way he was riding. Grady had his hands massaging Chase's ass as he rode. He was checking out his new prize. Chase loved that.

it was a slow and deep fuck, and Chase would moan a beautiful, aching shudder every time he landed back firmly on Grady's cock, loving the way that arching piston fucked him so very fully. This had to be part of the appeal...the feeling of fullness...the way it almost sexually completed your body and made you tingle all over like electrical nodes going off.

Bryson was jacking himself off beside them on the bed and watching. Grady told him to film them fucking. And he got up to set the camera up, just like it had been earlier. Now there was a second video that existed of Chase being a horny little slut for cock. He couldn't believe that. As he got back to the bed, Bryson pushed Chase to sit up so he was fully upright. He placed his hands down behind him on the bed and Grady was pressed so firmly and deeply into his asshole that he had to take short, shallow breaths because of how hard his cock was inflating from the stimulation. Grady began to bounce up towards him occasionally, taking Chase by surprise and thrusting into him.

Chase began to ride again, only now Bryson had his hand on Chase's cock and balls and he was jacking him off consistently while lightly playing with his weighty ballsack.

"Find a really sexy pace where Grady's cock is hitting you just where you want it to hit you, and then ride him as hard as you can," Bryson said, staring into Chase's sultry eyes. Chase bit his lower lip and did as he was told. He tucked his legs and began to ride Grady's dick while holding onto both of his knees for leverage. Grady was having so much fun as he watched this newly available ass that was clearly going to be getting a lot of action from now on bouncing up and down on him with such wanton lust. They'd discovered the fucking honey pot and they both knew it.

Chase knew he wasn't going to last very long. He bounced his ass like the sluttiest slut he could and he moaned achingly through these very deep thrusts against his deepest anal reaches, as Grady plowed him into total submission.

"I'm gonna cummmm fuckkkk fuckkk fuckkkk fuckkkkkkk fuckkk I'm gonna cummm!" Chase was very close now as the stimulation was just too much.

"Yeah, ride that cock you dirty cumslut!" Bryson said to chase, as he grabbed his neck firmly while he jacked him off. Chase didn't need to hold onto Grady's knees now. He had Bryson keeping him totally upright as he bounced his ass back as fast as he ever had in his entire life. This wasn't the speed you had while you fucked a girl. This was the speed you had when you discovered your slutty asshole and you need to be taken. Chase was becoming obsessed with cock.

"I'm cummmmmmminnnnnnggggg!! Chase roared as Bryson's brilliant fingers brought his hard cock to a spasming evolution of gay sexual nirvana. He shot buckets of all-night, pent-up sperm. They had edged him this whole time...never allowing him to cum. Teasing his hole with such expertise. They had worked him up to this on purpose. He was orgasming with a dick throbbing against his inner sanctum. He was splooging in a way that would ritualize his adoration of big dick from this point forward.

Grady and Bryson had just ensured themselves the kinkiest summer of their lives, and they didn't even fully know that yet.

Chase was almost crying as he finally collapsed against Bryson, who's hand was still squeezing the last emissions of watery cream from their new bottom's cock.

When he was all cummed out, he sat upright, enjoying the way Grady was still so hard, and filling him so well.

"That's a very good boy," Bryson said to him, as he brought his fingers up and pushed them between Chase's puffy lips. Chase could taste and smell his cum all over them. He licked it off and made a show of it. He drank his cum for these two men who wanted him to drink his cum. He'd eat as much cum as they told him to eat, he already knew.

As Chase sucked his sticky seed off Bryson's long fingers, he began to subconsciously grind on Grady's dick again. He was still loving the feeling of being this full and he wanted more.

"Okay..." he pulled the fingers out of his mouth and ran a hand through his sweaty hair.

"Can I get another hit of the poppers and can you both fucking USE me?" Chase couldn't believe how fucking slutty he felt.

"We can DEFINITELY do that you sexy boy," Grady said, and he slapped Chase's bubble butt. Bryson grabbed the poppers and Grady pushed his new prize up into a doggy style position.

After Chase had taken two delectable hits he quickly pulled Bryson up onto the bed so he could suck on his cock. Grady kneeled closely behind him and re-lubed his well used ass. And then Bam. He had slammed back into chase.

"Yes. FUCKKK MEEEEE!" Chase moaned, and then engulfed Bryson's length again in his horny mouth.

Grady was pounding Chase like a seasoned slut now. This was a first-time fucking for the ages. They'd never seen a straight guy become so receptive to dick so quickly. Chase really had been pushed over the edge by the poppers and he was finding a side of himself that he never would've imagined existed.

Grady and Bryson fucked his holes together, both of them pushing forward as Chase gagged and saliva covered his face. His asshole felt like Disneyland and his mouth felt like it was being used by an overzealous dentist. His own cock was rock hard again and oozing cum out onto the bed below them as Grady opened up his poppers-numbed butt like he was digging a trench.

He slapped and spit on his ass and Bryson rammed home his rod into Bryson's unhinged python jaw. How his gag reflex had suddenly gotten in line was beyond him. This was Defcon 1 in being a slut.

They fucked for a ravenous twenty minutes, with Grady occasionally slowing down, so that each and every thrust of powerful hips against waiting ass felt like atomic explosions of pleasure. Bryson pulled out his cock some so that Chase could properly bob and even use his hand to jack his base into his mouth.

They were both nearing another orgasm. Chase knew. He could tell by how they moved.

"I'm going to cum in this slut's mouth right now." Bryson yelled, and Grady picked up his fucking pace to match.

"Me too. I'm going to breed this slutty little ass with all the cum it still needs," Chase was so turned on by the way they were talking about him now. He needed their cum. He needed to be slutty or them.

He loudly moaned when Bryson exploded in his mouth, and he sucked down every drop this time, determined to be a talented cocksucker for them both from now on. Grady's cock vibrated the arrival of a gushing orgasm, as she smashed into Chase's thankfully cushioned buns with ravaging force, filling him with even more cum on a night that had very quickly turned nasty and dirty and naughty and life-changing.

"Unnnnfffff MMMMmmmmmmm," Chase's high pitched moan came as he felt Grady grab his own hard cock and begin to jack him off again, still impaling him and using his cock to probe his G-spot.

"Yesssssssfuckmefuckmefuckme!!" Chase moaned quick and needy, as he came up for air from Bryson's deflating mast to accept the force of Grady's onslaught. He fucked him and jacked him with an experienced ease. This was a true top handling a very excited bottom.

Chase was going to cum gain. He groaned loudly and pushed his ass back to grind Grady's tool inside of him. His sudden burst of cream coated the bedsheets and Grady's cock seemed to keep him oozing long after he thought he was finished thanks to the way its giant size filled him up so well.

His mouth was hanging open from the delicious pleasure explosion, as Grady pulled him up to hold his chest from behind-still inside him-still throbbing. Grady kissed his neck and ears and back. Chase purred at the presence of this muscular man taking such good care of him. He loved that Grady was still inside of him, keeping him in place all through his second powerful orgasm of the night. It was a sexy moment of intimacy to have a lover that allowed you to fully feel the beast they had taken you with. To just let you have this moment to revel in the presence of a cock inside your body-to analyze it and luxuriate in its fullness.

Finally, they untangled, as Grady slipped slowly out of Chase's gapping butthole with a SQUELCH. He sighed a desirous mew as he felt his body trembled at the loss. They all took a wobbly moment or so to trade bathroom trips and grab waters all around.

It was fairly late into the morning as they all recovered on Grady's bed, naked and feeling the sweat drying on their bodies in the just-turned-up AC. They were exhausted.

"So...that was fucking incredible," Chase said, as he lay between Grady and Bryson on the pillows of the bed now. They'd pulled a sheet over their nude bodies and cuddled up together.

"Yeah...wow."

"Holy fuck Yes."

They both chimed in quickly.

"And that was just the beginning," Grady said, as he ran a hand over Chase's face. "You know that, right?"

Chase bit Grady's finger gently as it passed over his lips.

"You know that you're going to basically be our live-in bottom now, right?" Grady said, as if it was the most casual truth in the world.

Chase nodded eagerly back. He couldn't believe how much power they could hold over him if they wanted to. "Yeah...I think I do know that," Chase said, and Grady kissed him again.

"I'm very excited to see just how slutty we can get you to be for us," Bryson said to Chase, as he leaned in and licked his nipple, which caused Chase to arch his back a little. He was getting hard again somehow. Chase loved this idea so much. How slutty did he want to be for them? He had discovered that he very much loved cock. That was obvious. But how much of that was connected to this new kink in his mental fantasy land...the idea of being slutty.

"I'm really fucking into both of you...I think as long as you guys are gentle and communicative, I'm definitely willing to see what all you can show me. That was some of the best sex I've ever had in my life."

They all agreed on that sentiment.

"I can't believe you had never tried cock before," Grady clucked his mouth. "You were so fucking horny for it once we got into it...it was incredible. I couldn't believe I was fucking a virgin."

"Yeahhhh...I think those poppers did the trick. Those things are fucking magic. I got so damn horny after taking those." Chase explained, thinking of how much he loved their relaxing properties.

"Yeah...there are some guys who basically go out-of-their-minds on those things. I think you're one of those lucky dudes who can basically get Molly-level horny from them." Bryson told him.

"Not that we minded that," Grady said. "You are actually a really sexy bottom because of it."

"Thanks," Chase said, and they were touching softly as they spoke.

It went like that.

The three of them. Kissing. Stroking. Holding each other.

Until sweat beads had fully chilled to that nighttime layer of post-sex happy that washes over suddenly in that most pleasurable deep place of trust and relaxation.