Bitch Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
317 Followers

I pulled out and got my phone so I could get a closeup of her sore-looking asshole. I put the phone back, then pulled her up, turned her back around and got her knelt down again.

I pushed my dick into her mouth to give her a chance to clean it thoroughly.

Once it was clean, I left her kneeling at the foot of the bed and stopped the recording before getting dressed again.

I sat and futzed around with my phone to kill time for about ten minutes, then went to the manager's office.

"Thanks for watching out for my friend," I said, handing him a twenty. "Do you have ten minutes for a special tip?"

"Sure," he said, getting up and coming around the counter.

I led him back to Sandy's room and opened the door.

"Oh wow," he said, seeing her kneeling on the floor. "I see these bitches come in here all the time."

"If I may," I said, holding my phone. "She'll suck you off."

"I don't care," he said.

I started recording again.

He advanced on her, unzipping his pants quietly.

"She can't hear you," I told him.

He pulled his pants off. He left his grubby shirt and shoes on.

He knelt in front of her and started sucking her tits. He was sucking hard.

"Try not to mark her," I told him, but he'd already left a hickey on her left tit.

She was pulled up so she was kneeling up again. He stuck his tongue into her mouth. I could smell the cigarette smoke on him from over here, so I was pretty sure Sandy was grossed out by this.

After a few more seconds, he stood up and stuck his dick into her mouth.

I heard a slight gagging sound from her as she struggled to suck him off.

It didn't take long - after about three minutes he tensed up and came in her mouth, causing her to cough and splutter. I stopped recording as he backed away from her.

He got dressed again.

"It's been a pleasure," he said, "and I'd be happy to help out again."

"Thanks," I said, closing the door behind him.

I went and closed the window, then went and uncuffed Sandy. She brought her hands around to her front, rubbing her wrists.

I went and sat on the chair and waited. After a couple of minutes, she started getting herself to her feet and I slipped out, closing the door behind me.

I sat in the car and watched the door. After a few minutes she came out of the door. I'd wondered about her taking a shower, and whether she'd be wearing her yoga gear but it looked like she'd just pulled her dress on over her corset. I bet she'd put on some panties, too.

She didn't seem to see me, and hurried to the key drop off, then to her car. I watched her head off, then started the engine to drive home.

--- Thursday

When I got up I saw I'd missed a message from Sandy.

[Sir had me in a dress, thong and boots then go to a motel and rent a room. I got changed into my corset, stockings, boots and mask with the ball gag, then handcuffed myself and kneel down by the bed. The first guy had me suck his dick, then spanked me, then fucked me. I didn't cum. The second guy had me suck his dick then fucked me in the ass. I didn't cum. The third guy just had me suck him off, then uncuffed me so I could take the mask off and put my dress on to go home]

I texted her back.

]I believe you also licked the first guy's asshole[

A little while later I got a reply from her.

[Yes, I also licked the first guy's asshole]

At work, Sandy avoided my gaze. She seemed really angry with me, but I figured she'd get over it if I just left her alone.

She got to visit Bob though, and sent me a message.

[Bob summoned me to his office. He just had me kneel down and suck him off again]

I'd been really busy, so I didn't bring my head up much during the day at all.

--- Friday

Sandy was "working from home" with Bob, so I didn't get to see her.

In the afternoon I was working hard on the computer and didn't see Delia until she was practically hanging over the top of my cubical.

"Are you avoiding me?" she said with a pouty face.

"Not at all," I said, "just busy."

She looked around to see everybody else was behind her. She leaned forward conspiratorially, and said "you know you said you didn't believe me?"

I looked up at her blankly, and she opened her blouse and pushed her left tit towards me. I could see the bumps of the bar either side of her nipple through her bra. I stared at her tit for a few seconds, then looked at her face as she pulled her blouse closed again.

"Well," I said, "I don't think that's conclusive, do you?"

"Oh you," she said, pretending to be flustered, and stomped away.

I wasn't really sure what the hell was going on with this chick, so I decided to play it cool. I also wondered if she was chasing everybody, or whether this was just for me.

At the end of the day I got a message from Sandy.

[Bob had me come to his house so I could work naked all day. He played with my tits a couple of times, and had me suck his dick a couple of times, but eventually fucked me up the ass. I didn't cum]

schmoe90
schmoe90
317 Followers
12