Bite-Sized: One Big Step Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow, ow, ow," she gasped, pain making her back curl in a bit. "I'm sorry, I can't. God..." She sat down behind my erection again to recover, hands planted on the front of my shoulders while she looked down at herself, still wincing.

"Look, Cherry, let's just try again next time," I suggested.

"No, I can do this," she insisted. "I mean, if... Only if you wanna keep going too."

"But I'm hurting you."

"And I hurt you. So just consider this payback, okay?" She moved to insert me again, but I grabbed her by the wrists.

"No. You're doing this just for penance?" Jesus, that would hurt so much if it were the case. She was quick to put my fears to rest, shaking her head in alarm.

"No! No, I'm doing this because I want to stay with you!" Her eyes widened and she pulled her lips into her mouth. She didn't look like she had planned to say that, and my expression softened as she looked away in embarrassment.

"Hey," I said, tilting her chin to face me. "I'm still here, aren't I?"

"For now..." She met my gaze, eyes swimming with uncertainty. "But at the end of summer..."

I chuckled. "Cherry, thinking months ahead? Making plans, are we?"

For a moment, it seemed like she tensed, but then nodded and twirled her hair. "I really hope you like this plan."

"Can't wait," I replied with a grin before turning back to our current situation. "So... are you sure you wanna continue?"

She nodded, eyeing my length warily. "Just, uh... let me take it slow, please?"

"Of course."

She lined me up with her again, taking a few quick breaths before restarting the ordeal from the beginning. She winced as my head pushed in, body trembling and eyes squeezing shut. Once again, the head pushed through until finally it all popped in. She clenched her jaw, chest spasming forward. And then I felt it. Proof of her purity. I licked my lips, resisting the urge to seize control and yank her onto me. Letting her lead proved the right choice, however. She looked at me with both desperation and determination, then maintained eye contact when she lowered herself further, hovering almost close enough for a kiss.

"Oh, God...!" she moaned as I pressed into her girlhood, quivering and drawn out, until suddenly her innocence tore. She barely had time for a sharp inhale before the pain made her legs give out, and she dropped all the way down in one excruciating shot. Her ensuing scream forced me to clamp a hand on her mouth, and she sobbed into my palm as her nails dug into my shoulders. Her forehead crashed into my collarbone, Cherry shrieking out the agony while tears streamed down her face. Meanwhile, her insides were twisting around me so hard that I was certain she'd squeeze my cock off. I held her tightly, doing my best not to pulse inside her while she adjusted to my size, and I hers. It wasn't going very well, as every throb caused her to cry out again and sent a wave of suffering through her chest.

We were still for an eternity, until at last her body relaxed and she stopped crying. Pervert that I was, I remained hard through it all. I rubbed her back and whispered to her some more, and finally she let go of me and straightened up, wiping her tears away. She'd taken almost the whole thing, maybe an inch or so being denied entry into her tightness. Her breathing was labored but she managed a smile when she looked at me again. Leaning in, she gave me one of her signature tongue kisses, which seemed well suited for how drained she looked. Her tongue lazily lolled around mine, and she took a deep breath before shifting her hips. The movement made her grunt and clutch her abdomen, and together we looked down for a better idea of what was happening.

A long bulge ran all the way up her belly. Seeing it made me throb, and Cherry moaned and clutched the bulge, her body quivering. That's me, I realized with sinister satisfaction. I intentionally throbbed again, forcing another moan from her, and I guess my expression gave me away because she glared at me.

"Jerk," she whispered.

"Sorry," I replied, grinning sheepishly. I spotted her virginal blood mixing with her nectar, staining her pure white panties and dripping down the exposed remainder of my sex, and I throbbed again. Another moan, and this time she lowered her head to recover. "Are you okay?"

"I was just... impaled on your big cock. Why don't I take a baseball bat and... shove it up your ass?" Despite her sharp words, when she looked up she was biting her lip. Not in pain, but in lust, her bedroom eyes settling on me while she held her stomach bulge. "Can you... turn off the light?"

"I'm gonna move now," I said, ignoring her.

"Wait, no--!"

I shuffled down until I was supine, leaving her gasping and doubled over while I moved until I was in position. Without letting her recover, I started extracting myself from her, and she was gripping on me so tightly that she was very nearly turned inside out. She was reduced to a string of unintelligible sounds, and her incoherent babbling only got worse when I pushed back in. She leaned forward and I supported her with a palm on each of her nipples. She tried speaking again, and after a few false starts, she finally managed one final thought before her mind turned to mush.

"Make love to me, Drew," she cooed.

I thrust deep into her, and she was sentenced back to nonverbal mumbling. My tip was hitting her cervix, the main reason I couldn't fit completely inside her, and I watched her stomach bulge move back and forth as I rocked her hips. God, this was so hot. After a few minutes, I stopped moving to savor the scene before me. Cherry had her hands on my wrists, pressing my hands against her flat chest while she bounced on my cock on her own, and the silk of her gloves felt heavenly. Her fiery locks floated around her, some of it matting against her slick skin. We were both glistening with sweat, and she gasped in pain every once in a while as she began repeating two words over and over while she rode me.

"Drew... cock... Drew... cock..." she panted, eyes crossing a bit. One of her hands moved back to cup the bulge, pressing in to accentuate the sensations for both of us, and I resumed my own movements, to her delight. She switched her chant to "Baby... baby... baby..." as she sped up, riding me more urgently. Cupping her hand around my length inside her, all of her insides coiled around me as she froze, eyes rolling up erratically before a jet of her juices sprayed all over my groin. The orgasm rocked her and threw her back, and she went limp, leaning away and letting her head swing to the side, not falling all the way to the mattress as if suspended by the large insertion within her.

The erotic display was enough to bring me to the edge, and I had to tell her I was cumming. Or I could just not. She had said she was on the pill, and wouldn't hear me anyway, passed out like she was. Without warning her, I unleashed all my pent-up emotions into her tiny pussy, feeling her flood with my seed as I groaned and clutched her waist. With a few more powerful thrusts, I finished giving her my everything and lay there panting. She was still out of it, making a few small sounds as she faded in and out of consciousness. Not wanting to disturb her by pulling out -- and truthfully, not wanting to leave the warm wet embrace of her insides -- I stayed sheathed in her as I pulled her back up and over to lie on my chest, before tugging the covers over us and turning out the lights.

Should I have felt guilty for taking her and making her mine? Maybe. But part of me felt like the truth was in fact reversed. She wanted me to stay with her, and now I was wrapped around her finger. And she didn't even know I loved her yet. Now we'd taken this step, and there was no going back.

We were keeping this goldfish. God damn it, mom was right.

12