Bite-Sized: One Big Step Ch. 01

Story Info
Drew and Cherry become stepsiblings, to their chagrin.
2.3k words
4.48
13.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are at least 18 years old. This is a non-canonical story related to the Family Morsel series.

------

Drew

"Hey Squirt," I said, giving a playfully irritated look to my soon-to-be stepsister.

"Stilts," she replied stiffly, looking about as thrilled with this arrangement as I was.

Cherry Valentine was a tiny four-foot-nine redhead who had all the feistiness that her hair suggested, yet too much compassion to back it up. I was pretty sure some of the girls at school bullied her for her stature, but honestly it wasn't really any of my business. I mean, yeah, we shared some stuff. We were both raised by single parents who worked together, we were neighbors who rode the same bus to school, and we were mutually friends with a pair of twins. But we weren't friends, really. It was just one of those things where, y'know, everybody takes care of their own problems.

Until now. Now, we had to live under the same roof. My mom and her dad had apparently decided that, now that we were adults, they could finally relax and have some fun. They went on a date last December and really hit it off, and now three months later there was already talk about matrimony. And so now the four of us were doing a dry run with cohabitation. Exactly what I needed to add to my senior year experience: a brand new stepsister to shake things up.

"Where are they?" I asked, carrying a box of my stuff past the threshold and into the new house we'd all be sharing.

"In the kitchen, flirting instead of unpacking," Cherry muttered. "What a surprise, right?"

"Can you at least get your dad to help with the boxes? He's a guy, he should be moving stuff with me," I groused.

"So, what, I'm not enough help?" she snapped indignantly, looking ready to snatch the box from me.

"You need to be both taller and heavier than the boxes to carry them," I replied with a smirk, and she growled before stomping out to the truck.

"It's only for a few months," I heard her hiss, presumably to calm herself down.

I passed my mom and Cherry's dad, giggling together in the kitchen just like she'd said. They were so wrapped up in each other that they didn't even notice me, and I wasn't about to burst their bubble. Mom was finally happy for the first time in a long while; far be it from me to rain on their parade.

Cherry and I unloaded the truck on our own, maintaining some distance lest we began to antagonize each other. Not that I detested her or anything. Quite the contrary. She was easy to tease, and I tried to keep it light-hearted rather than the bullying she received from bitches like Lauren. Cherry was actually quite cute when she got flustered, and I grinned at the thought as I cut a box open to begin settling into my new room, right across from Cherry's. At least we had our own rooms, unlike my best friend Stef and his twin sister. Though perhaps that was the reason that...

My phone rang, and I checked it. Heh, speak of the devil. "Yo, what's up?" I said after answering the call. "Already missing me on the bus ride to school? It hasn't even been a day yet."

"As much as I hate to admit it, I might actually miss some of our convos on the way to school," Stef chuckled. "But nah, just wanted to see how it was going. Cherry hasn't choked you out yet?"

"She'd have to get within arm's reach to do that," I replied, grinning. "And don't pretend you won't love the excuse to sit next to your sister on the ride to school. You two lovebirds have a lot of time to yourselves now that Cherry and I'll be walking to school."

"You're just salty about Brie," Stef sighed.

Around the beginning of the school year, Stef had entered a relationship with his sister. I'd had a crush on her for a couple years, and finding out that they were together was... something that required quite the adjustment. Don't get me wrong, he was my best friend, and they had my support, but... well, it wasn't every day incest happened so close to home.

"I told you, we're past this," I insisted. "You're just dead set on making it weird, huh?"

"You started it," he pointed out. "But hey, don't worry, there's always Cherry. She's gonna be your stepsister soon."

"Don't fucking say it--"

"'What are you doing, stepbro?!'" he said, affecting a bimbo accent.

"Shut up," I groaned, and he cackled.

"Just saying it's an option. There's not really anything wrong with something like that, and you know I wouldn't judge."

"Yeah, yeah. Not gonna happen. I'm a foot and half taller than her; I'd split her open."

"Oof, what a visual. Given it some thought already, I see."

I was usually the one messing with Stef, so it was painfully apparent how much glee he was gleaning from this situation.

"I'm hanging up on you now," I announced, and I could still hear his indistinct protests as I pulled my phone away to end the call. After a day of moving boxes and furniture -- Cherry's dad Leon had thankfully been focused enough early on to help me move the bigger pieces -- I was beat. I needed a shower. Stripping down to nothing, I opened the door to my ensuite bathroom. Fucking hell, that's right. It was a Jack-and-Jill. This could definitely lead to the kinds of shenanigans Stef was talking about--

The door on the other side opened, and suddenly I found Cherry staring at my manhood, clad only in a towel herself. It took an awkward amount of time for either of us to recover.

"Ew, Drew, what the hell!" she squealed in embarrassment, covering her eyes. Doing so made her drop her towel, revealing her lithe petite body in full. And despite all the objections I'd given Stef earlier, my dumb monkey brain saw her small frame and pumped all my blood southward. I didn't even bother covering up because, by this point, my hand wouldn't be sufficient in restoring decency.

"Fuckin' already?" I complained, turning to the side to avert my gaze. Or attempted to, at least. My eyes refused to turn with my body, straying for another look at Cherry's nude form.

"Why are you naked?!" she snapped.

"This is a bathroom. I'm about to take a shower," I explained flatly.

"But you don't wear anything when you go for a shower? Not even a towel?"

"I used to have my own bathroom," I said with a shrug. "Why would I need to have clothes on? And speaking of towels, why is yours still on the floor?"

She snatched it up and held it over her body instead of wrapping herself in it, her face completely red. "Why are you still here?" she countered, her head likewise turned to the side.

"I told you. 'Cause I'm gonna take a shower. I was here before you."

"What happened to 'ladies first?'"

"Well, you have to be a lady for that to apply," I pointed out. "But you're a girl, maybe a woman if we're being generous. Definitely not a lady though."

"Asshole."

"Nothing wrong with not being a lady. Just... ladies don't peek at guys' dicks."

"I'm not," she lied, but her eyes had already betrayed her. She was studying my length out of the corner of her eye, and only stopped after being called out. "Now get out, I'm showering."

"I did almost all the heavy lifting today. I'm covered in sweat, and again, I was here first. You're free to join me, but I'm getting in this shower."

"Who'd wanna get in with you?" she snapped. Her bashfulness evaporating, she hung her towel up and stepped into the bathtub.

We were unfortunately equally stubborn, and I got in behind her, curious to see when she'd finally tap out of this game of chicken. She growled in frustration and turned the water on, and cold water blasted me in the chest.

"Jesus Christ, it's freezing!" I yelped, reaching around her and yanking the handle the other way. The water turned hot, pouring off my head and onto her.

"Oh my God, you're gonna boil us alive!" she shrieked, trying to wrest the water controls from me. Now keep in mind, I was still hard from earlier. With how close we were, I found my cock nestled between her thighs, and was feeling a very different kind of wetness at its tip. "Ew, is that your dick?!"

"It sure is. Get out if you don't like it," I said flatly.

"You get out!"

We were bickering like children and I knew it, but like hell if I was gonna back down. She pushed against me, but ended up sending herself toppling over the edge of the bathtub. She screamed, and I grabbed her wrist before she got hurt, pulling her back into the shower. Her momentum sent her flying into my arms, and I held her close to me as she collected herself. Crap, she was pressed right up against me, and I tried to ignore how good she felt. Damnit, we really couldn't even go one day without such ridiculous scenarios playing out. I was still getting over Brie, so why wasn't I complaining? I didn't have feelings for Cherry.

"You okay?" I asked gently. Maybe a bit too gently.

"Yeah," she replied, her voice shaky. She was eye level with my chest, and the water washed over us as we stood there with her staring at my body. Why was I so focused on stuff like that? Whatever. Yeah, she was cute, and fun to tease, but that was about it. "Um, is that your...?"

She pulled away, and we looked down at my considerable length pressed up against her belly. It was like a preview of how deep my cock would go if I entered her. Fucking Stef with his inception, now I can't get sex with Cherry off my mind. She blushed and stepped back, then carefully but with some haste got out of the tub.

"I'll just shower later. Don't need the hot water anyway," she stammered, wrapping her towel around her and rushing back to her room. I put my hands out to lean against the wall, before looking down at my still-erect manhood and actively resisting the urge to finish myself off. I could make it through at least one day without having sexual thoughts about my new stepsister-- She wasn't even my stepsister yet, Jesus Christ. C'mon, Drew, at least one day.

I finished up my shower and went to my room, pretending I wasn't listening to Cherry take her turn in there. We didn't have groceries yet so Leon ordered pizza, and Cherry and I tried to act like nothing happened. Mom and Leon were being so lovey-dovey that they didn't notice, and the conversation just flew past me. Something about how exciting it was for us all to be living together or something. I felt eyes on me the whole meal, but whenever I checked, Cherry was staring intently at her food.

It was a school night, so I had to go to bed at a respectable time. Had to calibrate my sleep schedule accordingly now that we were walking to school instead of taking the bus. We were closer to school, so technically I could wake up later. Apparently Cherry had made the same calculations, because we met each other in the bathroom again to brush our teeth.

Not saying a word, we stood around the sink together and brushed in unison. At times we'd lock eyes in the mirror and turn away, feigning interest in the counter or one of the lights. But there was no doubt about it. She was watching me, and I was watching her. We finished up and went our separate ways when I stopped upon hearing her soft, melodic voice.

"Um... Goodnight, Drew," she murmured. I looked over my shoulder to see she was still faced away toward her bedroom. I swallowed and took a deep breath before responding.

"...Goodnight, Cherry."

We closed our doors in concert and I climbed into bed, staring wide-eyed at the ceiling. The heck was going on? Living together was gonna be even harder than I thought. And speaking of hard... Cherry's lithe naked body floated into my mind's eye, and I wrapped my fingers around my shaft and began stroking. Couldn't even go one day, I thought with a shake of my head. My previous crush Brie had had modest breasts, so Cherry's tiny tits weren't much of a turnoff. Rather, seeing her body pressed up against my cock, showing just how deep I'd be in her if I were to... My strokes quickened and I closed my eyes, throbbing in my hand as I pictured myself stretching little Cherry open. Her beautiful green eyes that were so often scowling at me suddenly pleading and vulnerable as I filled every inch of her petite pussy. And when I couldn't take it anymore, I could paint her insides white.

Cream sprayed everywhere, and I grunted as I came, still stroking as I rode the high. My head lolled around as I calmed down, now left with a big mess to clean up. My sleepy eyes glanced at my bedroom door, wondering what Cherry was doing across the hall. With a gulp, I realized I wanted to find out. I wanted to know. It's only the first day. I groaned and cleaned myself up before throwing an arm over my eyes. What was school gonna be like tomorrow around Cherry? What was life gonna be like with this big step taken?