Bitch Pt. 16

Story Info
The thirteenth week.
4.7k words
4.34
2.9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
321 Followers

Sunday

I was sitting reading the news on my tablet when my phone beeped with a message from Sandy.

[I went to Bob's after church, dressed in my long skirt and a blouse and cardigan. I was wearing normal bra, panties and pantyhose. He brought me in and was in a hurry so he had me just suck him off]

It sounds like Bob's still scared of his wife almost catching them again. I figured she was going home to Billy now, so I texted her back.

]I want you to shoot me another video. This time from the side, set up so it's mostly you in the frame. You're to be naked, kneel down and suck off Billy while he's standing in front of you[

It was a while until I got a new mail notification on my tablet, and I decided to use my computer to watch it - I was going to have to download the video to my growing folder of Sandy pictures and videos.

The video starts with her fiddling with the phone, then she walks over to Billy. Sure enough he's standing there with the frame stopping a little above his waist. She's naked, and kneels down in front of him. She leans forward and undoes his pants, pulling them and his underwear down to his calves. She then reaches up and grabs his erect dick and starts sliding her hand up and down the shaft. She bends her head down and licks his balls, then licks up the shaft to suck the head into her mouth. She bobs her head forwards and backwards, following her hand, and her other hand comes out to fondle his balls. After about three minutes of this, he reaches for the back of her head and holds her steady. You hear him grunting as he cums, and you can see her swallowing. She lets go of him and walks on her knees over to the phone and the recording stops.

--- Monday

We had an all hands meeting first thing in the morning at work, and the boss introduced us to the two new interns in the administration office. John and Delia, Delilah, something like that. They looked so very, very young.

They both told us how excited they were to be getting out into the real world, and how much they were looking forward to working with us all. You know, like young kids who haven't had the world beat them down yet.

After the meeting we filed out, and headed to the kitchen for free donuts. The interns were introducing themselves to everyone. It was Delia after all.

John, the boy, was a scrawny nerd, probably set for a career in accountancy. The girl was cute. She was a little chubby, but this meant she had large tits and a nice fat ass. She came around and shook everybody's hand, and it seemed to me that she held my gaze, and my hand, a little longer than was strictly necessary.

I went and picked up a donut, and Delia said "I can't eat those, they go straight to my ass."

My eyes flicked down to her ass, and when I looked up again, she was staring straight at me. Oops, busted.

"I'm trying to lose weight," she said.

"Sandy runs at lunchtime - you could join her."

"Or I could stop eating so much," she said with a smile.

I stood back and watched everybody interacting. The kids seemed really interested in the company golf tournament on the noticeboard, as apparently they'd played golf at university or something.

Sandy breezed into the kitchen and joined in the welcoming of the interns.

I bowed out hoping nobody noticed and went back to my desk. Sandy seemed headed straight to Bob's office shortly after I'd left.

I got a text just as I was getting up again to go and get a drink in the kitchen.

[Bob summoned me to his office. He had me undress and bent me over his desk and fucked me in the ass. I didn't cum]

Sandy came over to my desk on her way back and stood next to me.

"My pastor asked to see me on Tuesday," she said.

"Why?" I asked her.

"I don't know," she said, "but it can't be good."

"Why are you telling me?"

"I'm hoping you can try to not get me into trouble with my congregation any more than I already am."

"Eh, that's up to you," I told her.

--- Tuesday

It was a quiet morning in the office.

Around lunchtime, I went to drop my coffee cup in the kitchen as Sandy and Delia were getting read y to head out for a run. Sandy had her short shorts and a thin sports bra under a T-shirt, but Delia was wearing a sweatsuit.

Joe and Jim were already in there, and they chatted with the ladies as I washed my cup.

Joe excused himself, leaving me alone with Sandy, Delia and Jim.

"I was just telling Jim that I can't wear a top like that," Delia said.

I figured it was because of her larger chest and needing more support, but she carried on.

"... because you can see that I've got pierced nipples."

Sandy looked at me with a little distaste on her face.

"And what did he say?" I asked her.

She glanced at Jim.

"He didn't say anything."

"Jim," I said to him, but I was looking at her, "when a woman tells you she has pierced nipples, the correct response is 'I don't believe you'."

She laughed at that, a pleasing, happy sound.

"Anyway," I told them, "I'm afraid I have work to do."

Later on I went back into the kitchen to get some coffee only to find the damn pot was empty. It always annoys me slightly when people take the last cup without setting the next pot up.

I changed the filter and filled it with coffee, and was standing waiting for it to brew when Sandy came in with her coffee cup.

"It's just brewing," I told her. "Two minutes, tops."

"Fine," she said, glancing around.

"I was just thinking you're starting to look pasty again," I told her, "I think it's time to go and get that tan topped up."

"Well," she said, looking at her phone, "they're usually quiet in the afternoon. I might be able to get a walk-in now."

"What panties are you wearing?"

"A thong," she said.

"Show me."

She looked around, then lifted the front of her skirt. She was wearing a smallish thong, but not as small as her usual tanning thong.

"I guess that'll do. Remember to send me a picture, taken by the sprayer, so I can check your tan line. Oh, and take off your wedding ring."

She sighed. "OK."

She headed out, and I went back to my desk. I'd hardly started my coffee when I got a message from Sandy.

[They can't do females]

That seemed awfully specific. I texted her back.

]Why not?[

[The girl didn't come in, and the guy can't do females]

]Go back and tell him you're fine with it[

Then I had a thought.

]Don't forget my picture. Tell him it's for your master and ask him to stick around for a minute in case I have any other requirements[

I didn't get a response. I'm not really sure what she could have said, to be honest.

About thirty minutes later I got my photo. She was standing, naked, with her arms above her head. Despite the fact that she'd been wearing a larger thong than usual, the tan line looked nice and crisp and she looked a lot healthier. Quickly I texted her back.

]One from behind, bent over, feet apart so I can see the tan line from the back[

Shortly I got the photo of her bent over showing her asshole and pussy. Oh, and the tan line I'd asked for.

]Ask him if he can kindly take some pictures of you sucking his dick[

After a minute without a reply I figured she'd either been thrown out or she was getting my pictures for me, so I went and did a little computer work until my phone started pinging with messages.

The first picture was looking down at her, on her knees looking up at the camera. I zoomed in to check that she hadn't thought to put on the thong back on or anything stupid.

The second picture had her leaning forward and reaching for his pants. Then one of her working his pants down, a determined look on her face.

The pictures from then were of her licking his dick, stroking his dick and sucking his dick. In some she had her hands on the shaft, or on his balls, but in some her hands were behind her back. She was generally looking up at the camera. There were a couple where everything was washed out because the flash had gone off. Then there was one where he was holding her head with one hand. The last few were her with her mouth open, showing his cum on her tongue. Then her with her mouth closed and a slightly pained expression, then the last was her sticking her tongue out and down by her chin to show she'd swallowed it all.

I checked the time and it was getting late. I figured she'd gone straight home from the tanning place and I packed up and headed out too.

--- Wednesday

I got to the office and ended up meeting Sandy in the kitchen. It was just the two of us.

"Hey," I said, "what did your priest want?"

"Pastor."

"Whatever."

"He wanted to talk to me about somebody seeing me in my cheerleader costume and thinking it was unchaste."

"Hah," I laughed. If they only knew. "It was Halloween, what's his problem?"

"He didn't think I was dressed appropriately. I reckon somebody saw me heading out to Bob's on Friday and talked to him about it."

"Huh."

"Then he asked to see me in the costume."

"Did you show him?"

"I had to, otherwise I'd be agreeing that it wasn't appropriate."

"Did he like it?"

"Well, he said he could see why somebody could get the wrong idea. He had me bend forward and said he could see my undergarments."

"Right, I'm sure that was the reason he wanted to see you dressed up in it."

Just then Delia came breezing in.

"Good morning," she said in her happy, sing-song voice.

"Hey," I said, "how are you fitting in?"

Sandy muttered something about getting work done and flounced off back to her office.

"Everybody's being so nice," Delia said.

"Of course," I replied. "Just because we're old farts doesn't mean we're necessarily grumpy."

"Oh, you're not that old."

"Most of us in this department are easily old enough to be your father."

"Daddy," she said, and bit her bottom lip.

I figured she was just playing with me as that seemed to be how she interacted with everyone.

"Well," I said, "I'd better get back to work."

"Before we get a paddling," she said with a big grin, and giggled.

I smiled and headed back to my desk.

A little later I got a message from Sandy.

[Bob summoned me to his office, and just had me suck him off. I didn't even have to undress[

I guessed he was busy.

I watched as she headed back to her office, looking a little flustered.

At lunchtime, Delia came and joined her for their lunchtime run. I purposely didn't get up and join the gaggle in the kitchen chatting before they left.

Later on Sandy came over to my desk.

"What should I bring tonight?"

"Smallest dress, smallest thong, those new high heeled boots," I told her. "And bring the rest of your bondage gear."

I handed her a little packet with 2 ear plugs in it.

"Bring these. You shower at the yoga center, don't you?"

She nodded.

"Dress up there. The whore makeup, too."

"But..." she started. I just gave her a hard stare and she went quiet.

"If anybody asks, tell them you've got a hot date," I told her. "When you're ready, send me a selfie and I'll send you instructions."

We didn't talk again and I was at home when I got her text. She was wearing a little spandex red dress that came to maybe mid thigh and the knee high leather boots. She actually looked pretty good in her whore makeup too.

]Go to the Motel 6, there's a reservation in your name, just pay the man. Park around the back. Leave the room's door unlocked. Once you're in the room you're to take off your ring and dress and send me a selfie. Then you're to take off your panties and send me a selfie. Then I want you to dress in your corset, stockings and boots and send me a selfie. Then put in the ear plugs and put on the mask and gag and send me a selfie. Last of all I want you to turn the lights off and kneel down at the end of the bed, do up the eye zips and put on the cuffs and wait. You might want to hide your stuff so it can't get stolen[

I called Lee, it wasn't much of a conversation. "Dude, I'll pick you up in about thirty minutes?" "OK."

I got a picture from Sandy. There was a big mirror in the bathroom, and she was shooting in it. She was against the tub, and I couldn't see much past her knees, but she still had the boots on. And her tiny thong that only just came to the top of her slit.

Not long afterwards, I got a picture of her in just the boots.

I had to wait a few minutes for the picture with the corset and stockings, and I was already in the car when that arrived.

I was driving when the next picture came in, and I pulled up in front of Lee's apartment and checked my phone. She'd got the mask and gag on and I put my phone away when Lee opened the door.

"Hey," he said as he got in. "What's this big secret then?"

"It's an experience. We'll call it a late birthday present, and I'm sure it'll have been worth the wait."

We drove to the motel. It didn't take long. Lee didn't live in a great part of town, but this area by the freeway was pretty scummy. I parked the car and was glad not to have seen Sandy's car - Lee's not the most observant, but he might have noticed it.

I nodded to the manager through the office window. We went to Sandy's room and I opened the door. Lee'd been a little leery about all this, but he brightened up when he saw Sandy on her knees. She was occasionally making odd sucking noises trying to manage the drool that had already dripped onto her tits a little.

"Jesus fucking Christ," he muttered. "Who is she?"

I opened the barred window. My plan was to make her think we'd left the door open so any number of people could be watching.

"She's yours to do with as you will. Only thing is the mask stays on, and I get to record it."

"Fuckin' A," he said. "Anything?"

"Anything," I said. "Well, without leaving a mark. I'd have to pay extra for that."

I started recording as he walked around her. He leaned down and grabbed her nipples, tugging them out pretty hard. She jumped - with the eye holes closed and the earplugs in, she probably had no idea what was going on.

Her knees were together and he tapped on one with his foot to get her to spread her knees apart.

He bent down in front of her and looked at her closely. For a second I thought maybe he knew who she was, but he stuck two fingers into her mouth, having her suck on them. He pulled her up using his fingers in her mouth so she stopped sitting on her heels and was kneeling up.

He took them out and wiped them on her tit. Then he went to work undoing his pants and getting them off. He also took off his top, leaving him naked.

He put his fingers in her mouth again, only this time he grabbed her tongue and pulled it out. When he let go of it, she pulled it back into her mouth. He grabbed her tongue and pulled it out again. This time when he let go, she kept it out.

He turned around and bent over, holding his ass cheeks apart, then backed up so she could lick his asshole.

I watched, and recorded, as he rubbed his crack up and down on her tongue for a while. When he finished she moved her head and tongue slightly, seeking him out, for a few seconds before putting her tongue away.

He turned back to face her and moved closer, guiding his dick to her mouth. He pushed it in through the ring gag and started humping her face.

He was pushing his dick in to the point where I could hear her gagging so I moved in closer to frame her face better.

After several minutes of this, he pulled his dick out.

I backed up. He helped her to her feet, her hands still cuffed behind her back, and walked her around to the side of the bed. He pushed her backwards, and she sort of fell onto it.

She lay on her back, arms trapped behind her, and waited to see what was going to happen to her next.

Lee walked around the bed and got on, straddling her body. He moved up to have his legs up by her arms.

He hung his face above hers and drooled spit down into her mouth. She hadn't been expecting that, and she coughed, trying to roll to her side but he wouldn't let her. He held her down and spat on her face and into her mouth several more times.

He shuffled down a little and spat on her tits, then rubbed his dick all over them.

He clambered off her and looked at me.

"Can I spank her?"

"Sure," I told him, "just no marks. Red is fine."

He pulled on her nipples to get her to struggle upright, then had her stand and turn around. He pushed her forwards onto the bed, and she ended up with her front on the bed, bent over with her ass in the air.

Lee rubbed his hands together for a few seconds, then smacked Sandy, right on the ass and hard. She let out a huffing groan type of noise into the mattress.

He smacked her again, on the other cheek. She groaned into the mattress again.

He moved her legs apart, to an uncomfortable looking degree, and slapped her right on the pussy. She shrieked into the mattress this time, that had obviously hurt.

"Maybe not so hard," I told him.

He nodded. He bent down, lined up with her ass and spat onto her pussy, twice.

He took his dick in his hand and stood up again, behind her. He pushed his dick into her and started thrusting.

Every time he stabbed all the way in, she grunted.

After a few minutes, he started to speed up, eventually gripping her hips tight and cumming inside her.

He stayed still for a few seconds, then pulled out and backed up.

"Hang on a sec," I told him.

I moved in close to get a good view of her abused pussy with his cum starting to leak out of her.

He got her up to her feet again and brought her around to the foot of the bed by her nipples. He pulled down on them, and she knelt down again where we'd found her.

He stuck his dick in her mouth, getting her to clean him off.

Once he was happy with being cleaned, he backed away and started getting dressed.

"Are you going to have a go?" he asked me while I was recording her abused tits.

"Nah," I told him, "I have other things to do."

He was dressed now.

"C'mon," I said, "I'll drive you home."

We went out. I still didn't have a key, so I left the door unlocked. I waved at the manager again on the way to the car.

It didn't take long to drive Lee back.

"Don't tell anybody about this," I said as he got out.

"No worries," he said and headed inside.

I drove back to the motel. I nodded to the manager and went up to Sandy's room. She was still kneeling on the floor where we'd left her about fifteen minutes ago. There was a draft through the window I'd left open, and I hoped she'd been worrying the whole time she'd been left alone.

I quickly stripped off, looking at her as I stroked my dick to full hardness.

I settled my phone down, pointed at her, and started it recording.

I went and stood in front of her. I tapped her knee to get her to spread her knees apart, and she jumped before moving.

I stood between her thighs and pulled her more upright by her nipples. When she was at the right height, I pushed the head of my dick into her mouth.

Immediately she went to work with her tongue, licking around the head. I pushed further and further in, until I felt her nose against me. I could feel her throat spasming around my dick. I could hear her labored breathing through her nose. I pulled back until just the head was in her mouth.

I did this for several minutes until I could feel myself getting close to cumming, when I pulled out entirely.

I got her to her feet, turned her around and bent her over the end of the bed, hands still cuffed behind her. I moved her feet apart, then lined myself up with her ass.

I pushed my dick in, and started slowly humping her while holding her hips. I knew this wasn't going to take long, what with this hot, tight little hole.

I'd worked to the point where my balls were slapping against her when I felt my balls tightening. I pulled myself all the way against her and unloaded my cum into her asshole.

schmoe90
schmoe90
321 Followers
12