Bishop Takes Knight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anika closed the door to the coat check room behind them and turned to a pretty Chinese girl in a black PVC "biker-bitch" costume who stood behind the counter. Behind her were racks of heavy winter coats, overcoats, and a couple of mangy looking furs. It was June. That fact struck Brad immediately. He then noticed a bit of dust had collected on some of the hanging items as if they'd been there quite a while.

"You want in Anika?" the girl asked the club owner cordially.

"Wait dear," Anika replied, "for the education of the handsome neophyte with us and because I have a flair for the dramatic; let's do the routine -- shall we?" She turned her eyes to Brad and the pretty girl gave him an appreciative "up and down" with her eyes.

"Suit yourself Anni," the girl said as she understood, "can I help you ladies?"

"Yes dear," Annette answered, "I'm here for my jacket. I left it here last week; a fox fur." She pointed to a ratty fur that clearly wasn't fox; more like rat or a squirrel hit by a van by the looks of things.

"You have your ticket?" the girl asked.

"No dear," Annette replied "but I can see it there, it's in... PLAIN ..SIGHT." Annette annunciated slowly those last two words like she was a speech professor and she shot her eyes at Brad as she said them.

"Ok," said the girl. She reached unceremoniously under the desk and unlocked an automated sliding panel. The wall to their left immediately opened and loud music and the voices of more clubbers rushed out from it. It was another secret chamber lay beyond the wall, with a bar and another dance floor.

"Thank you darling!" Anika said to the girl. She then led the way inside for the trio. Brad looked up as he stepped through the threshold and read the sign that read, "IN PLAIN SIGHT!" It was a clever name and he immediately caught the meaning of the password that had been used with the girl at the counter.

In the center of the room was a horseshoe-shaped bar, placarded with signs and directional arrows for GENTs and for Ladies. It was a bit odd but Brad noticed the men were on the outside of the bar and the ladies were clustered inside the horseshoe with the two barmaids. Some of the women seemed to be going down below the bar; disappearing beneath it. The men on their side of the horseshoe nursed their drinks in an odd solitary fashion; hugging themselves up close to the edge of the bar and not seeming to be socializing much.

Anika led Brad by the arm and ushered him over to the "gents" section as Annette and Shelby entered the horseshoe. One of the barmaids, a tall gorgeous black woman with slender super-model features, recognized Annette and Shelby and squealed with delight! She turned to the other barmaid and pointed out that Annette and her naughty pansexual pixie Shelby were "back in the house!" Brad immediately noticed that the other barmaid was not walking behind the bar -she was walking on it! She was in fact; a midget, and one with curly blonde shoulder-length locks and quite large bosoms (for a little person). As she hopped up and down happily, Brad noticed her tits were pushed up by a tight little bustier; making her look like the hottest blonde munchkin this side of OZ!

"GIRL! How are you doing?" A happy female voice with a heavy cockney accent split the air over the pounding rave music. The loud West Indian/Somali barmaid with absolutely flawless elongated beuaty seized up Annette with a great hug in her long graceful arms. Hollywood kisses followed.

"Wendy!" Annette cried out, "So good to be back - you look stunning as ever!" Another cry rang out...this time from atop the bar,

"Annette and Shelby! Shelby girl, catch me!!" hollered the blonde midget. A split second later, she flew through the air; stage diving from the bar into the arms of Shelby -who was happy to be embracing someone smaller and randier than she!

"PENELOPE!" Shelby squealed with delight hugging her like doll, "How's my favorite horny hobbit?" Only Shelby, the pouty little "powder-keg-pixie" and loved by all; could have gotten away with that one! Shelby had pretty-much a blank check with the folks that worked the club. They simply shrugged off her sometimes impertinent comments as fun bitchy banter.

"Missin' your kissin'," Penelope replied as she wrapped her little legs around the girl and gave her a nice wet French one on the mouth. For added emphasis her little pelvis humped Shelby's mid-section like a Chihuahua in heat. It was all just showing off for the gentleman watching at the bar -this time anyhow! Penelope and Shelby had done a bit of naughty girl/girl (or more appropriately hobbit/pixie), antics with one-another in the past; only in much more private settings back at Shelby's flat sharing "Penny's" box of toys.

"So," said the thirty-five year old Penny stroking the Shelby's face and lifting her sunglasses off her head to place them on her own, "what are you two drinking?"

"Absinthe martini for me and two fingers of scotch with a splash of water for Mummy over there," Shelby replied.

"BORRRRINGGG!" the pebble sized Penny said rolling her eyes, "alright, I'll mix you both up your usual same-old, same-old but later you HAVE to try one of my "leg spreaders. They're guaranteed to loosen you up, luv!"

"I hardly need that girl," Shelby said as she set the little nymph nugget down and stuck her fingers under her dress. A second later she wiped them across Penelope's lips and bid her to smell 'em and suck 'em. Penny did so and a moment later went wide-eyed saying with a bit of envy in her voice,

"Mmmm you wicked girl. So... just who's cum am I tasting?"

"That tall one over there with your boss Anika on his arm," Shelby answered, "He works with me!"

"Tastes like work is good deary! I could go for a bit o' that sort of work in me sometime...." she said thoughtfully before continuing "right, your drinks are coming right up. Oh and for 'Mr. Tasty' over there at the bar with Anika?"

"Send him the same as I'm drinking!" Annette interrupted; giving Penelope a hug and a cheek kiss.

"Right," said Penny, "two fingers with a squirt! Coming up for the three of you! Back in a bit!" With that, Shelby boosted Penelope back up onto the top of the bar and she was off running down to the end to start pouring; still wearing Shelby's sunglasses.

Meanwhile, Annette watched Anika lead Brad up to a vacant space on the bar. She waited; anticipating what was coming. Anika was chatting his ear off and he hadn't seen anything different or out of the ordinary... yet!

It took a moment for him but eventually he saw "it" and his eyes suddenly went wide with shock and he did a skittish hop backwards; Anika still on his arm! Annette and Shelby now fell all over each other laughing uncontrollably at Brad's look of surprise. It was all Anika could take and she erupted in howls of laughter as well; finding this too horribly funny!

There, directly in front of Brad was the top of the counter; a crystal clear pane of thick glass with light shining up from below. One could clearly see everything below in a little compartment like an aquarium. Inside the compartment sat a woman, (in fact she was one of the two blonde women who'd entered the club ahead of them). She looked up at him through the glass, appearing to wait patiently for something.

She was seated in a comfy stuffed chair set in the sunken compartment; her little pink froo-froo girly drink sitting on a shelf next to her. A door behind her led back out to the horseshoe and all the chatting mingling ladies. In the hardwood paneled side of the bar directly in front of him Brad noticed a hole and two elongated slots that entered the compartment from his end. It was a bit like standing in front of a cinema ticket window except the glass was in the ceiling instead of the sides of the booth.

The bar all along the horseshoe was actually all one long series of such compartments; all evenly spaced and with women sitting comfortably as men standing at the bar shoved their cocks through the holes in front of them to suck and service. It was happening all up and down the length of the bar, and all around the horseshoe. Glory holes!...So that was why none of the lads were chatting with each other! The evening had taken on yet another surreal twist for Brad.

"She can't see you," Anika said to him as he looked down at the pretty blonde staring up through the glass, "the top of the bar is all one big series of one-way mirrors. The booths are brightly lit inside, so all the women can see is their own reflection when they look up; oh and of course they see a nice hard cock when its shoved through the hole or a pair of hands that come through the slots!" Anika noticed the lady inside seemed have waited long enough so she reached down and unzipped the speechless Brad's trousers and freed his cock saying,

"C'mon darling let's get the two of you better acquainted!" With that ,she jerked and tugged him to a state of sufficient hardness before she put a firm hand behind his bum and steered his throbbing erection into the appropriate hole. The woman on the other side of the panel saw his cock plop through the hole like a wobbly jack in the box of veiny flesh. She immediately latched onto it and began to suck. A second later Penelope walked down the glass top of the bar and presented him with his drink.

"From your boss over there luv," she said sweetly; looking back at Annette who stood with Shelby. The two women raised their glasses and waived to him in between laughs! Penelope looked down through the glass at the veiny well-endowed cock that the blonde now gagged herself on and nodded her head appreciatively. She leaned down to Brad's ear and said to him,

"You're quite a pretty one - both above and below luv! Be a good little fellow and finish that drink. I'll be ready to give you another one when you're ready n' maybe perhaps later; you can try to hook me with your pole in one of these fish tanks when I take a break. Wouldn't you just love to catch a midget mermaid?"

She lifted up Shelby's sunglasses. She hadn't returned them yet. She leered into his eyes for a moment and kissed him before he could answer. She then trotted away down the bar, running above the bobbing heads of women beneath the glass and in front of men grimacing and straining from was happening to their pricks inside the bar!

"So what do you think now?" Anika asked him, "Your answer out next to the Well of Souls was good; even impressive! You think fast on your feet, but now with your cock being sucked below the bar; what can you tell me about THIS PLACE!"

Brad's chin was bobbing slightly and he closed his eyes for a second. The woman throating him was doing a bloody marvelous job and he was supremely distracted! On the other hand, his ego now fueled the urge for him to show-off once more to Anika. He was now faced with the problem of having to think while having all the blood in his body rushing down to the "other head." What to do?

He across the bar and saw Annette make eye contact with him momentarily before she and Shelby stepped through individual open doors of vacant compartments below the bar. Not two seconds later; a pair of tall gentlemen built like footballers, one sandy-haired and the other sporting a shaven head, stepped up to the gloryholes and ordered drinks. They unzipped and fed cocks into the compartments where the two ladies had just entered.

By the looks on both of the gentlemen's faces, Annette and Shelby got to work immediately. Both fellows began wincing and stuttering as Wendy the tall barmaid listened to their drink orders and smiled in complete amusement! Brad's answer hit him at that moment.

"This is your money maker!" he said turning to Anika. Her cold blue eyes locked again on his intently as he spoke, "it's a secret club inside a secret club,"

"Keep talking.." she said watching his pupils and loving how they looked as he worked things out. She was a complete sapio-sexual. To her; a hard cock and a set of broad shoulders came in second and third to a razor sharp mind! Genius and the confidence to use it made her clit throb and her knickers all dewy.

"You have...out there," he said flipping his head in the direction of the outer club, "a place in the Well of Souls and those other spots where people THINK they've hit the forbidden secluded spot. The thing is most don't know there's one more secret place they haven't opened.....and it's hidden IN PLAIN SIGHT. It's the REAL club; not the red herring you've tossed everyone out there..."

"You're doing well," she said now snuggling up to him as he sipped his drink and looked down at the blonde blowing him. Anika ran her hand through one of the large window slots to the side of the gloryhole and found the pretty blonde's head inside. She held the woman by her flaxen shoulder-length locks as the head sucked and bobbed on Brad's veiny knob. Anika now wrapped her free arm around Brad's torso and kissed him on his neck and jaw; smelling traces of his cologne before whispering in his ear,

"Alright, you're nearly there....." She kissed his neck and waited for his answer. Brad stared into the compartment next to them where the other blonde woman of the red-dressed pair now sat; sucking at some random gasping sweating fellow next to them. RANDOM! Anonymous.YES! The epiphany hit Brad's brain and the words just rolled off his tongue....

"Out there," he said looking back into the unseeing green eyes of the beautiful woman throating him, "people think they 're doing something forbidden. Casual hookups, fucking in the corners, screwing on the dance floor. Its not really is it?"

"MMM(Chuckle)...no it's not," she said in his ear before returning to kiss and sniff at his neck, enjoying his own natural essence that had mingled delightfully with whatever cologne it was he'd slapped on.

"The thing is they're convinced they're doing something forbidden," Brad continued, "and that posh crowd will pay good money for that illicit experience. The real random hook-up, the dangerous "casual encounter" is in here because the women don't get to see the man. They feel the shameful thrill of anonymity along with the rush of the sex. Only a certain select well-paying few and of course starlet types that want something a little more wicked than usual get that password to get in here don't they? You are offering the highest quality women, the elite brats really; a chance to basically go dogging and be a truly bad set of girls. They don't have to worry about anyone finding out....not with a club within a club...below a bad Chinese buffet that nobody would expect them to be caught dead in! I'd say your books must look pretty impressive, to be sure."

"I have an accountant if you are offering services," she replied back, "but you are correct about the drink prices on this side of the wall. Let's just say Annette is picking up the bar tab for both you and Shelby," she said pulling back from his neck and looking him in the eyes, "you couldn't afford that scotch in your glass, - not on what you make as an intern!" Brad smirked back at her in triumph and Anika felt a little bit of dew accrete between the lips of her pussy. His mousetrap-quick mind had oiled up her bear-trap snatch splendidly!

The spell however between the two was broken momentarily; for at the end of the bar a man with a heavy-metal hairdo suddenly tossed his brown curly man-locks up at the ceiling. He whipped his lion's mane from side to side and let out a heartfelt roar of AAARRRRGGHHHHHH! Seeing this, Penelope ran her pint-sized ass down to the end of the bar and rang a brass bell over the tip jar with a loud KLANNGGG! as the bar patrons raised their glasses and cheered in celebration of the conclusion of another successful gloryhole "encounter!"

Two seconds later, the door opposite the "hair farmer" opened. An absolutely drunken but nonetheless famous starlet whom Brad recognized instantly emerged from the glory hole chamber behind the door; licking her lips and sucking a bit of salty ejaculate off her fingers. She then held her empty glass up with one hand and straightened out a set of wire bunny ears that she'd worn to the club that night in an effort to cultivate her cute public image. She made a drunken turn to the little barmaid a the bell yelling,

"PENELOPE!"

"Yeah girl?" the lovely little midget replied with her hands on her hips.

"WOOO HOOO! HOLY-SHIT! Get me another one of THESE DAMMIT," the bratty twenty-three year old replied waiving her empty glass at her, "I had my protein shake from that "Slash wannabee" over there; now I need some more o' this, and how about putting some booze innit this time!" She teetered unsteadily and caught herself as Penny snatched up her glass.

"You got it girl, one more coming right-up!" Penny said, deciding to secretly add a little Tequila this time to, "really insure her head ached tommorrow!"

Brad chuckled at the spectacle. Anika sniffed dismissively. She turned to Brad and whispered in his ear,

"It's a damned good thing she is a cash cow here for us; if you ask me she hasn't done anything worth seeing since she rode around naked on that wrecking ball!"

She then noticed Brad was now somewhat "distracted" and may not have caught the last of what she'd said. It seemed the woman beneath the glass was doing a remarkably fine job with that lovely mouth of hers (aided by the encouraging hand of Anika in her hair). It wouldn't be long now for Brad. Anika decided to stop talking simply seize the moment. She pressed her lips against his and hugged him close as the woman beneath the glass throat-shagged him rotten!

Brad now showed a bit more of that confidence that he'd impressed Anika with earlier. His hand reached through the slot on the other side of the gloryhole and found her hand wrapped around the pretty blonde's head that was sucking him with reckless abandon. He interlaced his fingers with Anika's. The two hands now found a torrid rhythm along with the woman in the chamber at which to "mouth-fuck" to!

Brad's other hand groped down underneath Anika's dress and shot between her legs. She sucked in her breath through her nostrils as his fingers found her sex and flipped her starter button. She whined into his mouth as his fingers hit a pace and friction on her hooded-bean clit that she selfishly craved!

Over in her own anonymous little chamber, Annette was throat-wrestling with a big veiny cock of her own. Whoever the man was that she was sucking, he'd been dewing and releasing little traces of pre-cum for a couple of minutes now and Annette loved it! She cupped the balls that had been thrust through the hole along with that great cock and gave them a squeeze in an attempt to gauge things and see how far off they were. By the taste and feel, she decided it would not be long now!

Her own hand was a masturbatory whir of activity on her sex and clit now. Just like Shelby; once she'd been providing oral pleasure on a person for a while, her own sex would pulse and rush with blood; demanding a bit of diddling relief of some kind! Her hole was simply juicing freely now; happily wet at the expert hands of its mistress. A puddle had begun to build beneath her as she'd already brought herself off with her hand a few minutes before.

Now something "down there" was beginning to build for her again; not to mention in the tightening balls she squeezed, cupped and pulled at. Somewhere up above her in the mirror beyond her own reflection, she heard the unknown man moan like and gasp an audible OOOH GAWWWD! A second later she felt the salty hot rush of his semen as both balls emptied their contents into her throat. No novice to such things, she bared down hard; gulping and swallowing as the man above howled with mad joy!