Bisexual Tendril Machine Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penelope's determination to be a part of the organization burned within her. The desire to prove herself to Ms Payge drove her forward. With every step, she envisioned impressing the enigmatic leader, thereby securing her place among the ranks. The opportunity arose when Ms Payge, with an inscrutable smile, beckoned Penelope to sit on the datadias, an invitation that held the promise of a chance to showcase her skills.

Ms Payge's smile stretched wider as Penelope took in the incredible technology surrounding her. The sleek android that strode, almost glided across the room toward her was an absolute marvel. She had to be a part of this organization, if only she could impress Ms. Payge enough.

But her confidence quickly turned to fear as the android gently took her hands and bound them to the sides of the sleek chair, rendering her immobile under the ominous presence of the tendril machine that loomed from the ceiling.

In a chilling revelation, Ms. Payge stepped forward, unveiling her true identity and mirroring the scene she had previously enacted with Kyle.

"Welcome, Penelope." she said with a wicked smile. The android handed her an obsidian tablet which glimmered to life and displayed the bio readings of the poor helpless girl tied to the datadias.

"I am Mistress Payge," she intoned, her voice lingering in the air with a chilling resonance. "Repeat that for me."

Penelope's muscles tensed. She was disoriented and looked to Kyle for help. Kyle could only look away.

"I'm disappointed, Penelope," Mistress Payge's voice dripped with feigned disappointment, a thin veneer disguising her true intentions. "I thought we were going to be friends, even colleagues."

As Mistress Payge revealed her true intentions, a sickening feeling settled in Ever-Kyle. His body had brought Penelope into the clutches of a villainous mastermind, all under the guise of showing her where he worked. The weight of his actions threatened to crush him, but he resolved to fight against Mistress Payge's control, to save Penelope and preserve the love they had shared since childhood.

Ever-Kyle gazed upon Penelope, hooked up to the Tendril Machine, and a surge of anger, and a deep sense of helplessness intertwined within his thoughts, threatening to consume him, as Mistress Payge activated the machine.

The tendrils that enveloped her body, pulsating with dark energy, asserted and reinforced the control she now wielded over Penelope's mind and will.

Guilt gnawed at Ever-Kyle as he blamed himself for leading Penelope into this nightmarish scenario. He questioned his choices, his actions, and wondered if he could have done something different to protect her. He yearned for a way to turn back time, to shield her from the clutches of the Tendril Machine's influence.

With each passing moment, Kyle' thoughts transformed into a steadfast determination, a fierce commitment to save Penelope and defy Mistress Payge's control. In his heart, a silent promise echoed - he would not rest until he shattered the tendrils of darkness that ensnared his dear friend's mind, bringing her back into the warm embrace of their friendship.

Penelope's personality receded, consumed by the automaton state desired by Mistress Payge. Dread and confusion engulfed her. At first, she fought against the encroaching darkness, desperately trying to hold on to the fragments of her true self, her ever-self. But the tendrils of the Tendril Machine gripped her mind, weakening her resistance and subjugating her thoughts and emotions.

A deep sorrow welled up within Penelope, as if her essence was being overshadowed by an invisible force. She felt disconnected from her own thoughts and desires, as though she were merely a vessel for Mistress Payge's control. Her individuality, her dreams, and her passions were slowly being eclipsed by an oppressive influence.

Penelope struggled to comprehend the fading colors of her own personality, like a vibrant painting slowly being drained of life. Thoughts that once sparkled with creativity and curiosity became muted and dulled, overshadowed by the cold and calculated directives implanted by Mistress Payge to obey, obey, obey.

She Masturbates

Then came the command, "Masturbate for me."

Fear coursed through Penelope's veins as she sensed her own agency slipping away. It was as if she were watching herself from a distance, observing with resignation the fading remnants of her true self. She struggled to break free from the suffocating grip of the automaton state, to reclaim her own identity and regain control of her thoughts and actions.

But her hand moved down and began to stroke her pussy, and she felt her ever-self receding. She was acutely aware of her own emotions, but she wasn't the one in control. A feeling of warmth and pleasure that had been simmering beneath the surface, blossomed. The feeling had lingered forever before she wondered why her hand was making the motion, why she was feeling these strange and foreign sensations, and why she was unable to control the hand that was now touching her in such a familiar way.

The tendril machine's shadowy influence drew her further into its grip, as the sensation of her own hand on her body felt both surreal and soothing. All these strange sensations were exciting, but at the same time, she was never in control, and she felt an overwhelming sense of powerlessness welling up inside her.

She closed her eyes as her body succumbed to the tender touch of her own hand, allowing all the pleasure and arousal to swell. It was as if someone else's hand was urging her on to greater pleasure. Her fingertips trailed around her most intimate areas as her body moved in time with the mysterious force, the power of which she was now just beginning to understand.

As the sensation built, Ever-Penelope slipped away, until all she was conscious of was the pleasure and a strange sense of contentment, submission and freedom. The orgasm came over her quickly, and it was an explosion of pleasure as her body rocked and pulsed in time to the mysterious force that had so completely taken over her.

As the automaton persona took hold, Penelope's thoughts became fragmented and distorted, like whispers in a far-off realm. The clarity of her desires and aspirations dimmed, replaced by Mistress Payge's commands. She no longer recognized herself in the polished mirrored surface of the machine, unable to reconcile the distant figure staring back at her with the vibrant spirit she once possessed.

Deep inside, Ever-Penelope fought against the tendrils that sought to erode her essence. She clung to the memories of her true self, desperately searching for a glimmer of hope amidst the encroaching darkness. But with each passing moment, the automaton state tightened its grip, leaving Ever-Penelope feeling helpless and lost.

Then, again her hand betrayed her and crept beneath the waistband of her panties. She felt a strange warmth against her skin and, as the tendril machine whispered its insidious commands, she realized what it had been driving her to do. She could not believe the way that her own body was acting - her hand moving of its own volition as if it were a part of the machine, intent on unlocking the depths of her arousal.

She tried to fight it, but each time her hand strayed lower it seemed to be under the control of an unknown force, inexorably pushing it deeper into her panties. Her fingertips grazed something unexpected and pleasurable that sent a shiver through her body. She reacted to the sensation, feeling her inhibitions slowly falling away.

The tendril's influence seemed to be taking hold, driving her to explore deeper and deeper inside her pussy until her awakening desires overwhelmed her. She gasped in delight as her hand explored all the nooks and crannies of her body and her breath quickened as familiar sensations moved throughout her loins. She was caught in the rapture of her own making, seduced and unable to escape the invisible force that seemed to be guiding her every action.

She was a prisoner in her own body and again wondered why her hand was moving beneath the waistband of her panties. Slowly, her fingers glided along her own soft, silky skin, her touch gentle and deliberate. She felt a sudden surge of warmth invading her body, and her breath quickened as her fingers explored her innermost areas. Her wandering digits seemed to have a will of their own and were skimming over her sensitive flesh with knowledgeable ease.

Penelope felt fire erupting from within her core, and with each passing second, the flames were burning brighter. The tingles rose from her toes to fill her whole body with pleasure, her eyelids fluttering as the sensations reached them and began to overwhelm her.

Her hands moved in a delicately choreographed ballet, and Penelope arched her back with each fresh wave of pleasure that cascaded through her. Her neck was covered in a thin layer of sweat; her body begged for release. The feeling was fierce, almost too much to handle.

Her hand continued its delicious teasing, and Penelope found herself on the edge, edging closer and closer to a blissful climax. Her breathing was ragged and she felt every inch of her body pulsing with anticipation. but her hand stopped and let the feeling subside.

'Why' it was her ever-self screaming now, though no one could hear. She was changing. She panted heavily wishing her hand would start again. Yet, she was unprepared when it did, exploring her body with renewed vigor, consuming her innermost hopes and dreams.

Finally, when the pleasure was almost too much to take, Penelope reached an explosive orgasm, her body shuddering uncontrollably. The intensity of the experience left her speechless, filled with energy and bliss. Penelope lay there in a post-orgasmic trance, her body still reeling in the aftermath of her experience.

As her personality continued to recede, Penelope was haunted by a sense of loss. The vibrant, passionate individual she once was became a distant memory, overshadowed by the automaton state imposed upon her. Yet, fathoms deeper within her psyche, a glimmer of hope remained. Her ever-self, the resilient spirit that yearned for liberation and the restoration of her true self, Ever-Penelope had survived.

12