Bitch Pt. 13

Story Info
The tenth week.
3.6k words
4.5
4.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
321 Followers

Sunday

I was making myself a sandwich when I got a message from Sandy.

[I went to Bob's after church, wearing a dress with pantyhose and plain white underwear. He was wearing a robe as usual, but sent me away as he was busy]

I half expected her to show up to kill time before heading home, but she didn't.

---

Monday

I got to work on time, and Sandy was already there. She was wearing a suit... a jacket and a smart skirt. I wandered into her office.

"What are you dressed up as?" I asked her.

"There's a potential client coming in," she said.

"Huh," I said. "Pull your skirt up."

"I'm wearing pantyhose," she said.

"So you'll be taking your pantyhose off," I told her.

"But the client..." she started.

"Will get to see your bare legs."

I watched her pull her pantyhose down.

"Trash," I said.

She threw them in the trash.

"Now show me your panties," I said.

"I can't," she said, "this skirt is too tight to pull up."

I just stood and looked at her.

She got up and turned her back to me, then unzipped her skirt, pulling it down a little. I could see she was wearing a thong.

"Good girl," I said, heading back to my desk.

A little later, she collected her stuff and headed out.

I was actually at home when I got a text message from Sandy.

[Bob called me to his office before the client arrived, and said I looked sexy in my suit. He had me take my jacket off, then my camisole, then my bra, then I sucked his dick for a while. He stopped me and had me take off my skirt and panties, but keep my high heels on. He then had me suck him off. He said it was going to turn him on thinking about his sperm swimming around in my stomach during the meetings. He let me dress, but without my panties or bra. We had the meetings, and after the client left, he brought me back to his office where he took off my skirt and jacket, leaving me in my camisole, and fucked me in the ass. I didn't cum, and when he let me dress and leave, I dropped the used condom off in the trash can in the ladies' room]

---

Tuesday

Sandy was in early again, and again in a suit. Being the second in our team to arrive, I wandered into her office.

"Show me," I said.

She stood up and unzipped her skirt. She pulled it down enough that I could see she was wearing a thong and thigh highs.

"Good girl," I said, "now how about you save time and take off your panties?"

She pulled her panties down towards the hem of her skirt, then reached up under her skirt to pull them off.

"Can I do my skirt up now?"

"Sure," I said. "But take off your jacket."

She pulled up and zipped up her skirt, then took her jacket off. She was wearing a cream camisole underneath it.

"Take that off," I said.

She pulled the top off over her head.

"And that."

She reached behind her and unhooked her bra, looking around nervously.

"OK, put your jacket back on."

She put her jacket on and did up the buttons.

"There you go," I said.

"I can't go into the client meeting like this!"

"Why not?"

"I'm topless under my jacket!"

"You were topless under the camisole yesterday," I told her.

"Yes, but..."

"It's just a little triangle of cloth here," I told her, putting my finger just above the top button. "You'll be fine."

"But..." she started.

I shushed her and headed out to my desk.

A little later she headed out to meet Bob again.

Again, I was at home when she texted me.

[Bob called me before the client again and he had me undo my jacket. It really turned him on that I was topless underneath it, and he had me unzip my skirt and pull it down. He liked my stockings and no panties. He had me suck his dick for a few minutes, then get dressed again. After the clients had left, we went back to Bob's office where he had me take off my jacket and skirt, then suck him off. I dressed and left]

---

Wednesday

I rolled in to work on time, and Sandy was there, but not in her office.

I just say down and got to work. I noticed her come back to her office, but I was in the middle of something complicated so I ignored her.

Later, I got a phone call, and picking it up it was Jason.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"I need a favor," he said, "I've found a new, old stock part I need for the 'Stang."

He has this old classic car that he's always looking for the "right" parts for.

"OK..."

"But Sharon's got the car this evening. Could you pick it up, pay the guy $100 and bring it over?"

"I could," I said, "but do you need to have it tonight?"

"I guess not, but I wanted to jump on this before somebody else does. We could get the guys over and sit in the tub."

"Let me see how it goes," I told him. "Send me the details, and we can probably be there around 7."

"Thanks, dude!"

He hung up, and sent me the ad and a couple of pictures, with an address. Well, I had been looking for something to do with Sandy this evening.

At the end of the day, I waved to Sandy and headed home.

I figured we'd go to Jason's hot tub party and drop off his part so I went and put my swim shorts on under my jeans.

I was watching at the window, and when she pulled up in the parking lot, I grabbed my bag and rushed down the stairs to greet her before she'd got too far from the car.

"We're going on a road trip!" I told her as I approached. "You're driving."

She turned around and we got into the car. I directed her to the address Jason had given me.

"I think you should lose the bra, it makes you look like a little boy," I told her.

She sighed, and struggled out of the constricting thing, pulling it through the neck of her baggy T-shirt. From the side, I could see a fair amount of her tit.

"That's better," I said and we got out. "Remember you said you'd do whatever I told you, whenever I told you, without argument."

I looked around quickly to figure out where the particular apartment we wanted was. It was up some stairs, so probably above the Mustang that was parked.

"Be good," I reminded her as I knocked on the door.

An old guy opened the door. He was pretty fat, with close cropped white hair.

"Hello?"

"Hi," I said, "Mick? Jason asked us to drop by and pick up some auto part for him."

"Ah right," he said, "I thought you'd be alone."

He eyed Sandy for a few seconds.

"I'm just going down to the car," he called back into the apartment, and grabbed some keys from a hook behind the door.

We trooped down the stairs behind him, and he went around behind the car. There were some storage cupboards up on the wall, and he unlocked one, taking out an old cardboard box.

He carefully put the box on the floor, and opened it. Inside was an old auto part - I'm really not that good with these things, and I grabbed my phone to make sure the part number on the box matched what Jason had sent me.

"That looks like the part," I told him, "$100, wasn't it?"

"Yes, that's what Jason and I agreed."

"Would you be interested in giving us a discount for a blowjob from my friend here?"

He turned and looked at her.

"I'm sure you're a lovely girl," he said, "but I can't drop the price by much. My wife'd notice, for a start."

"What could you do?" I asked him.

"Maybe $20?"

"Sold," I said.

Sandy looked kind of sick.

"Can we go somewhere a little more... private?" she asked. The area the car was parked in was well lit.

"Not into my apartment," he said, "my wife's there. Around by the dumpsters?"

I nodded. "I'm sure that'll be fine."

There were alleyways between the apartment blocks, and he led us over to one. There were bins lined up, and while you could see the windows of the overlooking apartments, I didn't think they'd be able to see down to us that well as the area wasn't lit.

Sandy looked around, and Mick started to undo his pants.

She knelt down in front of him, and reached up to help him with his zipper. She fumbled inside the front of his pants and brought out his dick. She leaned forward and ran her tongue along the shaft before putting the head in her mouth.

She stroked her hand up and down on his shaft while she bobbed her head forward and backwards. She had her other hand on Mick's hip as he was thrusting his groin towards her.

I took a couple of pictures with my phone while Mick had his eyes closed. No flash, so who knows if it would come out in any usable way.

I walked around behind her, reaching over her shoulders to pull the baggy T-shirt towards the middle so her tits were exposed. Mick appreciated this, looking down at her and watching her looking up at him, sucking him off.

He reached out and put his hand on her head, pulling her towards him. She let go of his shaft and reached out to steady herself on his other hip, and he pushed his groin forwards, getting his whole dick into her mouth.

His breathing was getting ragged, he was huffing and puffing and moaning, and then all of a sudden he groaned and came. She swallowed like a champ, getting it all.

After a minute of him just standing there as she sucked his softening dick, he let go of her head. She spat it out and backed away from him on her knees.

He pulled his pants up and started zipping up, and she stood up again, pulling her T-shirt back over her tits.

Mick, fully dressed again, started back towards the car port, and we followed him.

He bent down and closed the box, picking it up. He held it out to me.

"Just a second," I said, and got out my wallet. "Eighty, right?"

He nodded, and I peeled off four twenties and held them out to him. I took the box from him.

"A pleasure doing business with you," he said, grinning at Sandy. "I'm going to have to look through my spares pile to see if there's anything else Jason might want."

"Have a good evening," I said, and took Sandy's hand. "Let's go, we need to deliver this."

We walked back to the car and got in. I directed her to Jason's place.

When we got there, Sandy followed me up the driveway. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. I peered through the window, and could see a light on in the back.

"They're in the back," I told her, and started around the side.

She just followed me, and I opened the gate. We walked around to the back garden. As we got closer, I could hear the pumps on the hot tub running, and music. We rounded the corner of the garage and could see John, Steve and Jason in the tub, drinking beer and joking with each other.

Jason glanced up and noticed us. "My part!" he called, clambering out of the tub.

"Sandy!" Steve called out. John also turned to look at us.

Jason grabbed the box from me and checked inside.

"This is great," he told me, excitedly. "Thank you so much."

"Join us!" John called out.

"I didn't bring a suit," Sandy said.

"That's OK," I said, "I did, and you don't need one, do you?"

"I guess not," she grumbled.

Jason put his box down on the table, and hurried back over to the tub.

"Brrr," he said, "it's cold out."

He went up the steps and got back into the tub. I undressed, down to my swim trunks, and went and climbed in to the hot water. We all looked at Sandy.

"Aren't you going to join us?" John asked.

She pulled off her shoes, socks and T-shirt, and pulled her yoga shorts down. She went to walk up the steps.

"Uh," said Jason, "I don't think you should wear those in here."

He was pointing at her yellow thong.

"Dyes and detergents and so on," he said apologetically. Liar.

Sandy looked at me, but I looked back at her expressionlessly.

"We've all seen you naked before," John piped in.

She looked around to see if anybody else was around, then pulled her thong down and stepped out of it. She walked up the steps and stepped into the water.

Jason's tub is a decent size, but there are 4 proper seats with the jets, and 4 flat areas. We were all sitting in the jetted seats. Sandy stood in the deeper bit in the middle, trying to decide where to sit.

"Come and sit here," I told her, waving her to me.

She waded over and sat on my lap, facing away from me.

I ran my hands up her sides.

"Dance for us," I said.

I'd kind of thought she'd stand up, but she was giving me a lap dance while the guys watched.

"I'll Paypal you the money," Jason told me.

"Hey," I told him, "Sandy even negotiated a $20 discount."

"Huh? How?"

"Yeah," I said, "why don't you tell him how?"

She looked down, ashamed. "I sucked him off."

"You what?" Steve spluttered.

"I sucked him off," she said, maybe a little louder.

"Far out," John said.

"You can keep the discount," Jason said dismissively. "I was happy to pay a hundred."

"I'll give her the cash," I said.

"That works," he said.

"You're getting heavy," I told her as the current tune ended, tapping on her hip, "why don't you go and sit on John's lap?"

She seemed unhappy, but she stood and shuffled over to him.

We watched her grinding herself against him to the music while he held her hips.

"I still have your panties," he said in her ear, but loud enough that we all could hear.

She blushed a little more... it was all the way down between her tits now.

After another tune ended, John pointed her over to Jason and she got up, settling down on Jason's lap.

Jason idly played with her tits while she wiggled away on his lap and we all chatted like she wasn't even there.

At the next pause in the music, Jason lifted her tits, and she stood up and moved over to Steve.

"Facing me," he said to her, and she knelt down either side of him, so she was squatting over his lap. She awkwardly wiggled on his lap, and he dipped his head down and sucked her nipples.

I let him paw at her for another track before saying "well, we should probably head out."

Sandy looked relieved, and Jason hopped out and went and grabbed a couple of towels for us.

We dried ourselves off while Jason went back into the tub.

We got dressed, said our goodbyes and headed out.

I figured she was probably pretty turned on, but I didn't want to invite her in. I toyed with having her blow me in the car, but decided against it. She drove me home, and as I was getting out I remembered something. Holding the door open, I grabbed my wallet and pulled out a $20 bill.

"Here," I said, "you earned this."

I handed it to her, and she didn't want to take it.

"I don't want you whoring me out," she said though clenched teeth.

"Well, take this and buy yourself something sexy."

I tossed the money into the car and closed the door.

She drove away as I headed up the stairs.

---

Thursday

When I dragged myself into wakefulness, I had a message from Sandy last night.

[Sir had me suck off a guy selling a part his friend wanted for a discount, then we went and delivered the part. He told me to strip off, then I gave lap dances to him and 3 of his friends in a hot tub]

I got up and showered, then rolled into the office before the guys but Sandy was already there. I waved to her as I sat at my desk, and she ignored me.

Once I'd cleared my desk, I sent her a text.

]Upskirt[

She checked her phone, glanced up at me, then brought her hand below the desk. I got a picture. She was wearing a thong and thigh highs.

]Remove thong[

I watched her check her phone, glare at me for a second, then shuffle around. Then she sent me an upskirt picture without her thong on.

]Down blouse[

She read the message, then unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse, leaned forward and took a picture. She sent it to me. She had a lacy bra on.

]Remove bra[

She checked her phone, sighed, and struggled out of her bra. She went to button her blouse up again, but I texted her.

]Leave it[

She looked up at me, and undid the button she'd managed to get done up.

]Follow me[

I got up and headed to the Bob's office, Sandy trailing behind me. We went in, and I locked the door. He'd said he wasn't going to be in the office today, but still. She seemed really nervous.

"I realized that you only sucked off that old guy last night," I told her. "Strip."

She took off her blouse and skirt, giving them to me to hang on the back of the door. I thought she looked sexy in her thigh highs and flat shoes.

I moved past her and unzipped my pants. I pulled them down to my thighs and sat on Bob's chair.

I reached for her hip, pulling her towards me.

"Turn around," I told her.

She turned her back to me.

"Now sit down on my dick."

She bent forward, reached between her legs and grabbed my dick, guiding it to her pussy as she sat down. I noticed she was already wet as she sat straight down, driving it up into her.

She started lifting herself up and dropping back down, humping away at me. She started playing with her nipples, I noticed.

It didn't take very long before she was cumming, settling down onto my lap, groaning and grinding away.

When she was finished, I tapped her on the ass and she clambered off me, turning around and kneeling down in front of me. I spread my knees apart and she crawled between them, bending her face down to suck my dick. She reached her hand up and started fondling my balls.

I reached out and stroked the side of her face as she sucked. I looked down into her eyes and watched her bobbing her head up and down.

"Bobby didn't fuck you last night?" I asked her. She didn't answer.

She reached out with her other hand and grasped my dick, lifting her head off it. She carried on looking into my eyes as she stuck her tongue out, licking all around the head.

I could feel myself getting closer as she pursed her lips and pushed her mouth back down over my dick, her tongue sliding over the underside. She did that twice more before I came in her mouth. I watched her throat working as she swallowed it all down.

When she was done, she sat back on her heels, looking at me.

I stood up, pulling my pants up again.

"He did," she said quietly.

"What?"

"Billy did fuck me last night," she said. "I told him about... my evening... and he fucked me. But he came too quick. I didn't get off."

"Well," I said, "you're welcome."

I headed over to the door.

"Are you and Bob working from home tomorrow?" I asked, making air quotes around 'working from home.'

"Yes," she said, sounding a little upset.

"You must be _so_ looking forward to it."

I unlocked the door and almost skipped back to my desk. I gave her a big happy grin when I left at the end of the day.

---

Friday

Again, Sandy and Bob were working from home, meaning we got a bunch of stuff done in the office without any interference.

In the late afternoon, I got a text from Sandy.

[I went over to Bob's as summoned, wearing jeans and a sweater. He had me take off my shoes and strip down to my underwear and suck his dick for a few minutes, then we worked for a while. He had me take off my bra and sucked my nipples for a few minutes then we worked for a while longer. Then he pulled my panties off and fucked me bent over his desk. I didn't cum. He had me suck his dick clean before I cleaned my pussy and we went back to work. He then had me suck his dick for a few minutes before I could dress and go home]

schmoe90
schmoe90
321 Followers