Bisexual Summer Pt. 02

Story Info
First time bisexual with older.
2.8k words
4.29
5.9k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No" I said in a shakey voice

"I'll lead the way here then. So if you want to stop say stop if you just want to try something else tap me three times anywhere on my body ok?"

"Ok," I said having felt comfort that I'd have control in some degree

He started in again. His nearly 9" erection now fully between my calves. I looked over at Mr Todd to avoid a possible kiss, as I was not ready to kiss another guy, only to find him now standing bottomless but not yet stroking. This kind of came as a challenge to me. Why hadn't he began? At home I start before the video even comes on. I'm not sure why this bothered me but it did. I had to give him a show.

I went back to Mr Tom. I reached down and grabbed his testicles letting his erection fall on my forearm. I'd never played with testicles but did what I'd want done to mine. I gently caressed them dragging only my fingers along their surface. I tucked my head into his chest to avoid his attempts at kissing then moved to his penis. I began soft strokes up and down. Then I felt him begin to stand. I went to also stand but he stopped me by placing his hand on my shoulder to assist him but keep me on the ground. He turned towards me.

"Bruce, open your mouth please." He said sternly

I did as I was told. Terrified I spun and positioned myself onto my knees. Sitting there my mouth slightly open awaiting him I could feel my precum dripping down my leg.

"I'm going to put my dick in your mouth Bruce. Do not bite it. Hold it there and get used to the size before going any further. This is your first time and you will not be good at it at first."

He slid the tip of his penis just past my lips.

"Now, lick the tip and get it wet. Once I feel it's wet enough I will grab your head. At this point you should be prepared to recieve more of me."

I did as I was told. I began to lick. The salty taste of skin and precum was milder than I had expected. On my own I began to take more or him into my mouth. He pulled back.

"Bruce, I told you already I'll decide the pace we set. Continue licking only."

Embarrassed i appealed with my eyes to Mr Todd. He stood the just watching with no expression. Hard as a rock but still not touching himself.

I moved back to the matter at hand. I opened my mouth more and grabbed his shaft with my left hand. I began locking as he instructed but giving it everything I could. Twirling my tongue leaving the tip as wet as I could with each pass. My tongue was numb by the time I felt his hand on my head.

"Open wide young man."

I did as told. Slowly he put his penis into my exhausted mouth.

"Now, close your lips only and suck in your cheeks." He sounded very strict "I shouldn't feel your teeth at all."

I slowly closed my lips creating a seel around his massive head. I only had about 2 inches in my mouth and was starting to get anxiety about how much he'd planned on pushing in. Eager to do a good job for him, as if I was responsible for pleasing him I slowly tightened my cheeks ensuring my jaw stayed as wide as possible.

"Good boy." He finally gave me some praise.

"Now, don't move. I'm going to fuck your mouth. Don't be afraid. If you need to stop you need to tap my leg 3 times and we can take a break. Do you understand?"

Muffled voice I managed to say "uh huh."

He began by grabbing my head with both of his hands. He took a half step towards me which caused his how penis to enter into my mouth all at once. I pulled away to cough.

"Bruce. I told you. Tap 3 times. I'm sorry thay was so sudden but it does not excuse you. Now, get back over here. That young man is strike 1,"

Strikes? I thought. Oh the baseball references. I had forgotten all about it. I got back to my knees. He again started his penis into my mouth to allow me to close my lips and cheeks. This time grabbing my head with both hands he thrusted slowly. Once again I began to choke but tried to push through. He left his member in my throat for a few seconds before squeezing tighter to my head. At this point once again I began to cough and pulled away.

"Bruce, I told you 3 taps. Strike 2."

Something told me this wasn't a baseball reference. But what could he mean? I again gathered myself and got back to my knees. This time determined to get this right. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I relaxed my jaw and allowed him to enter. I closed my lips, sucked in my cheeks and relaxed my throat. I was ready.

He grabbed my head and began to thrust once again. This time I was ready as he sped up. In and out, his testicles began to hit my chin. I stayed focused as he got fast and faster. All I could think of was not gagging. Suddenly he slowed his thrusting. Was he going to cum? I wasn't prepared for that. He hadn't said a word but why would he slow down? Long thrusts now, I could feel the length as it slid almost completely in and out of my mouth.

Suddenly he forced himself all the way in my mouth, I could feel him in my throat but this time he held my head in place. I began to attempt to swallow but couldn't. I panicked and pulled away out of desperation.

I could finally breath. As I regained my breath Mr Tom knelt down next to me.

"Bruce, that's 3."

Suddenly relief turned to anxiety. What was he going to do? Was this part of it? I felt like I let him down more than anything.

"I'm ok now. Let's try some more," I pleaded "I'm ready again, I just had to get used to that."

"You should have tapped. Rules are rules. Stand up please."

I didn't know what to do. I wanted to show him I could do it but he clearly had lost interest. I guess this is over. My first encounter was a failure. Why did I care so much though? I was the one being used all night. My testicles ached for release. It had been hours since Pam and I had gotten together and I needed to masterbate immediately after but never got the chance. Why do I find myself still wanting to help someone else achieve an orgasm I need one.

I decided on the way to standing upright if this was time to get dressed and go that would be fine. I had never sucked a penis before and Mr Tom's was big. I didn't care if he was mad at me I was mad at him... But I still did care. I wanted to get good at it for him. I wanted him to want me.

I stood up and began to brush the dirt and grass off of my naked body.

"I guess I'll just get dressed then," I said as I brushed away the final blades of grass from my knees

"No. You wont." Mr Tom stood in front of me. He was taller than I was, infact he was much taller at about 6'5" Guess I'd never really noticed before now.

"I need you to understand Bruce, I plan on educating you. But as your instructor I need to also be your disciplinarian. When instructed you must follow. There also has to be an understanding and a respect for my position. I don't play this role for just anyone so if you're not willing to follow instructions tell me I will step away now. If you are you will accept your consequences. Which is it?"

"I want the consequences. I'm sorry I will listen next time I promise."

"We will make sure of that shortly."

I stood there and waited. Mr Todd was also now completely naked and had our clothes foled and neatly piled on the bleachers. I hadn't noticed he'd walked away. There was also a toiletries bag sitting by his lap with what looked like shampoo, hand sanitizer, body lotions etc etc. I guess he had went to the car while I was choking.

I was still rock hard as they huddled together. I tried to listen in on their conversation but the summer breeze drowned out their whispers and I just couldn't hear them. After a minute or two they broke the huddle. And called me over to the bleachers.

Mr Todd sat on the end at the bottom bench and I was motioned to the middle. While Mr Tom stood in front like the director.

"Bruce, put the pile of clothes on the bench behind you and use them to support your back. I'll need you relaxed and laying slightly back for this part."

I did what he asked. Neatly placing the pile behind me and sloping backwards until my back met the pile of our tshirts behind me. This was going to finally be my turn! I was so excited. I had heard men gave the best blow jobs even though I hadn't done well my first time, surly this wasn't Mr Tom's first time.

"Like this?" I asked as my erection was pointing straight at his

"Yes. Exactly."

Mr Todd pulled out some baby oil and began to pout it over my chest then down my legs and finally drizzling it over my crotch.

"Rub it in," Mr Todd said keeping his promise not to get too involved.

I rubbed it all over as if I were taking a shower. Arms, legs, penis, between my thighs even my virgin hole as it had ran down there anyway when Mr Todd had poured it over me.

"That's enough." Mr Tom called for me to pause as it was now his turn to direct again. He stepped toward me, his penis still as hard as mine and slightly pointed up as it bounced with each step he took. He knelt in front of me on the bleachers and I sunk backwards even more pushing my waste towards him letting him know I was ready for him to recieve me.

He began caressing my thighs. Massaging them from top to bottom outside to in. I wanted him to hurry to my good part though so I began to spread my legs slightly in an attempt to get his hand closer to my crotch.

"Bruce, scoot closer to me so you can lay back a little more please"

I did as I was told. No point in screwing this part up now.

"Good boy. Now, this will be different but, I will assure you when it's over you will have enjoyed it. This was not planned but since you couldn't follow earlier instructions I felt it necessary"

I froze. I'm not a hundred percent sure what I thought at that moment but I nearly came from the anticipation.

"You'll need to lay back and trust me. Good just like that. Good boy."

What was happening? I couldn't wait any longer I needed a release now!

"Bruce I'm going to fuck you."

He wasn't going down on me. He was in fact going to get his the sure fire way since I was unable to offer him adequate felatio.

He reached between my knees and pulled them apart. I suddenly felt exposed. With his left index finger his searched for my hole. Quickly finding it he reached for more oil with his right hand. He poured it on almost half the bottle it felt like. I was frozen while he worked. My elbows held my body up as I watched this man kneel between my legs preparing to use me for his amusement. All I could do is watch.

"Is that ok?" He began putting pressure on my hole with his finger

"Yes," I wouldn't have dreamt of saying no at this point

"Good. I'm going to work some oil in and then we will begin. This time, 5 taps if you're in need of a break."

I put my left foot on the bench and threw my knee to the side to give him room to work. I was surprised by how submissive I was tonight but it didn't matter. I wanted this.

Mr Tom stood on his knees. His penis was already level now with my hole and there was not much we had to do to get started as my legs were spread wide.

He grabbed my waste and walked himself into me. I could feel his massive erection warm and ready between my thighs slightly kissing my virgin butthole.

"I do not go slow during this part as it's a punishment. I will pause if you tap out but I expect you to resume immediately after. You may do what you'd like with your legs or I may decide to position them. This is your first time so you will be on your back facing me. In the future we may change the positions but tonight this is how you'll expierience your first time. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I was shaking

"Good."

Quickly he began. He forced his head in between my cheeks and began to force himself inside. So much pressure but it didn't hurt at all. Infact I already yearned for more before it was even in.

He backed off. Adding more oil to himself he returned. Again he pushed. This time deeper. I could feel it when he broke the threshold. I closed my eyes.

He held that position for a few seconds

"That's right Bruce, just breath," he actually was comforting me. All night he was stone but now there's a sign of nurturing.

"Breath and relax, we're almost there."

As soon as he said that I could feel the rest of him slam into me.

Oh my! That was intense. I wasn't sure how he felt but I could feel how tight I was and I couldn't figure out if he'd even be able to exit. I began to moan. This felt amazing. I wanted to touch myself but I wanted him to fuck me more.

"I'm going to begin fucking you Bruce."

He started humping. Slow at first but not because he didn't mean what he had said, I'm just sure I was too tight for him to go full throttle on the first couple of pumps. I lifted my legs in the air and tilted my head towards Mr Todd who was finally pleasuring himself while watching me getting stuffed. I wanted to say something but the moans just kept coming out. I couldn't stop myself.

After a couple of minutes Mr Tom started breathing heavy and I could feel his sweat running onto me. He wasn't showing any signs of slowing down though.

He grabbed my left leg and put it on his shoulder and kissed my calf. He then grabbed my penis with his right hand and began stroking me. I moaned even harder.

"Bruce, I'm going to cum inside of you."

I must have agreed because immediately after he said that I felt it. It felt like he peed. It was warm and wet. He collapsed on top of me to catch his breath.

After only a few seconds he slid himself out of me. I looked down and seen his hard on wasn't as hard and felt proud that I had made him cum for some reason.

" Now it's your turn."

Mr Tom grabbed my penis and started to stroke it.

"Get ready Todd he's not going to last long I can tell," Mr Tom had instructed Mr Todd. I guess this I was the huddle was about.

I just laid there watching these two naked men one stroking me the other stroking watching me. I felt the cum beginning to leak out of my and could feel my hole spasm while returning to normal. Within seconds I came. It shot high and hard.

"Good boy," Mr Tom complimented me as he slowly released his grip.

Mr Todd came only seconds later but off to the side.

We all just sat down after. Me in the middle of course. We didn't say a word to one another for a few minutes. All just basking in what had just happened between us. Trying to piece it all together. Finally I broke the silence.

"So, I have two more out to go right?"