Bitch Owned Ch. 02

Story Info
The Take Over.
2.3k words
4.12
21.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubWes
SubWes
140 Followers

Bitch Owned - The Take Over

Polk spent Friday night trying to sleep. Face down with her vibrator next to her. After hours of a bags of frozen peas and ice on her ass. The sharp pain became throbbing, pulsing to her heartbeat. Despite it she was horny. Eating Cassandra, swallowing her squirt, and the caning, kept repeating in her head. Her pussy wet. She would try to relax and calm down. Then give up and vibrate to numerous climaxes.

Saturday morning she slept in. First time ever. Her cell buzzed. Text from Cassandra. "Meet me here @6:45 tonight. Bring your credit card. Wear a work suit. Remember no underwear." She called work to say she was sick and would return Monday. Now she was nervous. Tonight would be her first date ever. Worried because without panties her pants would get wet from her pussy.

Polk arrived at 6:15 to an up-scale restaurant. Seats in the entryway but she stayed outside to stand. Cassandra arrived barely acknowledging Polk. She followed in. Hostess greeted her like a good friend.

"Candi this is my assistant. She will handle the check. Do you have a place for her to sit while we eat? Not the bar she's an alcoholic." Polk felt slighted.

"She will have to wait here in the entryway. Too busy for anything else."

"Polk sit here. I'll let you go on my way out."

Polk's mind and heart were both in turmoil. It was not a date. Why was she here? She watched intently as other singles came in to be seated. Trying to discern who was Cassandra's dinner companion. One man and several women seemed possibles. But no way to be sure. Maybe they would leave together.

About nine Candi brought her the check. Polk was startled. $750. They bought a $500 bottle of wine! Check had a 20% gratuity added too. At the bottom was scrawled "Polk pay 1K." She took care of it. Shocked by the cost.

Thirty minutes later Cassandra came out glowing. Traded cheek kisses with Candi.

"Thank you Candi. See you next time. Come on Polk." She waved down a taxi. Gave the cabbie Polk's address.

"Polk why aren't your pants stained?"

"Tampon."

"Smart girl. Did you enjoy our dinner?" Cassandra grinned in her face.

"Uh no Ms Cassandra."

"I had a wonderful time. No one cares about you. You should care about me. So. Did you enjoy our dinner?"

"Yes I did Ms Cassandra."

At Polk's building Cassandra led the way. Polk by now knew Cassandra had researched her. Her first reaction was to believe that meant Cassandra was intent on being her girlfriend. Naively ignoring nefarious possibilities.

They entered the very small cheap studio apartment. It is spare with zero ambiance. Cassandra took a few seconds to look around. When she turned back Polk was naked.

"Bend over show me your welts." She ran her hand over the red and purple wounds. Polk tried not to move. Even the light touch hurt.

"You need to be thankful and grateful when I take the time to correct your behavior."

"Thank you Ms Cassandra."

"Lay down on your back. Arms at your sides." Cassandra made a show of stripping. Dropping her long skirt to reveal no panties. Unbuttoning and removing her blouse to show a bra with thick smooth cups.

Cassandra stood over Polk's face with feet outside her shoulders. Polk looked up into the large luscious shaven pussy. Its lips glistening.

"This is the center of your universe bitch. Make her happy. If you do you'll get to be in my life. Support me."

Cassandra squatted hovering her pussy a few inches above Polk's face. Instinctively Polk's head rose up.

"Stop. Greedy stupid little dyke. Do exactly as you are told. Outside of your law cave you are a moron." Polk felt angry, inadequate, and fearful. How could she meet Cassandra's expectations?

Cassandra slowly removed her bra. First unsnapping, holding the cups on. Then letting them down to reveal her magnificent breasts. They are DD ski slopes with puffy areolas. Her nipples protrude and point slightly upwards. Polk was fixated on them.

"Do not move." Cassandra lowered the last few inches. Started to slowly rub her pussy up and down the face. She started to speed up letting more of her weight press down. Her wetness covering Polk. Ten minutes later she stopped and settled all her weight right on the little mouth. Polk stared up through the curvy thighs and breasts. Hoping for some sign of acceptance.

"Eat her. Make her cum a hundred times." Polk did. Working her mouth, tongue, and lips on her new obsession. Breathing through her nose that was pressed right on the clit. She got juice with the air. It was a struggle.

"Johanka is so beautiful and sexy. God they grow such pretty, smart, sexy women in eastern Europe. Best first date ever. Her body is perfect. Taller and slimmer than me. Can't wait to get my hands on her. Kissing, massaging, licking, fingering..." She let out several long orgasm groans. Polk's face flooded with the juices. Drips of sweat spilled down too.

Cassandra shifted back. Clit to Polk's tongue.

"Lick her fast don't stop." She let out a long series of grunts. Building louder. Seized Polk's hair and pressed into her mouth as hard as she could. Polk flicked the clit swallowing squirts. Couldn't breath. Cassandra finally let up. Polk gasped for air.

Cassandra shifted sitting her ass squarely on the little face. She took minutes to come down. Sweat still running down her body. Minutes later she stood and dressed. Reached into her clutch and pulled out something.

"Stand up. Face the door. Hands out palms up. You improved. But not close to what I deserve. My patience is limited. If you cannot serve adequately crawl back to your cave. Understood?"

"Yes. Thank you Ms Cassandra."

"What do you want?"

"To be with you Ms Cassandra."

"No you dull-witted simpleton. Right now. To help assist your growth."

"Please punish me Ms Cassandra."

"No. Say correct me."

"Please correct me Ms Cassandra."

Snap! Polk flinched. Cassandra had flicked open the metal security baton. Polk blinked. Scared she could not handle this. Cassandra moved to her side slowly preparing to hit the upturned palms. Holding it lightly on the right palm. Looking into the fearful brown eyes. She calmly raised it then slammed it down. The hand spasmed into a fist.

Polk bent over clutching her fist to her stomach. Tears streaming.

"Back to position. No time for your weak little girl show." She straightened. Put them back out. Now very scared. Left hand slammed. Same reaction. Polk could not believe the pain.

"I'll go light this time. Imagine getting ten of those."

"Yes. Thank you Ms Cassandra" she squeaked. Cassandra picked up the vibrator on the bed.

"Is this the only one?" Polk nodded yes.

"No masturbation or orgasm without instructions. Pull out the tampon. Put it in your mouth leave the string hanging out." She complied.

"Suck on that for thirty minutes. Get to know what an old slimy pussy tastes like. More incentive to prove of value to me. Ten AM tomorrow. Bring your checkbook. Stand at the curb ready for me." Cassandra strode out.

Polk complied. Sucking on her own juices. Palms of her hands swollen and painfully aching. Sleep was even more spotty. Slept on her side with a pillow clasped between her legs. Her brain focused on the smell of Cassandra's juices and sweat. Her heart wanted to be with Cassandra. But she could not conceive how that could be. She humped the pillow through the night. It was soaked when she awoke.

Ten thirty a Lincoln Town car pulled up. Took Polk a few seconds to realize it was Cassandra.

"Get your shit together dummy. I do not like to be kept waiting."

It was a slow ride to the upper west side. They were in private behind a partition. Cassandra took Polk's left hand in hers.

"Look at me. Anytime, anyplace, always be ready to submit to anything."

"Yes Ms Cassandra."

Cassandra started to press her right thumbnail into the bruised palm.

"You did much better. But it is not close to enough. Learn faster." She wrapped her left hand around the thumb to increase the pressure. Polk winced with the hard pain.

"What do you say?"

"Yes. Thank you Ms Cassandra."

"Why? For what?"

"For teaching me."

"And?" Polk was confused. The pain was so intense she wasn't clear headed.

"I am giving you a gift stupid."

"Thank you for holding my hand Ms Cassandra."

"And?" Polk was lost. Cassandra pressed as hard as she could.

"Come on bitch. This is not much. Think of how it would feel if I did this to your ugly nipples. Or clit." Grinning now.

"Thank you Ms Cassandra for the pain."

"Good girl. Pain is a gift from me. You love and cherish it." Polk nodded.

They were dropped off at a three story townhouse on the upper 80s. Just off Riverside Drive. Greeted at the door by a fashionable sixtyish lady.

"Hello Ms Mack I'm Sherrie Goldstein. Come on in."

"My friend is on her way. Should only be a few minutes."

They were led into a large modern kitchen that looked out on the street.

"My assistant Polk is here to handle any paperwork and payments if needed."

Sherrie just nodded at Polk. Politely covering up a reaction of disapproval. The assistant was a low class looking servant. Dressed like a man. Zero class.

Cassandra glanced at her phone.

"Johanka is here." Sherrie stepped out to bring her in. Polk was stunned by her beauty as she came in. She towered over them all. Wearing three inch heels put her a head above Cassandra. They greeted each other with an open mouthed kiss.

Polk was jealous. Johanka looked like a super model. Early twenties. Jet black hair which hung straight down to the small of her back. Classic super model European face. Dark brown piercing eyes. Dress was more of an evening one. Backless. Accentuated her small high breasts and narrow waist which gave her sexy curves. Polk despaired. No way she could compete.

The tour took an hour. Polk followed meekly. Second floor was three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Attic was a full unfinished loft. Ground floor included a large pantry off the kitchen. Smallish dining room and a large living room with a half bath. Fully finished basement built out to be a game and theater room. It has a full bath and a laundry room.

"Sherrie please give us a few minutes to discuss in private."

"Of course. Join me in the kitchen when you are finished. No rush." She knew this was a sale. Both women wanted it.

Polk stood quiet while Cassandra and Johanka kissed and hugged each other. Both were excited. Cassandra snapped her fingers and pointed to a far corner. Polk went there.

"Face the corner stupid." Johanka sneered. The two spoke quietly while embracing. Punctuated by kisses. This went on for fifteen minutes.

Fingers snapped again. Polk turned and came over. Cassandra pointed down. Polk knelt looking up at them.

"Decision time bitch. Leave or submit?" Polk's lawyer persona clicked on.

"I need details and some time to decide." She was looking up at Cassandra. Didn't see Johanka's arm swinging. Polk was knocked over by the vicious slap. Her ears ringing.

"Leave you ugly cunt" Johanka looked at her like a bug to squash. Polk was scared.

"Dummy you are a slow learner. Simple. I own you. My girlfriend Johanka therefore owns you. I make all decisions. Your life is serving ours. Last chance. Leave or submit to my ownership."

"Submit" mumbled the stunned kneeling woman.

"Loud, clear, and legal."

"I Marcella Alice Polk submit myself to ownership by Cassandra Mack. I live only to serve her and her designees. All I have or will have is yours."

"Good little bitch. Johanka?"

"Welcome to hell you stupid ugly bitch." Cassandra giggled. She enjoyed seeing fear in Polk's eyes. Johanka's hard nasty edge turned her on. They knew each other for months before their date last night. Beyond beauty she admired Johanka's strength and ability to dominate. They started to bond over their mutual desire to rule over people. Over dinner they agreed to live together.

"Bitch how many days for you to pay nine million in cash?"

"It can be done by end of day Thursday."

"Good. You will need to give Sherrie a 100K check now for the application fee."

"Yes Ms Cassandra."

"Stand. Pull out the tampon. Put it in your mouth." Polk complied. Then followed them upstairs. She struggled desperate to conceal her disgusting humiliation from the Realtor.

"Sherrie we'll take it." Sherrie smiled. Right as always.

"As I mentioned on the phone we already have interest above the 7.9 million asking price."

"Will nine million cash work? Payable by end of day this Friday."

"Sold." Sherrie smiled and then shook both women's hands. All cash within the week was perfect. Clean and very fast.

"You are going to be so happy here. Thrilled for you both."

"Polk give her a check for 100K. Sherrie will send you her contact. She'll have all the paperwork done for you tomorrow. Can we close Friday afternoon?"

"Yes. You are impressive young women. Friday we will be handing over the keys to your new home. The two of you are the most beautiful couple I've ever seen." Polk handed her the check. Quick goodbyes were made, Polk excluded.

The limo ride back was bitter for Polk. Sucking on her juicy tampon while her Empress made out with her new lover.

Back at Cassandra's apartment the humiliation grew. Naked in front of Johanka she received a barrage of cutting remarks about her looks and body. Johanka clearly despised her.

Polk knelt naked in the bathroom while the two women made love. Listening excited and discouraged her. Finally dismissed after an hour she walked home. Still with the tampon in her mouth. She had not been told to remove it.

SubWes
SubWes
140 Followers