Bite-Sized: One Big Step Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cherry..." he breathed, progressing to paw at my chest before slipping his hand under the fabric and playing with my nipple. I tugged at his t-shirt before following suit, running my hands on his hard chest as we kissed some more.

"We have... a reservation..." Thoughts of dinner fizzled out as he moved down to my neck, tenderly grazing my throat with his teeth and sending shivers through my body.

"Fuck the reservation." His hand trailed along my body until it was sliding up my thigh and under the dress, making me moan when he made contact with my mound. I melted into him, panting as he began rubbing me. Desperately pulling my dress up, I parted my legs to give him better access. Even through the panties, he found my button and began circling it, making me yearn for him to finally press it and set me off. Damn, this boy could play.

When he finally touched my clit, I arched my back so hard that I almost sprang off the bed. I gave a tortured moan, and he growled his approval as he suckled on my neck, all the while rubbing my sopping slit. I wanted him inside me. His cock, his fingers, his tongue, his nose, anything. I grabbed his hand and used it to get myself off, running it back and forth over my most intimate parts, wishing he'd take me. Just hold me down and ram that beast inside and make me scream for him. His hand was getting soaked.

"Drew..." I slurred. "It's gonna come out."

"Let it go. Cum for me, baby." His voice was so deep and raspy, I almost surrendered too early.

"I want you to drink it again," I begged, and he quickly maneuvered my knees over his shoulders, his tongue extending to begin licking up all the nectar I'd already leaked. I peered down at him, his face between my legs, servicing me like a good boy where he belonged...

I buried my fingers in his hair and let go like he asked, relieving myself into his waiting mouth as I came. His eyes rolled a bit while he gulped my juices down, and his ecstasy only fueled my orgasm, making me buck against his face as I drained myself into him. My own eyes were crossing, and my body spasmed as the last trickle of juices left me. His tongue lapped at my pussy, coaxing just a few more drops out of me before I collapsed back down on the bed, utterly spent. But Drew had no intentions of letting me stop at just one orgasm, as he began sucking at my filthy hole as if begging for more. Still sensitive, I screamed euphorically as he began working on me anew.

We ended up ordering a pizza after all.

12