A Present for Daddy

Story Info
Daughter gives Dad a sex machine for Christmas.
18.5k words
4.74
137.5k
251
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Present for Daddy

Summary: Daughter gives Dad a sex machine for Christmas.

Note 1: This is dedicated to Breezy and Amy who came up with this twisted plot.

Note 2: This is a Winter Holidays Story Contest 2023 Story so please vote.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

A Present for Daddy

"We really need to test it on someone," Taylor said, "and we need to do it before we can begin marketing it to our regular customers in the New Year." With Christmas around two weeks away, they didn't have enough time to recruit any of their fellow college students for test runs, as eager as they might be to participate. And besides, almost all of them had already gone back home for the holidays.

"Yeah, our options are pretty limited this time of year," Angie agreed.

"Still, it would be really nice to collect some baseline data before the start of the New Year," Taylor said. She really wanted to see their new machine put through its paces with a flesh and blood male subject.

"What about your Dad?" Angie asked with a sly smile. Mr. James was really hot, and she'd love to fuck him, or at least she would if he wasn't her best friend's Dad.

"Yeah, right," Taylor laughed. Although he was a perfect specimen, since he belonged to the generation their machine had been designed for.

"I'm serious," Angie second guessed herself. It suddenly looked like a good idea.

"Really?" Taylor asked. Angie was notorious for her wicked, twisted ideas... oh, the trouble she'd gotten the two of them into since they were college freshmen together!

"Well, you have said he's been super lonely and way too reclusive since his divorce," Angie pointed out.

"That's true," Taylor agreed. Her Dad had been completely blindsided by her mother demanding a divorce six months ago, and he still hadn't gotten over her springing that on him without any warning. It was water under the bridge by now, except his self esteem had been trashed.

"And isn't his birthday tomorrow?" Angie asked.

"Yeah, it is." Taylor acknowledged, looking at the stroker machine her best friend and she had invented. "Our computerized sex chair would be a lot cooler present than the tie I picked up for him."

"So let's do it," Angie said. The idea was both perfect and a little wicked.

"Except it would be pretty weird for me to be putting my Dad's dick through its paces," Taylor pointed out. Although in truth, she'd always had sexual fantasies about 'doing' her Dad. She seriously couldn't believe her Mom had deserted such a wonderful man... such a handsome man... such a fit and robust man!

"A dick is a dick," Angie shrugged, "you've seen one, you've... you know." Although it wasn't like she'd never wondered what kind of tool Mr. James was packing... he was a very handsome, rugged, well-built man.

"I guess," Taylor said, trying to conceal her own curiosity about how big he was.

"I bet he has a big dick!"

"Angie!" Taylor gasped, even though she hoped she was right.

"You're the one who's okay with using your own Dad as the test subject for our new, super-duper sex toy with all those bells and whistles," Angie pointed out.

"Yeah, but not because I want to perv on his dick," Taylor defended herself, although she'd be lying if she said she wasn't curious about how big he was. Secretly, she hoped he did have a nice dick. "Besides, using him for our test subject was your idea, not mine."

"Well, whether you're looking forward to perving on it or not, you will be at least seeing it," Angie pointed out. "Up close and personal... and erect!"

"Yeah, yeah," Taylor said, realizing that would indeed happen. She might even need to touch it. Oh, the sacrifices she made for science!

(Taylor and Angie were both mechanical engineers who were working on their Masters, and they also designed and built state-of-the-art sex toys, with their newest brain child-targeted at middle-aged men... a market that was largely ignored, for reasons neither of them could understand. They'd recently developed an elaborate and powerful stroker for men, which needed to be tested before they could start marketing it.)

"So give it to him for his birthday," Angie repeated... which was rather devious. Both of them were kinky as fuck, both of them had taken part in many threesomes and foursomes that had included boys or men, and occasionally other girls besides themselves. They'd also tried out on each other many of the toys they'd previously created ... both of them loved getting fucked with vibrating toys... in both their pussies and asses.

"You know me too well," Taylor said. "But how would you feel abut our leaving out the prostate attachment?"

"Perhaps," Angie smiled. "But what for? Don't you don't want to see your Dad with a dildo up his ass?"

"Not on his very first date with our toy," Taylor smirked. Angie was even naughtier and kinkier than she was, which was saying a lot, since Taylor also had very few limits. For instance, she'd received her first golden shower from Angie just a couple of weeks ago... which only happened because Angie had pointed out that Taylor squirted so much when she came, it was just like water sports. Taylor had protested they weren't at all the same, but after a couple glasses of wine, and an egg vibrating in her pussy for a couple of hours, Angie had gotten her willing to do almost anything she told her to. Taylor wasn't really a submissive, but she was happy for Angie to take the lead in most of their kinky hijinks.

"Sure, sure," Angie said, recalling when they'd tag-teamed two hot football players with strap-ons two hours after meeting them at a club.

"Do you think we should gift wrap it?" Taylor asked.

"Definitely gift wrap it," Angie said, lifting up her dress and saying, "but first, you've gotten me all hot and bothered."

"From talking about my Dad and the overblown sex toy we're giving him?" Taylor teased, shaking her head in mock dismay while she crawled towards her intimate friend's pussy.

"Oh, c'mon! You have to agree he's hot as fuck," Angie said, as Taylor performed a dog-like 'play bow' in front of her pussy.

"That's my Dad we're talking about," Taylor objected, still not admitting how attracted she was to him.

"Yeah, and your Dad is a certified DILF," Angie said unapologetically.

"A DILF?" Taylor asked. She didn't recall hearing that term before.

"Like a MILF, except He's a Dad I'd like to fuck," Angie explained.

"Angie!" Taylor gasped as she slid a finger into her bestie's pussy. Her own pussy was burning, since she couldn't help thinking Angie wasn't the only one who could call her Dad a DILF.

"Like you wouldn't fuck him too, if he wasn't your Dad," Angie accused.

"Nope. Never even considered it," Taylor lied. In fact, she'd been as thinking about it at that very moment.

"Oh my God, you know what a terrible liar you are! You do want to fuck your Dad, don't you?" Angie accused. She was always able to see right through her best friend.

"I do not," Taylor denied, but with her cheeks bright red.

"Oh my God, I was just playing around, but you do have the hots for your Dad!" Angie kept rubbing it in.

"Angie, please!" Taylor exclaimed back, embarrassed about being outed.

Angie pulled Taylor to her feet and reassured her, "Don't worry, I think it's hot that you want to fuck your Dad."

"You do?" Taylor asked, mortified to be outed for such a perverted inclination... even though she knew Angie had a thing for grandmas... she said their pussies tasted the best.

"Yes I do," Angie said, kissing her. After a moment, she broke the kiss and smiled, "And they do say incest is best!"

"You're so bad," Taylor smiled, as Angie placed her hands on her shoulders and guided her back down to her knees.

"Says the slut who wants to be a literal Daddy's girl," Angie said wickedly, thinking the idea was wickedly hot.

"The idea seems to turn you on too," Taylor pointed out, before leaning forward and licking one of her daily treats.

"Nope. Keep it in the family," Angie moaned, "but I'd love to watch!" as she closed her eyes and enjoyed Taylor's eager and experienced tongue.

"Except that I consider you family. But in any case... this has to stay between us," Taylor stressed, as she probed her bestie's pink pussy.

"Between us and your Dad's big cock," Angie moaned.

"I should never have told you," Taylor sighed.

"You didn't," Angie pointed out. "I figured it out all by myself!"

"Whatever," Taylor said. And she then she focused on getting her friend off, while a visual of her fucking her Dad refused to leave her head.

After multiple orgasms for them both, they agreed that Taylor would make the presentation herself, since she wasn't sure her Dad would agree to put his birthday present to its proper use if Angie was also present... actually, she wasn't sure he'd go for it with just her there... although he always had a hard time refusing her anything, since he still saw her as his innocent little girl, and he probably always would, unless she presented him with some very strong evidence to the contrary.

.....

Daddy's Birthday

After serving him breakfast the next day, Taylor announced, "Dad, I have a special birthday present for you."

"You didn't have to buy me anything, sweetheart."

"Actually, I didn't," she said. "I made it myself. Well... Angie and I did."

"That's so sweet," he said.

His daughter took his hand and led him into the living room, where he saw a huge gift-wrapped box. "Jesus, what's that?"

"Something special. And it's one of a kind... at least so far," Taylor explained without explaining, excited to be presenting this special gift to her father.

"Really?"

"Really. Angie and I developed it a few weeks ago," Taylor said proudly. "We'll be putting it on the market in a little while, but this is the prototype, and it's yours."

"Oh," he said, as he went over to the large box.

"Open it! Open it! Open it, Daddy!" Taylor urged him impatiently. Real soon she'd be helping her Dad to use it!

"Okay, okay," he said, surprised by how excited she was for him just to open a present.

He ripped the fancy paper off of the large box, and she said, "Now just pull the top box up and off!" She'd gotten an extra box big enough to slip over the top, enclosing everything.

"Okay," he said, now very curious about why his daughter was so excited about what she'd made for him. He lifted the upside down box up and over the large contraption, and saw a chair. But not a chair you could sit down in to enjoy a movie... although he already had one of those.

"Well? What do you think?" she asked eagerly.

Puzzled, he examined it, trying to figure our what it was for. It looked like maybe a massage chair, or maybe even a workout chair. It had a soft, round cushion to sit on, a padded backrest with a headrest attached, and a strange-looking contraption attached to the side. And there was a plug that went into the wall, so it must have moving parts. "Uh, I don't know what to think. What is it?"

"It's a sex chair for men."

"It's a what?" He'd heard her, but was shocked by what she'd said.

"A sex chair," she repeated. "I know you've been really lonely since Mom left us... and Angie and I have been developing some sex toys for a while... this one is for men... and this is our prototype."

"You're giving your father a sex toy for my birthday?" He was perplexed.

"Well yes, and it's actually for Christmas, too, But it's not a true gift, since we need someone to test it out. We need your help to see if it works like we think it will," she explained a little nervously. "You see, neither Angie nor I have a penis, and the dildos we tested it on couldn't tell us whether it felt good or not."

"Oh," he said, studying his daughter's face, trying to process... to process... WTF?

"Yeah. So I was kinda hoping... well, we were... um... will you please be our test penis?" she babbled sheepishly.

"Honey, I don't think that would be very appropriate," he said regretfully. Regretfully, since he admired his beautiful twenty-five-year-old daughter in ways that he shouldn't. He'd never tell anyone, but ever since he'd unwillingly become single, he'd started reading a lot of porn, and eventually he'd gravitated towards incest porn... mainly about Dads and daughters. And he couldn't help it, but whenever he got hard and horny, his visualizations were always about his sexy daughter. Then after imagining himself fucking her made him come, he'd feel extremely guilty. And no matter how much he tried to shove his incestuous thoughts out of his head, once he got hard again, or she came into the house wearing a bikini, or an outfit with nylons (his fetish that his wife had stopped wearing for him years ago), his fantasies about his daughter always crowded back into his head.

"Pwease, Daddy," she begged, using baby talk... which had successfully convinced him to do what she wanted for her entire life. Also, since she knew he had a thing for pantyhose (her Mom had once years ago vented on and on to her about 'that stupid fetish), today she was wearing a skirt, a black turtleneck, and black pantyhose... which she often wore. (No matter how much she tried, she never tanned... she just burned... and nylons took care of that flaw in her beauty. She'd also learned that many men liked nylons of any kind, and they indeed accentuated her legs and her clothing ensembles.)

"Honey, what you're asking me to do is very unorthodox," he pointed out while his dick was hardening inside his sweats, which would be very noticeable if he stood up, since he never wore underwear with them. He slyly admired her legs and pretty feet in the pantyhose. His innocent daughter was unknowingly tempting him.

"Pwease, Daddy," she begged, while she wiggled her toes. She'd noticed that today he was more preoccupied than usual by her perfectly painted red toenails, which she manicured whenever she was going to wear anything nylon on her legs.

"But honey..." he said, now actually considering doing it for her.

"Daddy, it's for science, and for Angie's and my company," she explained, trying to make it sound like it was all business, which it mostly was. Sure, she wanted to see how big his dick was... but her desire to test the machine was even more important.

"Couldn't you find some guys at the college who'd be willing to do this for you?" he asked, as his hardening cock poked against his sweat pants.

Taylor noticed the tent pointing at her, and noticed her Dad glancing more than once at her legs and feet, so she knew he was thinking about it. "Probably, but we wanted older men testing it, since they're the age group we're targeting for this product."

"Thanks," he laughed, at being called old.

"You know what I mean," Taylor laughed back, and then she decided to mention something that might give him some much-needed confidence, and which might also improve her chances of him saying yes. "Besides, Angie says you're a DILF."

"A DILF? What's that?"

"A Dad I'd like to fuck," she explained with a slight smile.

"Taylor!" he gasped.

"What?" she asked innocently, "She called you one, it wasn't me."

"But I just heard it coming out of your mouth," he pointed out, even though he was flattered to hear his daughter's very hot best friend thought he was fuckable. Sadly, he hadn't been with another woman since the divorce. It had shot down his self-esteem... even though a fair share of women had come onto him since then... including girls much younger than his daughter and her best friend.

"Daddy, you must know you're a very good-looking, hot older man, right?" Taylor asked, slyly putting it out there that she agreed he was attractive.

"I haven't felt at all good-looking since your Mom left us," he said, showing her his insecurity... his vulnerability.

"Daddy, have you been with another woman since Mom left?"

"Honey, I... I don't think..."

"Gio ahead and tell me, Daddy," she urged, "you can tell me anything, Daddy." She loved calling him Daddy. She'd called him that since she was a little girl, and she still did... although in recent years, she also used that word in a much naughtier way... whenever she fucked herself while fantasying about him fucking her.

Sighing heavily, but figuring his daughter was an adult, so he should be able to have such conversations with her now, "No, I haven't, honey."

"Oh, Daddy," she said, coming over and giving him a hug... making sure her leg was resting against his dick, to make sure he was hard for her.

He groaned as he felt the pressure on his dick, and his involuntary flinch at what he thought was just some innocent and sympathetic comforting from his daughter.

Taylor held onto her Dad longer than a normal hug, then she whispered in his ear, "Then I absolutely insist you test your new machine... right now."

Feeling his daughter's hot breath on his ear sent a chill down his back, and another involuntary dick flinch against her leg. "Fine," he agreed. But he still thought it was a bad idea.

"Yes! Thank you, Daddy! Thank you," she babbled excitedly, giving him a big squeeze with her C-cup breasts pressed against his strong chest. He owned and ran a construction company, so he had a very well built and impressive body... no middle-aged fat on him at all.

"Anything for you, honey," he said, letting out a soft groan.

Taylor noticed the groan, and she also noticed his hard dick flinching against her leg. She was excited that he was excited, but she didn't say anything about it. Instead, she said, "Now go ahead and get undressed, and sit down in the chair."

"You're going to see me naked?" he asked in surprise.

"Yes, Daddy. I need to operate the machine, and monitor your responses to it," she explained, sounding as clinical as she could, acting as if all of this was obvious, and not at all weird this was her Dad.

"But, honey, I...."

"I'm a professional, Daddy. I've assessed the behaviour of many dicks in my line of work," Taylor said, concealing her inner excitement about finally getting to see the dick she'd fantasized about for so many years.

"Honey, no father wants to hear phrases like 'many dicks' coming out of his daughter's mouth," he objected, even though he admired her hot body, like he assumed many men did.

"It's mostly for science, Daddy," she said. "In my personal life, I've only seen a few dozen."

"Taylor, are you trying to kill me?" he wailed, placing his hand over his heart as if he was having a sudden coronary.

"I'm kidding," she smiled. "I've played with no more than three dozen, tops." That number was likely accurate if she didn't count strap-on dicks... and then a much larger number would be the case. She got fucked a ton in college, by both men and women. Luckily her sorority was a very wild one.

"Please, don't tell me any more along those lines," he begged, "my heart can't take it."

As she stepped directly in front of him, she said, "I'm sure you played with your share of women before you met Mom."

"A few," he admitted, as he looked down at her legs again.

"Only a few?" she asked with a playful smile.

"I plead the Fifth," he smiled, now beginning to get a little more comfortable about discussing recreational sex with his only child.

"Mmmmm-hmmmmmm," she said with a sly smile, but in a tone that inadvertently made her Dad's dick flinch and ache. "So let me help you get ready," she said, and in one quick, impulsive, there-ain't-no-going-back-from-here movement, she dropped to the floor and pulled his sweats down... surprised to discover he wasn't wearing any underwear, and his seven-inch very hard cock was suddenly poised directly in front of her face. Her eyes went big at the glorious member, but trying to keep her cool, she stood back up and said, "Now go sit in your new chair, Daddy."