Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be daft, everyone around here knows about you, you and your wife, I didn't know what your girls were called until this morning, but it's all sorted now."

"What do you mean, what's Kate and Jo got to do with this?" I was getting a bit excited about how this was going.

"Well I had to find out what to do, so I found Kates number on your phone and called her, she wanted to come over tonight but I said she couldn't, tomorrow maybe, I also talked to Becky, she's so upset that she's causing you so much pain, she's really sorry.

Don't interrupt, or I'll hold your arm, let me finish.

We had a long conversation, and I know that you might think that I'm interfering but you need someone to sort you two out, it's silly she's going through hell, you're going through hell, all because of a mistake, yes she let a man fuck her, yes she shouldn't have, but she made the biggest mistake of her life, she knows it, now, stop being an idiot grow up.

Have you even sat with her and told her how you feel? Heard how she feels?

NO you're way to off kilter to think straight, now lay down, have another little sleep, I'll be here when you wake, and I'll cook dinner."

With that she shut the door on her way out, my mind was reeling, I didn't think I could sleep but, it was dark outside when I woke.

I could hear voices.

I put my dressing gown on and went to find who and why anybody was here.

"Daddy, daddy are you alright? Kate and Jo both asked as I walked in.

I looked at both of them and smiled, felt like the first time in ages, Eve had a big smile on her face and twinkle in her eyes.

We've been so worried about you, you have to talk to us, you have to talk to mum, she is going mad and after last night, it's lucky she hasn't come down here and killed you herself."

"Ok ok, I'm fine, just a little misunderstanding, nothing to get upset about.

Ok I promise that I'm going to talk to you and mum, but not today, I'm to beat to think straight about mine and your mum's".......

"We know daddy, Eve has told us everything, everything about last night, it's alright, but you must promise to come to dinner Friday night, we'll cook for you, we'll do your favourite."

I just nodded, I felt suddenly very tired.

I hope that they didn't see how bad I was but they left soon after.

Eve feed me, no idea what, she led me to the bathroom and I couldn't believe that she held my cock as I took a pea, put a toothbrush in my hand and then put me to bed again.....

Not sure about the next couple of days, I had a reaction from my cuts, blood poisoning I was told later.

I'm having dreams, good, bad and indecent, I'm sure that in real life it's never going to happen, two women in bed with me, both holding me tightly, both whispering words of, words of what?

As I said, a dream.

Next time I'm confident I'm really awake it's Eve sat with me.

"Oh Eve what have I done? Have I done anything I shouldn't have, are you alright, I'm sorry."

"What you sorry about, using me, fucking me silly, or crying like a baby while sucking my nipples off? Go on tell me what you're sorry about!

Then she burst into laughter.

You are a really sweet guy, you're not been in any condition to have a pea, let alone ravish me. Besides, Becky wouldn't let me that near your good bits, she's taken personal care of those. All said with a big grin.

She'll be back tomorrow, so you can take care of me tonight and we won't tell her, once again she laughed.

Ok you have had blood poisoning, the paramedics came and sorted you out, the doctor has been, but you're alright now, just keep taking the pills.

I had to get Becky and the girls involved, if something serious happened they would have killed me, everything is going to be fine."

"But why are you naked in bed with me?"

"I sleep naked, and as this is a one bed flat, we're sharing, Becky wasn't happy when she first saw us, but she can see how it happened, I promised her that I would wear a tee shirt and panties, but I couldn't cuddle up to keep you warm and have anything on, I won't tell her if you don't.

We're being sharing from the first night, you didn't complain then did you, I hardly touched you and you were ready to blow, I thought I was going to drown that first morning, couldn't swallow fast enough.

OH look who's come out to play again."

I haven't sat up yet, and Eve has started playing with me and surprise surprise I'm nearly there.

"Eve stop or it's going to be too late?"

"Don't worry, it's not sex, the president of the good old USA say that, and got away with it.

And she bent over and took the full load down her throat. Licking her lips she helped me to the bathroom, washed and helped me back to bed.

I'll get you some food.

When she came back we eat together, both naked, I was uncomfortable.

Eve was as at home as you please.

She sat facing me cross legged, her 'charms' were on display, I'm a man my little head couldn't look away, I'm ill, unwell maybe but I could and did get a hard on. She knew what she was doing.

"Your a bloody tease."

She smiled.

"So I'v been told. Better save it for Becky, she hasn't had any, ANY for a while, but I don't want you to drown her on her first rodeo, I like her.... and the girls, I'd like to stay friends with you all, when you're back together, back home.

I could stay with you, we could all be friends together, I could move into Kates bedroom, oh now I'v let the cat out of the bag.

Pretend I didn't say that. Please....

Please they'll kill me if they find out I told you.

What is happening to my life.

I'm not sure what's happening, am I still dreaming?

No that climax wasn't a dream, I reached out and pinched Eves nipple, no that's definitely not a dream.

She just smiled that infuriating smile.

I'd better get some clothes on, Becky's due soon, she slid out and put a dress on, nothing else, just the dress, and she knew that she was obviously naked underneath.

No not you, you stay in bed Becky needs to nurse you a bit, and looking at your reaction, you need to nurse her a lot."

Once again that bloody smile.

Becky's voice was very quiet, she had trouble looking at me but rushed to hold and cuddle me.

"Oh I'm sorry this happened to you, it's all my fault, all my fault.

How are you feeling are you going to be alright when can you come home please come home I need you.

All said in a sentence that was one word.

I'm going to be honest with you that was the only time, the only time that I even thought of cheating.

I still don't know how or why I did it, but it's never, NEVER, going to happen again, I don't know how to prove it, but if you want to fuck that slut Eve, I'll let you.

But please don't tell me, she's gagging at the bit to get you inside her, she's told me already that if you don't want me then she's going to pick up the pieces, meaning you, oh god...... please come home."

Eve came in with cups of coffee for Becky and me, knelt on the bed behind Becky.

As Becky had a hot cup in her hands she couldn't do anything as Eve pulled her back, her arms wrapped around her stomach, and then her hands moved up, cupping a breast in each.

"Look at you two, lovers, friends, partners, love and hate, all wrapped up together, look at him Becky, look at him hard, and you look at her.

Becky pull the covers off, look at how hard he is, is for you, you stupid bitch, look at his manhood, and you gave him away, for what, a bigger cock? Love? A bit of strange.

You say you want him back, but can you give him what he now needs?

Are you willing to deep throat him constantly, get on your hands and knees, pull those beautiful cheeks apart and let him ride your virgin arse?

Get on your hands and knees and bring him off over your face, just for his fun?

Or do you think he's willing to go back to how it was?

Because if that's the case, fuck off now, leave him with me, I'll give him whatever he wants, I'll fill his EVERY need, especially those that he doesn't know he wants.

As Eve was saying this, Becky was looking, at my face, and my cock, which was funny enough only half hard now, back and forth, but I was started to grow as Eve was mauling Becky's tits.

Come on you slut, show me how you please your man, or have you ever pleased him, let him give you lots of love and pleasure and only given him half measures.

Becky lent forwards.

No you tart, at least take your top off, give him some encouragement, I can feel you like your nipples being played with.

Becky sat up and pealed her top and bra off, lent back down and just as she was about to swallow my cock, Eve stopped her again.

Oh come on, this is turning into blowjobs for dummy's.

Get him stood up pretend that he's only just got home.

Get on your knees, tease him, lick it, suck it but only a little, hold his balls roll them around, play with them. Go on, lick them, suck one in, then the other.

What Becky couldn't see was that Eve had stripped, and was playing with herself, and Becky's nipples.

Here get out of the way, let me show you how to make it all about him.

Pushing Becky away she knelt and ..... oh wow, that's so different, chalk and cheese.

I thought Becky was good but Eve was a master.

Eve pulled Becky by the nipple.

Look closely, see how I play, you try.

As Becky started with my cock, Eve took a ball into her mouth, oh god.....

"I'm close girls."

"Oh watch this Becky, flick his helmet, slap his balls hard, but not to hard, like this.

Becky watched as Eve, did just what she said.

Fuck that hurts.

Warn us next time as well, you're going to love the experience when I let you cum.

It went on and on, I'd heard of edging, but never experienced it, now I knew what it was all about, I loved it and hated it, but Becky was getting really good at it, but then Eve upped the ante.

How deep can you take him?

Becky showed her.

No, nowhere near enough, let's try again.

And so it went on, Becky was a quick learn, but she had trouble getting the last inch into her mouth.

Fuck it was much more than she had excepted before, Eve being Eve held her head down forcing the last inch in, Poor Becky had no choice but started to choke, Eve let her up.

If you can't get him and keep him inside for at least 30 seconds by next week, I'll tie you down and fuck your mouth with my strap on, till you can, you hear me?

Becky nodded.

I was wondering what she was going to practice on.

Now as both of you have been so good to me, I'm going to let you finish him.

DON'T SWALLOW, hold it in your mouth."

Becky looked at both of us, and jumped back into pleasing me, I'd had to sit down awhile ago, and as I drew near I warned Becky.

"Nearly there, nearly, near...... " and I blew my load into her mouth, it felt that I was coming buckets, Becky's eyes were wide open, Eve was pulling Becky's nipples for all she was worth.

"Don't forget, no swallowing, hold it in. Said Eve to Becky.

When I was finished, Becky backed away, Eve shot forward and kissed her, I think it's called snowballing, they swapped it back and forth and then Eve swallowed making a show of it, Becky looked at me and did the same.

There, that was fun wasn't it."

"God Eve, what have you done to me, I'v never enjoyed sucking cock, but that was something else, you pulling my nipple was making it seem like I'd been missing out on something, that stays in our playtime.

She said looking at me.

I'm not sure that I'll ever get all of his cock in my mouth but it's going to be the challenge for me all next week."

"Now my dears it's time to fuck the love back between you."

"I'm not sure that I can get it up again Eve."

"Oh your not finished by any means yet.

Becky, 101 chapter 2.

Lay back, go on Becky off you go again, now while you're doing that suck my finger as well, in time it'll be your own but for tonight we'll use mine to start.

It felt funny having a finger playing with my cock, that was getting hard as I thought about it, in someone's mouth, but I could get used to it.

Now I hadn't seen this coming, but all of a sudden that wet finger was pushing into my rear, and waggled around and I was like steel.

Now Becky, leave it alone for a moment, watch and learn.

See how far I'm in? Wet your finger and slip it in with mine.

It's as if I'm not here, taking about, not to me.

Oh god, I'd never had anything back there before, it was painful.

Can you feel that little plumb? If you rub it, better get your mouth back on him, he's likely to shoot any moment, but don't be hard with it.

So question is ride him silly or swallow?

Your choice but better be quick."

Becky was climbing onto me before I knew it. How and when did she get naked?

Never mind said my little head, enjoy what's happening.

And I did, Eve was there, telling Becky how to fuck me, as if that had ever been a problem, but what she was saying was definitely getting Becky to somehow give and take more and more pleasure from each other.

After all the build up I'd experienced I didn't last long, but Eve being Eve had Becky suck one of her fingers and once again I was on the end of Eves mercy, she, she kissed Becky as I blew my load inside that hot wet pussy I thought I knew so well.

Becky and I cuddled, Eve went and got dressed, popped back in and told us that she would see us in the morning, said good night and left.

Becky and I talked into the night, we had some sleep, but not a lot.

"So tell me the truth, how did you meet Eve?

She's one hell of a woman, a walking sex information guide, what else have you learned from her over the last couple of months?"

"I have to admit that I have blown my load in her mouth twice, I can't say that she's given me a blowjob, but

I'v been feeling so bad about that and didn't know how to tell you after how I reacted, you have every right to tell me that we are over but please, please stop and think.

I was to bloody minded, I should have stayed and we could have worked it out, but I was stupid, stupid as hell and now I'm just lost."

I explained about my fight, how I ended up with Eve in bed with me, but it was her that saved me, I'd be in real trouble if not for her being here and getting the help I needed.

I told her that I had no idea what was happening, but I felt that Eve had a good heart and only meant the best for both of us.

Becky was listening and nodding as I told my story.

Then she started to tell me hers.

"I can't tell you how sorry I am, I wish I could tell you it was all someone else's fault, but I just don't know, yes I'd been drinking, yes I'd flirted with the men that night, but I really don't know what or how I ended up like that.

I'm scared that I might do it again, I really am, but please try to understand that I have never done anything like that before.

Eve is a force to reckon on isn't she, she sure knows her way around a body, male or female, but she's started something that I want to continue with you, if you'll let me, just thinking about her has got me horny again, can I practice?"

Well what's a man going to say, she was getting the hang of it, but tickling my prostrate wasn't going to work anymore today, we slept.

Eve walked in, followed by Kate, and we talked, and talked, Jo was included in our talks when she was home.

Yes I went home and as a family we tried to carry on, it wasn't easy, but we put on a show, as a family and as a couple, the villagers got used to it, very little was said about our behaviour.

Becky was embarrassed at first, but soon got over the feelings that she felt others had against her.

Five years later, Kate is getting married to a nice guy.

I knew, but wasn't supposed to know, that they had had lessons from Aunty Eve, I overheard a conversation between Kate and Becky one night.

Anyway it sure worked for me I hoped he never had to go through what I did.

Yes we kept in touch with Eve, she became a good friend, full of innuendos but she never did anything with us sexually again.

At the ripe old age of 47 ( BECKY ) and 51 ( me ) I was surprised one night as Eve was having dinner with us and Becky told me that she had a surprise that I might not like, she wasn't sure if she was happy about it either.

"I'm pregnant. I'm not sure what happened but it is what it is."

Shocked, I looked between them, dinner forgotten, not sure what to say or do.

"I'm not sorry, I'm not sure what else I feel, but let's be honest we have had a lot of fun trying out the process of getting pregnant.

I was trying to be as light hearted as I could.

I'm not sure what you want me to say, are you scared? Don't you want it?

I'll go along with whatever you want."

"It's not that I don't want it, but it's my age, can we cope can we go through it all again? Do you want me to be mummy again and all the things that will mean? I just don't know."

Eve had to have known before, I could see it in her eyes, but good friend or not she wasn't going to be a decision maker in this, a support for us, oh I hoped so, but it was down to Becky and I.

The evening wasn't bright like normal and when Eve went home it turned into a long night of talk and long periods of silence.

We decided that we, yes we decided that we would be parents again.

But nature had the last laugh, 5 months in and Becky miscarried.

It devastated the both of us, we had grown to accept and look forward to having a new baby.

We comforted each other, as best as we could, but Becky was hardest hit, I tried not to push her to do anything she didn't want to do.

I held back for 3 months before even caressing her in bed one night, but she rolled over and said that she wasn't feeling sexy.

I let it go, I felt for her, I felt helpless.

Four weeks later we met Eve and the girls and other half's for a meal in a small restaurant, it turned into a really good night, I hadn't seen Becky in this good a mood for ages, I tried not to think how long.

Becky had insisted that she drove that night, unusual but not unheard of, so it let me have a couple more drinks than I expected.

The girls went back to their houses, and the three of us went back to ours, Eve was staying overnight.

We had coffees before we turned in for the night, I was hoping that Becky might, just might give me some relief and maybe I could get to pleasure her as she had been in such a good mood.

But it was plan to see how she was dressed for bed that nothing was going to happen tonight.

I kissed her good night rolled over and expected to be frustrated again.

But I was surprised when Becky continued to sit and stare.

"I know you are being so good to me, I know that you must be desperate for me to become your lover again, but I can't, it's killing me, I hope you know that I still love you more than ever, you have been so patient, so caring, and I have let you down. Again.

I wish I could tell you that at a certain date it would all be back to normal.

But I don't feel anywhere close to being able to let you anywhere near me for sex. The thought of it makes me sick, sick in my stomach.

OH god this is so painful for me, but I love you so much, please don't stop loving me, don't stop holding me and kissing me, but please don't ask for sex. Please.......

I'v thought about this for a long time, and have come up with a solution that will let you get the attention that you deserve.

Eve opened the bedroom door, she must have been listening, she was dressed in a black silk babydoll type of outfit, it hid nothing.

I'm not sure if I could think, but as Eve pulled back the covers and got in Becky moved over and whispered in my ear.

I know that you never had real sex with her, I don't know how you didn't.

Please take this as the gift of love that I intend it to be, she'll take very good care of you're needs, in ways that I never could.