Bitch

Story Info
Wife that turned out to be a bitch.
8.5k words
3.64
28.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers

I'm not very good with the written word, Dyslexia, is what they call it today, you can tell it was a VERY CLEVER man that named it that, it takes a long time looking up how to even spell it.

BITCH

What a week, what a hard week to have had in such great weather, it been that hot it's made working really, really difficult. I know it's the same for everyone, but lots are sat in a nice air conditioned room, chilled water on tap, not me I'm stuck outside in the sunshine for my whole workday. Oh the joys of being a streetlight technician.

But still it's Friday, this evening we are going to the club, the village club, they have all sorts of activities from baby storytelling time to football teams, lawn bowling and darts.

Now the kids have grown up, Kate was 20 last month and Jo is 18 this coming week, we haven't been using it as much.

But it's 'THE BIG BBQ', well that's how they promote it, but it's a good time usually, with most of the villagers coming along to help raise money for charity.

It's a bit of everything, drinks, bbq, raffle, and a disco that starts around 5.00 pm for the younger kids and runs till midnight.

I'm nearly home and my mobile goes off asking me to go attend an RTC about half an hour away, I really didn't want to go, but it's overtime, money is money and I'm thinking about how to pay for our holiday next month, so not a choice. I called home and told my wife Becky, that I would be late, nothing unusual there, being on call a lot of the time she was used to it, said that they would go and bag a table and see me when I got there.

So from what was to have been a nice night out with the family it's turned into a evening of work, that first RTC turned into 3 different ones, and no they couldn't all be close to each other could they, so it's 9.45 before I got home, I turned the phone off, they would have to call someone else tonight.

I ran through the bathroom and dressed refreshed, walked to the club and found Becky and the kid's at a table.

Empty glasses showed that they hadn't waited for me to start, and I hadn't expected them to. I got myself a beer and refreshed theirs.

Becky and I had a little jig and the kids joined in as well, it appeared that everyone was having a good time.

They had eaten as they didn't know how long I'd be, and we had had this happen before so it wasn't unexpected, I went off to get something from the bbq.

I was onto my second pint when I noticed that Becky was dressed a bit special tonight, oh bugger had I forgotten something? I racked my brain but couldn't remember anything.

Still I liked how she looked, short flared skirt with her low cut top that showed off her generous boob's. MMMMMMM I was starting to think that I would get lucky later, we hadn't had time for much together time lately, made a mental note to rectify that.

We'd been married 25 years next anniversary, in only a couple of months, note to self to get her something nice.

Anyway the evening was going well, we'd danced and chatted with friends I'd even danced with a couple of ladies from the church, around 11.15 I just happened to see Becky walking out the side door, didn't think much of it but 15 minutes later I hadn't seen her come back in.

I was worried that she wasn't feeling too good, she didn't drink much and I'd seen that she had had a few, maybe a few to many?

So I went to check if she was alright.

I walked into the car park, couldn't see her, so I started walking around the parked cars I heard rather than saw, a movement in the far corner, as I neared it was apparent that "Ken the Cock" as he likes to say be called, was up to his tricks.

He likes to boast that he's very well endowed and gets loads of women into bed.

How true that is, who knows, but it seems tonight he's getting some, then I see it, that's Becky's dress that is drawn up her legs, that are resting on his shoulders, she only has one shoe on, her blouse is open, her front opening bra is open, he's mauling her boob's as he fucks her laid in the bed of his pickup, he's stood on the ground with no trousers on?

Funny what goes through the mind in times of trouble, why has he taken his trousers off, why has she only got one shoe on, not why is she fucking someone else, or I'll kill him.

That came seconds later.

OK I wouldn't kill him, but I was going to give him some of the pain I was feeling at that moment.

I kicked him between the legs, from the sounds of him I scored a bullseye.

As he dropped to the ground, I couldn't resist a second kick to his manhood, I dragged Becky forcefully from the bed, I dragged her back towards the club. Becky was trying to not fall over, beg me to stop, cry, get her only shoe off. All at the same time.

I dragged her inside, as we moved through the dancing crowd, those that saw the state of her, moved apart, I pushed anyone in my way aside, anyone who hadn't noticed us.

It got quite, even the disc jockey noticed, and turned the music off.

As we reached the table my daughters stood up staring.

"I'm sorry girls, I have found your mother in the car park, having relations with another man, would you be so kind to stay at a friends house tonight, we have things to discuss.

Looking round I spoke to the staring crowd.

I'm sure that at least some of you knew what she was up to.

I'm upset that one of you didn't have the decency to tell me.

I thought I had some friends here, I see I don't.

Lots of you have wondered if Becky's boob's are real or fake, have a good look now, their real.

I reached out and pulled the blouse open and out, showing her boob's to everyone, she had managed to cover them up as I spoke.

I thought they were only mine to see and enjoy the delights of, but as I found her showing them off in the car park I'm just letting you all have a good look.

We're going home now, I won't hurt her.

I'm in more pain than either of us should ever have to endure, in the morning it will be apparent what we have decided to happen from here on in. I'm sorry to have brought this splendid evening to a sudden stop but please go on and enjoy what's left of it."

With that I dragged Becky home, yes some of her friends tried to stop me, some of them asking me to let her go with them.

I was firm that WE needed to talk, before any excuses could be made up.

So a bad week went totally downhill from there on.

At home Becky wanted to go upstairs to change, I stopped her.

"I'v seen them before, and now I know that I'm not the only one, sit down and explain it to me, why?

Why with him of all people, how many others?

What did I do wrong?"

I looked at what was until a few minutes ago, the love of my life.

My soul mate, mother of two children who we had brought up to be as good as we were, I now questioned what that was going to be, were they just going to be cheating women like their mother?

I had to tell myself that they were better than that.

"I don't know what to say, whatever I say will sound like an excuse, if I apologise for my behaviour, if I promise that I'm going to make it up to you, how do I do that.

I don't know what came over me, that was the first and only time.

I have never, never ever been unfaithful before, I can blame the drink.

I can't blame you for being upset."

"Upset, UPSET, you don't have any idea how I felt seeing you getting a good fucking, no idea."

I think I was bright red in the face.

She had her head down, couldn't look at me, I could see the tears on her cheeks, they didn't make me feel any better.

Had my own tears to deal with.

"So what happens now? You want a divorce, or just go fucking around?

I really don't know how you could do that in front of the girls like that, you have destroyed me, destroyed my faith in everything I had close to my heart.

Nothing, nothing will ever be the same, nothing."

"I'm sorry, I just don't know what to say or do, I'm ashamed of myself, I'm mortified of what everyone's going to think of me, mortified that you displayed me like that.

But I know you must hurt, can I just give you a hug, please."

I know that I shouldn't have let her, but she was until just now, my lover, my best friend who knew me better than I knew myself.

Turns out she did, as she came towards me her blouse dropped to the floor, those amazing boobs that had been mine and mine alone for so long were rubbed on my chest, she held me and kissed me.

Love to say that I was better than I was.

But, I couldn't help but pull away, I had no idea what to do, I just had to leave.

"I'm sorry " I said.

"Not as sorry as I am." She said.

"I have to go, I can't be that man, I'm truly sorry for what just happened, truly sorry."

I went through the bathroom, packed a bag, on the way through the bedroom Becky said.

"Please don't go, please let's talk about how to get over this."

I couldn't stop to reply, I was hating myself, hating what I was about to do.

I walked out, I sat in my car the rest of the night, like to say that I was deep in thought, but my mind was a blank, total blank.

9.00 in the morning the girls arrived, they were red faced and rushed to hug me.

"Are you alright? Is mum okay." They said in unison.

"No not really, I need to tell you that I love you both, I never want you to think otherwise, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life.

I'm not sure how your mother feels, she did put a knife in me last night, and I reacted very badly to it, I hurt her last night as well, I didn't mean to but I wasn't in my right mind.

You need to go to her, make sure she's okay.

I'm going to go away for a while, I need to get my head around what happened, how I feel, what I want.

I can't do that here.

Please remember that I love you with all my heart, I always will, I'll call you when I know what I'm doing, love you both."

And with that I left, I saw them running into the front door, I prayed that Becky was alright, and that the girls would be strong enough for her.

As I drove away, I didn't have a destination, being Saturday work wasn't going to be a problem, that could wait until Monday, I needed somewhere to stay, I didn't go far, just to the next town over.

I booked into the cheapest place I could find, it would have to do me for a couple of days until I could sort something more permanent.

I did have a couple of drinks that afternoon, but realised that that was a downward spiral to take.

Sat in my room all of Sunday looking for somewhere on my phone, never thought it would be so hard and expensive.

I went into the office Monday morning and asked for time off, explained that I was having personal problems, they let me have the week off.

I visited an unbelievable number of flats, it depressed me even more.

The only one I could afford was the pits, dirty, damp and still expensive.

I had little choice, I moved in.

To say that the next 2 months were painful is somewhat of an understatement, thankfully work gave me plenty of overtime so I was only left with all my thoughts of a night.

I kept I touch with the girls, I wouldn't let them know my address as I didn't really feel safe there, and wasn't going to let them anywhere near it.

We met for coffee, and they were all over me.

"When are you coming home." They said in unison.

I found it hard to explain again how much I wanted to but just couldn't.

"I'm scared that I might hurt your mum, I'm scared that she will break me completely, can we change the subject please."

So an existence continued for me, I was finding money was tight, tighter than I had imagined, two households to keep, I had to start thinking very carefully about how I spent the little I had left at the end of each week.

The third month started to see my flat being broken into, my car was damaged, I was being targeted by the local yobs.

I just had to let it go, or I could see that they would really make my life miserable.

Little did they know.

I started to leave the car unlocked, it saved more damage, they just started to sit in it in the night, then I started to find used condoms in the front footwell.

They would never know how much that simple action hurt me, and how it was that straw that broke me.

I'd watched from afar, who was doing what, who the big man was behind the kids doing the deeds.

I seethed the rest of the week, I planned.

Decided that Monday night would be far better than the weekend, they would have had their fun and were resting, their guard would be down.

I'm not a fighter, but I'm not weak either, my work keeps me fit, Sunday night I broke his patio door, threw a brick at it, my way in now, he put some plastic over the hole as a temporary fix.

Monday night, well Tuesday morning 3.45, it's so easy, slit open the plastic, climb inside and go to his bedroom, I thought I would have a good advantage but he was quick, I'll give him that, but I was on a mission, he normally just ran away if he thought he was going to lose, but in his own home, where did he run to?

He started to throw things at me, I brushed them aside. He ran into the other bedroom slamming the door, I kicked it open and found him going for a weapon, knife, hammer I didn't care, I attacked him before he could get it out and use on me, so we were in a good old fashioned fist fight, then from our of nowhere he had a knife in his hand, he didn't release that he was at the disadvantage knife or not, I didn't care, he did.

The fight went on, he cut me several times, but I was winning, I was feeling no pain but I could see in his face that I was causing him lots of it, where I found the energy, strength to overcome him was down to the last months of my hurt, I bulldozed him to the ground, and ended up sat on him.

I don't think he had been in this position for years, I saw that the knife was just beside his head so feeling that I was going to need something to keep him from starting again when he had his breath back took it and held it on his ear, right by the circle of his gold earring.

Oh dear, he flinched, that was a sharp knife, it sliced open his piercing and the right dropped out.

"Stay still. This stops now, if you don't you're going to have to kill me, do you want that?

I have no fear of dying, now or later, but if you think that you can just carry on abusing me you're mistaken, from today I am nobody to you, if you see me look away, if you think about coming after me think really hard, I have documented your actions, filmed them, all the drugs, girls, stealing and put it safely away unless I was to have an accident, then it will be passed to the police, you will be looked at, I bet your bosses won't be happy about that, they might have to take care of you in case you drop them in it.

So, from today nothing, nothing will happen to me, my family, my property anything, if I get a flat tire, if my milk is off, if I run out of petrol I'm coming for you, DO YOU UNDERSTAND."

He nodded.

The fight had gone out of him, I was still quite pumped up, I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"You, your ear looks like that dog, clipped ears, so next time, as you don't have a tail, I'll be taking what you wave around down there, got it?

Stay there until you hear the door shut."

With that I left him.

As I opened the door a voice asked if they could come with me, I nearly had a heart attack, I hadn't expected anyone else being there, looking at her I nodded.

I just walked home she was a step or two behind me the whole way.

As I let her in she said.

"We need to do something about your cuts, your bleeding quite a lot.

I hadn't noticed up to now, it shocked me looking at the blood running down my arms.

I didn't have a first aid kit, so she cut up a pillowcase, used it as bandages.

After all the excitement it was starting to drain me of any energy I had left.

She made me some tea, put lots of sugar in it.

You need it, as sweet as you can, your going to feel it in the morning, thank you for letting me come here, I was scared what he would do when you left, I'v never seen him beaten before, but by the look on his face I think you're going to be okay."

I just nodded and showed her the bed.

"I'll sleep in the chair."

"No you need the bed, I'll take the chair."

I had no energy to argue anymore, just went to bed in my underwear.

I woke when it was still dark, someone was curled into me, held me tight, I slept again.

Daylight had broken hours ago, I hurt all over, my arms were on fire, my head hurt, shit what had I done....

"I made tea, would you like some toast?

Said a voice.

I'v made myself at home, cleaned it up a bit, this is not how you should be living, you should be looking after yourself better, your girls shouldn't have to worry about you, and your poor wife, your putting her through hell, hell."

I had forgotten about her, who was she?

"Sorry I didn't even know your name, but thank you for last night, you know dressing my arms. But thank you toast sounds good, but you can't use the cooker, it's not safe."

"I'm a big girl, I'v sorted it out, I'v been shopping, I put some things in the cupboard. I'm Eve, by the way.

Tea and toast appears as if by magic, she sat on the bed watching me eat.

I don't know what you did or said to him last night, but he sent a fridge round, your car has been washed and a mechanic is working on it now, in the street, he said that if you needed anything, ask.

I'v never heard anything like this before.

We need to wash you, you can't get those wounds wet, you should go to the hospital, but you're going to have to answer some questions if you do, so I suppose you're not going to?"

I nodded.

"It's alright, I can look after myself, you can go home now, I'll not be anymore trouble.

Thank you Eve, you have been more than kind, I'm sorry that you had to sleep in the chair, it wasn't very gentlemanly of me was it."

"Oh don't worry, it's me that should thank you, you got me out of his house, I was worried that he might take it out on me.

Come on let's get you washed and see if you need new bandages.

I remember when I was half way out of bed that I only had underwear on, but Eve had moved to get some more bandages and paid no attention to me.

I went to the bathroom, used the pan, looked at myself in the mirror and saw that I was a mess, as I ran some water into the sink Eve walked in wearing a tee shirt, it was plainly obvious she had nothing else on underneath.

I took this from you drawer, I got blood on my dress this morning, and it's only just dried out.

Without blinking an eyebrow she proceeded to wash me, turned me, took no notice of my objections.

Bloody hell, I'm a man, haven't had sex, hadn't thought about it for 4 months, but when she pulled my pants down, knelt in front of me, it was a full hard on that sprang out.

Eve washed me, made sure I was clean in EVERY place she could think of.

She slid my cock into her mouth, three pumps and I was in her throat, I had never been deep throated before, that Eve had done this before was easy to see, she held me in there, slowly took me out.

Cum when and where you want.

Took me back in, I exploded.

I didn't mean to but I pulled out and sprayed the rest over her face. Eve knelt smiling.

OH you needed that didn't you.

I hadn't realised how much I needed it either, but then it came back to bite me, I had just done what I had left my wife for, I had had sex, without my wife being involved.

Eve must have seen the world going mad in my head, she just re cleaned my cock and led me to the bedroom, she redid the arms, used plasters to better seal the cuts.

It suddenly dawned on me that I had to get to work, but Eve stopped me.

It's 5.30pm, I called them, told them that you were sick, your ok for a couple of days."

"How do you know who I work for."

oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers