Bitch

Story Info
His body & mind are overcome by something wild and ancient.
1.1k words
3.98
13.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's only a shadow as she rides me, hips punctuating harsh breathing, a deeper black against a sky full of stars. My senses are fragmented, detached somehow. I can hear wind howling through trees all around, shifting and cold as it infiltrates my clothing. The ground is rough and hard against my back. My ears are ringing.

I don't know where I am. Who the fuck is this chick?

"Hey, how did we..." I try to sit up but vertigo puts me back down again. My stomach heaves and my skull throbs viciously. I press my hand to my scalp and feel sticky wetness. Blood? "...my head...the fuck?"

She grinds against me without pause or indication that she's heard. How can I feel this shitty and still be hard enough to fuck? Shit, hard enough that the skin of my cock feels like it's about to split! What the fuck is going on? I reach out and put my hands on her thighs and feel bare skin caked with...something. Mud? I squeeze hard to get her attention.

"Hey! Stop!" No response. I reach up and grab her arms, gritting my teeth against the sudden pain and nausea and push her sideways. She twists sharply out of my grasp and grabs my wrists, slamming my hands down on either side of my head as her thighs clamp against me. Damn she's strong! Tangled hair and hot breath fill my face as she hisses wordlessly at me.

"Jesus fucking Christ!!" I roll over hard, she's crazy strong but doesn't have much mass. As soon as she's off me she's on her feet again, crouched low and circling. I struggle to my knees but I'm still too dizzy to move fast enough. In an instant she's on my back, arms and legs wrapped around me and my ear between her teeth. A low growl like a warning and then a stab of pain as she bites down hard.

With a hoarse shout I convulse backwards, slamming her into the ground beneath me and dislodging her for a moment. I thrash free of her grip and roll to face her, grabbing at her hands. I snare one but the other flashes past my face leaving parallel lines of stinging pain. Fuck!

"You goddamn crazy bitch! What the fuck is wrong with you!?" She snaps her teeth at my nose and I recoil just in time. Enough! Grabbing a fistful of her hair I push her head down hard against the ground. She howls in rage and claws at my fist with her free hand but I hold firm. I scramble over her, ignoring her thrashing feet as I pin her under my weight.

"I don't want to hurt you!" I shift my hands to firm up my grip, pulling her arm painfully behind her back. She bucks under me, twisting and kicking, howling to break free.

"Just fucking stop!!" I pull her head back and slam it hard, face first, into the dirt. Once. Twice. After the third time she softens under me, still writhing but no longer trying to escape. I'm absurdly aware that my pants are bunched around my knees and my cock is, stunningly, still uncomfortably hard. It's pressed between us and, as she wriggles under me, it slips into the crevasse of her ass.

In an instant her demeanour changes. Her body relaxes and a low rumbling begins deep in her throat as she presses her ass back against my erection. Triumphant euphoria floods my brain; my body is shaking with adrenaline but I'm in control! Absently I rock my hips and slide my cock back and forth between her ass cheeks and her throaty purr gets louder. This is totally nuts but I can't believe how good it feels!

"Okay bitch, you want me to fuck you? I'll fuck you." What the hell am I saying??

Letting go of her wrist I grip my cock, pushing it down along the crack of her ass to her wet cunt. I penetrate her roughly, pushing hard and deep. Rutting against her I thrust with punishing abandon, her hair gripped tightly in my fist, oblivious to the noises she's making. My orgasm builds quickly, unrestrained by concern for her pleasure. With a roar I empty myself into her, reflexively pulling her hair back sharply as my seed fills her. Panting and shaking I roll off of her and she's up like a shot, a blur of motion in the darkness before she's gone.

I catch my breath, climb to my feet, and pull up my pants. I can smell her strong musk on my still-wet cock; aside from my bloody face it's the only proof I have that it really happened. I follow the faint noise of traffic through a shallow gully and emerge from the trees near a familiar road. Right. I remember now. I was walking home. I briefly consider heading to a hospital, but home is a lot closer and I'm seriously spooked. I really don't want to be out here any longer than I have to be.

Five minutes later I spot her, crouched in the crotch of a tree. Faint light from the street lamps gives me my first good look at her. Utterly naked, she's streaked in dirt and dried mud, her hair a wild nest of twigs and leaves. She meets my eyes and gingerly scoops her fingers between her legs and brings them up to her nose. She's beautiful and terrible in a way I can't describe, but makes me think of wild fires and brutal storms. Energy and power. I touch the wound on my head, blinking, and she vanishes back into the darkness.

Twice more I catch sight of her, always at a distance, always watching me. I don't consciously hurry but by the time I reach my yard I'm almost running. I don't care that she's followed me to my house, I just want to get behind a locked door, pour myself a stiff drink, and try to rationalize this all away. Standing in the weak circle of porch-light I fumble with my keys; thank god I didn't lose them in the struggle. A soft thump of bare feet landing on earth beyond my peripheral vision snaps my head around. I stand frozen, staring into the dark.

"...biiiiiitch..." Whispered coarsely, like a stranger to speech.

"Fuck off!!" Why can't I find the right goddamn key!?

"Biiiitch." More insistent now, and closer.

I slide the key into the lock and fingers like a vice dig into my shoulder and spin me around. The pale yellow eyes of a predator lock with mine and my heart pounds as I stifle a shriek. Something feral, noiseless, and impossibly ancient passes between us. Understanding. Acknowledgement. Submission.

Her hand clamps over my crotch, fingers kneading almost lovingly. Almost. "Biiitch."

"Yes, Goddess." A voice no longer mine.

She smiles.