Bitchy Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't imagine how a person can live for 55 years and know as little about sex as you do."

"I started very young and had very limited exposure. It's like the native Americans when Columbus showed up."

"I guess it is. You need to undress. We're showering each other."

"JJ...?"

"Undress."

"Yes, sir."

Mary turned beet red as she stripped in front of her son. He stood admiring her as she did. Her breasts were full, flat stomach, and a shapely ass.

"Mom, you've got a great body," he said admiringly.

"Thank you."

He took her hand and walked her into the bathroom. After turning on and adjusting the water he motioned for her.

"You first. Are we doing your hair?" he asked.

"No, I do that in the morning."

He began as she had, on the back side. She was tense at the outset but by the low back she was putty. He worked his way up the legs and had her squirming. As his hands lathered her ass he could hear her breathing heavily. She moaned when his finger danced over her puckered hole a little longer than needed.

"Sprayer?" he asked.

She handed it to him and sighed as the water cascaded down her back side. He handed it back and she turned facing him. Her feet were several inches apart.

"Arms first," he told her.

As he washed each arm and side he brushed her already hard nipples with his arm. She gasped slightly each time. He started on his mother's neck and chest, intentionally ignoring her breasts and worked his way to just below her bellybutton. JJ slid both hands up onto her breasts and continued there for a long time. Her sighs seemed almost continuous.

Kneeling, he moved to her feet then worked his way up each leg. By the time he reached the top he could see her arousal. His hands made circles over her lower abdomen, pelvis, and hips while avoiding her pussy. She was already unconsciously rocking. When his soapy fingers slid over and between her labia she moaned loudly. His front to back stroking took her over the edge. Mary grabbed her son's shoulders to keep from falling as she shuddered from the massive orgasm. He moved his hands to her hips as she regained her composure. In a moment he stood and grabbed the sprayer to rinse her.

"Your turn," she said lovingly.

She washed him just as she had done the night before. When she washed his cock Mary was intentionally stroking him.

Her son surprised her when he handed her the sprayer before he came. She seemed disappointed but said nothing. Both dried themselves then he led her by the hand to his bed.

"Lay down on your back. Put both pillows under your head."

JJ stood at the foot of the bed facing her as she positioned herself. He moved her ankles apart and spread his mother's legs. She watched his every move wide eyed. JJ moved up between her legs with his face inches above her pussy.

"I want you to watch," he said.

He lowered his face then dragged his tongue between her labia from back to front, tasting his mother for the first time. She moaned loudly and drew her legs up instinctively to allow more access. As he continued eating her she began rocking her pelvis with his movements. JJ's arms went around her legs and to her breasts. Mary was panting. Suddenly her hands went to his head pulling him tighter. She moaned loudly as her thighs clamped around his head. Her pelvis bucked on him. It seemed to continue for a long time before she went limp. She lay there breathing rapidly through her mouth as she recovered.

"I...I don't know what to say," she whimpered.

"Don't say anything. Just enjoy what you're feeling."

Her son's head rested on her lower abdomen. She reached down and stroked his hair.

"I've never experienced anything so intense in my life."

"Better than fingers?"

"Fingers are wonderful, but they aren't even in the same ballpark. Is mouth better than hand for you too?"

"Way better."

"Is it my turn now?" she asked.

"Whenever you're ready."

Mary sat up then moved over. She patted the bed next to her. Her son took up her previous position. Mary leaned over and raised his cock then licked away the pre-cum.

"So good," she said then began licking up and down the length.

Her left hand began gently massaging her son's balls. Mary moved down his extended legs and began licking his sack and gently taking his balls into her mouth. She put her hand under his knee and tried to raise it.

"Too heavy for me. Pull your legs up."

JJ flexed his hips drawing his legs up near his chest. Her tongue went immediately to his perineum. He sighed when she did. He felt a light tickle on his asshole from her tongue. His cock jumped. His mother moved back to his shaft licking and kissing as she did. Her tongue swirled around the head and cleared away more pre-cum. Raising her torso off the bed she took her son's cock in her mouth, then over a few minutes worked her way to the base as her other hand fondled and teased his balls and perineum. JJ was near boing point as her bobs became full length. When she pulled back onto the head he exploded. Mary sucked and jacked every drop. He finally grabbed her head to get her to stop.

"That was a big one," she said.

"You're really gotten good at it."

"I want to be good for you. On a video the man got on top and put it in her mouth. Do you like that?"

"I've never done it that way," he replied.

"Does that position have a name?"

"Facefucking."

"Can we try that sometime?"

"Not tonight. I'm pretty well spent."

"Okay. I'll go to bed," she said.

"Mom, sleep here with me."

"You wouldn't mind?"

"No. I want you here. Do you snore?"

"Not that I'm aware of. Tomorrow is Saturday. Get up at seven?"

"I get up at seven every day."

"I'll have coffee." He leaned forward and kissed her. "You smell like my pussy," she told him.

"I can't imagine why."

JJ reached over and turned out the light then cuddled up to his mother. Both were asleep in minutes.

*****

When he woke his mother was under the sheet sucking his cock. She was doing it gently, almost as if it were a pacifier. The sun was casting enough light in the room to see. He raised the sheet and looked at her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. It was hard so I thought I would take care of it for you."

He smiled. "Don't let me interrupt you. Any idea what time it is?"

"Somewhere between six and seven. I've been down here for a long time."

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Very much. I think I could do this all day," she admitted.

"You might get the worst case of chapped lips in history."

"That would embarrassing to explain to my doctor."

"Probably so."

"Am I still going to get my breakfast?" she asked.

"If you can get it up again. I'm not Superman."

She began sucking in earnest and in a few minutes had milked him dry. The alarm went off a moment later.

Mary tried again at the breakfast table without success. About 8:30 as he was browsing on his phone she tried again, and this time got her reward.

They dressed and left for the spa at 9:30. He dropped her off after giving his charge card info to the clerk then went on errands. At two he returned for her.

"We ran long. It's going to be about forty-five more minutes. Here's your tab if you'd like to take care of that now."

He looked at the itemized list and grinned. As he'd hoped, she got the works. He settled up and left a substantial tip.

When she walked out later he was taken aback. She looked closer to his age than her own.

"Holy crap! You look marvelous."

"Not bad for an old lady, huh?"

"Not bad for any lady. Mom, you're absolutely gorgeous."

"We forgot to pick one thing up yesterday and should probably go to the grocery too."

She took his arm as they walked to the car.

"I almost had an accident in there."

"What happened?"

"During the massage my mind drifted to last night in the shower. As she was massaging my thighs I almost came. I had to make her stop. I'm sure she figured out what was happening."

"Too bad, you almost got your first happy ending massage. You usually have to pay extra for that."

"There's a sexy name for everything isn't there?"

"Everything but eating pussy. I've never heard one for that."

"What's the name for me sucking you?"

"Blowjob."

"I always wondered what a blowjob was. Stupid name though. It has nothing to do with blowing. Did you know that semen is good for the complexion?"

"I didn't know that. Did you read that online?"

"No, I overheard a couple of the women talking in there."

"What else did you learn?"

"I learned what 69 is," she said proudly. "I really want to try that."

"Sounds like a very educational day. What did we forget yesterday?"

"My knee pad. We need to go to Bed, Bath & Beyond. They carry them."

"How do you happen to know that?"

"I asked the girls who were talking about the 69. It's a pad for an office chair. It only comes in black, has a washable cover, and cost $29.95. They both swear by it."

"That's hilarious. I would have suggested Home Depot."

He helped her into the car, and they headed for Bed, Bath & Beyond. His mother quickly found the exact item she was looking for. That was followed by an extensive visit to the grocery.

As they put away groceries JJ couldn't take his eyes off his mother. She looked so young and so hot. As she washed her hands in the sink, he stepped up behind her and began kissing her neck. She cooed with his kisses. His hands went to her firm breasts and squeezed. She moaned.

"You're wanting me to try out my knee pad I think."

"In a little while," he replied as his hands began pulling up her shirt.

She raised her arms to allow him to remove it. Her son tossed it toward the table. He unhooked the clasp on her bra and pulled it away. The zipper on her skirt was next to fall.

Her son's hand slid into the front of her panties and began stroking her.

"You seem to be wet all the time."

"I think I am. All it takes is a look, touch, or a thought."

"Take your panties off,"

"Yes, sir," she replied, slipping them down over her stockings.

JJ stepped to the kitchen table and picked up her new cushion. He slipped it out of the clear plastic bag and dropped it on the floor. He kicked off his shoes then undressed as his mother walked to him and knelt.

"This is comfortable. I can use this for hours."

"This isn't going to take hours, Mom."

"Take all the time you want," she said taking his cock in her hand and stroking.

She kissed the tip leaving a string of pre-cum hanging between her lip and the head. Leaning in, she licked it away.

"I love this so much. I'd wish we had a video of it so I could watch it over and over when you're at work."

"Not today. I'm to horny to interrupt you."

"Soon?"

"Sure. Maybe after our showers tonight."

She smiled, then took him into her mouth for several deep bobs. Mary took her son's hands and put them on her head, signaling she wanted to be controlled. He pulled her forward onto his cock and held her there with her nose touching his pubic hair. After about thirty seconds she patted his hip to signal she needed air. He backed off then began moving her head in long, deep penetrations. Her fingers moved frantically over her pussy. After about a minute he pulled out.

"Stand up and bend over the table."

Mary did as her son had instructed with her feet wide apart. JJ knelt behind her, spreading her cheeks with his hands. His tongue penetrated her soaked vaginal opening.

"Oh, that's so good," she sighed.

His tongue began exploring the whole area and her hips began moving rhythmically.

"I'm really close," she whimpered.

JJ stopped and stood. Taking his cock in his hand he slid the tip from her clit to her opening and back several times finally stopping at her opening. With a gentle push his cock slipped into her for the first time. Just the head at first but a little more with each gentle push.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes," she grunted as he entered fully then stopped moving.

"Please don't stop," she pleaded.

"I'm really close to cumming. I'm not ready yet."

He put his hands on her hips then after a moment began again.

"Oh, that feels so good," she told him. "I feel so full. Fuck me forever. I need you."

He continued his slow in and out as his mother's moans and sighs increased. JJ moved his thumb to her anus and teased it with a circling motion before pushing in just the tip.

"So good. So good," she uttered and began pushing back into him.

Her movement pushed his thumb in farther along with his cock. He began pounding her hard enough that the table shook with each thrust.

JJ grunted loudly then squirted the first of many jets of cum deep into her pussy. Mary moaned and her back arched as she joined him with her own orgasm. They rode through it together before she finally went limp on the table. Her son stood there as he softened inside her. Neither moved for over a minute then JJ stepped back and slid out of her.

"I'll clean you up," she said kneeling again.

His mother used her tongue to lick away all the remaining cum along with her own juices then took his soft cock into her mouth and sucked gently. After a moment she stood facing him with tears in her eyes.

"I'm yours now," she told him. "I belong to you."

JJ nodded and kissed her.

After cleaning herself in the bathroom she went to him. She wore only the thigh high stockings and her heels.

"May I make a request, sir?"

"Sure."

"I'd like this to be my new uniform at home. I'm yours now. My body is yours; whenever you want, however you want, and for as long as you want."

"I love you, mom."

"I love you too, son."