All Comments on 'Bitch teacher gets blackmailed'

by Honeybadger69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
crickettecricketteabout 9 years ago
Good story line

Could have been longer and I would suggest the added humiliation of other classmates or even a teacher catching on. Scored a 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please don't

Write anymore, unless you re-read, edit, re-read, edit, and then re-read again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please Continue.

Loved the story a great start, I'd love to see how he takes control over her and her life. Being a racist bitch she deserves what she gets. Hopefully she's fertile and that fertile 18 year old seed of his will get her pregnant.

illk95588illk95588about 9 years ago
Thank you for posting.

Compared to anything I've recently read, this is my favorite by far. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Racist? when?

Calling somone by their last name isn't racist. As far as I know... Also, why did it go from 'telling the principal' to going to the police in the space of a sentance?

All he has to actually report is a slap, and he was sexually harassing her, not the strongest blackmail case ever, I was sure the watching porn during class was foing to be his blackmail after that initial set up but oh well...

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
Anon "LITTLE CHINK"!

Calling him a"Little Chink" just before slaping him, is racist She folded because she is studip.

Now go read #2 when she brings in another cunt teacher. It gets better as it progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My gut feeling

My gut feeling is that it is of a true story or at least the characters are real

Mr_Trickster64Mr_Trickster64about 4 years ago
Love it so far.

This reminds me of the time some bitch in High School (18F) made a homophobic anti Semitic comment towards me (18M, bi, Jewish) while I had my phone recorder on (I record all my classes) and not only did she become a proper slut to me after that but I “pimped her out” to my other friends both male and female. By pimped out I don’t mean I made money off her but I told them they could use her anytime they desire or else my tape of her would be played and possibly some of the videos of her begging us to fuck her harder. We never had to go through with that. Fuck you Laura.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous