All Comments on 'Bitchy Mom'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf5712 months ago

Super hot! Hopefully there'll be a follow-up chapter. Five stars and a favorite point!

Frankie1952Frankie195212 months ago

Fantastic, more please. What will daddy think of her now and will he want her back? JJ should put a baby in her belly and live happily ever after.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady12 months ago

Great beginning to a wonderfully told story. Definitely five stars on this one. Anyone who rates it a four or below needs to be spanked just as JJ did to his mother. DocWords, please continue this one.

KahunabobKahunabob12 months ago

Fun take on the 'mom just needs to get laid' trope. Repressed housewife finds out there's a lot more to life than just breathing and going through the motions. Are you building this into a multi-part story? Or keep it as a one-off? // If you're open to some feedback: the dialogue feels a bit stilted or staccato. It feels like I'm just reading sentences, they don't evoke a mood. An example with simple <adds> from page 3: "Not bad for an old lady, huh?" <she boasted.> "Not bad for any lady. Mom, you're absolutely gorgeous." <he winked, watching her blush.> et cetera.

dirtysondirtyson12 months ago

Please continue ! She surely needs to end up pregnant so she can stop nagging him about grandchildren . Also more calls from the father as they do naughty things!

DocWordsDocWords12 months agoAuthor

It’s unlikely that I’ll continue this. I like that their world has opened up and feel they’re capable of continuing without my help. If I do continue, I can assure you that at 55 she won’t be getting pregnant. Thank you all for the votes and comments.

laughdruidlaughdruid12 months ago

I would love to read another dozen or more chapters.

live4thebjlive4thebj12 months ago

I liked it but lacked something. ***

HargaHarga12 months ago

Great story...but I really think another chapter is required. Specifically him taking his mother home and then using the same treatment on his father. Both need to experience new things and after that they will all have a new dynamic in their lives.

BluEyedBikerBluEyedBiker12 months ago

"I wonder if dad ever tried duct tape?" - Effin' classic line

And it has a myriad of uses, silencing overindulgent complainers being just one. I hear you can use it to secure relatives uncontrollable hell spawn by sticking them to a wall.

But that may just be a rumor...

bigdaddy88888bigdaddy8888812 months ago

Love the dom/sub dynamic and the sexual awakening. More please. Would love to see some anal and DP for Mom.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a great story, I hope there is a continuing story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

We need another chapter or two. Maybe she could please both men in her life. This might change her husband's mind about the divorce.

redlion75redlion7512 months ago

Is she still fertile?if so breed her and keep her dressed down.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hope you have a follow up to this story!

banyadeewana1501banyadeewana150112 months ago

I love this story. Make more chapters please

Robinius1Robinius112 months ago

For a straight-laced mom of 55 years she certainly changed a great deal in a very short time. I assume the divorce went through. Thanks, well done.

chiefhalchiefhal12 months ago

I hope this is the first chapter of MORE PLEASE?!?!

KatiwantsKatiwants12 months ago

Mmmmmmmmm beautiful sensuous story!!

I would love to see more!!!

Mr_coaterMr_coater12 months ago

Excellent story!!! Please keep it going!!!

wheelman53wheelman5312 months ago

Agreed "Excellent story!!! Please keep it going!!!" Please continue and take her deep into her submissive side.

RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicle12 months ago

except for the pre-cum.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Continue the story, please!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome story her son finally made her a real woman. You need to continue with more she was bitchy cause she was sex starved!!!!!!!! 5 stars

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo12 months ago
In Mary's defense, sometimes there is a reason for a certain demeanor.

Very well written in content and mechanics. A great introduction and explanation of behavior and reason why certain behaviors prevailed.

My mother wanted me to take charge in similar manner. Unfortunately we wasted three years until I had the Eureka Moment.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Titillating.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WOW! Sounds like my late mother when I grew up in Houston also! That's one hell of a story. We had our first fling when she went with me to visit a prospective college after my senior year in high school. We spent the entire weekend in bed at a hotel in Austin ordering room service. After that, we continued our sexual relationship until her death in 1994.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent story. Please continue.

01Timber6701Timber6712 months ago

This needs to continue on with another chapter 5⭐️ story

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6912 months ago

OMG! Great story. Maybe another few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

All I can say is WOW! I hope you continue this story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A stroker for sure, although would like to know if her pussy is now bald

jamz1965jamz196512 months ago

Damn, dude, "Chanel number old lady" - can't stop laughing! Excellent story, I enjoyed it immensely!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Continue this great story for another 30 years of their lives, at least. Will look for it.

JPrince3076JPrince307612 months ago

You must continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I agree with everyone else. This story has more chapters to it.

BellaBronteBellaBronte12 months ago

Wow, what a great story. Well written and hot. 5 stars.

vividlyyoursvividlyyours12 months ago

A silly, outlandish story.

And what fun. Five stars.

vividlyyoursvividlyyours12 months ago

A silly, ridiculous tale.

And what fun. Five stars.

tallman441tallman44112 months ago

Great story. I agree with others, that you need a follow-up. You made it perfectly clear that his mother wants to learn and do all she has been missing out on. You left us all hanging wanting more. Good authors do this, but they also need to deliver. 5 stars

gem4tnagem4tna12 months ago

Really needs more chapters great story

assman70assman7012 months ago

I love ti, the poor woman didn't have any fun in her life until 55, no wonder her bitching. Any how, glad the son hit the jackpot in just a few hours. But, is he going to release her into the wild now that she's getting to know these things, or is he going to keep her for his own enjoyment? So many possibilities here, Good work, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story. My own mom could be kinda like this, too, and seemed to get worse and more twisted as she aged. I have often wondered whether a treatment plan similar to this could have helped her out any. In any possible continuation, I'd like to see JJ eventually try to give her back to his dad, and instruct both dad and mom on how to make it work. That could be hilarious, as well as hilariously sexy.

oldsage_1oldsage_111 months ago

Send her back to Dad? Been there done that burn the t-shirt! "Garsh, Dad, you know all you have been through it's only fair I take care of Mom for the next....Oh......35 years!"

Good one Doc! Very creative twist on the Mom Son Genre. Loved it!

Stay safe! Stay healthy! Enjoy life and keep writing! Your fans depend on you!

Cheers

SAGE

5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One of the best

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I do LOVE when the mom is requested to wear stockings. That's my biggest turn on. As well as seamless pantyhose. Great story. Had my cock hard the whole way through. I gave it 5 starts.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More to this story please

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good to Great story.!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 stars. Read it at least three times. This definitely needs a sequel, with 3 kids !!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well this one was certainly different. I completely understand her bitching after missing out on so much. At last she finally got to experience the things she had craved all her life. The whole "you own me now" submissive direction is a bit overused though. That usually leads in the wrong direction. I felt like it ended too soon but unless it was going to remain a pure mom/son thing with further exploration of the stuff she wants to try and deepening their love, then it's for the best.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind7 months ago

I was afraid that I was going to hate mum, and the story. The wit and pathos redeemed it though. The only 'bad' guy was the insensitive husband and I warmed to the others. Really good. Thanks

LechemanLechemanabout 2 months ago

Yup, I was thinking it ended too quickly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

story TAGS