Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Could you find it in your heart to love her as you love me?

I'm going to the other room now so you two can be yourself's, please don't just fuck her, make love to her as if it was me.

She's waited for this night, she's been more than a friend since we met her, I'll see you in the morning."

She left kissing both of us.

Eve tried to take my cock into her mouth, but I needed to be inside her, I didn't last more than a minute but we both knew that it was only the first of the night.

We made love, we fucked, sucked and hugged.

Sleep was had in catnaps, I know that for me I thought that it was just how long I'd gone without, as I kept getting hard, I'm 50 for god's sake, I shouldn't be able to keep going, but I did, again and again, Eve gave and gave, she took as well but gave me more than I ever expected anyone apart from Becky, to give me....

5.53 said the clock, I went and made a pot of tea for us both, we needed the liquid, as I stood waiting for the kettle to boil, Becky came in, wrapping her arms around me.

"I'm sorry, I can't do that anymore, will you still love me?

Will you stay with me?

I'm lost without you, please don't leave me."

And burst into tears.

"I'll never leave you, never, never. I love you more than you will ever know.

Thank you for tonight, I would never have expected anything like that."

We made the tea, and the 3 of us sat in bed silently thinking our own thoughts.

"Eve's going to move in and become your lover, I don't want any arguments, it's been decided, you will be free to sleep with either of us or have us sleepover together, but if that's going to be more often we need a new bed, a much bigger bed, if at any time I get my desire back I have first choice."

Eve nodded.

"Yes dear, a bigger bed, I think he's going to be a good partner for me, I just wish that you could enjoy him with me as well."

And so a new chapter of our lives started, yes we brought a much bigger bed, I had to modify the bedroom to fit it in and give us room to move.

Twice a year Becky joined Eve and I in bed for sex, my birthday and Christmas, for some reason Christmas was special, I was never allowed in her pussy, but she retained the knack of deep throating me.

Eve was made, as if, to take the first load, and Becky took a long time getting the second, I was allowed to play with her boobs that Eve knew I worshipped from afar, but no more.

Those nights Becky would then take herself off to the spare room to sleep having serviced me, that's how it felt to me, a service.

Eve and I talked about it, decided that for whatever reason Becky had a need to do it, it broke my heart and Eve knew it, she would hold onto me and let me cry, loving me for the rest of the night until Becky came back to bed.

The girls and partners acted as if it was what everyone did, three of us living together, I didn't want to know about their sex lives, I was their dad.

The village must have had some thoughts about it, but no one said anything within our earshot.

Do we lead a perfect life?

No we argue about stupid stuff like everyone else, we have ups and downs, but I feel that I'm the luckiest man alive, I'm loved by two people, most of the time.

I sit and think how it could have gone.

It's easy to say 'if only' 'if only' I'd done this or that, if only they had or hadn't done this or that. Hindsight.

Hindsight's a wonderful thing, I'v 20 / 20 vision with it.

But it all comes down to...... luck?