Corrupt Code

Story Info
A new interest in drones leads a couple open to corruption.
9k words
4.3
6.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since her friend Janelle had sent her the link, Haley had been low-key obsessed.

It was a weekend, and so Haley was wearing her lazy day clothes: a shirt so oversized she had to pull it up to get to what lay underneath, the most comfortable pair of panties she owned. Her thick brunette locks bunched under her head, almost working as an extra pillow.

She was splayed out on her apartment's couch, hand under the waistband of her underwear, teasing her clit while her other hand held her phone. She was biting her lip, taking in every picture and story she could find for her new fetish.

Drones. People who had lost their free will, bodies bound in latex, programmed to serve an owner. Everything about it hit her in the best way possible. She's always been a switch, but subbing was her favorite. The idea of giving herself over to someone completely, letting them erode any sense of free will, to the point she wasn't even a person, just an object...

She was so close to cumming, frantically scrolling through an erotic tale of a woman turned drone being sent by its owner to become a public use sex doll, when the front door opened and Haley quickly pulled her hand away from her loins and tossed her phone to the other end of the couch.

"Honey?" The sugar-sweet voice of her girlfriend, Dina, was quickly followed by the sight of her looking down at Haley.

Dina was, to sum her up in a single word, cute. It was easy to lose her in a crowd, what with her meager height and common features. Little in the way of curves, a freckled face, the only truly outstanding physical trait she had was something most people didn't get to see.

Covering her face in embarrassment, Haley knew it was useless to try and hide what she'd been up to. She was still sweaty from masturbating, face red, breathing heavily. Regardless, she attempted to lie. "I was, uh... reading something really scary, that's why I tossed my phone."

Without an ounce of suspicion, Dina smiled at her. "I'll grab it for you then." She leaned down, kissed Haley's flushed cheek, had to adjust her glasses to keep them from falling off her face, then went to do as she'd said.

Haley let out a sigh of relief. One of the many things she loved about her girlfriend was how trusting she was. Not that Haley ever abused that trust, it was simply a notable trait after how many of her past partners have been manipulative jerks.

Any sense of success was premature, however. Instead of immediately handing over the phone, Dina's eyes caught some of what was on the screen. "Drones?" To Haley's horror, Dina started reading more, her freckled cheeks blushing crimson the more she looked at it. "Honey, is that... something you're interested in?"

Feeling as though she'd been caught with a shameful secret, Haley sat up in a crosslegged position, looking down at her lap. "Kind of? I wasn't, but Janelle had told me about it, and sent me a link. Ever since, I just can't get it out of my head." She felt bad talking about it. Dina was a fairly vanilla lover, easily overwhelmed with more spicy kinks.

The shorter girl sat next to Haley, then fell, her head resting in Haley's lap. It was a known fact that Haley's soft thighs made for excellent pillows. Without even having to really think about it, Haley reached out to start playing with Dina's straight black hair, something that soothed the girl when she was feeling anxious.

She'd forgotten the hand she'd picked was the one she had been using to touch herself, still smelling strongly of her pussy. Before it could get to her hair, Dina pulled the hand up to her face and took a big sniff, before nuzzling her face against it. "I love the smell of you..."

"I love your smell too," Haley replied. She meant it, too. Dina loved to use flowery shampoos and scented lotions to add to her general girly appeal, and Haley was a fan. Plus... in the more lewd sense, the strong smell of Dina's cum made Haley's brain fuzzy, in a good way.

They snuggled together for a while in comfortable silence, before Dina kissed Haley's soft tummy through her shirt, and asked, "So... do you fantasize about owning a drone? Or becoming one?"

Blushing, Haley told her girlfriend the truth. "Becoming one... it's hard to explain, but it's so hot."

"I don't know if I completely get it, but we could try doing some roleplay?" Dina suggested, smiling up at her. "I wouldn't turn down the chance to play with you like that." It was clear from the way her voice wobbled a little that this wasn't familiar territory for her, but she still wanted to explore it.

"That's a fun idea. We can-" Haley's phone vibrated, someone was calling her. She checked the screen, and said in a hushed whisper, "It's Janelle."

Planting a few more kisses on her girlfriend's thighs, Dina told her, "Go ahead and answer, I don't mind."

With a nod, Haley answered the call. "Hey, what's up?"

"Not much, but I feel like the same isn't true for you. Your eyes lit up when I mentioned drones the other day, so I'm curious. Tell me the truth, have you been looking into it?" Janelle had a beautifully smooth voice, the kind that friends often said would be great for voice acting. She felt bad, but hearing Janelle discuss such a lewd topic so brazenly did make Haley a teensy bit more excited.

Her voice also carried, and looking down at Dina, it was obvious she was hearing every word. Both her and Haley had cheeks as red as roses. Haley knew she could try and lie, but Janelle had asked her for the truth, and something in the deepest part of her didn't want to disobey. "Um, yes, I have. It's really amazing."

"Aren't you going to thank me, then?" Janelle teased.

"T-thank you, Janelle. I really appreciate that you shared this with me."

Her friend's laughter rang through the phone's speakers. "So quick to respond, that's so cute of you. Well, you and that wimpy little girlfriend of yours are going to owe me even more, because I've got something you'll love."

Haley frowned, not appreciating her friend downtalking Dina like that. Sure, she was petite, but that was something Haley loved about her. "What is it?" she asked, trying to keep her annoyance out of her voice.

"Oh, nothing much. Just a fresh drone installation kit."

________________

That was how, a few hours later, Dina and Haley found themselves hosting a guest.

Haley had taken the liberty of getting dressed first, changing into a blouse and skirt combo that looked cute, though with a deep enough neckline and a short enough skirt to also show off her sex appeal. That was something Haley had a good amount of, with a well developed chest and gorgeous legs.

That said, hanging out with Janelle made her reconsider that, just a little. A bit heavier than Haley, and quite a bit more than Dina, Janelle had a gorgeous set of breasts, something that was hard to forget with the tight tops she wore. Her ass was spectacular too, and her long curly hair always looked voluminous. She was an absolute bombshell of a nerd, and it was hard sometimes for Haley to stop her eyes from wandering.

In contrast, Dina looked... fine. She was still wearing her work clothes, a polo shirt and jeans, neither of which fit closely enough for anyone to see much of what little feminine curves she did have. Still, Haley thought she was cute.

Janelle held up a syringe full of silver liquid in one hand and a flash drive in the other.

She was also smiling at Haley in a way that made her want to avert her eyes. This was a lot of attention on her, after all. "Where'd you find this?" she asked timidly.

"It's a very long story involving a number of things that are probably illegal, so all you need to know is I helped this guy out with a few coding projects, and he sent me this to thank me." Janelle raised an eyebrow. "You're not saying no."

Dina spoke up. "How do we know it's safe? Have you looked over the code?"

"Of course I did," Janella shot back, rolling her eyes at the question. "I'm not about to program my friend with some dubious code. Hell, I customized it so much, it's basically my work from top to bottom at this point. It's completely safe. All you have to do is inject the nanites into your thigh, run the exe file in the drive on something that has bluetooth, have Dina enter in her name as your owner, and bam! Eight hours later you'll be your drone dream."

It was a tantalizing idea. Just talking about it riled Haley up. Still, she had concerns. "What will I look like? Is it reversible?" As arousing as the entire concept was, she didn't want to throw her life away. At least, not yet. She was only 27.

Leaning back in the living room's armchair, Janelle considered the question. "Unless Dina specifically puts into the program what she wants you to look like, you'll be your ideal drone form. Whatever that means to you."

She wrapped a knuckle against the syringe's contents. "But your body will still be malleable, thanks to these cuties. Your owner will have complete control of your mind and body, so yeah, you could 'reverse it' if Dina wanted you too, though the potential for new changes would always be there, waiting."

It sounded incredible. "Thank you, Janelle, this..."

"Hey, don't sweat it. I love doing favors for the cutest girl I know." Janelle winked at her, then looked at Dina, who seemed a bit uncomfortable with all the flirting. "I'm happy handling any maintenance needs she'll have, but I'll need access to the house for that. Okay to just pop in with the spare key you gave me last time you were on vacation?"

After a moment of consideration, Dina nodded. "Y-yeah, that should be fine. We trust you."

"Cool beans. I'll just set these here..." Janelle set the stuff she'd brought with her on the coffee table, then rose up and stretched. "I'll get out of your hair while you do it. Can't stand needles, myself, prefer titty skittles. But I know Dina's got lots of experience in that department, so you're in good hands. Catch you later." Then, with a wave goodbye, Janelle left.

"You... told her how I take my estrogen?" Dina asked, tilting her head at her girlfriend. It wasn't necessarily a private detail, but it still felt odd to know Haley had shared that.

Haley tried to understand, despite being cis herself. "I'm sorry, sweetie. I think we were just talking about silly things that had happened, she mentioned something about accidentally throwing her own estradiol in the trash once, and so I told her about that time you accidentally poked yourself in the wrong spot." She kissed Dina's cheek, reaching an arm around her to hold her close.

The closeness helped Dina relax a little, but she still clung to Haley. "I know I shouldn't worry, but... you and Janelle are so close, and she's so... and I'm so..." She nuzzled her face into the crook of Haley's neck, not crying, but still a little emotionally overwhelmed.

"Hey, it's okay. Janelle is wonderful, and she is gorgeous, but she's just a friend, I promise. You're the girl of my dreams." She kissed all over Dina's face, from her button nose to her cheeks to her forehead.

The words didn't completely soothe Dina's fears, but it did help. Eventually, Dina pulled away, looking up at her girlfriend. "So... you want to do it?"

Haley gave a shaky nod. Her panties were still completely soaked from her earlier masturbation combined with what they'd been discussing. "Y-yes, I am. Will you...?"

Without having to say another word, Dina just gave Haley a small kiss, then got up, grabbed the syringe and her own supplies for handling injections, then knelt down to examine Haley's thigh. She checked the syringe for air bubbles, and finding none, delivered the nanites into her.

Aside from light tingling and a small sting of pain, Haley didn't feel anything, so they went into the apartment's office. Dina inserted the USB into the desktop computer, and ran the only file she found there, 'programming.exe'.

Dina clicked through giving the program several different permissions, not being tech savvy enough to really understand them at all, before watching a console command window pop up, filling with commands that ran faster than she could read them. Then a proper window came up, first asking for what type of drone form she wanted ('Whatever Haley wants') and who the drone's owner would be ('Dina').

"It says you should lie down before I hit the Enter," she told Haley. "Apparently, it's going to knock you out for a while while the changes go through." With one last kiss as a human, Haley listened to her girlfriend, heading into their bedroom and laying down, then giving Dina the okay. She hit enter, and the changes began.

Once the 'Preparations complete, you're welcome Dina ;)' box appeared on the computer, Dina rushed over to see what was happening. Sadly, there was nothing to see, not yet. The changes would take time, and she only saw them bit by bit, as she checked in on Haley throughout the day.

Slowly but surely, her skin started to become covered in a black, shiny latex. Her clothes disappeared in the process, though whether she'd taken them off in her sleep or they'd been disassembled to fuel the changes, Dina had no clue.

Her breasts, already a healthy 36C, jumped up at least a few cup sizes, becoming perkier and rounder as they grew. While it wasn't immediately visible, the same was true of her other curves as well, her ass expanding out, her thighs plumping up.

Haley's face and hair disappeared under latex and a gas mask, the visor of which now displayed flat lines, which Dina had to guess were a sign of her being asleep. Would they display different things, depending on her mood?

Eventually, Dina couldn't stay up to watch any more, which was fine anyway. The physical changes were done, the work left to be finished were all mental in nature as her programming was established. Dina cuddled up to Haley, marveling at the feeling of her new exterior. She couldn't lie to herself, it was extremely hot, her long and thick cock getting stiff as it rubbed against Haley. She could only imagine what sex would be like.

And imagine Dina did, as she settled into an easy, horny slumber.

________________

It was incredible how much could be done in the background while a human slept.

The entire backbone of the coding that would define this drone's new life was set up within hours and began conditioning Haley's mind, without her ever being aware of it. She experienced one of the most restful, rejuvenating nights of sleep she ever had, and as she did her sense of self was completely and utterly undermined by new software.

As she began to become more aware, she heard something, humming away in the back of her mine, like the steady sound of a desktop computer's fans. Drone is drone, drone is drone, drone is drone...

Actually stopping to listen to it got Haley to start thinking the words at herself, over and over, before she was startled out of it by a robotic voice whispering to her. "Drone DN828 installation is at 95%."

It took her a moment to really understand what that meant, before her sleepy brain realized what was going on. "O-oh right, I'm being made into a drone." Acknowledging that truth gave her a sudden warm rush of pleasure.

"Drone is not being made into a drone. Drone is already a drone. DN828, what is your purpose?"

The answer came to Haley without having to think about it. "To serve my owner." Another beautiful and intoxicating rush of pleasure was her reward for the answer. "Th-this is so amazing, I already thought I wanted this, b-but it's more than-"

The voice interrupted her. "Drones should not experience wants, unless directed to by their owner. Drones exist to serve. First their owner, then all other humans, then other drones, and only then does the drone consider itself." The chain of importance slotted perfectly into mental view for Haley.

"Y-yes, that's right. I don't want anything, not unless Dina tells me to. I serve her, in every way I can. A-and any other human who wants me, I suppose." The idea of it was so hot, but the arousal she got from it felt tempered somehow. Drones did not seek self-satisfaction.

"Who are you? What are you?"

For a moment, Haley almost answered... but no, that wasn't right. Listening to that hum in the background, concentrating on it, embodying it, the drone responded to the query in a flat, emotionless voice. "This unit is Drone DN828. It is a drone." There was still some Haley in there, deep under the programming, experiencing this, enjoying this, but she had no ability to actually affect anything, not anymore.

Drone DN828 was active, aware, and ready to begin its first day of service.

The visual display on its visor changed to show it was now awake and alert, the flat lines becoming simple pixelated versions of open eyes. It did not look down at its changed body, because it was not surprised by the change. The programming that had shaped it in the night had included details on all base features that came with the installation.

What the drone did focus on was the person in the bed with it: Dina, its owner.

Said owner was asleep, so DN828 laid perfectly still, waiting for the human to give it orders. At some point in the night, Dina had completely cuddled up to the drone, snuggling her face into the black latex-covered tits on its chest.

This gave the drone pleasure, something to quietly enjoy as it-

"Hmm?" With a confused sound, Dina pulled back, looking around with bleary eyes. "W-what is..." Then she focused on the drone's body, the black shiny material covering it. "H-h-haley! Are you...?" Squinting up at DN828's gas mask display, Dina tilted her head. "Is that really you, Haley?"

"This drone is DN828, converted from Haley Townsend. You are Dina Nagata, this unit's owner."

Something about what it had said seemed to confuse Dina, who turned away to find her glasses. The drone privately began to worry. Was it not a good drone? Had it upset its owner?

Now able to better see, Dina looked over the drone's body, lingering on the soft chest and thick thighs. "This is... a lot to wake up to. I didn't expect you to be this different, and, um..." Tears started to well up in her eyes.

Registering now what the issue was, DN828 reached out a hand to rest on Dina's shoulder. "Would you like this unit to emulate its hostform's personality? Doing so may alleviate the stress and fear you are currently feeling."

"You can... 'emulate' Haley? Um, yes, please, I would like that a lot." Already, the drone could hear the relief in her voice.

"Emulating 'Haley' personality." The change was immediate, as the drone's stiff body language softened, the body shivering as she... she! She was a she again! She was... Haley looked down at herself, at her latex-covered form, and felt her arousal spike. "Dina, it's me! I'm... oh gosh it worked it worked!" Then she hugged Dina close, though the underlying drone protocols prevented her from squeezing Dina enough that it would cause her any pain.

She could feel her small girlfriend relax in her arms, before hugging her back. "Oh thank goodness. It's still you, you're still in there."

The statement felt both true, and untrue. Yes, at that moment, she was Haley, with all of Haley's fears and loves and desires. But under that was the programming, still firmly embedded in her psyche, it was simply currently working to reconstruct what it had altered. Then again, under even that programming, she was still there. Though at this point, the difference between the real Haley, the DN828 drone personality, and the emulated Haley was all feeling very wibbly-wobbly.

Rather than explaining any of that, Haley just kissed the top of her girlfriend's head. Or at least... she tried to. The filter bit on the gas mask kind of got in the way. "Oh, whoops. Still getting used to this."

Dina giggled at that, nestling in close to cuddle her tighter. "You goober. Not even becoming a drone could fix your gooberiness."