All Comments on 'Bitch Pt. 16'

by schmoe90

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

A good master/mistress doesn’t put the sub in a position where they risk going to prison.

This is the US, I watched an FTV girl get arrested because she flashed some construction workers and one of them called the cops. Another girl recently committed suicide after being arrested for masturbating in public. A friend of mine actually got busted for urinating in public and is a level 3 sex offender.

Your blackmailer is literally putting his victim in a position where someone will call the cops. It detracts from the enjoyment of a story knowing that it is so unrealistic that you might as well include Naruto, Ben 10 and the entire cast from: Scrooge, A Muppets Christmas Carol just to add some realism.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you read any one chapter of this, you get the idea. They're all pretty much the same. A gay guy blackmailing his boss abuses her and gets off watching other guys use her, while not touching her himself. He's way too interested in watching the other guys though. So maybe he's the bitch described in the title.

Blac7Blac74 months ago

The story is getting kinda stale to be honest. Maybe it's time to mark sandy with some piercings and a nice collar

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous