Bishop Takes Knight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was all the kink she needed. There was a sensation not unlike an electric jolt that traveled up and down her body. Her fingers dug and frigged herself hard as her climactic scream of joy was gagged by the cock that continued to spray the back of her throat with salty hot brine.

She shuddered and released a torrent of piping-hot drippings that ran off the seat and onto the floor below her forming a piddle-puddle! A moment later she heard the KLAANG of the bell being rung followed by the cheers of an appreciative crowd of voyeurs. That for her...was the first cock and the first spurt. She would soon be ready for more!

Across the room Brad felt his balls finally signal they'd had enough. He screamed into Anika's mouth and the club's owner met his scream with that of her own back into his lips! A torrent of hot ball batter shot out of his cock and into the gullet of the ravenous blonde on the other side of the hole. Anika shuddered and dribbled her own hot brine onto Brad's fingers and down her legs. She raised her hand with a nod, gave thumbs up to the watchful Penelope; who spun around and rang the bell again KLANNNG! Again the crowd roared with approval and raised glasses!

In a half minutes time, Shelby's shaven headed glory hole lothario was seized up by his own roaring climax. He wheezed and spasmed and let out a triumphant AAAGGHH! that resulted in yet another loud KLANGGGG! The crowd now shouted like spectators at a gladiatorial event and Shelby and Annette opened the doors to their chambers; not to leave, but instead to yell to Wendy that they needed a resupply in their empty glasses as an appreciative crowd of men applauded them!

Truth be told, Annette could have gone all night without the booze. Cum was her poison of choice. She was a total cum junkie who loved to gobble it, smell it, play with it, and lick it from simply ANYWHERE off another woman's body! Suffice to say she looked at condoms the same way some women looked at designer wine glasses and stemware. She'd even referred to spent condoms at orgies as "to-go" plate! To her, Anika's bar was a fine dining experience and Shelby, her lovely little acolyte was fast on her way to becoming a devoted fellow "foodie" with similar "appetites" and culinary interests!

Annette and Shelby stood up for a moment and curtseyed to the raucous crowd. There was never a more bizarre curtain call! Now they were ready for an encore. Wendy brought them fresh drinks and the two women disappeared down in their holes as two more men stepped up to the bar in front of them; ready to provide the women some glory-hole refreshments!

Anika gave Brad one more kiss and then looked across the room; recognizing somebody. She waved frantically to a lady friend who hadn't seen her yet. She then turned back to Brad saying,

"That was a good strong cum I had with you on the end of your hand; I'll want the rest of you later. I'll be looking for you tomorrow at my party... don't be too hard to find!" She leaned forward and bit him playfully on his lower lip, tugging at it like a puppy on a shoelace before slapping him on his ass and trotting off to find her female friend. Brad watched her leave and zipped up. He now had a more pressing but quite common post-sexual problem. He had to piss.