Bitch Owned Ch. 03

Story Info
The Odd Throuple.
1.8k words
4.23
16.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubWes
SubWes
138 Followers

Bitch Owned - The Odd Throuple

Polk barely slept. Went to work at five AM. Physically and emotionally drained. Immediately she worked on the paperwork sent by the realtor. Followed by twelve hours of hard uninterrupted work. Trying to bury her newfound emotions.

Text from Cassandra. "Go home now."

Entering Polk was shocked to be confronted by Johanka. How did she get in? Polk froze. Johanka stepped up to tower over her. Polk barely came up to her breasts.

"Mistake. Strip!" Polk knelt naked. Shivering.

"Look at me." She did. Watched as Johanka drew back her left hand. The blow was immediately followed by the right. Polk managed to stay kneeling. Stunned. Her eyes couldn't focus. Johanka yanked her head back by the hair. Leaned down nose to nose.

"You are my pain doll. Want to be in our life? I will destroy your body and brain. Suffering turns me on. Stand up. Spread your legs. Hands behind your back." Johanka stepped back. Polk looked into her cold eyes and smirking mouth.

"A good pain doll asks for it." She wiggled her booted right foot. Face transformed into a big grin eyes sparkling.

"Please Ms Johanka"

"God! Say 'God please kick my putrid cunt'." Polk was shaking with fear. She could not quit the sick path.

"God please kick my putrid cunt." Johanka stared, letting Polk's fear build. Then drove the toe of her boot squarely up into Polk's pussy. She collapsed into a ball on the hardwood floor.

"Old. Ugly. Aberrant. Stupid. Bitch." She spat on Polk and left.

Polk only made it through the week by focusing on Friday. She could show Cassandra her value at the closing. It was difficult to concentrate with the pain. Ass was recovering. Her hands and swollen pussy ached badly. Her heart ached over Cassandra. And could not stop thinking about Johanka's menacing promise.

Several texts from Cassandra instructing Polk what to pay for. A local moving company. Some oddly named company with a Greenwich Village address. Finally two bank transfers of one million dollars to her owners. Polk wondered how long before they totally drained her. She had about thirty million in banks and investments. It was now under twenty.

Closing started at one PM. Polk launched into her barrage of demands, criticisms and corrections. Lawyer on the other side didn't blink. He'd been doing NYC real estate for over thirty years. This was just typical closing bullshit abuse.

Cassandra let it go on about ten minutes.

"Ms Polk a moment in private. Please excuse us for five minutes." Cassandra led her out to another room.

"Bitch. Get this done quickly and nicely. Jo will correct you later."

Polk complied. Cassandra received the house keys.

They met Johanka at the house. Movers and deliveries started showing up. While Cassandra managed those Johanka took the naked woman up to the loft. Polk was scared shitless.

Polk assisted as Johanka put up some hooks and a pulley into the center crossbeam. And some eye bolts into the floor. It was quite hot. The attic fan was not running. She was already sweating but resisted asking Johanka to turn it on.

Johanka threaded a long piece of heavy clothesline through the pulley. Fear built as Polk started to imagine what these things were for. Johanka positioned her below the pulley. Cuffed her hands together with two thick leather wrist cuffs. Tied the clothesline to the connector chain. Drew her hands up taught as she stood flat footed below it.

Polk felt a moment of relief. She could stand straight up hands over her head like this reasonably relaxed.

"Be quiet while the workers are downstairs." Johanka put a gag on her. Johanka fastened ankle cuffs. Spread each leg over to an eye bolt and attached them. Now Polk's legs were spread a couple of feet. Most of her weight was on her arms and shoulders. Even pushing up with her toes didn't relieve it.

Johanka left her like this. Polk heard the door below to the stairs close and lock. She panicked a little. How long? Already thirsty and sweat was rolling off her.

Hours later Cassandra came up for a minute and poured a liter of water into her. She and Johanka finally came up around midnight. They were very happy. But looked dirty and tired.

The two women slow danced. Hugging, kissing, stroking, and fondling. Whispering to each other. Polk was fixated. She dreamed of being in Cassandra's arms dancing, kissing, and making love.

Johanka stripped Cassandra as they danced. Shucked her own cloths. They made love swaying together. Fingering each other. Hips moving with hands. Orgasms flowed. Johanka moved behind her now thrusting her hips into Cassandra's ass while pulling her fingers up into the squirting vagina. The squirt flowed onto the floor. Cassandra looked right into Polk's eyes as she had numerous cums.

Polk was so horny watching. All else was forgotten. She could taste Cassandra. Desperately wanted to be between her legs.

Johanka left for a moment. Cassandra stepped up to Polk.

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes."

"You can stay like that and taste me." She reached down and used two fingers to scoop out juices. Pressed into Polk's sucking mouth. She reached her other hand to cup Polk's pussy. Polk flinched.

"Swollen? Jo told me she really nailed it with her boot. Did you like that?" Polk assumed what answer was desired.

"Yes Empress I liked God kicking this cunt." Cassandra smiled.

"Good bitch. I like Empress use it."

Johanka returned with a large bedspread. Unrolled it to reveal several cushions. And Cassandra's thick cane, a riding crop, and the police baton. The two lay in front of Polk. Johanka made a show of slowly massaging Cassandra body. Focusing on her breasts, thighs, stomach, and hips. Teasing Polk with what she cannot have. Cassandra spoke.

"We are a committed throuple. Polk we own you. You are our pet bitch. This provides us balance. Jo needs to fulfill her sadistic side. You are her extreme masochist submissive. I get the power rush of owning, and teasing and tormenting you. Tantra. Orgasm control. Vibrate your clit for an hour but no orgasm. Or make you cum for an hour straight. No stopping. And showing off of course. Polk you are coming out of the closet. Show the world what you are. A lesbian submissive masochist. All will know." Cassandra looked at her awaiting an answer.

"Yes Empress Cassandra."

"Jo anything?"

"Bitch. Ugly cunt is your pain doll name."

"Yes God."

"Ugly cunt." Polk flinched. Her shoulders and arms were already in searing pain. Johanka stepped around and loosened up the clothesline.

"Time to beat you." Panic set in. Johanka picked up the riding crop. Circled behind her. She whipped the buttocks. Polk was relieved this was not so bad. Her whole back was cropped. Cassandra laid down watching and fingering herself.

"Bitch are you horny? Wanna cum?"

"Yes Empress Cassandra."

"Wait a minute we have a gift for you." She bounded down the stairs. Johanka circled around to crop the tits and stomach.

"Here we go Bitch." Johanka stopped the cropping.

They put an odd-looking pair of leather panties on her. Wide front covering her crotch. A small dildo vibrator sewed into it. Narrow three-inch insert. Curved top piece covering the Mons Venus. A leather string bikini with a sewn in vibrator.

"Do not orgasm unless we tell you to." Cassandra held up a little controller. She flipped it on low. Polk relaxed into the pleasant buzz.

Back on their bedspread they made love again. Polk enjoyed it more this time. Her arms weren't so painful now. And her clit was feeling good with the buzz. It put her on the edge. But she could manage it, not cumming.

Johanka turned the control up to high. Got on top of Cassandra for a grinding sixty-nine. They orally attacked each other. Competing to make the other cum first. Polk was bursting. Minutes went by as she struggled to not let go. Her body tensed. Shoulders burning again. Finally it stopped. She felt her juice running down her legs.

Johanka released her. She had trouble standing her legs were like rubber.

"Bitch this was a fun start. You just got a taste. Pain is pain. My fun is controlling and tormenting you. Wait till I make you take it on high for an hour. Or when I make you orgasm for hours at a time. Ok time for bed. crawl along."

Polk followed down the stairs working to not fall. Crawling downstairs is not easy.

The master bedroom had been transformed. A huge antique four poster bed. Matching bureau and desk. Polk surprised by a large dog bed at the foot of the bed.

"That's your bed bitch. Keeps you close and out of trouble. You'll get to hear our lovemaking. And be right at hand if we need something."

Sunday late evening Polk found herself bound in a kneeling squat. Wearing the leather vibrator panties. Ankle cuffs chained to the eye bolts. Her arms bound folded behind her back. They sat in folding canvas chairs. A box table between for their drinks.

"You look tired little Bitch. Let's have fun to cap off our successful week. Serious training starts now. Are you horny?"

"Yes Empress."

"Did you have an orgasm this week?"

"No Empress."

"Good. You will learn to take clit vibrators without cumming. Edged till you lose your mind. And be rewarded with orgasms till you collapse. Orgasms for so long you will beg to be tortured instead. Let's warm you up." She flipped the vibrator on to high. Polk had to fight off orgasm immediately. She was so horny now this.

The ladies calmly watched and discussed their new pet. Not acknowledging her predicament.

"Jo how much damage are you thinking? I want her to last a long time."

"Will limit the permanent damage, for now. Maximum pain can be done without breaking bones or permanent disabilities." This registered on Polk. Her fear was being justified.

"Just make sure we discuss it before breaking anything major."

In those few minutes Polk was on the edge of failing and cumming. Cassandra stood and walked around her. Rubbing her shoulders. Tweaking her nipples. Rubbing her face with vaginal juice. Jamming her fingers in between the vibrator and clit. Face to face teasing Polk like she might get a kiss.

Polk let loose with a long orgasm.

"We do not tolerate disobedience Bitch."

"Empress I could.."

"Be quiet you were not asked. Answer is you fucked up. How hard it is does not matter to us. You completely failed. Jo."

Johanka rose and snapped open the police baton.

"First time will be easy. Next time we'll go to the heaviest. Today just soles of your feet. They will remind you all week."

She slammed the baton down onto the bottom of the left foot. Four more times. Brutal blows immediately caused red welts and dark purple bruises. Same for the right foot. Johanka ran baton's side over the body. Teasing the places it might be used. Polk sobbed.

"Bitch you need to learn faster. Pain is your friend and desire. We're having a housewarming party next Friday." They smiled at her and left for bed.

SubWes
SubWes
138 Followers