Bitch Trains A New Cum Slut

Story Info
Vacation Turns Bad For Submissive Guy.
2.6k words
4.33
21k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bitch Trains A New Cum Slut -- Ch. 01

It was not as fun as I thought it was going to be. It started out great, but it did not end so well.

My buddy, Mike and I were on a fishing trip in Maine and we met a couple of girls doing the same that were staying in the cabin next to us.

I probably should give you some background on the friendship between Mike and me.

We had met in college at an off-campus party when Mike had hit on a girl named Mary that, unbeknownst to Mike, had a jealous boyfriend named Scott. Mary, who was at the party alone, didn't seem to have a problem with Mike's advances, but, Scott's pal Jim, called Scott to let him know what was happening, and as Mike left, the two of them cornered Mike near his car.

Now Mike is no small fry at 6'-2" and a solid 225, but two versus one just didn't sit well with me. So, I made it a point to walk my 6'-0" 220 pounds over for a closer look.

Long story short, I got there just as Scott and Jim were about to jump Mike and decided to inject my two cents into the fray, which ended with Mike and I taking a few lumps, but giving much better than we got. From that moment on we were best friends.

I was best man in his wedding a few years later, and when the marriage fell apart due to his wife's cheating, I was the first one he called asking me to go on a two-week fishing trip to Maine to help him put the matter behind him.

The ladies we met that week were named Jen and Kayli. Both were gorgeous, about 10 years younger than Mike and I, and it just so happens, lived about 50 miles from us in northern New York's Adirondack foothills.

Jen was a 28-year-old brunette and stood 5'-6" tall and weighed an athletic 125 pounds. She had curves in all the right places and a nice set of 34C tits and a gorgeous bubble butt.

Her friend Kayli was blonde, shorter at 5'-2" tall and weighed around 120 pounds. Shorter and even curvier, Kayli sported volleyball sized tits that set high on her chest and barely sagged an inch.

We met the girls on the first day of vacation and hit it off well.

On the third day of our vacation, we had made plans to have dinner with the girls after we got done fishing. They planned to cook our catch of the day and make baked potatoes, broccoli and salads to go with it. Wine, a few beers and some good conversation would be included.

To say that Mike and I were hoping to get in these girls pants would be an understatement, and all day long we kept talking about which girl we liked better. I settled the argument by saying that either one would be fine with me. Mike grinned and stated that we could always swap later on if things went well.

Dinner was great and afterwards, the girls invited us into the hot tub in their cabin for a while with some drinks. We eventually paired off with Jen and I staying in their cabin, and Mike and Kayli going next door to ours.

Jen led me to her room and after she undressed and took my shirt off, she pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me.

I still had my shorts on when she reached over and grabbed a pair of handcuffs from the out of the nightstand.

She asked me if I was into bondage and kinky sex.

I obviously told her, "Yes."

She then cuffed my hands to the head rail on the bed and then she grabbed some nylons out of the same draw to tie my ankles together. She then used another pair of nylons to tie my bound ankles to the rail at the foot of the bed.


She then sat astride my stomach and began licking my nipples.


She moved slowly up to my neck, kissing, and nibbling as she went.

She continued by licking and biting my ears before kissing me and stabbing her tongue into my mouth. She then sat up, smiled, and said, "I knew you were submissive the moment I first saw you."

I was a little shocked and little scared at her statement. Not sure what to say, I kind of stammered a little and forced a nervous laugh.

She then slid back, unbuttoned my shorts, and grabbing the waist bands, yanked them to my ankles. My cock was hard and sprang out of my shorts as she pulled them down.

She looked at my erect penis, giggled, and said, "Well, isn't he a cute 'little' guy." Too my embarrassment, she over-emphasized the 'little'. Now I am not the biggest guy in that department, but at 6" I am far from tiny either, but her words and tone still stung a little.

She then squeezed my balls quite hard with her left hand, while slapping my erect cock several times with her right, giggling as she saw my face grimace with the pain.

"This is going to be so much fun," she said. "Well, fun for me at least. You may not like it, but then you are in no position to put up a fight, now are you? I love having a 'man' helpless and at my mercy." She looked at my cock and giggled as she said the word 'man', obviously trying to humiliate me about the size of my penis. I couldn't tell if she was serious or just playing, but it seemed like she meant it.

Jen then took my penis in her hand, and looking right into my eyes, flicked her tongue across the underside of my shaft. My cock jumped from the sensation and hardened even more. She then stuck the point of her tongue into the piss hole and wiggled it driving me crazier still.

Jen then said, "Hope your tongue is more impressive than your 'little buddy' here."

She then straddled my head and slammed her pussy on my face.

"Oooh! I like your beard! It is soft and ticklish!" she squealed.

Jen wasn't interested in any preliminaries, though. She grabbed my hair in her hands and started grinding on my face. I tried hard to stick my tongue into her pussy and drive it as far in as I could, but she made it difficult by grinding so hard on my face.

After what seemed like forever, but probably only took a few minutes, she started to shake and then sat heavily on my face as her orgasm coursed through her. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face into her pussy as her orgasm spawned through her, shutting off my oxygen for what seemed like an eternity. She sat heavily on my face for a minute as I struggled to breathe before finally relaxing and giving me a much-needed chance to gasp for fresh air.

Jen was awash with sweat from grinding on my face and I was soaked with the cum from her spasming pussy.

Looking down at me with a dreamy smile, she said, "That was heavenly. How about one more? But this time you do the work."

I realized that in my current situation it wasn't really a question, but more like a statement, I slowly nodded my head, hoping that she would take care of me after I pleasured her for a second time.

She then slid over my face again and I gently probed her pussy with my tongue. I softly licked her pussy lips and then began to use broad strokes from her puckered asshole to her clit and back down.

At times, I would zig zag my tongue from her ass to her clit and back down to her ass. Other times I would go straight up and down her slit. Stopping occasionally to tongue-fuck her pussy as deep and as hard as I could. Still other times, I would stop along the way and nibble at her lips and her clit.

After 15 minutes of me teasing her, she growled, "Enough already, you are teasing me fucker! Get me off!"

With that, I moved to her engorged clit and started to suck on it with ever increasing pressure. As I sensed her orgasm building, I started stabbing her little bud with my tongue as I sucked it between my lips and into my mouth. About 10 seconds of this was all it took, and she rode the wave to another hard orgasm, before collapsing across my face, trying to regain her senses.

"You're amazingly good at that," she said between gasps.

"I will definitely let you do that again," she stated emphatically.

After Jen regained her equilibrium, she grabbed her panties, stuffed them in my mouth, got off the bed and making light of my situation, laughingly said, "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

After being gone for what seemed like an eternity, with me still helpless secured to the bed, Jen came bouncing back into the room with a big grin on her somewhat flushed and sweaty face.

I was thinking that I was finally going to get some relief for my throbbing erection.

How wrong I was.

Looking down at me, she whispered, "Your friend is quite well-endowed. He must be sporting a solid 8" of cock. He filled me and Kayli up pretty good."

Then, looking down at me with a devilish grin, "Have you ever licked your cum from a girl's pussy after you fucked her?"

I nodded my head that I had.

Jen then, looking more serious, softly asked, "Did you like it?"

With wide eyes, I quickly shook my head to signify that I had not liked it in the least bit.

Pausing before regaining her evil grin, she laughingly said, "This is going to be rather unpleasant for you then. Mike shot a huge load into my pussy just now."

She then slid up and straddled my head, and as I started to protest and tried to turn my head, she trapped me with her thighs as she hovered above my face.

She then yanked the panties out of my mouth and said, "Are you ready Cum licker?"

I franticly started to protest, "Jen! No! I don't want to do this!" She just laughed as she pressed her thighs to the sides of my head.

After a few moments, she suddenly stopped laughing and quietly growled, "Lick me clean!"

When I still tried to refuse, she reached down and pinched my nose shut. I held out without air for as long as I could before opening my mouth to try to suck in some much-needed oxygen.

As I did, she expertly timed my intake of air by bouncing lightly on my face. I then felt the first glob of Mike's cum mixed with Jen's juices slide into my mouth.

Jen then sat heavily on my face again and stated, "Swallow!"

I had no choice but to comply as I had no way to expel the vile semen that was stuck in my mouth.

"One way or the other, you are cleaning my pussy out. You can prolong the issue, or you can start licking and get it over with. Your choice." She said with obvious menace in her voice.

Finally, realizing I had little choice in the matter, I resigned myself to do what she told me to do and started licking her pussy full of Mike's thick creamy cum. To make sure I got it all, Jen would continue to occasionally give a little bounce on my face and wiggle her hips to get more cum to slide out of her pussy and into my mouth.

The entire time I sucked the cum from her pussy, Jen kept adding more humiliation to the vile act.

"That's it cum slut, lick Mike's manly cum out of my used pussy! My god he filled with a lot of sperm! How much do you think is in there?! It feels like a quart! You won't be thirsty for a while, will you?! You love it don't you, you little cum lover?! You probably want to beg him to let you suck his cum right out his cock later, don't you bitch?! Your such cum loving sissy slut!"

It was thick and heavy on my tongue, and it did seem like there was a quart of it inside her. It tasted strong, bitter, and salty at first, but after I was forced to swallow most of Mike's cum, it was replaced by the sweeter taste of Jen's juices.

After I thoroughly cleaned her out, she made me lick her to another orgasm before sliding back and impaling herself on my cock.

She rested for short time as she caught her breath from having me lick her to her third orgasm, before starting to slowly slide up and down on my cock. She continued to move in a steady rhythm while she cruelly grabbed my nipples and twisted them unmercifully.

I was near to the point of no return and realizing this, with another orgasm building inside her, she reached back and wrapped her right hand tightly around my balls and gave them a firm, continuous squeeze.

"If you cum before I do, I swear to God I will squeeze your balls so hard they explode!"

I barely was able to hold off before cumming a split second after the waves washed through her.

She then relaxed a moment, then slid back up to straddle my face and made me clean her again before orally pleasuring her one last time. The entire time telling me what a wimpy cum slut I was for licking her pussy clean of two loads of cum.

She then untied me and as I got off the bed she struck my ass with a resounding smack and said, "Since you obviously liked it so much, let's do this again some time, bitch." She then laughed at my disgust and embarrassment with what she had made me do.

I wanted to smack across the face and choke her with my bare hands, but I knew that would create more problems than solving my obvious anger towards her.

I simply said, "Probably not."

She then quickly grabbed my balls as I was bent over pulling on my shorts and cruelly squeezing them said, "If I want it, it will happen, bitch! I fucking own you now, cum slut!"

I fell to my knees from the pain of her grip.

Looking horrified and groaning as she confined squeezing my balls, I said, "Please Jen! Stop! That hurts!"

With that evil smile, she finally released my balls and said, "Glad we understand each other. Be ready when I want you again, cum sucker. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."

She smacked my ass again, much harder than before, and walked into the bathroom as I finished dressing and left the bedroom.

As I walked to our cabin, I met Kayli, who grinning from ear to ear said, "So, how was your night?"

Upon reaching the cabin, my phone dinged with a message from Jen that said, "Be ready for round two tomorrow night. I have a surprise for you."

I again replied, "As I said, probably not."

Then my email dinged, as well. Upon opening it, I saw the video file attached of the whole time with Jen. The bitch had recorded the whole thing.

Another text came through that simply read, "Change your mind, yet."

I knew I was sunk and replied, "Yes."