Bitch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did Billy like the surprise?"

"He liked it," she said tersely.

"Sir," I said. "How did that work?"

"I dressed sexy, and told him it was for him. Sir."

"Cool," I said. "I'll be interested in Bob's reaction, too."

She slumped a little.

"Well, have a nice day," I said brightly and headed back to my desk.

A few hours later, when she'd got back from her lunchtime run, I texted Sandy.

]Go to the bathroom[

I watched her read the message, run her fingers through her hair and get up.

A minute later I got a message from her.

[Here]

]Pic[

She sent me a selfie, standing in the stall.

]Skirt[

I got a selfie of her without the skirt. She was wearing pantyhose and dull bikini panties. Jeez, was she never going to learn?

]Pantyhose[

I got a selfie of her in her bikini panties.

]Panties[

Her, bottomless. You could tell she was hairless, but from the angle you couldn't see much else. I was still pissed off at her.

]Blouse[

Her, in just her bra. It wasn't a sexy bra.

]Bra[

Naked. I sat and thought for a moment.

]Just blouse, skirt, back to work[

[Can't I wear my bra?]

]No, and it's sir[

I went back to work, noting Sandy's tits moving under her blouse. She had a bundle in her hand, and I watched her open a drawer in her desk and drop it in.

I went back to work, and as much as I wanted Bob to call her for a "meeting," he didn't. Oh well.

---

Friday

I pretty much ignored Sandy all day Friday. I spent a lot of time hoping Bob was going to call her, but he didn't. I wasn't sure that he'd have her strip anyway, so I'd most likely have had to wait for Sunday's sex session anyway.

Right on time, she went for her lunchtime run. I'd started to think she was looking a little firmer, and maybe a little trimmer, but that was probably just wishful thinking on my part.

At the end of the day, I watched pretty much everybody else leave, and Sandy was still in her office. I went and tapped on the frame of the open door.

She looked up at me.

"I'm busy tomorrow, I told her.

She didn't look as disappointed as I'd hoped.

"I've got an idea though," I said. "I want you to buy the smallest g-string you can find. I'd suggest you start at that Frederick's of Hollywood store."

"Yes, sir," she said.

"And then I want you to go and get a spray tan wearing it."

"I don't understand," she said. "Why?"

"Because you're so pale," I said. "You need to look a little more healthy."

"But why the g-string?"

"Because I want it to look more real," I said, "like you really tanned."

"But why not a normal bikini?" she asked.

"So you'll look like the sort of woman who tans topless."

She sighed.

"And don't forget to send me pictures."

---

Saturday

I spent the day playing poker with a couple of my buddies. I wasn't doing well, so it cheered me up when my phone beeped.

I folded my shitty hand and excused myself to check my phone.

There was a picture of Sandy, in just a g-string. She was holding the camera in one hand, and covering her tits with the other one. I didn't want to take the time to berate her while I was playing, so I let it go for now.

The guys started giving me a ration of shit about checking my phone during a game, and I put my phone back down and waited for the next hand.

A little while later, after I'd lost a little more, my phone beeped with another message.

"Do you need to get that?"

"Nah, I'll wait until we're done."

I was pretty sure I would have asked for more pictures, but I didn't want any more aggravation from the guys right now.

At the end of the day, when everybody had headed out, I looked at the picture Sandy had sent.

It was another selfie of her in her g-string, again covering her tits. Her skin looked a little more brown, so I guessed she'd been to the spray tan place.

I figured I'd get better pictures tomorrow.

12