Bite Sized Story: Sexting & Sharing

Story Info
Husband texts his wife while he's on a business trip.
1.7k words
3.51
21.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in my hotel room when I got a text from my wife Sheri.

S: Image attached

I opened the attachment and found a picture she took of herself in her bathrobe. The top of the robe was left wide open to expose a majority of her two extremely large breasts. Then my phone buzzed again.

S: Ben is coming over to help me fix the pay-per-view. I don't feel like getting dressed. Is that ok?

My heart skipped a beat. Me and Sheri had talked about many fantasies, and one of the most common was sharing each other outside of our marriage. We had never come even close to acting on the fantasy though so I was absolutely taken aback to hear that Ben was about to arrive at my house and see my wife like this. I wasn't too surprised though, Ben's name often came up during these fantasies. He had been one of my best friends since college and had even stood up at our wedding. Still I wasn't sure if I was ready to make this fantasy a reality, especially with so little warning. So I texted her back.

M: I don't know honey. Do you think that's a good idea?

S: Yes. But if you're uncomfortable with it I can change clothes.

M: ...

M: Don't change.

I still wasn't sure about the idea but I was getting excited so I decided to follow it.

S: Oh goodie! I'm excited!

M: Me too, but also nervous.

S: Don't be nervous baby, I'll be good. I told him if he fixes the pay-per-view I'll treat him with popcorn and a movie.

M: Ok, as long as you behave and don't do anything too crazy.

Part of the fantasy that we had talked about was doing it without the other knowing. So when she said she'd behave I was pretty sure that meant she wouldn't. Maybe she was just testing the waters tonight though. Now that we were in the game there would be no way of finding out for sure.

S: He's here!

M: Will you keep texting me? Let me know if he fixes it.

S: Ok!

S: You should've seen his face when I opened the door!

M: Surprised?

S: Totally. He seems a little nervous. I can't believe I forgot to tell him you're out of town! I'm going to open some wine to calm him.

M: Good idea.

S: Ooops! My robe may have slipped a little when I was pouring his glass. Hope he didn't see too much ;)

M: Oh what a convenient mistake. Is he checking you our mercilessly now?

S: No he's quite the gentleman. Quite the nice, strong, sexy gentleman...

M: Oh, sounds like the oogling is the other way around. Don't let him catch you or he'll think you're being naughty.

S: He's behind the TV now, so he can't see me. Which is probably a good thing because I may be playing with myself a little.

M: Sheri!

S: I'm sorry baby, am I taking this too far?

M: No it's fine, I just wasn't expecting you to escalate it.

S: Ok, ok I'll be good.

S: He fixed it! Would you believe it was just that the cable was loose ;)

M: I believe it lol

M: Is he going to stay for a movie?

I knew that was going to be the fatal question. If he stayed, I was pretty sure she'd screw him. The wine, the darkness, Sheri's breasts, her loose draping robe. It was a recipe for disaster, or excitement. I waited nervously for her response.

S: Yes

M: What are you guys gonna watch?

S: Cabin in the Woods! I'm going to put my phone away while we watch so I can really enjoy it. I'll text you after!

M: Ok, have fun.

I could see it now. When they started the movie they probably sat away from each other. But as it got scarier I knew Sheri would find her way over to Ben to snuggle up on like she did with me when we watched scary movies. She would press up against him and take his arm and wrap it around her to "protect" her. I'm sure she would make sure her robe was falling very low too. With each flash of light provided by the TV Ben would get a great view of my wife's breasts. I was starting to get pretty excited thinking about it. I unbuckled my pants and reached over for the tissues.

I wondered if Sheri would open her robe all the way as she pressed against Ben of if she'd wait until things started to progress. Then I remembered that in the movie there is an odd but sexy scene between Anna Hutchinson and Chris Hemsworth that culminates in getting to see Anna's boobs. She is a very beautiful woman but her breasts had absolutely nothing on Sheri's and I knew Sheri would be eager to show that. So not long into the movie and I'm sure Ben would be seeing Sheri's large and perfect breasts. From there things would likely move quickly. I imagined Sheri standing up in the dim living room and removing her robe completely. Ben would be able to barely see her nipples, likely standing erect as he was, on her smooth pale breasts. Her chest would rise and fall with her breathe, which was likely shallow and rapid. His eyes would follow her curves down over her flat stomach to her wide hips. Between her legs would be a soft patch of brown hair. Usually she didn't trim much down there but in anticipation for the event she may have shaved away some more. Sheri would walk over to Ben and remove his pants. She'd probably start sucking him off but might just mount him right there if she was excited enough.

The idea of my wife riding another man was both incredibly exciting but also a little bitter. I continued masturbating thinking of her riding his cock, her breasts bouncing wildly in their passion. I could almost hear the slap slap slap of her ass and tits bouncing off him. I imagined her calling out his name and as I imagined him grabbing her breasts as she came, I too came. I was alone in my hotel room and my wife was back in our house probably fooling around with my good friend.

With the excitement of the moment fading I started thinking more logically. She probably wouldn't fuck him, would she? I didn't know if I'd be relieved if she texted me she didn't, or if I'd feel let down. I hoped at least she'd let him see or feel her breasts. That would give me fantasy ammo for weeks. Well the only thing to do was wait, so I turned on the TV to wait and hear back from my wife. It was nearly three hours later when my phone finally buzzed.

S: Hey baby.

M: Hey yourself. What have you been up to?

S: Ohhhh, nothing ;)

M: That was a long time to be doing nothing for...

S: Ok, well, maybe I was a little naughty.

M: A little?

S: Maybe a little more than a little...

M: Tell me already! haha

S: Ok well, I started getting warm, so I asked if it was ok if I slid my robe down. Ben said that was fine, so I shrugged it off. He tried to play it cool but I kept seeing his gaze drift away from the TV over to me.

M: Haha of I bet.

S: So I decided he'd never enjoy the movie if he kept focusing on me, so I moved closer to him so he wouldn't be able to check me out as easily. However, I think I undermined that idea a little when I leaned against him and rested my boob on his arm.

M: How very sexy of you. I'm sure he liked that?

S: I thought so, but to be sure I ran my hand over his pants. What a bulge! It wasn't long after that I had his cock out and in my mouth.

M: Oh wow!

S: It was so exciting. I couldn't help myself. After a minute of sucking his giant cock I got up and straddled him and he fucked me right there on the couch.

M: I thought you said you'd behave!

S: I lied. Are you angry with me?

M: Not at all ;)

S: Good, I was a little afraid I'd taken it too far. We started on the couch but then I took him to our bed to finish him off. I hope that was ok.

M: Very ok, I'm getting really excited thinking about you two naked and fucking in our bed. Did you let him cum inside you?

S: lol no of course not. I had him shoot it on my tits. It was a crazy big load.

M: That's incredible. I'm not mad at you at all but a little surprised that he would screw you since me and him have been friends for so long.

S: Well it probably helped that I told him you were ok with in and you were off boning your coworker on a business trip.

M: What??

S: You have to admit Miranda is super hot, you should try and get with her.

M: Oh I don't know about that.

S: Come on, you just let me have sex with Ben, you deserve a reward.

M: I'll think about it. So did Ben head home?

S: Nope, he's fixing a sandwich. I told him to spend the night.

M: Oh did you?

S: Yeah I'm not done fucking him in our marital bed. Why don't you go knock on sweet Miranda's door? She might be in a robe too ;)

M: Well probably no point in doing it tonight, I've already came twice. Once earlier imagining your night and once now hearing about it.

S: Oh wow! Good for you. I'll let you get some rest so maybe you can try your luck tomorrow!

M: Ok, you get some rest too!

S: I don't think so. I hear Ben coming back now. I think I'll let him take me from behind this time. Good luck with Miranda, send me pics if you can!

M: Ok, you too! Have fun, I love you!

S: I love you too!