All Comments on 'Bite-Sized: One Big Step Ch. 01'

by JadeOceanWrites

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
traskentrasken9 months ago

Glad to see you back!

I have to ask, it looks like this is an alternate universe.

A new story and dynamic, same characters. Is that right?

Frankie1952Frankie19529 months ago

More please, Love how this might go. I would love to read a little more of cherry's body style so I can for a pic in my mind of her. Eager for them to get together and have fun.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked Having Some Brie, but not the continuation stories because incest with age differences is totally not my thing. So thanks for this alternative, it looks promising so far.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice start.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

18 and only 4'9"? So, she's technically a dwarf, little person, or whatever the powers that be insist on you calling them this week?

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

Decent start but not even a story yet....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife was 4'11 from her 18th birthday till she died at 49. Her body grew outward and she had a full womans figure. also after having two boys, she still looked great. I am 6', and we used to take nightly walks in the neighbourhood. So please don't diparge short people. My wife was all woman and a lady and a tomboy when needed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 Stars. Nice work, so many ways this can go in chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 Stars, great intro to follow up some nice lusty follow up chapters. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous