Bishop Takes Knight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The club's owner wants it that way," she replied, "less stupid blokes with stupid lines scaring away ladies. They also want the lads to have a certain sort of.... appeal. You don't look a certain way and then their all, .."Sorry boy but its bye- bye for you!" That goes for hair body and bum on the boys; that way it's a much prettier and more glamorous crowd here!" He nodded and noticed that folks were probably quite hung up on their looks.

"What else do you see?" she asked; wanting to know how long it would take for him to pick up. He looked around through the haze and fog trying to "glance and dance." It really was dark as shit in there away from the floor. His eyes adjusted a bit and he saw it.

In a far corner at a cocktail table he saw a very attractive woman. She wore a club outfit that was more beachwear than dress and was clearly blowing a fellow seated at a corner lounge in the dim gloom. Nobody bothered them. There was more to see if you just looked.

At the top of the stairs just off the dance-floor in the shadow of a fake Roman column two blonde women in red dresses lip-locked in a passionate snog. Brad recognized them as the red dressed-pair from when they'd first entered the awful Chinese place upstairs. He saw one of the pair had her boobs out and was giving the crowd a bit of a rude show; not that anyone seemed to notice. In fact here and there in the dark and shadows, people were groping, fucking, or whatever-elsing casually and all just back a bit. It was almost as if the age old club tradition of snogging in the corners had been replaced by sneaking a quickie discretely out of the way.

"Everyone is doing what you're tryin to get me to do anyhow," he answered as the light came on in his head. Shelby nodded saying,

"Now you get it. You're not just Annette's pretty faced boy after all!"

"How come the law isn't all over this place?"

"Did Dmitri, the big blonde Russian at the door.....," she asked, "y'know ...... touch you in any way as he stopped you?" He nodded to her.

"And just how'd he do that, luv?" she asked. He patted the spot on his torso and she nodded like she'd solved a crime.

"He checked you for a wire and looked you over one last time for any kind of video equipment," she said, "he wanted to make sure you're not a copper!"

"How would he know a ...?"

"That's because," she explained rolling her eyes, "he bloody-well IS ONE you silly git! So are all the other bouncers; coppers and ex-coppers! He moonlights here. He joined the force here a few years back after he immigrated. He was a policeman for a while in Russia and then came here to start over. He loves being a policeman here in Britain where the bribes are better n' besides - the owner here pays him a lovely sum above his salary to keep his mates away!"

"How in the hell do you kn..." he started to ask.

"Well, people talk after sex and I got curious so..." she interrupted.

"Ivan at the door?"

"Yes and his name is Dmitri and he's hung like a ruddy polar bear so don't judge! Now bloody-hell pick me up!"

She had his cock out now down in the crush and fog out of sight. With all that "bitch in heat' humping that she'd done on his leg, he'd developed quite a prominent problem in his pants and it wasn't as if they would have to wait for anything. Couples dancing to either side of them gave them a wink as they knew what was up and pushed in even closer to provide the two a little "crush-cover." Nothing like a bit of help from strangers!

He lifted her up and hoisted her high; only to settle her down on his loins. She wrapped both legs around his waist and his hands cupped underneath her bum for support. Her thighs now held onto him with the vice-like strength of an Olympic gymnast. In a quick fluid movement her deft fingers pushed aside her thong and the mushroom head of his cock found the notch to her pretty pink cunt-hole. He felt the juicy hole yield and gravity simply did the rest.

Shelby gasped hard as she sank upon him. The veiny shaft rushed up inside her and for an instant she went wide eyed; thinking his cock had stopped someplace in her chest cavity! Once more, a happy woman felt the fleshy spear of "Brad the Impaler" deep inside her; giving her insides a friendly fleshy stretch! They began a sneaky standing fuck right there in the darkness of the Well of Souls; lost in a swirling tide of pushing dancers, dry-ice smog, and pounding techno sound!

Brad looked over his shoulder for a moment and saw Annette. Her face was all blissful agony that could easily have been mistaken for some sort of tribal dance euphoria. Hugging her close and with arms around her neck was the tall blonde Anika; speaking words of encouragement in her ear between kisses and laughs.

Was it really two girls "lezzing it up on the floor" for the attention and titillation of others? Not quite. Behind her still was Dexter; pummeling away at her as they'd been doing for several minutes now! Anika was making lovely cover for them. Annette was deeply grateful to her girlfriend; almost as deep and grateful as she was for that rude black cock of Dexter's that plowed her cunt in synch with the deafening music! The driving beat and the conjoined friction finally had the desired effect for the two clubbers.

Dex pulled her close and Annette felt him send a hot rush of seed deep inside her; triggering a sympathetic quake up inside her pussy! She clamped her mouth onto Anika's neck; latching her teeth on the pale white flesh and screaming with joy into it! The rampant black cock shuddered spat and spewed far up inside her as she now raked her teeth up and down Anika's neck and shoulders; all the while with the smiling lovely blonde holding her up and talking her through it.

Both Annette and her handsome island fellow were now covered in sweat but they kept dancing in the crush as if nothing had occured. They finally uttered something cordial but unintelligible in the club's tremendous noise. Dexter danced away, happily straightening his clothing and flashing that gallant smile as Annette and Anika hugged, danced and chatted like a pair of old school chums. There was more than just chat happening; the two were a team and Anika was playing the "look-out."

A second later another opportunity presented itself for them. Anika shot her arm out over Annette as a man danced behind her. Her grasp landed on his shoulder and she spun him their way. He was a handsome young lad who wasn't more than maybe twenty - just a baby still really. No problem - he'd do!

The young man turned and looked at Anika who peered back over Annette's shoulder and batted her eyes. She lifted the hem of her friend's black dress; showing him Annette's perfect bare ass and said something to him quickly and illicitly in the deafening club noise. With a look left and right, the lad turned and shimmied up to Annette to commence "dancing" as Anika's hands reached down to get the latest boy-toy's zipper down. Brad observed all this and thought,

"Plain sight, .... plain sight. Best place to hide it!"

Brad followed their example now as he plowed and fucked the lovely bucking little nymph Shelby; who flipped her hair to and fro to the rhythm and as the crowd pushed against them like a great tide. Out of the corner of his eye he caught Annette as she remained sandwiched between Anika and the young fellow who blew his load of lad-batter inside her after about three minutes. The amateur!

He whispered something in Annette's ear and she turned her head back and kissed him. He danced off as though part of some bizarre "catch and release" program that the club was sponsoring. Anika resumed her post like some patient lady-angler, waiting to hook another big-un' as it swam by!

Before long she pulled in a tall red headed fellow in his mid-twenties with a soul-patch below his chin. Again she lifted Annette's dress and pointed at her friend's bare ass, saying something lewd and inviting as Annette made over the shoulder eyes at him and licked her lips. The man nodded and did a bit of a take left and right before sandwiching the already well-fucked brunette between him and the tall Scandinavian goddess. If it hadn't been in a club it could have qualified as performance art.

After what felt like several minutes the "soul-patch man" spent himself up inside Annette as she shrieked like a sweaty banshee; this process was repeated again at least with at least three more men. Brad watched and saw all as he danced with Shelby upon his penile pogo-stick and couples pressed in to either side collaboratively (and appreciatively)to cover their dance floor humping.

He'd cum in Shelby once already and then he pulled another of his little dating tricks it seems; just staying up inside her and bouncing her up and down on "it." She didn't notice him blasting his nuts in her. She continued to juice and thrash her head about.

Even if the couples around them were not helping cover their activities, it was unlikely that anyone in the crowd were likely to notice any of Shelby's drippings and juicings. Everyone was covered in sweat and no one could see the wet marks of sex on anyone's clothing. When the foam machine was turned on this became a certainty! What's more, Brad had soon bounced himself into a new state of hard veiny rigidity; using Shelby as a sweaty heaving penis pump. She was never really the wiser; she just thrashed her head to the music, juiced, and came as she saw fit! This went on for several more minutes.

At last Brad saw Annette way out in the middle of the floor fan herself and blow out her chest like she'd been out for a decent run. She'd finally tired of her own public poking pole-dance. As the last man zipped himself up and danced off, she made a suggestion to Anika that she wanted to get off the floor and find the cubs.

Brad watched as Anika said something to Annette and the boss nodded back with that glamorous smile of hers. She was always the center of attention to be sure, and she deserved the moniker! He noted she possessed a weird sort of aura about her that made people stop and look; be it across a crowded dance floor or in a corporate boardroom (it didn't matter -you just had to stop and look).

"She wants to hit the bar," Shelby said fanning herself like she too was ready to melt. The irony of course was that Brad had done all of the work! It was very fortunate for him she was a true pixie of a spinner; weighing a little bit more than a dormouse!

He let her slide down off from him and she turned around; shouting and waiving at somebody in the crowd at the top of the stairs (who wasn't there really). It was a clever ruse by a clever girl to make any would-be voyeurs watching the spectacle turn and look to the top of the stairs; otherwise they'd have seen Brad shove his wet junk back in his trousers. Shelby's naughty little trick worked - having been not her first time doing this sort of business apparently!

Annette emerged from the packed throng of bodies andjoined Brad and Shelby at the top of the stairs. On her arm she had the towering blond with the short hair and the even shorter gold dress in tow. The two were laughing and carrying on like old friends; which was appropriate because they most definitely were!

"SHELBY! " Annette happily shouted as she pushed her friend up to meet the young girl, "you remember Anika of course!" The statuesque blonde scooped up the little nugget of a nymph in her arms for a happy hug and then "Hollywood kissed" her on both cheeks before the two exchanged small talk and giggles. Her eyes then fell on Brad and they went up and down.

"Shelby," she hollered over the music to the girl, "you've been sneaky! Where in the HELL do you get off hiding such a fine specimen as this dear?" Annette cut in with the introduction.

"Anika," she said to her blonde friend, "this is Brad Knight. He works with us. Shelby is "watching out for him tonight for me." Annette and Anika exchanged a smirk and a nod. The blue-eyed Danish-German Viking princess turned to him and gave him another of her cheek kisses. Not so much as a "pleased to meet you," came from her mouth. She was busy looking and appraising.

"Well," she said to Annette as her cold blue eyes traveled up and down, "if I'd known the men of Praetorian Group looked like this, I'd have held onto my letter of resignation and stayed on with them... and YOU Annette! " There was a laugh between the two women; not exactly catty but there was posturing going on.

"You have a tongue honey?" she said looking directly at him with icy blue moons for eyes.

"Yes," he said.

"Good," she said, "I hate strong silent types...they're so boring after sex!" Brad just smiled back politely. She's a shy one, he thought!

"You like it here? You like this club?" she asked now cutting into his space; not confrontational but with the pushiness of an assertive alpha female from the European continent who wanted to ask a question. She was fit, he reasoned to be a friend of Annette's; as the two alpha she-wolves most likely saw each other as cut from the very same piece of cloth. She was waiting for her answer and looking at him like she was deciding if Annette and Shelby had been fucking another "stupid pretty one" for kicks.

"Yes I do!" he answered. He'd of course have to do better than that if he were to shake off the "cute but stupid" label that her mind was placing atop his forehead.

"So," she said looking around," what do you think." She was standing peering straight into his eyes with those cold electric blue pools of hers. She'd cocked her jaw at an odd angle, already expecting him to say something like, Its Cool... Its bloody marvelous.....It's absolutely brilliant. What she got instead was Brad the analyst; who was used to sizing up situations and making an astute and nuanced appraisal.

"Somebody here is fucking brilliant," he said, "they've completely read the market like a book and decided to harness the need of a certain small but wealthy segment of the public. They've exploited a niche-market completely and gotten in before anyone else knew the market was there." Her jaw straightened out and she turned her head on its side, listening intently saying,

"Right, go on."

"They have a secret entrance to a place in the bottom of a simply awful Chinese buffet. Nobody of any real consequence would consider coming here; unless you wanted to keep it exclusive, meaning only a select few would entertain being here so far away from other decent clubs. The location avoids those "club clusters." It avoids the blokes with a lot of money but no 'sense' of dress and sophistication; the types who are going to take it a couple of streets over, (or they'll go to the East End, or they'll go south and hit up on the strippers a the Penthouse Club and waste time and quid there)."

"Getting warm," she said with blue eyes spot-welded on him; her nose a few centimeters from his breathing into his face, "keep talking."

"They check at the door for the usual things; are you cute, are you well dressed, are you trouble, are you a copper? They even have well paid off-duty and ex-coppers keeping the heat at arms distance; you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours if you watch your department and let us know if the law or the fire marshal will ever raid a place like this. Very smart!" The giant Viking princess looked at him and nodded.

"And....." she said, wanting to see him put it all together.

"The difference is you keep a certain aesthetic for the lads that come in. They look they all could be male models or extras on television commercials; all tall, muscular- but not thuggy. They want to make this as non-threatening as possible here. It's made for sex and debauchery but it is made... for ladies. Here a girl can be a complete and absolute cum-slut and she doesn't have to worry about some Neanderthal getting too rude or too stupid with her simply because he's brought a lot of cash and figures he'll possess some girl before the night is over. No, this club is made for women and as for the men... they are the candy without being overt about anything."

He paused and saw that she was still looking straight at him; giving his mind an x-ray with those unblinking eyes of hers. He now flashed a bit of confidence at her. He looked away at the dance floor and nodded his head smiling and then looked back straight into those eyes like he wanted to keep her in suspense. It was the same confidence that had made Annette absolutely moist when they'd slapped each other in their shouting match that led to their torrid fuck. He took his time and looking straight back into those eyes of hers said,

"The women are the market. It's all very good! This all brings in not those girls who work a full week and barely have enough to pay the bills; it attracts the rich girls ...the spoiled brat's who wish to annoy daddy and spend his money or that of their own fortunes-the owner of this place simply doesn't care!" He went on, feeling the tables in the conversation turning.

"Attractive rich girls spend money, but they like a certain type of man to be available, they make sure there is a steady stream of them coming through the door. This place gets a reputation for being where the upper crust come to enjoy themselves; a few Paris Hilton's or Kardashian trollop no-nothings show their pretty little heads in here (because it's a posh naughty place), and soon more posh naughty birds flock here and throw cash around. Somebody did their homework and built a better mousetrap after baiting it with truffles and caviar."

Anika ran her tongue in around inside her cheek and nodded; not feeling nearly so smug but feeling a tingle between her legs the way he'd spoken to her and not been flummoxed. She shot a look to Shelby and then to Annette and shrugged as though she knew she was wrong about him. She turned back saying once more,

"So pretty-face you like it?"

"I think it's clear I said as much," he replied being cheeky but having deserved to be so.

"Good," she smiled cocking an eyebrow at the little boy who now deserved to go to the head of the class, "I own it. It's my club! .... You can come in here any time you like, I'll be sure Dmitri and his friends at the door know what you look like from here on so there is no wait for you."

"You own it?" Brad asked.

"I quit Praetorian's Copenhagen branch a few years ago. I was working here in London for Annette as the local London rep. I saw the grass was greener and left. We stayed friends as a smart fellow such as you may have already figured out. Yes?" He nodded.

"I like him," she said turning back to Annette and Shelby, "he is pretty and he speaks well; plus he has a something in that pretty head of his too." She turned and began to walk to the bar past her former boss; wiggling a finger at them to follow and turning her head the two ladies over her shoulder saying,

"Of course you know very well, I fully intend to borrow him and fuck him!"

"Wouldn't have expected anything less from you dear," Annette said, "that's why we're still friends. We understand one another so well!" She said this with a sideways wink to Shelby who bounced alongside her boss; returning the wink and a smirk. They were going for drinks now; Brad bringing up the rear and feeling like he'd just figured out who'd killed Kennedy solely for their entertainment.

They walked down a passageway; ostensibly Brad figured, towards one of the many bars in the place. He was a bit confused however when the three women ahead of him turned into a side door that read, Coat Check Area. Who the hell brought coats?