The Enslavement of Lauren

Story Info
A Neglected Wife Falls Prey to a Lesbian Domme.
9.4k words
4.64
103.6k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story combines aspects of Lesbian Sex, BDSM, and Non-Consent/Reluctance. If any of these topics offend you please read no further. All characters engaging in sexual activity in this story are age eighteen or older.

Kneeling on the floor I wait, naked, hands secured behind my back with two leather wrist cuffs connected together by a very short chain. A red ball gag is held in my mouth by a leather strap buckled around my head. Both of my nipples are pierced with matching gold rings. My legs are spread apart displaying my hairless cunt for all to see. Leather cuffs matching those on my wrists are on each ankle. A shiny stainless-steel metal collar with a ring attached at the front is securely locked around my neck. My head is up, but my eyes are cast down looking at the floor. The intense training that I have experienced over the last several months has left me with no choice but to comply.

Sitting next to me in a soft comfortable chair, the leash connected to the ring on my collar around my neck casually draped across her lap, is my owner. That is right you heard me say that correctly, my owner. My ass is red and sore from the twenty-five lashings I have just recently received for not arriving at her home on time. Five for each minute of the five minutes I was late. Around the room sit another dozen or so women. Drinking champagne and socializing amongst themselves. All are elegantly dressed in evening gowns despite it being only midafternoon on a Saturday. They are all talking amongst themselves about the many different topics of the day. All are paying little to no attention at all towards the naked slave kneeling in the room as if it were an everyday occurrence. Every now and again one or two will casually glance my way. Each anticipating what they know is about to begin.

As I wait my thoughts begin drifting back to the beginning. Has it really only been six months since my life has so drastically changed? How events I would have never seen occurring in a million years have led me to my current situation. Down a path I never would have thought I would travel. It is almost impossible to imagine how far I have fallen in such a short amount of time. But I have.

My name is Lauren. I am 42 years old, married, with two children. One boy and one girl. I met my husband Mark just one year out of high school and we were married within two years after that. He is two years older than me. I did not have very much sexual experience when I first met Mark having only been with two other guys once each before the first time Mark and I slept together.

Although I did not have very much to really compare him to, to me he was the most wonderful lover any woman could want. We married a year after Mark graduated from college. I became pregnant with our first child right away. A boy we named Brian. Our daughter Rebecca followed two years later.

Mark got a real good job right out of college and quickly began climbing the corporate ladder. I dropped out of college soon after we married, and I became pregnant with Brian. I loved every day of being the stay at home mom. Mark put a lot of long hours into work in those early years while I stayed at home raising the kids. School activities and sports such as softball for Rebecca, baseball for Brian, and soccer for them both filled my day. As well as all the many other things that go into raising two very active young children.

Over the next few years, as unfortunately happens in a lot of marriages, sex between my husband and I became less and less frequent as Mark started working longer hours. He was doing very well, and his salary alone provide us with more than a very comfortable living. But with this success in his career it also required him to start traveling for business more and more frequently. Sometimes he would even be gone for several weeks at a time. During this time, I devoted myself to our two children which left little time for myself. By the time Brian was sixteen I had become very overweight and Mark had started to completely lose interested in any type of physical contact with me.

It was two years later, when I could not stand it any longer. Mark would be coming home from a long business trip on Friday. I arranged for the kids to stay at my parents' house for the weekend. I prepared a romantic candlelit dinner just for the two of us. Wanting to look as good as possible for when Mark got home, I had even bought a new dress. I wanted to look my very best for him. I even bought some sexy new lingerie to wear later. Which was not easy to find because of my large size. Wearing the dress, I set about to seduce my husband. When Mark got home, I met him at the door.

I still remember the expression in Mark's face when he saw me and the candles on the dinner table. I could see it in his eyes, he was not in the least bit interested. After eating dinner in almost near silence Mark moved his belongs from the master bedroom into the guest room. Since that night he has been sleeping in that room every night that he is home.

For the next week I cried myself to sleep almost every night knowing that the love of my life is asleep in another room no longer interested in me. Each morning I stared at my naked body in the mirror almost becoming disgusted looking at the reflection of what I had become. Slowly the realization that a change was needed started to form. The kids are older now. Brian would be leaving for college soon and Rebecca was now in high school. They did not need their mom as much. The romantic dinner plan did not go as expected, but it slowly lit a fire in my belly that started to burn stronger and I decided it was time that I started to put some devotion towards my own life. The first step was to shed those extra pounds and regain the beautiful body I had when I first met my husband.

The next day I joined a health fitness club and started working out. Over the next few months, I worked hard on my body. I visited the club almost daily, and when I could not make it to the club, I ran. Only a mile or so at first. But within a few weeks I was covering several miles a few times a week.

The results were slow in coming but over time, I slowly began to drop some weight, and I started to feel so much better about myself. But what did not happen, was that Mark did not seem to notice. Not once did he congratulate me on my improved appearance. Or even worse he failed to make any comment on my increasingly good looks.

I continued to visit the club, even as my frustrations with my husband grew. One day about a year ago I was at the club standing in front of a mirror in just yoga pants and a top staring at myself. I had lost almost thirty pounds, but I was not all the way to where I wanted to be, but I thought to myself, 'Damn, I look really good.' I started stretching getting ready for my spin class when a woman about ten years longer than I walked up next to me and started stretching as well. I had seen her around the club several times before. She smiled at me then introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Hannah, I've been noticing you around the club for the last several months. I am really impressed by how hard it is that you have been working out."

"Hi, I'm Lauren and thanks for noticing, at least someone is," I answered.

As the two of us continued to stretch I could not help noticing how beautiful Hannah is. She stood at about three inches shorter than my 5'6" with long light brown hair, big brown eyes, slim waist, with a well sculpted muscular shoulders, arms and legs. Her small but obviously firm breasts stood proudly on her chest.

I had to stop and asked, "You are so beautiful, and your body is amazing. I'm guessing your husband is very happy." Noticing the ring on her finger.

Hannah laughed and said, "I'm not married."

"But you're wearing a ring."

"Oh this, just a cheap piece of costume jewelry. You see when I first began working out here every guy in the place started hitting on me. Now whenever that happens, I just flash them the ring. That shuts them down really quick."

I smiled back at her admiring her creativity. But also wondering why such an attractive woman was still single and not interested in guys hitting on her. Or maybe she just did not want to be bothered during her workout.

"I'm betting that your husband is really appreciating the new you," Hannah inquired.

"You would think that, but he has hardly noticed the changes."

"Well that is definitely his loss than," Hannah observed.

The next day I again met Hannah at the club, and we began working out together several times a week.

She helped me in losing those last twenty pounds plus taught me several new work out techniques to build more strength, endurance and improve my muscle tone. She even got me into the free weight room where I had never ventured before being completely lost at how to use any of the equipment in there. As we worked out together, we would take turns spotting for each other. We became very close working out together three to four times a week. Soon we were telling each other our secrets and me telling Hannah all about my frustrations with my husband.

One day after Mark had again left on one of his business trips after being home for several weeks and hardly speaking to me or even barely noticing me, I was again venting my frustrations with Hannah while we worked out together.

"I even tried just walking around the house in only my bra and panties. Something that I would never have done in the past. And still nothing. My husband barely noticed me. Not hardly saying anything," I complained.

"You know he is probably fucking around on you." Hannah blurted out while I was spotting her on the bench press.

A little shocked at her use of language I said, "No, I don't think he is cheating on me. At least I don't think he is, not yet anyway. But I am afraid that if something does not change very soon, I think that our marriage will be over."

One Friday afternoon a few days later as the two of us were finishing up our work out together Hannah said, "Lauren, me and a few other girls I know are going out for drinks tonight. You should join us."

Mark was still out of town on another one of his business trips until at least Tuesday, Brian was away at college, and Rebecca was going to be sleeping over at friend's house. Not looking forward to spending another night in an empty house I uncharacteristically said, "Yes, that sounds like a great time."

"Great, I will pick you up around seven."

Hannah picked me up right on time. She was wearing a short little black dress with matching black knee-high boots that had about a four-inch spiked heel. When she saw the conservative long dress that I was wearing she said, "No, no, no, that will not do. You have been working hard on that body. It is time that you need to start showing it off."

Taking me by the hand she quickly led me back upstairs to my bedroom. "Here strip out of that old dress while I find you something more appropriate to wear." And disappeared into my walk-in closet. As I slipped out of the dress that I was wearing I could hear Hannah in my closet looking through my wardrobe saying, "No, no, this won't do, no way, are you kidding me." Finally, I heard her say, "Yes here we go." Hannah immerged from my closet holding a dress that I had not worn in years. A short little red dress.

"No, no I can't wear that. I haven't worn that in years." I said seeing the dress Hannah was holding up.

"Nonsense, you've got the body for this dress again. It's time you need to start showing it off again. Now put this on while I find a pair of shoes to match," and disappeared again into my closet. Reappearing a few minutes later with a pair of white heeled pumps. "I couldn't find any red ones so these will have to do," handing me the shoes.

Leaving the house, we quickly soon found ourselves at a downtown restaurant and bar with a really busy Friday night in full swing. Hannah spotted two friends sitting at the bar and introduced them as Melissa and Sharon. Just as Hannah's and my own first round of drinks arrived a fifth woman joined our group. She introduced herself saying, "Hi, I'm Megan."

"Lauren," I replied.

The five of us ladies soon found ourselves in a large half circular booth. I was in the middle next to Hannah on one side with Sharon and Melissa on the other side. Megan was next to Hannah. Glasses of wine began to flow as freely as did the conversation as the five of us talked about nearly everything in our lives.

I soon learned that Sharon and Melissa were both married and a little older than me. Both had children that were now grown and out of the house. Megan was about my same age. She had never married and was very a successful corporate attorney with a large law firm downtown.

Not ever having been a real big drinker I quickly began to feel very lightheaded. Hannah started asking me a lot of questions, but her voice sounded like she was a long, long way away. She was asking me questions about Mark and my children. I vaguely remember replying, "Mark is out of town on another one of his business trips, Brian is still away at college, and Rebecca is sleeping over at a friend's house."

At some point during the night I remember leaving the bar. Somehow, we ended up making our way over to Melissa's house. Something about her husband was also out of down on business.

Once there the wine quickly started to flow again. By this time, I was really getting dazed as I said I have never been much of a drinker. It was Melissa who suggested, "We should move this party into my hot tub."

As lighted headed as I was feeling, I was still feeling some inhibition mentioning, "But I don't have a swimsuit with me."

I think it was Hannah who then spoke up, "There's no need for a suit. We're all just girls here."

Looking around the room I saw the other four women had already begun shedding their clothing. Dresses, blouses, and skirts were soon piled on the floor, followed quickly by shoes, bras and panties. My own clothes soon joined the growing pile of clothing on the floor. All of the alcohol definitely helping me shed any remaining inhibitions.

It was Megan's body that caught my attention. It was as near perfect a female form as I had ever seen. Her body was muscular but not overtly so. Two perfectly formed breasts rested high on her chest without a hint of sag. Long straight blonde hair hung down to her middle back. I had never been attracted to a woman before, but immediately I felt my body become aroused at the sight of her. Which is so strange since I am not a lesbian nor even bi and had never felt any attraction towards another woman before. Until seeing her, that is. Sure, I have noticed an attractive woman before, but that is as far as it has ever gone. I quickly brushed off my arousal as a result of all the wine I had been drinking so far that night.

The warm water of the hot tub began relaxing my already inebriated body even deeper. Wine kept filling into my glass as fast as I could drink it down. I noticed that Sharon and Melissa were sitting very close to each other and I thought that I noticed their hands touching each other's bodies under the water. My suspicions were confirmed when I saw the two of them kiss each other on the lips.

I do not know how many hours later it was, but I remember having to be helped out of the water by two of the other ladies. I think that one of them was Megan and my hand gently brushed across her naked breast. Those feeling of arousal I had when I first laid eyes on her quickly returned.

Somehow, I was helped too at least partially put my clothes back on. Again, I was practically carried outside and placed into a car. It was Megan who got into the other side door behind the driver's wheel.

Throughout the drive home I was passing in and out of consciousness. Arriving back at my house Megan helped me to the door and into my home with one arm around my body. Making our way up the stairs and into my bedroom Megan had her hand under my breast cupping it the entire way. Her touch felt electric to my skin. Inside my bedroom she turned me and pulled me tight into her body. I could feel my own breasts pressing hard against hers. She pressed her lips onto my own. Her kiss was strong. I did not try to pull away. Our tongues explored each other's mouths. Up until this moment I have never been with another woman before. I do not know if it was from my own arousal, all the wine that I had been drinking, or from a lack of any form of human intimacy in so many years, probably a combination of all three, but I desperately was craving the feel of her body against mine.

My legs began to feel weak as her power began to envelop me. I became perfectly willing as I returned her kisses with ones of my own. A feeling of arousal stronger than I had ever felt before swept over my body. I could feel my own nipples stiffen against hers. We continued kissing for several minutes. She continued holding me tightly against her body overwise I think I would have fallen to the floor. She lowered the back zipper on my dress allowing it to drop to the floor. I was now standing there naked except for my shoes having never put my bra or panties back on.

Her grip loosened as she first placed one hand then the other on my shoulders. Slowly my legs began to collapse from underneath me. She needed to use only the slightest amount of force to bring me to my knees. If she had let go of me, I probably would have done it on my own. Having her pushing me down only brought a fresh wave of excitement rushing through my body.

I had never tasted another woman before, but suddenly I felt the strongest desire to do so. Without hesitation, I reached up and began lifting the short skirt of her dress. Her pussy came into view as she was without panties. It was the most beautiful sight I think I have ever seen having never seen another woman so up close before. Full outer lips concealed her slit. A small clit was peaking itself out from under its hood. Topped with a small patch of the softest blonde hair I have ever seen. Megan put her right hand on the back of my head, but she was not forcing me onto her sex. She was letting me go at my own pace, but subtly at the same time letting me know that she was in charge. She guided my mouth and tongue up and down her slit. I loved my first taste of her.

I knelt on the floor in my bedroom and lovingly licked her pussy doing my best to bring her pleasure. She gently held my head and for the most part just let me work my inexperienced tongue as I saw fit. A couple of times she pulled my head tighter against her, I think because she felt like she was about to cum, but then she would release me to keep working at her sex.

My own pussy was becoming a dripping mess and I desperately needed to feel some relief of my own. She held my head tightly one final time and erupted in my mouth as she came. Her cum felt like the most wonderful gift she was given me, and I quickly swallowed every drop and began to lick her clean. I also reached down and slid my fingers between my legs and began rubbing myself.

I fully expected her now to take care of me with her tongue. But instead, she pulled down her skirt. And without saying a word, she left me kneeling on the floor of my own bedroom as she showed herself the way out of my house. I was left kneeling on the floor. My own arousal burning between my legs. Somehow, I was able to crawl into my own bed. My fingers immediately began rubbing my sex, but no matter how hard I tried I could not bring myself over the edge. At one point I must have finally passed out for the night.

I awoke the next morning in my own bed feeling very dehydrated and as if I had had the strangest dream. Thinking to myself I thought this must be what a hangover feels like. After a few minutes laying there I made my way into the master bathroom then downstairs for some coffee and some much-needed breakfast.