All Comments on 'Bitch'

by MsCherylTerra

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
norafaresnorafaresover 3 years ago

Thalia is a badass bitch! Love her

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 3 years ago

Loved it. Ms. Terra

You paint a character about as well as anyone I've ever read. Making a bitch lovable should be a hard task, but you did it perfectly. Well done. 5* isn't enough, but it's the most I can give.

AxelottoAxelottoover 3 years ago
Bitchin!

Thank you for an excellent read.

TheShelbyTheShelbyover 3 years ago

ufff!!!

like how can u deliver such awesome stories ever other time, oomg u r awesome!!!!!!!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
More true than one might think

This author is very perceptive in describing the reaction to bullying. This is a really great story about someone who finds someone who will help her overcome the scars of being bullied. No one understands the torment of being bullied unless they have been there. That torment leaves emotional scars that last a lifetime. Being bullied makes a person defensive about every little comment. Being bullied caused Thalia to be defensive and to have a poor self image because her appearance is what got her bullied. That made her a "bitch" to some, but not to Liam. He loves her the she is. Wonderful story. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I think the fact that I am most impressed with - aside from your effortless writing, which is always a joy - is how you refuse to take her apology and them declaring their love as the moment that solves all their problems. I mean this as a massive compliment: I personally find it much easier to just break the tension and move on from there. But you make some of it linger, and your characters that much more believable through it.

chastenchastenover 3 years ago

You carried off a theme that could have become quite forced but never did. Great job! Thalia is a great character who will stick in the mind.

Lector77Lector77over 3 years ago
Thank you.

Beautifully crafted. You have created real people, more than fictional characters.

There was no need to 'suspend disbelief'.

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

It's the nuance in your characters that draws the reader in. If Liam had been portrayed as Thalia was he would have been described as strong. Your take on gender roles and stereotypes is always spot on. Thank-you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"You don't need to apologize for who you are. You do need to apologize when you fuck up. Admitting when you're wrong and owning up to your mistakes isn't a sign of weakness. It's what bad bitches do."

Fist Bump Cheryl. Here's to bad bitches everywhere.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Another fantastic story from Ms Cheryl Terra

What a roller-coaster! I wanted to like Thalia and hate Hannah, then I hated Thalia, then I ended up liking both of them. The way you handled the plot and character emotions really brought a fresh (and awesome) perspective to the story of two lifelong friends falling in love... which has been done many times, but not in the way your presented it. I simply adored the way it ended, especially with Thalia giving Carson an Aspen-inspired line that was absolutely perfect! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good writing.

However I am not impressed by Thalia.

She clearly has issues. Her constant defensiveness is not a sign of strength. It is a sign of many layers of weakness and emotional scarring. Only someone with the patience of Job could summon the necessary phychological stamina to handle her shit and, on the VERY LONG longrun, help her heal. Truly, nor worth the trouble for most people, only for the truly devoted. I have met people like that, and I just don't find it worth the trouble. Too much baggage, too short a life for people with huge issues. Better off without, thank you very much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If only . . .

she didn’t have this, to me, incomprehensible thing about tattoos, Ms. Terra would be probably the best writer on the site. She’s still terrific. Really terrific.

viranderevirandereover 3 years ago
As always

Wonderfully written story as always!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Joyously wonderful

Completely predictable, but 100% awesome. I love frikends-to-lovers stories. Thalia was a great, flawed character who was flased but still sympathetic. Her defensiveness was something I have seen if a bit intense. Great story! Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Personally, I think a great writer is someone who can take a character that you may not like and give you some insight into who they are in such a way that you find yourself pulling for that disliked character to resolve their issues in a good way. I hope others can understand what I mean. So to try to illustrate what I mean the main character Thalia seemed to distant in her personality for my liking, her young life trauma was not believable to the extent of it causing a focused dislike mostly of her boobs. But that is just my opinion. HOWEVER, I think the author did a great job explaining her issues in such a way as to create an enjoyable read that had me pulling for her to work out her issues in the end. Further, the author created a believable friend who demonstrated a true love enough to be willing to suffer through my perceived opinions. Bottom line is you took a theme that wasn’t my desired path and made it enjoyable enough for me to continue to the end :)

Keep up the good work.

SweboSweboover 3 years ago

Yay! Great story, strong character(s), and wonderful arc. You write with style and craft and leave me thinking about how pain is only redeemed through wisdom and wisdom requires self knowledge. Plus mega hot sexy stuff! I tip my invisible hat.

TomNJaxTomNJaxover 3 years ago

Awesome story...loved it !! Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a Story

Very well written, without a doubt. But jeez, what a misguided band of misfits. And as far as “Thalia”, the main character goes, well, the word sociopath comes to mind. Maybe I missed it, but I didn’t realize until the fifth page, I think, that these were very young people, barely adults, some still in school, and some still living at home with their parents. I suppose that would explain much of their wildly antisocial behavior. I just thank the stars that I’ve never had to deal with such rude behavior in my circle of friends throughout my life. Actually a sequel to the story might be appropriate to let us see just how this group of people turned out in their later years. Just a thought.

44chicken44chickenover 3 years ago

Wow! Wonderful story. But *sigh*, I am in awe. This just makes me see how far I have to go with my own writing. It’s a master class on writing characters, dialogue, feelings and emotions. Thank you. Now I’m off to read the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One question

I loved it, but I wonder about the whole rehash of the incident with Marcus. She didn’t want to fuck on the second date. She told him to slow down. He didn’t. She got pissed and left. Why would anyone feel the need to discuss it? How, in these times, could anyone accuse her of overreacting? That whole discussion didn’t ring true like everything else you write. This conflict and Carson’s role felt somewhat clumsy.

Sidney43Sidney43over 3 years ago

Loved the story, well written, strong (very strong) characters and good dialog. Gave you five stars and well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

A very good story. 5 stars. I liked the characters and the story line. It kept my interest all the way to the end. Thanks for your time and imagination.

BoldVultureBoldVultureover 3 years ago
Truly Refreshing

I felt so many things with this story. I really wanted to know if it was at all autobiographical. Could the author have once been Thalia and then grown to play a Hannah role. And then I do have this friend who suffers horribly from body consciousness. I'd do anything to help.

PickFictionPickFictionover 3 years ago
As always

Wonderful characters, and I envy the brain that can create them. Such variety and completeness in all your works. Great job as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You for got Super in title

If you see her Coming RUN! You don't need that in your life!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Fantastic Story

Amazing how you take a "flawed" individual (Thalia) with serious issues and not only make them understandable but in the end likable. Great concept superbly and brilliantly executed with exquisite writing style. Think it's worth 5 stars; of course it is.

SteelaSteelaover 3 years ago

Five stars for a five star author :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great, just great!

You're a terrific author. Thank you so much for your hard work!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
All's well that ends well

I can't for the life of me understand why the people around her put up with Thalia. Even Liam. She was nasty to everyone and I wouldn't have put up with her shit for more than one conversation. Who needs it? If it weren't for the dressing down Hannah gave her she might have gone on her way and eventually people would have tired of her nasty nonsense. Even Liam would have written her off as a lost cause and found someone who appreciated her. But in Literotica Fantasyland you can make even the worst characters receive absolution. Don't try it in the real world! 4*

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Love is funny

I didn't know being a bitch was such a challenging job, lol. Glad it all worked out in the end. Great story, thanks

Cracker270Cracker270over 3 years ago

Would liked to have seen Carson get his. Still a great story with real believable characters. Easy five.

existencialista0existencialista0over 3 years ago

It was a struggle to understand why she was such a bitch. Great character development! Nice ending! Great story

AdamdavidsonAdamdavidsonover 3 years ago
Female POV

Ok, she was a strong troubled and troublesome woman, Liam will have his hands full! I love your character development and that your characters are flawed but basically good. I hoped she would come around but she was so obstinate there was no guarantee. Loved it.

Saxons08Saxons08over 3 years ago

Love your writing but I think you made Thalia too unlikeable. She doesn't really have any redeeming qualities as written. Hannah pulling a 180 despite not having any real reason to kinda comes out out nowhere, and Liam comes across as completely spineless. Her doesn't call her on almost anything and caves every single time. Him apologising while confessing her loved her was just so sad.

You always do an amazing job of painting a vivid picture and are able to write emotions so well, but this piece was frustrating because of the characters

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
I want a story for Carson

A cute girl needs to come along and change that boy

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Lovely story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spent Way too long getting to the meat of the story...

I skipped through a lot of the story because I got bored the bitchiness.

I am s simpy ole fart who loves happy endings.

JoeOzoJoeOzoabout 3 years ago
It was a hard read...

...I just found Thalia’s character hard to take. She was just annoying and simply rude, regardless of what her underlying issues were. I’ve never known anyone who’s that deeply flawed that they would insult, and take umbrage and be belligerent to EVERYTHING someone says, and I hope I never do. I simply wouldn’t have the time for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
To Saxons08

It may have been hard to like her, but Hannah liked Liam. That would be sufficient motivation to help out. Also, Hannah had also been bullied in her past. Once she recognized that the bitch wasn't deliberately hurting Liam she stopped attacking and tried to help. Hannah is a really good person.

RPGerRPGerabout 3 years ago
A hopeful request

As always, I liked your story. The writing is more than solid and the story is good.

I know getting authors to write about something they aren't interested in is asking for a bad story, but if you can see a story for Hannah I would love to read it. Hannah is a good person I would like to see more of. I understand it would be a real challenge since she seems to have already grown up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story, yours always are!

QuinceQuincealmost 3 years ago

Hope you don't get tired of hearing it, but this is spectacular writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You really are a terrific writer. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Real and raw! At times difficult to read because it hits notes maybe just a bit to personal. Not sure if that is the feedback you wanted but it’s how the story hit me. Five stars though.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

OHHH Lord I sorta feel like Carson. She is a little too intense for my taste.

totostorytotostoryalmost 3 years ago

I loved it, touching, only hoped a longer sex scene .

kca915kca915over 2 years ago

Spectacular writing. An accurate, substantial story about nuanced psychology. I can’t get enough of your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so well done!...

Sausage17Sausage17over 2 years ago

This is the second story of yours I’ve read (after Runaway) and I am NOT disappointed! 5 stars!

Vstar67Vstar67over 2 years ago

I can really identify with Liams character. I had that same relationship with my female best friend. And when I finally told her of my feelings, she bolted, and things were never the same again. That was 33 years ago. And I still feel the same. I guess I’ll love her till I close my eye forever.

Great story. Really love your writing. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the unapologetic feminism in this story. Not even Thalia per se; but the truths that Hannah spilled while comforting her. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have a friend that I suppose could have me if she wanted, but it seems she can't have me, because she doesn't want me. Liam is a super hero. Who else could stay in love with someone who insists on taking everything you say in absolutely the the worst possible way.

Arinderk75Arinderk75over 2 years ago

You couldn't have written this story any better. I, as did Liam, lived through this same experience with the same results. Thanks for the memories!

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Is it possible to make a main character any more unlovable than what happened here? The title came thru loud and clear, over and over. Felt myself rooting for and sympathizing with Marcus, Carson, and Hannah. NO ONE, not even Liam could love that. If this was the intention of the author, then it was very well done. If not, then why would anyone want to put up with all the meanness to try and find what little goodness there might be in her?

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 2 years ago

When I finished reading this story on this date, I realized that I had read it before and commented on it somewhat over a year ago. I didn't recognize the tale because the plot has been so overworked as to make this version indistinguishable from its look-alikes. I went back and reread my comment after the first reading and found that I pretty much agreed with myself and the 4* rating. It's always a relief to find that I haven't changed my critical outlook although I feel that I have started to look more to style than to plot. If the author wants to create a scenario where people do foolish things, in Fantasyland the author is entitled to do just that. We can certainly criticize, but her plot is her property and she can do what she likes with it and if we don't like it we can rate it poorly or suggest another approach, but I no longer care to criticize people's plots I will be highly critical of grammar, dialog and character development because those are tools to accomplish an end, which I believe should be reader enjoyment. So I may not be thrilled with the foolish behavior of characters, but that's on the author. This was well put together and although I could clearly guess from page one (I couldn't remember the story from my first reading) what the plot outcome would be. It does make me think that (considering the large number of stories that go this way) perhaps people do develop childhood friendships which morph into intense caring at one level or another and grow into real love. I never had a friend who was a girl when I was very young so I have no notion of this transition. Perhaps I read these because I find it so hard to imagine personally. Now that I think about it, the overwhelming majority of plots in Literotica are completely alien to me and my world. Perhaps that is what the appeal is and why I read this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Frank66 seems to think that Thalia is unlovable. Apparently he has never been around anyone who was insecure. Some people cover their insecurities by being brash or overly bold; or, as in Thalia's case, by being bitchy and self-conscious. Fortunately for us readers, the writer has let us in to Thalia's mind, so we can see the vulnerable, imperfect person underneath the bitchy exterior. It's called character and plot development; i.e. good writing. You might try it some time, Frank.

MainboyMainboyover 1 year ago

Frank66. Wake up. If you rooted for Marcus &Co you do not understand. So, don't try.

Overcritical. Stop hating yourself and just relax. Read a story for the story. Follow the author's lead and live it.

Cheryl. Once again, brilliant.

Ginger630Ginger630over 1 year ago

Wow. Thalia was definitely a bitch. And the people around her just let her treat them horribly. No, not everyone is out to get you. Jesus, get a grip! I understand she has insecurities but everyone does. Hell, my boobs are big and I dealt with guys’ eyes popping out of their skulls. But I didn’t treat everyone like crap. Yeah, if a guy was disrespectful, sure. But Marcus wasn’t being disrespectful. Carson was a bit of an ass, but if I had to deal with Thalia’s attitude and nastiness, I would be too. Hopefully she mellows out for Liam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hahahaha I loved this story. Thank you!! I can totally see why it doesn't have a stellar high rating... and I'm sorry that I read so many of your other works neglecting this one until now. I guess dudes (mostly??) aren't comfortable with a woman who takes no shit. She's not perfect, but the motivation is clear. Read bell hooks, complainers.

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeabout 1 year ago

Interesting story. Thalia is a really complex character - one of the kind I hope I never have to deal with.

Not sure, in real life, if anyone would love to spend time and energy on people who have so much insecurity and bitterness in them.

Sam23312Sam23312about 1 year ago

Ms. Terra, I commend you for this! It takes quite a bit of courage to write a story like this on this site. This may be a work of fiction, but I can't help but think you have personal connection to Thalia's character. To all the trolls commenting on this and other authors, I suggest you take a look inside yourself and ask if you are so perfect that you feel the need to demean someone you don't understand. I would also reflect on the strength it takes someone with Thalia's history and ask yourself self how you would fair.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome. My wife is THAT bitch... and I love her. Always have, always will. 48 years!

gbamin9gbamin910 months ago

What a complex character you‘ve written … thank you for sharing this amazing story! You‘re a fantastic writer.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thalia is a really interesting character. Liam is easy to root for as well, though I wish he got to be a bit more complex than just being whatever Thalia needed him to be in the moment. Still 5 stars and still well written.

mvonderahemvonderahe9 months ago

MsCherylTerra, wow. What a character you have created with Thalia! Excellent, excellent writing. Thanks for sharing it with us for free! I think I'm going to your website now to buy one of your books.

Polly_DollyPolly_Dolly5 months ago

Dang. Excellent character study, delving into Thalia’s behavior and self reflection so seamlessly, as well as Hannah’s helpful bump toward greater self awareness. The latter happened kind of quickly, but hey, it’s a short story and why mess around. Fun to read, too!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

MsCherylTerra, The stories of yours that I've read have all had creative story lines and good character development. It's a pleasure to read your stuff. 5 stars. I will say that the endings are for the most part not surprising but are satisfying none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Pathos and mirth. The best defense is a strong offense playbook, for sensitive hard shelled valkeries. Angst, confusion, anger, forthright self righteous retribution, Thalia is. Liam is a shy yoda.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Lovely. Absolutely fuxxing lovely. TC Ireland

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsCherylTerra@MsCherylTerra
Update 11/30/2023: It's been a minute! Wanted to say thank you all for selecting As You Wish and Dear Babe/Dear Bastard as Readers Choice stories for 2022. I didn't post about the awards this year since there were some less-than-nice things being thrown around last year, so ...

SIMILAR Stories